THEY'RE RUNNING SCARED

Even (((Washington Post))) is starting to realise that the jig is up!

archive.is/gud3P

According to
(((Paul Waldman)))
We've eventually reached a point where these scumbags have lied so fiercely, that they've started telling the turth.

This salt is starting to get delicious.
KEEP FIGHTING THE POWER, GOYS! WE'RE STARTING TO TURN THE CORNER; IT ONLY GET S BETTER FROM HERE ON OUT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RL9eV
archive.is/VYUiE
archive.is/tm82e
archive.is/IkjED
archive.is/eJLRz
archive.is/lnpRw
youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8
archive.is/9OcIx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh you're gonna burn alright, (((Waldman)))

Where's this nigger been for the past 18 months? They've made the mistake of assuming all those high explosive rounds Trump has been lobbing into the establishment edifice were just bluster to satisfy his ego.

Nope. Don't be an absolute retard and think they're switching sides you dumb mother of fuck.

I think I'll rewatch Trump's new ad to cleanse my mind of this filth.

These kikes have spent the past 50 years dismantling and wrecking the country's social fabric and they've got the nerve to write shit like this. They truly are clueless as to how badly they're hated.

You misunderstand me–I'm merely pointing out that our enemy is sweating bullets and consumed by fear. This should encourage us.
You have to be wary of an increasingly desperate adversary–they tend to lash out violently when cornered.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Today's establishment media theme seems to be Don't do it goyim, he's literally Hitler.

NYT: Donald Trump’s Authoritarian Reality

archive.is/RL9eV

Get a load of this faggot. Serious cuckboi butthurt.

I'm an angry white man in the tank for Hillary: Brian Dickerson

archive.is/VYUiE

INCREASE THE PRESSURE! RAISE THE FIRE!

Saturnine. Kek.

He comes across like an old woman schoolteacher scolding a class of second graders. These niggers have no idea how dumb they sound.

The most satisfying thing about all of this is watching them implode after they were so confident they had all this power. A Trump victory means that everything the press does is meaningless. You had people who thought they were powerful enough to pick the president by influencing public opinion. And Trump making it this far is proof that they don't have that power. They are in the denial phase of accepting they don't have the power. They will not admit it and will blame it on Trump and anything else, they'll fear monger and cry all day. But 6 months from now they'll admit they lost their power over the masses and start to try and do something about it.

people change dude. the media must have finally realized that trump is the god emperor. less kikes to gas the better.

Haha benis:-DDDD

You fearing for your life Shlomo?

They'd better be afraid. DOTR is coming.

i dont wanna die i do

What a fucking cuck.

Not nearly as scared as they will be.

More uncontrolled faggotry masquerading as a dire warning to not elect Trump. They're losing their minds.

NY Daily News: What Trump has already cost America: And how much steeper the price will grow if he wins

archive.is/tm82e

How can they possibly NOT see how horribly off-putting this is to the average person?

That image.

It's a kind of snark peculiar to the left that they just cannot control.

Only 40 more points to go till we see some serious shit.

They are moving on to scolding.

If the cuck wing of the Republican Party feels confident enough to make a move here then they must truly smell blood in the water. I also wouldn't be surprised if they sense a Trump victory and are trying to pivot their image away from the cowardly traitors they are who spent almost all of this election cycle running interference for Hillary.

Are they talking about democrats shipping in million of foreigners and giving current illegals citizenship and voting rights, thus securing a demographic majority over white americans for pretty much forever?

With a Trump victory I think we'll see various elements of the cucks take two separate paths.

1.) One group will try to bend the knee and jump on board the Trump train while claiming they were behind him %100 all along.

2.) There will be another group who will switch parties as a public demonstration of their higher morale standards rather than be associated with Trump.

woops –→ 100%

If Trumps wins as big as I think he is the second group will stick to grumbling and doing their best to gum up the works in congress. These are not brave people with any sort of conviction.

Sure, can't disagree with that. They're going to get smoked out though.

And look what just popped up from the NYT:

High Early Turnout Among Latino Voters Could Mean Trouble for Donald Trump

archive.is/IkjED

haha wat

And this nigger teaches at the Naval War College.

Our millitary is a disaster, a big fat mess. When Trump is elected president we're going to have an army so big, so lean and tough that we're going to march downstairs and make hell aka mexico great again too.

Another gem from the professor:

archive.is/tm82e

I dunno, it's hard to beat outright treasonous sentiments like

Pity a thirty second ad can't even go into a tenth of the shit Hilldog's been involved in.

Yeah, that stale pejorative has been thrown around since GW Bush was in office.

They're on a roll today. Not sure what the situation is in NC but somehow I seriously doubt this.

Military families could tip North Carolina to Clinton

archive.is/eJLRz

yeah, saw that shitty article earlier today, user. I think their strategy is to broadcast messages of "hey your demographic is voting for Hillary" and hope some low-information voters will buy into it - or at least serve as cover for vote-rigging.

Another GW Bush administration kike pokes his head up and says vote Clinton.

Ari Fleischer: Here’s how I figured out whom to vote for

archive.is/lnpRw

Yes, it is undermining your entire fucking system. These guys are all bad, but the Washington Post is going to need some level 5 cleaning.

Surely they understand that Trump has very little to do with the people's hostility. He's just saying some of the things that we've all been saying for years.

Well it's weighted average with the last 7 days. shit could, in fact, get real.

How are we gonna prevent NC from being rigged turning blue?

DEEP STATE
E
E
P

S
T
A
T
E

There is an off chance that we lost to some 12D chess here. Maybe we were led to believe that Trump was our savior in order for the Kikes to completely take over the US and start a war (on its citizens).

Let's hope it's not true.

THEY'RE TERRIFIED
___
Dear MoveOn member,

With less than four days to go, Donald Trump is surging in Hillary Clinton's must-win "firewall" states.1

There's "not a lot of good news for Clinton" in the state polling, according to the latest from FiveThirtyEight's Nate Silver.2 Clinton and Trump are tied in New Hampshire. Clinton's lead has dwindled in Pennsylvania. And polls are tightening in Rust Belt states, such as Michigan, that we weren't previously worried about. And it's not only the swing states: just-released national tracking polls show the race tied or within the margin of error.3 Meanwhile, control of the Senate is completely up in the air.4

If we don't give this election everything we've got, this could be the nightmare scenario where we lose it ALL: the White House, the Senate, and control of the Supreme Court for a generation.

But losing is by no means a foregone conclusion. If we work hard over the next four days to get every possible vote, we could still win it all.

I'll cut to the chase: This is the last election-season fundraiser you will get from us, so can you make one final contribution to MoveOn?

Yes, I'll chip in $2.70.

I'm in Philadelphia right now canvassing with MoveOn volunteers. We're about to shut down our fundraising team to dedicate all of our resources—our people power, email list, social media reach, and more—to recruiting more volunteers, talking to more voters, and winning races up and down ballots across the country.

Next week, it will be too late to put your money to good use. But this weekend, you still CAN make a huge difference.

Which is why—before we close the books on our 2016 election fundraising program—I have a final request: Will you rush one final contribution of $2.70—or whatever you can afford—to MoveOn?

Click here to chip in.

MoveOn members are pouring their hearts and souls into volunteering to win this election. Tens of thousands of us are knocking on doors, making phone calls, and sending text messages to recruit volunteers in swing states—doing every single thing we can to make sure no progressive stays home on Election Day, especially in the eight swing states that will determine the presidential race and control of the Senate.

But getting out the vote is an expensive undertaking, and we have more than $150,000 in last-minute expenses, including hiring more buses to get MoveOn members to key swing states to speak one-on-one to voters there and paying for emergency ads in the final days. That's why I am asking for your help—one last time. $2.70—or any amount you're able to give—will go a long way to help our final push to win the White House and take back the Senate.

Click here to make your final contribution.

Thanks for all you do.

—Manny, Emily, Ben W., Anna, and the rest of the (now officially disbanded) fundraising team

P.S. We can't control how close the polls are, and, in fact, we've always believed that this race would be close. But we can control what we do in the next four days to help win.

We made the leap to pay for extra buses, ads, and other final tactics, because we didn't want to leave anything on the table. Which is why I am asking you—one last time:

Please chip in $2.70 right now, so we can win this election.

Sources:

1. "Election Update: National Polls Show Clinton’s Lead Stabilizing—State Polls, Not So Much," FiveThirtyEight, November 4, 2016
http ://act .moveon .org/go/6590?t=22&akid=172845.28723111.ncPyLm

2. Ibid.

3. "General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein," RealClearPolitics, accessed November 5, 2016
http ://act .moveon .org/go/5565?t=24&akid=172845.28723111.ncPyLm

4. "2016 Senate Election Forecast," The New York Times, accessed November 5, 2016
http ://act .moveon .org/go/5411?t=26&akid=172845.28723111.ncPyLm

Want to support our work? Senator Elizabeth Warren says, "I'm so enthusiastic about MoveOn's smart and targeted plan to hire a network of organizers in key battleground states to mobilize and train volunteers to knock on hundreds of thousands of doors. It's bold and ambitious—and exactly what is needed to help swing Senate races, resoundingly defeat Donald Trump, and give Democrats a fighting chance to take back the House." Will you chip in to help make it all possible?

Click here to chip in $2.70, or whatever you can afford.

PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http ://pol .moveon .org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

It's really funny how many of the people I despised when I was blue pilled as fuck were jews.

How much you want to bet this cuck is hiding behind a gated community wall?

Can't fucking wait till the DOTR.

They will yell: "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" and I will whisper: "No."

Fucking this user. I never liked him when he was Press Secretary and I fucking hate him even more now. It's like every successive PS has been insufferable kike dickbag.

HAIL VICTORY

youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8

They think if Hillary gets in we'll just put up and shut up. They don't even realize the gravity of the situation. It'll hit em like a brick wall

In other news, cuck supreme Paul Ryan's future is beginning to look bleak. All the fag had to do was show some spine and support the Emperor and he might've had a future. But no, he had to be a cuck so now gets the hose.

The Hill: Chatter grows that Ryan could step down

archive.is/9OcIx

Literally what came to my mind when I read that.