ITT Jewish directors who actually give a shit about making art, ie. have their own unique style of filmmaking...

ITT Jewish directors who actually give a shit about making art, ie. have their own unique style of filmmaking, clear cinematic chops and adhere to their wants (whether you like it or not)
pic related Darren Aronofsky

Many give a shit, but gentiles are still better at making art kino. Kubrick was too autistic to beat Tarkovsky. They're better at making comedy and other popular movies, although still not at the same level as Lucas.

Kubrick was better tho
wait…………

Stay in reddit fam.

The only thing stopping him from directing Russian Star Wars and Zombi II ripoff was his dad forcing him to learn poetry.

i just want reddit to leave this board, is that too much to ask?

how can you mention jews and not expect reddit to show up? that's like expecting a baby duck to not follow it's momma

based jews

based jews

that noah's ark shit was embarrassing tho

God damn niglet

Lol what? It was cool

God damn I want the Reddit Summer to end

Sage negated

Not what I consider art but I like the Coen brothers.
O Brother Where Art Thou is great.

Holy crap dude

How something being unique makes it good? For example I could make a "music" piece were I scream "Faggot" 300 times and then play one note for 10 minutes; that's surely unique, but it wouldn't be good.

Black Swan was weak because of portman but its good because of tchaikovsky and the visuals

i'd listen to that tbqh

Like we don't suffer enough Jewish propaganda already.

Reported Again!!!

Pro-tip: you're not in your hugbox.