US TAKEOVER MAY BE NEAR

Brand New Steve Pieczenik Talks, 4th Nov

tldw:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
Oldfag so dont know how to archive. Please copy and paste link to new window.

Question is… will she win?

Still pushing that shit, huh?

He looks like another batshit insane boomer. There is no republic. The demographic replacement is complete. It's checkmate. The only option left is flipping the table.

That's all nice and entertaining, but there won't be peace unless the traitors are hanged in public. There is no point to exposing the wrong doings of the Clinton campaign, if it does not end with Hillary in handcuffs.

There needs to be major change the problem is, most of the public does not even know what the real issues are.

I Clinton loses, I see that this can be peaceful, because we can give Trump a chance to do his thing.

If Clinton wins, and the FBI and such do not step up and accelerate her downfall, it will look to the public like an increasingly desperate situation.

Pieczenik is a confirmed kike

makes you wonder about the whole

Yeah except he was a big ex alphabet guy, Alex Jones had him on the other day.

Don't listen to this Kike, he talks about how he helped henry Kissenger perform a "soft coup" to disarm Nixxon, and then says they did the same thing with Reagan and Bush, he also says to abstain from violent revolution, almost as if he knows he'll be one of the first to go if a full on civil war kicks off, don't trust this kike, he's trying to save his own skin by masquerading as one of us

Yeah, zog isn't going to be affected by peaceful protests. Peaceful protests are what got us to this point.

I value his analysis but this was just ridiculous, he sounds almost outright concerned that things have slipped beyond his grasp. It's like he thinks we're okay with the establishment framework staying in place as long as "Hillary" isn't running it.

Peaceful protests have such a repulsive record of failure, they should be banned.

I wonder if the Congress can impeach an elected President before (s)he is inaugurated. Because that's what would have to happen, if Hillary steals the election and is arrested for it immediately. Obongo could not pardon her without a conviction, and she could not be inaugurated as long as her captors keep her isolated.

:^)

Yeah, that's a nice thought but I'm tired of peace talks with the traitors and the insane.
It doesn't work with these people, the US wouldn't be in the shitty situation it is in if it did.

Steve Pieczenik is lying self promoter that lies about his credentials and kike shill. He's a fiction author not former CIA.

It's gamergate-tier "ethics in games journalism"

Protests without guillotines are doomed to fail.

There is a reason why they tell you to be peaceful as force is used against you.

If you haven't read starship troopers, you should.

no those people in the fbi and intelligence are not brave
theyve been sitting on the information that these people are corrupt and pedos for decades

they are just rats trying to leave the sinking ship

He said Kissinger is a good guy so that means he's the real deal. Trust him goyim, he wants peace. [spoiler]KEK/spoiler]

tell me why i should give a fuck about what this goy has to say with his black and white special effect

wait hes a jew? lmao

webm

This doesn't ring true somehow.

He's basically saying 'whatever happens, keep calm and let us handle it.'

This is exactly what I'd tell Republicans if I planned to steal an election and didn't want to deal with a unified angry backlash.

Disregarded

That was my impression; he's trying to re-frame the problem as being limited to HRC when its demonstrably at least a large majority of the entire government.

Stop reposting this godforsaken ZOGbot shill. It's a ridiculous attempt to restore public confidence in the most hated of all alphabet soup agencies. They've been at war with the american people for more at least 40 years and this is a last ditch effort to reinstill confidence in the ZOGbot machine, They are discredited and nobody wants to join their ranks anymore. Good Riddance alphabet soup zogbots.

Yes, yes. trust him, goyim. He is called Peacenik.

The psy-ops are real.

Pieczenik is a kike. This is another psyop. Fuck off you fucking cunt.

I like this guy but he is wrong. If the wrong people win…. Tear everything down. Kill ALL leftist voters as they are collaborators. Kill all occultist and lib media people. I for one will be growing molotovs if killary wins. It needs to go loud so all of America realizes the peril we are in

Fake and gay. This faggot is a fucking retard. Complete lunatic. Absolutely not believable. Don't play like this is 4chan where everyone is a shit-for-brains 14-year-old.

No, cuckchan, they're desperately trying to switch sides before Trump shoahs them. That you believe this all based on a random LARPer that provided no evidence for his claims is one of the many many reasons your board and site is such fucking garbage.

Kill yourself.

I don't think you know what a total collapse will look like.

Just old people getting the electric and medication cut off will cause a Genocide.

He has been pretty accurate so far.

He just does not want to be blamed for anything that pops off violently.

I would think you don't want to immediately go to lead.

You have to build a picture in the public's mind as to what is going on before that. The sides need to be clear to as many people as possible.

Why do you idiots and others continue to try and name a point in which this corruption 'took hold,' as if it hasn't always been lurking?

its been a long time since i've seen that forced non-meme

in another thread an user posted that he seemed under duress in the video

This doesn't tally with reality's narrative any more - we now know Glassberg was controlled opposition all along, and his dropping out was planned too.

Into the disinfo dustbin it goes.

PIECZENIK IS A KIKE. HE LITERALLY ADMITTED IT ON FILTERMAN'S SHOW. STOP SPREADING HIS KIKE PSYOP VIDEOS YOU FUCKING MORONS.

He's just repeating news stories he picked up elsewhere - no evidence that he is currently connected to any group at all or revealing unique information. Seems like he's acting out a fantasy of being in control. But if he was, he wouldn't be talking to youtube, he'd be making demands to principals behind the scenes. And if he was real and wanted leverage for his 'negotiations' he wouldn't take violence off the table to start with and look weak. Only those who can make credible threats of violence enjoy any political power. But the advantage is to the organized structures of police and military - we white men built them and to succeed we must re-take them over completely in any unstable situation. Random antics like jumping on police cars won't amount to much and will get easily crushed.

fellow oldfag here

endchan

stfu

low energy

He isn't a goy. He's a full on kike.

100% kike.