Let's talk about white nationalism

We need to have a discussion about white nationalism, because there are excessive amounts of autism that result when this topic comes up. Now take note, burgers, because I'm mainly addressing you.

I'm a Brit. This means I don't support white nationalism in my country, or in Europe. Why? Because I don't want Poles or other white foreigners in my country. Some white nationalists say we should should take them in because 'you're all white' which infuriates me.

Not all white nationalists say this though. But they still believe in the 'white race'. Now, this may be a struggle to comprehend, but outside of America, there is no white race. There are wider Caucasians, and then the individual groups of Aryan, Anglo, etc. To equate race with skin colour plays into the hands of the Jews and must be avoided. As an example of how retarded white nationalists can be here, not too long ago, when discussing Golden Dawn, they remarked that one of them (an extremely nationalist and redpilled guy) 'looked like a Negro' simply because he was tanned, as Greeks tend to be (unless they're of Turkish extraction, which the man in question isn't). This is Stormfront-tier levels of autism. Constant arguing over how 'white' people look is useless, and only serves to d&c. It may be useful in America, but it sure as hell isn't here.

Another thing that needs to be addressed is white nationalists calling people like Putin a white nationalist. This a problem, because 1) he isn't beneficial for ethnic Russians and 2) there are no white nationalists outside of America for the reasons above.

To sum up, white nationalists have my full support in America, but stop bringing your terminology and view of race over here, because it's a vastly different arena.

p.s. stop capitalising 'White Nationalist', it makes you look autistic. Don't want to sound too much like a prfag put it makes you seem petty. You're 'white', like a nigger is 'black'.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Kleinrock#Education_and_career
youtube.com/watch?v=oaCjqf3_T6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

back to your containment board britkike, >>>/brit/

So I'm a Jew for wanting to keep my own culture and race?

Focus on pakis and somalis first you dumb anglo. After that, you have our full support.

Your lust for power betrays you.

muslim jew confirmed

Pakis and somalis are worse, they're the first priority, but EE whites are pretty bad as well. Point is, they ALL contribute to dilution of our culture. The EU has been the main driving force behind EE immigration, for obvious reasons. Stop applying 'white race' bullshit here.

Your retarded nature is showing. Learn to read.

You have only adopted the Holla Forums
lurk moar

you don't have a culture. x yourself

BYE BYE BRITKIKE >>>/brit/

I lurked much before first posting.

But THIS type of comment is fine.

Fuck off, we're different. Keep your WN in America, that's all I'm saying. Doesn't make me a Jew.

I feel closer kinship with Mediterranean whites and brits than I do with non whites even though I am of mostly slavic and german ancestry.
Also it just so happens that we're facing a foe that seeks to destroy all aspects of white culture, therefore for the time being we cannot afford to segregate ourselves. Trust me when I say that nobody who calls himself a white nationalist wants to culturally enrich your rainy island filled with pakis.

Also feel free to kill yourself divide and conquer shill.

Kikes leave.

Now, is the time for fear.

It's widely known that white nationalism is an ideology for whites outside of Europe. Most WNs support ethnic nationalism within Europe. Lurk moar.

So do I. We're more closely related, but we're not the same race.

No 'white culture' outside USA. I want to protect the culture of each individual nation, not some generic 'white culture'.

But they have no problem with white immigrants, that's the problem.

I';m trying to stop the d&c tactic of arguing over how white a certain people are.

You're retarded. We're not mutts like you.

white nationalism =/= ethnic nationalism

I'm sick of people saying I'm d&c just because I don't Poles in my country any more than pakis. Pakis are worse, but both contribute to dilution of our culture and race. WN people try and apply their ideology in Europe, and it infuriates me. I know it's only for extra-European whites, but the WN people themselves seem to have forgotten this, and give us Euros shit when we don't do what they want.

You're a fucking retard, your whole neighborhood is on fire and you're worried about the tapestry.
Learn to prioritize issues.

I am an Australian nationalist whom believe in bringing the White Australia Policy back to make Australia great again and retake Papua New Guinea. I strongly support every white people to preserve their white races. It would be nice if there is European Alliance Colonisation for the European people to colonise the planet and produce more Europeans.

I said in an earlier post:
I'm just sick of WN people saying we can't criticise other whites.

Did you read my fucking post? You're embarrassing yourself, newfag. There's no disagreement here, most WN feel the same way.

We whites are the same in race but different in ethnicity.

This more like the attitude I'd like to see from colonials. And yes, that does sound like a good idea. The more European people, the better.

The why am I attacked? We have priorities, but even criticising other whites get you labelled d&c.

You're confusing white with Caucasian, which includes Arabs. Regardless, we're still more closely related culturally with other whites.

EEs are your cheap workforce, they don't give a shit about assimilating, it would be easy to kick them out if you were in charge of your country. Muds are much worse and you have to do everything to get rid of them. WN in Europe was always all about individual countries so I don't understand what the fuck is your problem.

As I said, lurk more. The fact that you've been attacked on this issue does not mean that the consensus I referenced does not exist.

More or less.

But it's not. WN is for extra-European whites. Europeans have ethnic nationalism, not a broader white nationalism.

He's just a dumb britkike who does nonstop, actual D&C amongst whites because 'le banter'. There's a reason we shoahed brit/pol/

NO ONE DISAGREES WITH ETHNIC NATIONALISM IN EUROPE YOU FUCKING BRITKIKE

FOCUS ON SOMALIS RAPING YOUR KIDS FIRST

Brit/pol was killed because of cancerous shitposting.

I know, but you never let us focus on EE whites for one minute. I know what somalis and pakis are doing to us, but can we not even talk about EE whites for one second without being labelled d&c? This is my issue.

Your criticism is noted, now let me remind you that whites all need to be on board with the final solution if it's to be successful. We can't give the kikes more shabbos goyim than they already have.

I have a feeling that once the jew is out of the picture the problem of globalism and unrestricted migration will be in your capacity to fix.

NO ONE HAS ANY REASON TO TAKE ANTI-EE TALK SERIOUSLY WHILE AHMED IS RAPING YOUR WIVES AND KIDS

IF YOU REMOVE THE EE THEN YOU'RE JUST MAKING MORE ROOM FOR PAKIS, THAT'S WHY

FUCK OFF SUBHUMAN BRITKIKES

UKIP constantly talks about the Poles and they're universally praised here.

sage.

People like you are fine, it's more people like I have a problem with.

I want friendship and cooperation with other white nations, I'm just sick of some WNs trying to apply WN in Europe, since it risks further dilution of our culture. There's a reason for the (((EU))) pushing EE immigration, whereas non-white immigration's being going on since the late 40s.

Many White/European nationalists supports the ethnic nationalists. It is perfectly normal for your country to remain European and kick all of the non-white people out of your country. It is best to leave the EE whites alone. I am sure that they feel same as we do. The traitors and jews is extremely important matter to Holla Forumsfags because it is what caused these problems. Just sayin' m8.

I agree on non-whites, but this attitude here is the problem. EE whites still contribute to dilution of our culture and race, and they're still shit immigrants. If they were true nationalists they'd stay in their own countries.

OP, I get what you mean, but you worded it in such a retarded way that it makes you sound like a jew.
Think before you post.

I do apologise, I'm just angry at the moment. And a little hungover.

no one cares anglo subhuman, >>>/brit/

And people wonder why I'm so annoyed.

I cant believe im saying this but I actually agree with the brit.

The various white races must work together, not mix together.

Mixing between the white races creates a landless, brown hair, brown eyed freak of nature with no single ancestral identity and heritage. Race-mixing, even between white races, always creates a bastard race belonging to no one culture and heritage. Look at America, where American whites are bastards of Europe and adopt an artificial "American" heritage, as if they are actually native to America.

Germany for the Germans
Poland for the Polish
England for the English
France for the French

Race-mixing and migration between white races develops into resentment of one another which is why the Jew created the European Union, to encourage the migration of white races into each other's nations and the conversion of the diverse European nationalities into a bastard "European" race, which would be easier to dilute with the blood of the inferior brown-skinned races and ultimately control. Chaos is the Jew's chief weapon.

To be proud and belong to one heritage is the foundation of an ordered society, which is exactly what the Jew seeks to destroy. White Nationalism is been infiltrated by the Jews and Americans and turned into a globalist race-mixing scheme. European white nationalists should be careful of anything an American white nationalist says.

no, we dont. >>>/brit/

Good. Britshit culture needs to be eradicated.

Nice to hear.

Exactly. This is why I want Poles out just as much as pakis. Both contribute to our race being diluted, and our culture too.

People like seem to me like the kind of white racing mixing shill you describe.

Why the fuck are you posting while mad and hungover?
This is the kind of shit that makes board quality go down.
God damn.

I was worried I'd forget, and this needed to be said.

Okay, just leave the EU and tighten the immigration however the foreigner policy should be focus on Europe and colonial european countries. I am keen in making allies with literally whole Europe and European colonies in order to attempt to fix the jew problems.

You wouldn't be surprised by that response if you weren't such a newfag. It's time to stop posting. Lurk more.

I do agree with you here, I'd like this very much.

We're trying…

hey dumb faggot, get rid of pakis then we will support deporting ee

You're making yourself too obvious, Jew. Go preach your globalist filth somewhere else.

I'm an Aussie Holla Forumsack and agree with everything you're saying.

European Holla Forumsacks need to realise that most of the nationalists in the colonies come from a very different background and, as a result, view things from a very different perspective.

There are almost no pure bred whites in the colonies. Here, in the colonies, the white races of Europe mixed their blood together and created what, I would argue, is a new race of men. I'm a half- caste myself (100% European, but multiple white races) and I am not unique. In fact, the majority of the nationalists in the colonies are in a similar position to myself. Most are half/quarter castes as the result of inbreeding between the white races over the centuries and, as a result, most identify with multiple European nations.

Whenever you read the words "white nationalism," think of "European nationalism" instead. Because that is what the words really mean. Peoples of European stock, of mixed white European blood, want to defend their common heritage against the non-whites non Europeans that are invading their countries.

Also, ignore the D/C shills who are infesting this thread. We are all fighting a common enemy. Always remember that the enemies of our (((enemies))) are our friends.

Europe is everything north of the Mediterranean and west of the Urals. Some of the races from the East, like the slavs and finns, have a few drops of Oriental blood because of the Mongol conquest but they are far more white then yellow. The peoples from these lands are genetically distinct to the people who evolved outside these lands.

I'm neither American, nor Jewish. I just hate faggot kike-slave Britroaches and can't wait for them them to be replaced by Poles and Lithuanians.

Who gives a shit? All the good Anglos left for America centuries ago.

I'm not a white nationalist, but I think you're pretty fucking retarded to be more worried about poles and slavs than the pajeets which already infest your shitty country.

The only people who do that are hohols who start bait threads titled "putin is a white nationalist here's why" and then go around and argue with themselves offering up "proof" that he isn't which any idiot already knew. "SEE JEWTIN ISN'T WN HE IS VATNIK YOU SHOULD HATE HIM Holla Forums" it's all a retarded attempt to consensus crack.
Burger bred RIDF never thought he was white nationalist.

And oh yeah, we are expecting major happenings within the next three days so could you save your slide threads for after? thanks!

It's fine to be an ethnonationalist, but saying that there is no White race crosses the line. You can be English first, but you are White second, and denying that invites fraternization with non-Whites against your fellow Whites.

Are Poles raping your children and robbing you in broad daylight, Anglo?

You neglect non-White invaders and brush their deeds off with "oh sure, they are worse, but don't forget about FOREIGN WHITES!" in a farcial repeat of your betrayal of the White race in WWII.

Truly, you people are honorary Jews.

You're a real good goy

Who is Mad Jack?

Oh look its the anti-german posters again

FUCK OFF BRITKIKES

I did lurk, for a long time. Comments like are retarded though, and I'm attempting to address them. Lurking more won't stop this problem.

Exactly, it's mostly Americans (and not all of them) who don't understand this.

The problem here is that the American have taken the meaning over to describe a broader nationalism of the 'white race', with no regard for the individual races like Anglo and Aryan, for example. I'm just trying to stop this. I agree with you otherwise though.

I said in an earlier post:
I never implies at any point that I thought EE whites were worse, but we still want to do something about them. We don't want to focus exclusively on non0whiet, otherwise by the time we kick them out we'll be Poland 2.0.

I know it's close to the election, but you don't need every thread devoted to it. You've already got more than half the catalog on it, plus the stickies.

There isn't a white race here though. It's not America. I'm Anglo, not white (unless we're talking about skin colour). I feel kinship with other white races like Aryans, but there is no single white race.

FFS. I said earlier, and repeated myself numerous times, that non-whites are far worse. That doesn't negate the fact that they all need to go, and having EE whites here dilutes the British gene pool. Read my posts, retard.

Fuck off, stop turning the rest of Holla Forums against all Brits. Germans are our brothers.

The eternal anglo strikes again.

FIXING THE PROBLEM WILL YOU DUMB ANGLOCUCK, >>>/brit/

Yes they are. Most Eastern European immigrants are bringing crime with them as is in the nature of any immigrant is to cause crime. What sort of man leaves their family behind to profit off of another nation? I hate all immigrants equally, but I hate pakis and niggers more for being inferior. This discussion is specifically about European race-mixing and dilution of culture. No British Ethno-nationalist doesn't hate pakis and niggers, but we don't like having our homeland invaded by anyone, even if they are white.

BYE BYE BRITKIKE, >>>/brit/

how is posting mad jack anti german? I am confused.

I am a burgerclap anyway.

It's a symptom of the cancerous shitposting that goes on over at >>>/brit/ since it celebrates the war.

I hate it, because Germans are our brothers, and all Europeans and whites must work together against the Jew.

BYE BYE BRITKIKES, >>>/brit/

You fools, Nationalism isn't about being anti-everybody-else. It's about being fervently pro-your-nation. This German fetish needs to stop. I understand your admiration and they are a respectable people, but I am not German. I am an American. My nation is America, not Germany. My Nationalism is American Nationalism, not German Nationalism.

That is the heart and soul of "Nationalism". We are NOT one people. We are NOT one race We are NOT one nation. Germans have Germany. Americans have America. British have Britain.

Fuck off /brit/kikes

I'm not a Hitler-worshipper, but the shitposters over at >>>/brit/ fanatically hate Germans, and seek to turn the white races against each other. I just want cooperation between nations, otherwise, you're preaching to the choir.

Literally the only thing you've contributed to this thread is getting pissy and telling other people to leave. Why don't you fuck off?

I have never been to brit as I am not a british.

My ancestry is at least 75% german and I live in the US. I think was came over after the '48 revolutions.

I am not a british because I have all my teeth and can hold on to the letter H without dropping it in the dust bin with my aluminium cans and the schedule and my Coal Thatcher. I mean goodbye to all that, England made me a sportman's life that was queer as a clockwork orange and all ended with a dead man in Deptford, but am I am not a bristish. Citizen not subject. I can have knives over 2.5 inches without a government permit and a 2 year waiting period.

I can almost hear you hyperventilating.

British Ethno-Nationalists have always posted on Holla Forums and always will. Take your crying somewhere else, jew-baby.

I'm an idiot for arguing with you, but: "they all need to go" is not a practical answer because it leads nowhere. God knows, deporting non-Whites will be a monumental task by itself, but deporting all non-British people is simply an impossible political goal.

This sentiment is actually worse than useless: it is anti-White. This sort of anti-immigrant rhetoric will lead to the expulsion of Whites alone, if it leads to anything at all, because Whites are the only acceptable targets for xenophobia. You'll get guest worker Pawel expelled and you get to keep British citizen Ranjeet Muhammad. Great job.

All efforts that are not focusing explicitly on getting non-Whites out are counterproductive.

!!!אױ װײ

Top kek

Who said the Germans didn't have banter?

haha brexit isn't happening and all you can do is flail you arms at germans haha

Fuck off. All immigrants need to go. I'm not having my race and culture diluted any more. Obviously for pr softer rhetoric would be used but this has to be long term goal.

If British nationalists weren't anti-White, people here wouldn't be anti-British.

You want to keep your identity? Fine. Great. Amazing. I'm all for it.
Yet every British nationalist I come across seems to either stress the non-existence of the White race or gush about Bomber Harris killing Germans.

I love the German people, I enjoyed going to Germany and the German language sounds beautiful to my ears. Does this mean I want Germany to be full of English immigrants? I want all white ethnicities to enjoy their own culture in peace and undiluted, unlike you EU kikes.

Bruh even in America a lot of white people aren't even 100% white. Myself I have full blood Cherokee relatives within living memory. Personally, I'm not a white nationalist. I just consider myself an American nationalist. I don't really care what color you are so long as you abide by our laws, customs, culture, and respect our shit. Now I understand the ones more ready and willing to do that tend to be other white people, but it's not 100% clear cut. I know some people from Africa that are more hardcore American than any white person I know save a few.

I have to agree with the OP about something. Putin. People around here actually think he's the savior of the white race. Unironic RIDF are some of the dumbest mother fuckers, it's hilarious.

This goy gets it.

Thanks, English lit is no slouch

Portsmouth's Looking Glass
by John Wilmot

Methinks I see you, newly risen
From your embroider'd Bed and pissing,
With studied mien and much grimace,
Present yourself before your glass,
To vanish and smooth o'er those graces,
You rubb'd off in your Night Embraces.

I'll also add that
is not true, there's been a huge push in the Jew media against 'xenophobia' against Poles here. There using it to try and derail Brexit.

meant for

I can't speak for them friend. Personally I think both world wars were a waste of blood and the English and Germans should only ever fight side-by-side in the future

Any British Nationalist who encourages the death of Germans who stay in Germany are mouthpeices of the Jew and must be ignored.

Don't associate genuine Brit Nationalists with the cancer that is >>>/brit/
I'm sure they're GCHQ agents trying to d&c

Britkike here, wn doesn't benefit us because we're still white.

I think that Americans think of race in terms of skin colours because of the large number of niggers living in North America. The distinction between Europeans and sub-Saharan blacks is so enormous that it makes it difficult for observers to notice the much smaller distinctions between the white races. Here in Oz, we don't have that problem, or at least, we don't have it to the same extent.

We're in full agreement. I only posted to warn you against D&C shills. Beware of new-fags. Also, some anons who are salty over the /brit/pol debacle are likely to take your comments out of context.

When have I ever supported EE in England? Look back at my posts. WNs abroad are always ethnic nationalists in Europe, but pointing your cannons at poles is retarded when anglos are getting abused by the double-decker busload by Achmeds.

>>>/oven/

You remember what some of the Brexit-crowd said, I hope: "the EU are the real racists because they favor intra-EU immigration, whereas we want immigration from all over the world!"

If you want to kick out every non-Brit from you isles, then fine - but targeting Whites with anti-immigrant rhetoric NOW is a slippery slope that will inevitably lead to the sort of cuckery above, as Whites are safe targets and will be the ones getting fucker over.

If you just restrict yourself to generic "all immigrants must go"-rhetoric, then White guest workers will be expelled, while non-Whites with British passports will get to stay.

I hope we do, friends. No more brother wars.

American white demographic= Anglo-Saxon/ German.

US Nationalism= Pro Anglo-Saxon/German

Yes I don't understand that You can even see that if you go on historical or WWII video game forums…Brit fans have some really vile communist German hating faggots. On the one hand they initially seem very pro-England and in the next breath they go on and on about diversity, the EU, or how communism is misunderstood….
Brits you need to get rid of your leftists and jews.

German is beautiful to most people as is every European language. Its propaganda which have prejudiced people into believing other wise thanks to certain (((merchants))) whose own tongue sounds like clearing phlegm out of ones throat.

Wrong they should be hanged.

I don't blame them, but it's counterproductive. The Jews are constantly pushing the whole 'we're all one race' bullshit and equating race to skin colour only helps them.

I've got experience with them. They're out in force ITT as well.

There is a reason why the kikes dug their heels in there and wormed their way into the US. Fix your own shit before crying about other people's shit.

(fucking checked)
It's entirely possible, even probable, that they're GCHQ agents trying to stir things up.

CIVIC NATIONALISTS OUT

Look back at my posts. I've made it clear I don't like anyone who's skin is brown. I also don't like immigrants. Can I not hate both? I have literally nothing wrong with Polish people who stay in Poland, in fact I enjoy Polish culture when I see it on video. But when I go out in the street, I don't see the good sort of Poles, I see the sort who deal drugs, steal from old women and get drunk in the street. We are victims of the Jewish EU which has encouraged the wrong sort of white person to come to the UK and plunder us. And I intend to put a stop to it just as I intend to rid this country of any paki or nigger.

>>>/school/

(CHECKED)

Oh, my bad. I guess I have no problem with you guys wanting to keep eastern euros out so long as you solve your shitskin problem first. Still though, this thread should probably have waited until after happening time.

Funny how the jew is quick to call others a jew around here.

It's embracing the ideology of liberal democracy, at best you put off the extermination of your people for the next generation
Culture emerges from race, by bringing in foreign peoples you bring in their cultures and you can't simply wipe it out by "assimilation"

Better stop drinking water from the city then.

Shitskins are the main priority, it's just that some people genuinely see no problem with EE whites.

Well, sorry for wanting to keep my country Saxon burgerfags, but if it's up to me i'm not going to let walloons into my country because they are "white"

>>>/oven/

And this is why you cucks need to fuck off back to >>>/britpol/.

Islandjews are a mixbreeds of saxons, normans, celts and norsemen. I'm not even British

It was never salvageable in the first place, just look at the current state of America for evidence of that with "muh natural conservatives"
Civic nationalism is embracing the idea that dirt and documents are somehow magic and overwrite blood

You shouldn't actually, a lot of the water in the western world is contaminated with xenoestrogens and other chemicals which can fuck up development

FUCK OFF

Don't dare call me or any other Brit a cuck for wanting to keep our Anglo-Saxon heritage. Kill yourself, mutt.

Deport EE to Australia. I am more than just happy to accept them as the european siblings. 1448!

I oppose race-mixing because of people like you.

And for the record, no, I am not hateful.

Some of the Indian tribes are down to their last 1000 or so members. In my lifetime, most of the American Indian races will go extinct.

Your mama's decision to race mix drove her people one step closer to genetic extinction.

"Muh Civic Nationalism"

You don't even have knives and you are Rothschild central, you think you can cleanup your rainy litle island alone ? Go ahead then, you don't need the other whites. None shall interfere. Do as you please. But don't come crying to us later in typical brit fashion with your wigs up your asses. Have fun in Londonistan.

Wow, what a shock. A brit says something is not salvageable! Your ancestors would spit in your grave. That kind of attitude is how you got your shitskin problem. The US may have gotten cucked by laws but the UK willing let themselves get cucked ten times harder than the US ever will.
Daily reminder: www.rt.com/uk/365226-nigel-jungle-trump-washington/

How about you refrain from making a d&c bait thread 3 days before the biggest election in our history, faggot

Not a bad idea tbh, Australia needs more whites.

Nice try though

Kek.

I got it wrong. 1488!

Burger actually and we're far more cucked than any European nation on our demographics alone

>not salty as fuck due to Trump's presence and Nigel's bow out of the UKIP for the 3rd time~!

Brits are just angry and rattling their cages. I would be angry at them but they really have gone through a lot.

shoo shoo smelly jew

Where did I fucking say that, retard? You should know that defining race as skin colour plays into the hands of the Jew.

Reported.

All these shills, go kill yourselves cretins. These are the "white nationalists" who seek unity of the white race, kek.

Ignore the shills lad, you're right. One of the great things about Europe is the diversity of traditions and culture. White nationalists seem to want all Europeans to become one. If you mix all the Europeans together you get a rootless grey blob. It's basically what the kikes want to do with the EU - destroying the individual European cultures.

White nationalism makes sense for the colonies of US, Canada, Aus etc but it's never going to be a thing in Europe. The future of Europe should be French/German/British etc nationalism and all Europeans cooperating to defeat our common enemies - the Kikes, the globalists, the Mudslimes etc. Europeans don't identify as "white" and never will. Even Hitler was a German nationalist not a white nationalist.

No, making a shitstirring thread specifically addressing Americans 3 days prior to the most important day in our modern history is d&c. Kill yourself. If you were actually British you'd be out doing something about the kikes that are blocking brexit as we speak.

sage

Leave them alone, they are going through a lot and they can't help it if another nation looks like it's going to eclipse them in nationalism.

Do your worst Jew.

I appreciate it, lad. I should've brought up Hitler earlier tbh, he's a perfect example of what I'm arguing for. He'd be disgusted by pan-white nationalism.

Notice the shills who want the white races to mix and destroy our culture. They need to be named.

There's not much we can do. I'm planing to attend a demo when Parliament when they vote on Article 50, but otherwise there's nothing we can do. Burgers don't appreciate how much freedom they have compared to us.

Why is Italy a darker shade than other countries marked 97?

This is why Aussies wanted the White Australia Policy back.

I wish you all the best. How's Pauline doing?

Don't forget to pay your internet tax and make sure you remove every knife and bike tire from your house. I wouldn't want you to get arrested now. :^)

dank image

A jew can't be british. :^)

learningcode thread

She is doing well.

EE aren't white honestly. EE are about Arab-tier, they have iq and social cohesion like niggers but have the saving graces of being good looking and relatively high IQ.

Slavs are niggers in white skin, not actual whites.

White nationalism is in serious need of some rebranding.

It needs to be less about skin color and more about culture. I have no issue with blacks and hispanics who can act white. I like them a whole lot better than those cuck whites and ones who act like niggers.

Whites need to start by stopping immigration, having kids, and teaching them how to act like respectful individuals. Jerrod Taylor is the only example of this I can find.

Good to hear.

Well there are white, but I see what you mean. They're fine in their own countries, but they send their worst over here, and they are nigger-tier. Of course, somalis and pakis take the biscuit.

We're reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible.

:-DDDDDDD

K I actually worded that poorly. My bad, but it's 10 am and I didn't sleep all night so pls forgive my insolence.

He's just upset you are making fun of his kind. Brits and most of their kind around there tend to have surprisingly thin skin. They really have no business on the internet.

sage

Reported for admitting to being from off-site.

No one is saying that the French, Germans, Brits etc are all exactly the same but we're all far more related to eachother than the shitskins and kikes that are tearing us apart. Right now we're all brothers and sisters in this war and focusing on our differences when we're all on our way to the dustbin is useless D&C tier kikery.

There is.

Even though you do everything to destroy it.

Reported.

It will be nice if the Intelligence test is used to sterilize them to improve the European races

Remember to sage.

No, you can't post Bomber Harris shit, faggot.

Sure thing Moishe

Sorry I forgot to sage the irrelevant posts.

So we're not the same race, but we are the white race, but the white race doesn't exist? You seem to have stumbled on your own idea. Also, good luck trying to kick out Poles who have been in your country for 3 generations + and are indistinguishable from the rest of you.

Also, this.

Criticizing other whites in a time when we are at war with the rest of the world is a very idiotic idea, and it is often employed by shills. Seeing as this board is overrun with CTR and alphabet agencies, being extremely paranoid against anyone who is remotely anti-white is a natural and understandable response. When the dust settles and we've reclaimed western civilization, then you may worry about the minutia. I don't think any "White Nationalists" would care if you wanted to keep England English. You're creating a problem here honestly, and I can't tell if its genuine or you're trying to slide the Podesta satanism/pedophile shit. Either way, calm down and lurk more.

Read the thread, that's not what I'm saying.

Not in Europe there isn't. Don't tell me I have to take in Slavs just because they're white.

Fuck off, I'm not from >>>/brit/

They're cancer, and I hate their d&c. I'm about 99% sure they're GCHQ.

Still forgot.

sage

I isn't just whites, it's everybody against the Jews. There are no races fighting each other, only traitors who work for the Jews.

If you read the thread you'll find that this isn't true. Besides, not wanting EE whites in my country and diluting my culture and race is not d&c, it's protecting my county and heritage. I apolgise for the timing but you really don't need every single thread devoted to the election.

But you are retarded.

Never said this. I'm merely referring to skin colour when I say white, because that's all it is.

So we shouldn't try because it's too hard? We should lie back and accept the dilution of our gene pool?

Die.

>>>/out/
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/israel/
>>>/commonwealth/

And we're done here.

Do you not wish that all races should have freedom from the Jew and should be free to improve and promote themselves?

So people like Saddam and Gaddafi weren't fighting the Jews for the Arabs, for example? I'm not talking in an American context here.

I wish the white race should have freedom from the Jew and that the Jew and the other races ( except the nipps if they stay on their side of the planet ) should be eliminated from existence. I loathe niggers and kikes and i do not wish anything good on them, in fact i want to actively exterminate them.

The brits in this thread just want to be the new jew and have everything under their feet. Don't blame them though, after all the garbage they had to deal with post WW2 would do that to them. Especially for the new generation who don't know why the world is how it is. It's a depressing situation all around but the britshits in this thread would rather have everyone at each others throat rather than focus on WHY every western nation is in shambles.

I agree completely, I've been trying to say this for years too.

My neighbourhood isn't in America and the dangers pertaining to it have nothing to do with "whites".

No, your definition of race is arbitrary and has absolutely arbritrary boundaries, if everyone from Europe is from the same race then the term is geographical, if everyone with a white skin is from the same race then the term is visual, keep this shit in America.

this entirely

You don't have to be a brit to do that, every single ethnic nationalist outside of the colonies does.

Heil zege, kameraad.

Nederland is lang niet het meest Germaanse land in Europa, alleen het meest Germaanse land in continentiaal Europa, het Germaanse homeland Scandinavië is het meest Germaans van allen.

Then you're a sad and lonely person. What you want is neither practical nor desirable. The Jews excepted, other races should not be exterminated, that's very hypocritical of you.

It's funny how I get called d&c and yet it's all the shills who hate me that post d&c with Brit hating.

Anyway, I'm done now. I've better things to do than constantly earn money for shills. Say hi to your boss JIDF. If anyone is just coming into this thread now please read the whole thread before posting, it'll save much time.

The eternal anglo

TL;DR:

something that came up the other day, we english never say 'as a brit' or 'im a brit' or similar. anyone who does that is lying

We will fucking see about that.
Sandniggers , kikes and niggers all deserve the same faith. Chinks are the jews of Asia and Koreans are basically shit genetically. Best Korea though gets to stay because it amused me, they can roll their own country to the ground for all i care. Jungle Chinks and Indonesians all go to the oven with the exception of Flips if they also stay on Flipland. Nipps get to stay because honorary. As for pajeets only the South white looking ones as long as they also stay on their soil. I hope that answers your question. It's best for the white man to not have to deal with niggers neither jews neither sandniggers ever again you niggerloving faggot.

No, I want them to die, but I'm willing to settle for them being eradicated from white countries.

It is both.

Perfidious albion

Although I agree with you on the concept of a white race, I disagree on not exterminating the other races.

It's hardly hypocritical when you're just looking at it in a tribalist way, the bad part is that we're being exterminated, not the concept of extermination itself, I have no problem with wiping peoples away in principle.

Why should the rich land that a bunch of filthy primitives pollute not be cleansed of their presence? Why should we not wipe out our mongrel enemies in the middle east and north Africa? It seems like, if we aren't prepared to use extermination as a weapon, we're just disarmed compared to every other people.

Yes, faggot, fuck off.

Reported.

I agree. The whole white race meme was born out of necessity in the US. It's an over simplification of reality and borders on Universalism and is one step closer to egalitarianism and civic nationalism. It implies that all white looking people are the same and can function under the same laws and the same system. Basically taking the french revolution and replacing the abstract of 'man' with the abstract of 'white man'. This kind of simpification isn't just a delusion (portugese people have a very different character and need a very different system of living than for example Norwegians) but it also lead to Jews being accepted as white because they look white while sicilians or greek or some indo-european minority in the middle east are considered non-white (even if by DNA test they're more european than spanish people). Basing your world view on an abstract image of a complicated topic of ethnicity and Volk is just as a folly as believing there are no races.

In the end it's typical anglo cultural imperialism. Anglo Liberal democracy being viewed as the only way to go for every people on earth.

On the other hand what else do white americans have to cling to. You never had to live with neighbours, you don't understand how absolutly different european cultures and way of living are even tho the people often look the same. White Nationalism is the only thing that works in the US. So godspeed, but it's not the most effective system. Italians will always do better in an italian state than in a broader generic 'white' system.

Thanks for giving me another reason to bump such a worthy thread, human garbage.

Reported.

I know this is the typical attitude of an anti-European universalist anti ethnic-nationalist, but you must understand how counterproductive giving me another reason to bump a thread you have an ideological problem with is.

10/10 post

sage

All the cultural differences that remain right now in Western Europe are split between the degree to which we've gotten jewed and essentially different flavours of shit

Germany only 99? That's highly surprising, even if they did have a lot of Turks in the country during 2012.

Sage only does not bump a post, it doesn't actually lower the thread in the catalog, it is not the opposite of a bump.

I think it's hilarious how you out yourself as a massive newfag this easily.

Brown people are white now

define white culture. Thats the whole problem here, you think there is such thing as an overspanning white culture. Sometimes americans Holla Forums sound exactly like EU paid shills who meme universalism and this 'unified european culture'

yes sage

In europe noone ever, not even Hitler, have used the concept of white race

A lot of Americans here seem to think Hitler was a white nationalist or something.

no they're not.
now because my great great grandmother had to get with an indio around, I have to suffer for it since the brown tint won't go away.

Maybe that's why ((( neo-Nazis ))) always felt so pozzed to me.

White civilisation is basically the science, art and medicine the Greeks brought into Europe from the Ancient Middle East. White culture is the different meaningless shades of traditions that most people born after the 80s have never seriously bothered with

White culture is pretending to value different shades of redundant shit while practising virtually none of it

White civilisation is where it's at

Maybe you're just using it as a cover for your actual shortcomings

You're confusing my partially mixed make up with actually giving a shit about MUH NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE. I'm mostly German and I don't give a damn about Germany.

I honestly don't give a fuck about the tribes, reservations, or any of that shit. Only thing I get out of it is thick dark hair and high cheek bones. Manifest Destiny and all of that. They were in the way and couldn't effectively defend themselves. Also, a lot were straight up barbaric savages. Fuck 'em. What took over was far better and worthy IMO.

I've been doing ok in life. I just don't want to be confused for some illegal dirty spic when the DoTR comes.

Name me one Western tradition that you've practiced beyond superficial excuses to "have fun" and consume with others

Just arm yourself if you're in the US and be prepared to defend yourself from that kind of people. Whether you'd be thought of as white depends on how obvious it is

etc.

Go ahead and keep proclaiming your shit doesn't smell though~!

Are you sure you are not jewish?

That's Western civilisation. What about a tradition passed down from generation to generation for hundreds of years?

Sage for shit thread.

If you get rid of the bronze skin and brown eyes you'd never know I'm a spic. also yes I've been training so I can help others but I'll most likley have to be only the people I trust the most and sleep with an eye open. hell if I had my face concield you'd never guess my heritage since English is my first language and was raised by American values since day one by my spic mom Who came here legally decades ago and worked hard to earn her citizenship, she's extremly patriotic of America and proud of it

Not even Nigel is sticking around, it has gotten that bad over there.

Jesus fucking Christ, this shit again? After it's been explained too many times to count?
Here, let me spell it out to you because you're too stupid to figure it out on your own
THE GENERAL CONSENSUS ON Holla Forums IS THAT EUROPEAN NATIONS SHOULD PRESERVE THEIR ETHNIC IDENTITIES, AND THAT "WHITE NATIONALISM" SHOULD EXIST IN COLONIAL NATIONS WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO PAN-EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION. ALL WE ADVOCATE IS FOR ALL ETHNIC EUROPEANS TO RECOGNISE OUR COMMON RACIAL HERITAGE AND HISTORY AND WORK TOGETHER AGAINST OUR COLLECTIVE ENEMY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR RACE AS A WHOLE
Why, is that so damn hard to grasp? It's almost like having a racial identity and an ethnic identity isn't mutually exclusive! Who could have fucking thought??!
This is fucking retarded. Whites are not a concept, we are a race with many regional sup-groups including Slavs, Germanics, Celts etc. Your incessant need to identify yourself as an entirely unique special snowflake is idiotic. Is it so hard for you to accept that yes, you are British, but that you also belong to a larger racial community that shares a common civilisation, history, cultural ethos, and stuggle? Europe doesn't need any more self-destructive dick-wagging between the various ethnicities that will only result in war when we are such an embattled minority as it is. I suppose according to you Léon Degrelle, a close associate of Hitler's, is just an American "white nationalist LARPer" too for recognising that the white race exists? Vid related.
This is a meme. Literally no one with half a brain takes this seriously. No one on Holla Forums, at least.

But the white race as a concept doesnt exist. Not in the way americans see it which invludes jews and excludes other indo-europeans. Just like the yellow race or the black races DONT exist. The concept in itself is an oversimplification for a settler people who had to deal with black slaves. it's a totally anti intellectual concept born out of necessity but not based on real scientific observation in contrast to actual race theory. It's an 18th century over simplification. If anything at least speak about the european people, but the reality of things look way more complicated.

There is a reason why certain persian minorities were allowed to marry germans i nazi germany after racial tests. Things are not black & white in reality

The reality is

I'm just being a realist. Beyond the meaningless and redundant shit that we kept doing for generations, the biggest and only realisation that puts us above all other peoples is the excellence with which our race has developed the Ancient knowledge that we took

We propelled philosophy, art and science beyond what people spent tens of thousands of years doing nothing but banging sticks in the meanwhile

Neo-nazis have, as far as I've seen, always been a more American phenomenon than a European one, which is probably a big part of the reason why they have no clue what actual nationalsocialism is, and instead adhere to some type of universalist white nationalist "kill all niggers" ideology with no further depth.

If it's any consolation to you, I feel sorry for you.

The passing of the great race is quite outdated, ,for example the fact that british-islanders are shown as "mediterranian" instead of their own category, and things like that Slavs are not recognized as their own category and are instead heaped into a, by that definition, rather meaningless concept of "alpine" that has less to do with being a decendant of the round-headed, brown haired and eyed alpinid people and has more to do with "anything that's not Germanic or Mediterranian".

The later works of for example Hans Günther heavily improve on the earlier, archaïc works before him.

The passing of the great race is still pretty decent over all though.

Realise that pretty much everything you do is a part of a western tradition, the clothes you wear, the way you think.

It is a very naïve thing to think you have no culture just because you're so inundated in it, it's like a fish claiming water doesn't exist because he never goes outside of it and doesn't know the contrast between water and not-water.

No, I'm quite sure his point was that due to the mistakes of a few of your ancestors the races to which they belonged are, as a result of their error, more endangered, mixed, and damaged.

The only thing you got out of their error is the fact that you're now a halfbreed.

Racemixing is extreme selfishness.

Wrong. Everything I listed is Western culture. Western civilization includes our people's social patterns and the layout of our cities. Try learning what our words mean before you play semantics, Moishe.

Nigger, your images disprove your words. Kill yourself.

What's "generic" about the culmination of the greatest aspects of European civilisation spanning thousands of years of struggle, refinement, and brilliance? Stop equating "white culture" with "bumfuck American consumerism".

White nationalists are simply globalists in disguise. Don't fall for this overarching white race/culture/nation bullshit, Germans are not the same as poles, anglos are not the same as franks. I can only expect other Americans to be so vehemently disgusted at that realization considering how a lot of our country is heinz 57 mutts.

Sounds like you are just some butthurt brit who is clinging to a lineage that would wish nothing but death after seeing how you act. How about you actually create your own achievements and not ride the coattails of your hard working ancestors.

You sound exactly like a kike.

Your heart is in the right place my mate. Someone like you is worth more than 1000 white liberals who would kill you and myself

yeah, sure. You need a reality check, OP. The western society is fucked and you still brag. What a bunch of delusional morons.

It's "generic" because you wipe away dozens of distinct nations and peoples by saying "European". I don't know how many times I have to say it: Spain for the Spanish. France for the French. Germany for the Germans. Italy for the Italians. They are NOT one nation, they are NOT one people, and they are NOT one race.

Learn the history of your own country, be proud of the history of your own country, work hard to make the future of your own country great. That is what Nationalism is. The antithesis of Globalism, the rejection of the idea that "everybody is the same".

The only lineage that separates us meaningfully is our loyalty and our biology. You'd be stupid to ignore the fact and origin of our Civilisation

I'd prefer even "European peoples", "European people" is also too universalist.

I think you're just confused about the meaning of the word "culture", a culture is many things, such as the way you think, dress, eat, talk, etc.

It is a trick of the jew to say that European peoples have no culture, don't fall into it.

While I can appreciate your worldview, I think you are mistaken in the fact that you seem to think that all of them think like you do, while in reality many advocate for Europeans to move to America, or to eastern Europe and to take Slavic wives, and so forth.

And yes, Leon Degrelles' worldview differed immensely from Hitlers', they're two entirely different people, nowhere in the nationalsocialist doctrine was the concept of a white race used.

Beyond the fact that I'd replace the word "country" with race or people in all of these cases because some races span multiple countries, and some countries include multiple races, great post.

You seem to imply that race is completely defined by national boundaries and that large scale migrations haven't occurred in Europe several times over the last few thousand years.
Do you consider a German from southern Germany the same race as one from the far north?
Do you consider the English a single race, even though genetics show they are mixed Celtic and Germanic?

Certainly, but the Alpine-Nordic distinction in Germany is relevant to the IQ of Germany.

They're not really a unique category, though. Celtic and Italic peoples are very closely related.

For the English, I meant 'pure' not single.

You can keep clinging to an old ideology but unless you actually do something with it then you are no better than the liberal inviting death by breaking down their borders. The US has reacted, what about you?

This is literally how retarded you are.

Good luck building Nationalism with peoples with no meaningful connection to their countries' history and culture. Most Westerners won't even name you historical events in their nation without googling them every time

dey disproofin nuffin mane!
If you look closely europe is not one solid block of people, woah! And what are those indo-europeans in west-persia east-india!? Learn a bit about genetic clusters and actual race theory please

Thanks for stating something that absolutely no one asserted, dipshit.

Thanks for stating something that absolutely no one asserted, dipshit.

America has no culture, but it is the epitome of Western civilisation. How you're reacting now is through valuing the immediate origin of your civilisation (White people), but as a people your culture is freedom

But Spanish, French, Germans, and Italians are just conglomerations of many distinct populations. Why are you trying to erase the identities of the Catalan, Basque, Galician, Occitan, Breton, Gallic, Bavarian, Saxon, Prussian, Sicilian, Florentine, and Piedmontese peoples?

wew

If you can't refute the point, just stop posting you immature faggot

Confirmed for britshit that is about as ignorant as he's claiming everyone else is. Now go on and tell us how the founding fathers were nothing but a bunch of kikes.

Italians give their children watered down wine, they are loud and very extroverted. My neighbours often called the police thinking my other italian neighbours were having a fight when in reality they just had normal conversation. Swedes on the other hand are very 'minnesota nice', very polite, very quiet and havea huge personal space. Image related. Swedes literally don't stand next to each other because it's viewed as unpolite there. Now explain to me how you can coincile these two different cultures into one, they're contradictory.

Say european cultureS but don't say white culture (singulair)

He's an idiot who thinks national boundaries clearly delineate genetic boundaries.
Most likely a shill.

White americans' culture is individual freedom (from collective normative culture)

sage

So no, it’s not. Thanks for your shit.

m8, the Internet is an artifact of American culture.

But that's a good thing mate. You have something no one else has had since the collapse of the Roman Republic. A culture of freedom

No that's Racism.

You're a nigger.

filtered

This all goes up to a guy who says race mixing is bad because it mixes French with Germans, Germans with English, etc… and so he thinks nation = race.
See

If Parsis are aryans, and R1a is the aryan haplogroup, wasn't the invasion of Poland literally white genocide since they have a higher proportion of R1a compared to the rest of Europe, including Germany?

Nation = ethnos.

The international-network (or inter-networking as it was named at first) was made by jews Cerf and Kahn, and it's an outcome of the culture of individual freedom that the Founding European Brit Masons have created in your country

They can't even bother to give credit where credit is due. They deserve anything that happens to them.

It's just a mash of different peoples' culture mixing around under your cult of freedom

People keep pushing the meme of "degenerate mixed-race who calls himself white", or that these guys make up the majority of WN, but how much of that meme is based on real life?

I ask because I've never actually met such a person.

Britain actually fought you guys but individual Brits created your country

It's an umbrella term that everybody understands without having to talk about.

Where from do you get the information that Alpines have less IQ on average than Nordics? Quite interesting.

The "celts" in the British Isles are not related to the "celts"/alpines of central Europe, although I do agree that there's a connection to mediterranians, long have racialists postulated that the Welsh and Irish come from down south.

Nation = Race, nationless states like Germany, France and Spain are not nation-states.

Me neither, there are none here.

They tend to keep it to themselves in real life.

Go back to gamergate, you fat homosexual
Who talks like this?

Bullshit every brit i meet is half irish half dutch half welsh

sage

Cerf and Kahn made TCP/IP, not ARPANET. Licklider, Sutherland, and Taylor were American, not Jewish.

sage

Holy shit this thread is infested with CTR starting senseless fights over the OP being a brit while calling him the D&C'er.

What was that polish prover again? "The Jew strikes you as he cries out in pain!"

Wait look at it the other way around:

Americans have been shitting up this place with their election stuff for 1 and a half year now. 7 Month ago I remember having to go to page 1 or even 2 before finding a thread that wasn't Trump related. So please don't get angry over threads that are on topic and conicidental only semi-related to the elections.

Director of ARPANET: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Kleinrock#Education_and_career

Bruder, you're going off the charts in retardation here

If you aren't irish gaelic, you're part asian or middle eastern, that shit is in your blood.

Your words, not his. :^)

You're a britkike though, you're a cucked out civic nationalist regardless. You're in no place to talk

Bitte sag mir dass du kein Deutscher bist.

Do you think someone goes on Holla Forums, sees this thread and decides not to vote Trump because some Brit doesn't want to identify as white?

British

Always there to fuck shit up for the rest of us. No one cares about your shitty rain soaked island when the entire race is being destroyed

Maybe we'll give your country over to the Irish instead

Check it.

You really think we have time to squabble over superficial differences?

Of course not, i'm just laughing at the retards that are crying about "too many trump threads". No shit there are a ton of trump threads, no one has made the kikes this fearful since uncle adolf.

-

Kleinrock was the director, but it was not his idea.

Hey guys can we shit post in here?

Can you tell me what culture this is in the video? And would you let your children run barefood through the streets on their own and talk to random strangers? What makes these parents so sure that their children are safe in this monoculture, monoethnic and monoracial enviroment?

Yes, as long as you sage.

You mean the entire purpose of this thread?

This is a serious fucking insult, if you really believe that Trump is the most intimidating person since the Führer, even just in America, you're a fucking retard.

To name a prominent example that was far more feared than Trump, Rockwell.

And how about all the other people that seemed to actually attempt to resist or fight the kikes, instead of one who married his whole family off to them and allows a lot of his campaign to be ran by them?

Didn't you know, user? White culture is just different meaningless shades of traditions and that user knows because he's posted 21 times trying to convince people of this.

Of course, and rockwell did SO MUCH to help compared to Trump. Now go ahead and spam the thread with jidf links showing how Trump is a cryptokike. :^)

And this is why England helped fule both world wars.

Fuel.

Well it might as well have been the jews' idea. Globalisation would have been next to impossible at this rate without the internet :)

To be fair, they were duped just like the US.

So you say every four years we should have one and half year of ONLY election posting? You're the one complainging about an thread that is not relevant to the elections not the other way around here.

Culture is learned behaviors passed from one generation to the next. Western culture is dead in the West because we've been indoctrinated by the Jews for so long. We have an artificial 'good goy' culture that was deliberately manufactured by the Jews to create obedient slaves. Otherwise, political correctness wouldn't exist and everyone would still be racist as fuck publicly.

Yeah, over five thousand people voted for him and he was able to inspire all of 500 people to join his movement. The next step was anuddah shoah.

It's just bullshit and LARP-ing mateys. No one here actually practices their traditions, they're just pretending to care because they're trying to create their own identity without actually putting any effort into it. It's role playing

(checked)
Underated post.

You learn a lot of buzzwords but you don't know how to use them.
Either that or you're just not funny.

lolwut

why are you baiting so hard
let the yanks have their dream we know it doesnt work but you cant go telling it to their face

I'm actually being frank with you

Your kind would be absolutely hilarious if you weren't so goddamned sure you're on my side.

Any Holla Forumsack from before 2015 would laugh you out of the thread for saying that, but you wouldn't know that because you came here from reddit to follow the election.

Rockwell is literally the reason national socialism and the "far right" exists on your continent, it's the reason why any of your kind are here.

I think you'll find that Germany was the side believing in seperate races, whereas Churchill was the one believing in a universalist, civic nationalist ideology.

He's literally responsible for the far-right in America, without him you'd be a leftist right now.

He's responsible for the people who redpilled A.Wyatt Mann, who's the one that invented all the material that formed early Holla Forums board culture.

I'm all for Trump winning this election, since he's the sandwich least likely to have shit in it, but he's not even worthy of being compared to the likes of Rockwell.

Resisting globalization would have been impossible without the Internet, moron. Without the Internet, your news sources would be the local paper and ZOG TV, and maybe a broadsheet published by Green Party homosexuals if you lived in a city.

Sounds awfully british of you. Or at least jewish.

There is a collective cultural identity that White Westerners historically had. The individual White Westerner has been turned into a nobody and uprooted from his culture long before most people here were born
The only thing left now for us to share is our civilisation

Do you think we don't know this? Nearly every white outside of burgerland thinks Americans are a bunch of idiots with too much guns, drugs and niggers. Besides,

if that was true he wouldnt have been sidelined after the war for trying to keep Britain white and british
Indians hate Churchill because he redirected a shipment of food rations to aid Greeks who were being starved during the war instead of letting it continue to alleviate yet another famine in Bengal
its not black and white some characters had good intentions but were too stupid to predict the effects of their actions

Let me guess. You're a frizzy-haired mulatto.

You do know Hitler and fascism in general came about in a day without the internet right? And even at that point jews controlled press, theatre and entertainment
Don't be an animal and assume you need exactly what exacerbates your problem

Whiter than you m8 :^)

Saying Rockwell was more important just because he was part of history earlier is a bit of a mistake. Saying he scared the Jews more than Trump does is just stupid.

Ah right, me joining the same hunters lodge as my father and his father and his father - Or me having met my wife at a traditional alpine bride finding event was just a meme. Or that different cultures deeply penetrate every way of thinking and behavior to the smallest things like how you adress a person, what degree of politeness you show to others. Americans don't seem to understand that. At least those that live in the US. One americans who moved to poland was a germaboo before coming to europe only to realize that germans are not just americans with funny hats and lederhosen. He was confused how different people interact, how hard it is to make friends in germany but also how loyal those friends then are in contrast to how he told me americans are quick to befriend each other but also quick to lose contact. Now he is in poland and feels more at home with the polish way of living and way of culture.

And this is true for alot of cultures. Japanese have a huge shame/honor complex. Their entire society is directed torwards self regulation to the extent that peopel kill themselfs when they think they are a liability to the overall community. Sure Japan is in many ways westernized, but contrary to what many americans in this thread seem to think: science and fashion are not culture.

Nigger, you're proving it right now.

Just stop projecting. Not everyone has grown up in a faceless grey beton enclave that is an american city.

Fix'd. :^)

The jews created it to overdrive globalisation. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy it until the world nationalises into intra-networks

But I thought the brits invented it :^)

Doesn't that the "new merchant" have NSA tools?
If you deny a thread about some guy writing strange language and claiming to be "A Wyatt Man" even through Holla Forums can't be found public from Jewgle, Then you are likely a newfag, Also "A Wyatt Man" 's identity is already revealed and he is a satanist.

I'm german. And by the way I agree large city centres are basically globalist non-culture spaces. But even in there you still have distinct german (or w/e) characteristics. But the world isn't made up out of large cities. If it were then Trump would have no chance of winning anything.

now thats what I call D&C

Slavs are whiter than you subhumans

I'm not British, is dit bewijs genoeg voor je, voorouderloze, wortelloze nieuwflikker die je bent?

Rockwell is not interchangable, if you'd have listened to any of his speeches you'd realize he was one of a kind.

Trump is the one who's not one of a kind at all, he could be switched by any generic dominant speaker and it would be the same, Trump is an unideological, unconvincing person and the only reason you think he's your god is because you don't want to be let down when the time comes and it turns out he was not actually a white nationalist nationalsocialist hitler-in-disguise but just a dominant speaking businessman.

I'm not saying he will turn out like that, I'm just saying the chances of him being what you want him to be are next to zero, and you're just being a kid hoping he'll get a robot suit for christmas while his parents just bought him a new pair of socks.

That would be a mistake, luckily, that's not at all what I said and you're pulling that out of your ass.

Right, that's why they assassinated him and even after his death he was more influential than Trump is now, if everything happens like I think it will in 3 years Trump will be a distant memory while Rockwell will still have converted more people to our cause.

Literally all the far-rights' leaders in America were students of Rockwell, or students of students of Rockwell, let's see how many future leaders of America will be students of Trump.

You're literally just going around calling random anons British, aren't you?

Hitler and Fascism came about in a time when white countries were white and much of the adult population could remember life before WWI. There's a reason it was not only possible but fairly normal to attack Fascism from the right and not be a free trader.

Between WWII and the Internet's recent explosion in popularity, the brown tide rose considerably in all white countries. The Internet as a system sees censorship as a defect to work around. Only someone with a two digit IQ or a mutilated dick would suggest that it's either inherently Jewish or necessary for globalization.

There's a difference in the degree Poland (and Eastern Europe) was Westernised and the rest of the Continent. America is the apex of Westernisation, while Western Europe isn't that far behind.

Westernisation is cultural liberalism (where your culture becomes your freedom from collectivist culture), and it's much better than the Marxist collectivism we've got now in Western Europe. Our culture right now, if you want to stick to the facts, is social liberalism (cuckdom), and America's (fading) predominant culture its freedom

what even are you on about m8
it sounds like a load of bollocks

A Brit invented the World Wide Web (the structure of most of the content on the internet) :P

Why are whites (not including libs and cucks) so ready and able to be a part of a huge family with each other? Why are asians so hateful towards other asians? Why do blacks from x tribe hate blacks from y tribe? Why are semites mortal enemies with other semites?

Why do whites hold such trust in each other? Is it how we evolved? Was it our environment?
Not only are we the most beautiful people, but we're the kindest, most courageous, most creative, and most lawful people.
For some reason all the dark forces of the world want to eradicate us. They project their sickness and their evil onto us. Why are they so scared of us?

This.
Brits are a mixbreeds of saxons, normans, celts and norsemen.

No it fucking doesn't, it just identifies the fact that whites/Europeans are not atomised and isolated, but in fact share a common civilisation to which each group has contributed in some capacity. You're the kind of autist who'd freak out if I said "Italian culture" or "British culture", since there are many distinct cultures between various regions WITHIN countries.
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT: NO ONE ON Holla Forums WANTS TO DESTROY THE UNIQUE ETHNIC IDENTITIES/CHARACTERISTICS OF EACH EUROPEAN NATION, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
How about you read the goddamn threat, you turbo-autist? Read
Yes they are, you fucking idiot. There is a European race with various regional sub-groups. Get that through your dumbfuck special-snowflake head. You can still be "British" and "racially European" at the same time,

That's not the point I'm making. My example completely BTFOs your assertion that only Americans have any concept of a "white race", when a close follower of Hitler held a similar view.

There is a greater European culture, that spans the individual differences of each separate European nation. People have recognised this for centuries, and is what is commonly referred to as "European Civilisation". You are being deliberately dishonest if you're trying to act as though there are no common elements that various European cultures share.

It's exactly what you said. I'll quote:
You shouldn't be disdainful that someone whose 15-year political career started 64 years ago has been more influential than someone whose political career started in earnest a year and a half ago.

notto disu shittu agen. The macro incapsulates the micro, the romans had this right two thousand years ago family>clan>tribe>nation>race. If you cut out any link on that chain the whole thing falls apart into degenerate leftism

These people probably don't realize that Hitler wasn't a white nationalist either. He was an aryan nationalist. Hitler would probably call out white nationalism as being implicitly internationalist if he were alive today.

By the same token that a distinctive germanic nationalism should be allowed, so should a distinctive british nationalism. Obviously we all cooperate in the struggle against Jewry and globalism, but we should reserve our individual sovereignty, ethnicity, and culture.

In fact, if you don't believe this, what the fuck are you doing here? The fact that this is even a debate and there are people who will disagree with OP and call him a cuck is retarded, when his position is the MORE nationalist position, and essentially the same one Hitler had.

It's necessary for the current rate of globalisation. If there were no internet it would be happening at a much lower rate

give over
The British Isles are overwhelmingly Celtic genetically
theres a Nordic imprint in Scotland and Ireland and theres a Germanic imprint in England
but still on average 80% of modern Englishmen are directly descended from British Celts
depending on what part of England you hail from you can possess 0% or up to 40% Angle, Saxon or Jute DNA in your genetic makeup
but even the 40%er's have about 50-60% Brythonic Celt DNA for the rest
the normans left no genetic imprint of Britain, because the normans were practically all French nobles who isolated themselves from their Anglo-Saxon/Celtic subjects whenever possible
quit talking out your anus

Asians are actually much less closely related to each other than whites are.

Hitler was not an Aryan nationalist.

Except the Whites are Aryans themselves, There is no such thing as "Non-Aryan White Race" when "Aryan" translates to "White".

No, first of all, Degrelle was just a soldier, a highly decorated one, but still a soldier, not an ideologue. If you had told me Alfred Rosenberg had said that the white race existed, you might have had a point, but Degrelle is an ideological nobody.

Secondly, Degrelle not being American does not mean he could not have been he most certainly was influenced by an American view of race, white racialism is an entirely American idea in origin, although it creeps into everything, especially after the war the time during which Degrelle outed all of his ideological views.

It also affects folks here, saying that someone is white or not, however one of many reasons why "white" is a retarded racial concept is that people here don't see southern Europeans as white, when they use the term, very showing of the extreme level of relativeness that exists when you use it.

Yes, this is it. Opposing mixing is not D&C. We can gas the Jews and remove the niggers as allies just as the ayrans were allied with the japs to try and do the same thing. Whites might encompass a closer group, but it doesn't mean we are exactly the same. I don't want German eagle symbols everywhere and swaztikas and German architecture in every country just because we're friends. Give and take us. Let us Brits have our lions and our tea and silly things like that. We'll gas the kikes together and encourage our unmixed development.

Well the most recent (factual) development in our culture is that "Western" now is turning from meaning freedom into meaning social liberalism, diversity and tolerance

You sound like you've never read Mein Kampf or listened to anything Hilter said on the matter. You sound like you just got all your info second hand from white nationalists which are a later movement and a retreat from an early MORE nationalist position.

It doesn't translate to that. Hitler distinguished the aryans from the italians and the british (he said the upper class had aryan elements) and from the slavs and so on. All are now classed as white, but Hitler was making finer distinctions, so he was being more faithfully nationalist then you will ever be.

It's not necessary for the current rate at all. All that's necessary for that is propaganda. Without the Internet, powerful people would still be able to communicate by phone or in person and propaganda would still be disseminated, but there'd be no way for most of us plebes to know any better. The Internet is the chink in the armor of mass media.

what you mean aquilas?

We need to save white race first. We can easily sort out the details once we ensure the overall goal is achieved.

To be honest with you I think you're right. It's hard to tell, but I think the kikes could have still simply used television and mass media to brainwash us just the same. Sadly the internet is, like everything else post-WWII invented, just being used for meaningless normie stuff
I guess that's why the jews have kept it and promoted it

Kek
originality and symbols in Germany and Eastern Europe dont go hand in hand

The Holla Forums consensus at the moment is literally Richard Spencer tier muh white internationalist empire garbage.

It shouldn't be hard to understand "let's be friends but separate" as a distinct position from "oy vey goyim blacks are better than white poles!"

It's very Germanic. Brits have more emotion towards the lion. It's the symbol of our Empire. It's connected deeply with our history.

Obviously the Aquila is ultimately Roman and the Romans conquered Britain, but it never got carried forwards in the same way that it did in Germany. In spite of never being conquered by Rome and being the ones to topple them, Romans, Germany is very Roman, the Aryans having gone through a period of being part of the HRE which had desires to be a direct successor to Rome.

We can even see this in the language. Kaiser is just Caesar (in fact Caesar should be pronounced with a hard K anyway).

"German" is not the same as "Aryan"

I dont believe you
Constantinople was the continuation of Rome, Charlemagne was an upstart who scared the weak and pathetic popes

The Lion is also Germanic… so area of similarity I guess.

How does this refute my point in any capacity? OP literally said "the white race doesn't exist outside of America", implying only Americans have any concept of a white race. The fact that Leon Degrelle, a FRENCH man who was very close to the National Socialist cause IN EUROPE held a similar view completely refutes that statement.
To be perfectly frank with you, Alfred Rosenberg was a historically illiterate nordicist who melded ideology and mysticism into a pseudo-historical commentary. He may have inspired Hitler, but he's no kind of genuine authority on the matters of race.
So what are you basing this off of? You have no evidence that he was heavily influenced. All you are doing is working backwards from the assumption that white racialism = American, therefore Leon Degrelle was influenced.
Except it's not. Not at all. The concept of a "white race" comes out of the increased contact with non-European people due to expansive colonisation, and began to form before America even existed. Only an idiot with assert that the differences between a Pole and a German are as vast as the difference between a German and an Arab. There is very clearly a common racial element within which each ethnicity is contained.

since when?

All these symbols are meaningless non-sense. No one even cares about them anymore
If at this point, when most ethnic Europeans have had their cultural differences stripped away from them, we don't unite, there's never gonna be another time to do it

The Hart-Celler Act and the Civil Rights Act were passed way before the Internet.

literally kill yourself retard

And the fasces is just a bundle of sticks. Kill yourself jew.

Persians (the minority of persians that are aryan) are not "white" but they're aryan. The whole white meme is purely based on some american farmer differenciating people based on skin color in the 18th century instead based on genetics. Thats the whole problem about the origin and current "white race" theory.

the fuck are you on about
read some accounts of Greeks fighting Turks in the 19th century and the exchanges between one another on the frontlines
they were friendlier toward one another even seething with pure hatred as enemies back when they were clearly different from one another
mix them together a bit and they try even harder to stay seperate and that leads to serious division

Since they had coat of arms I suppose.
Here's one

Jesus christ this election has brought so many newfaggots. The opinions in the posts are standard because it's true we've always had that IMPERIVM EVROPA stuff. I remember even a few months ago we had long, well thought out posts and paragraph after paragraph of replies. The newfaggots are content with a much lower quality of discussion from their time on 4/pol/ and reddit it seems.

That said, what is so objectionable about leaving other nationalities to their nations? I wouldn't have a problem with celts or germanics in the colonies (maybe even meds) but why not preserve the stock as much as we can? Why is there so much objection to this one Brit wanting to keep Britain British? What is the downside to this? The Poles can't work in Britain? Just send them back to Poland. If there isn't any work in Poland then let them improve economic conditions there or let the population level out if the country is already developed.

There's also the question of culture and heritage which is almost as important as race.

yep, i think the best nationalism would be called "civic nationalism"? or is it ethnic nationalism? nationalism based on the ethnic people instead of skincolor or the country where they live. i, for one am of frisian-saxonic stock, meaning that i will do my best to find me a frisian or saxon girlfriend/wife. frisian girls are gorgous long legged, blonde girls, but if this does not work out, i'll try to find me a generally germanic girlfriend, whether she is from scandinavia, germany or switzerland is not important, i guess i will try to stay away from england, as they are mostly inbred celtogermanifrench cunts anyway. if i'd get along very well with a russian or southern french girl i'd try to keep our relation just friendship, as i don't want to mix too far away. if you're american and you know your ancesters all came from ethnically equall places in europe (for example if they all came from scandinavia or all from ireland and scotland or all from germany and the netherlands) then you should consider moving back home. not only will you take the place of some useless sandnigger that also immigrated there, you'll also be much more likely to find yourself a wife of your own ethnic stock. if you are for example a scottish german mix (looking at you donnie) then there is nothing wrong as you are still white, but less pure so you should stay in america to make it great again

There's different levels of nationalism. We have white nationalism and X country nationalism.
On level 1 whites think "better white than jewish".
On level 2 (for example let's use Germany and Poland) German Nationalist might see a polish person and think about the atrocities the polish have committed against the German people. (like the Bromberg massacre)

Kek Dresden
you trying to start? :^)
fair but which house does that come from?
the English coat of arms began with the Plantagenets I'm sure, so thats approximately 1000 years the Lions have been the emblem of my country

White people flock together dipshit. It's only peoples without their culture stripped from them that segregate themselves in the West, which is basically all non-Whites and Muslims

We recognise that there are racial and cultural similarities among Europeans and there is a feeling of solidarity because of it.
We know that we have a common enemy and every nationalist in Europe is fighting them by fighting for the interests of his own nation.
So what exactly do we need white nationalism for?

How about we leave them alone when they get the rats out of the office and drain the swamp over there. The UK is home of D&C, so it's no surprise that (((they))) have fostered the masses to have a healthy hatred towards the US. After all, it's the US's fault that the UK is how is now, surely this wasn't brought by their own machinations.

Top fucking kek, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about in the slightest, and yet you have the audacity to spout stupid nonsense like:

My sides! If you knew a single thing about genetic differences between races, you'd know that Iranians aren't anywhere near Europeans. Posting some kid with light eyes doesn't support your point in the slightest, as not only "Aryans" have light eyes.

All Europeans are a combination of three distinct ancient ethnic populations who mixed in various quantities throughout the continent. Your "aryans" were actually normads with dark hair and eyes who came out of the Caucasus.

Your a mistake here. It's civilization yes, it's a common history but it's not the same culture. It's a big gradient of culture's who obviously interacted. But you can't pretend that Georgians are culturally closer to Portugese than to other caspian cultures. Yes there is such thing as overspanning european civilization. And we all share the common accomplishments of greek science, roman law, german music, french arts etc. But that doesn't just translate into culture. The Assyrians had greek maths and hellenic culture too, does that make them european now?

Aryan literally translates to "color"

Ethnicity is not "race" and "genetics", Everyone who understands the basics of Evolution understood this, Take first pic related for exmaple.

Why does Dutch autismposter have to shit up every single thread he posts in? Why can't he think like a normal person? Why can't he just act like any other neurotypical, healthy individual? Was he born this way or did he become this way by some cruel twist of fate?

only in the americas where you live amongst a sea of niggers and beaners
and liberals, oh how many colonial white girls I know who crave the exotic European cock
its madness really
get us all back in our cultural norms and we fall back to our stereotypes about each other
I'm not sure of what other europeans have stereotypes of my people but I know its still common in Britain to consider the French as weird, strange and moody, the Germans as emotionless robots and the Dutch/Swedes as sex-obsessed nudist bong smoking hippies
We dont hate them like we hate the pakis but we still consider them odd and prefer our own people over them as im sure a frog prefers to associate with other frogs over algerian desert niggers and the malian hordes

So that we don't repeat centuries of endless dig-wagging contest that will only result in more destructive wars. White nationalism is a realisation that there is a commonality worth fighting for and protecting between each individual ethnic/national group within Europe. The existence of a white race does not negate the individual parts that define it. In terms of a functional political ideology, white nationalism only has any genuine relevance in colonial nations, but that doesn't mean Europe should return to the historical norm of endless internal war and conflict.

So essentially the gist if your argument is autistic obsession over the use of "correct" words.

The world is a sea of niggers and beaners. We don't have the luxury to not fight as a collective force against our common enemy. Besides. Doesn't this statement completely refute the idea that "the white race doesn't exist"? If whites had no commonalities, then why do we unite in the fact of niggers and other human garbage? Why would we not see each-other as equally different as we see niggers?

Classy.

I live in Britain too my mate and let me tell you that an Ethnic European raised from birth in Britain would get immediately subsumed into British identity if he gets treated as such. Anglos were Germanics at the start and if not for the French influence you yourself wouldn't understand the gibberish you'd speak right now

Yes clearly I made this about light eyes. Not genetics. And surely I implied that persians are european.
Listen you retard, I replied to the guy who said that Hitler didn't believe in aryanism. He obviously did. He obviously thought persian 'aryans' can safely interbreed with germans. In fact that was Rosenberg's idea but what ever. Go on give me a monologue about things I'm not talking about.

You made an error in your response. If you think that culture is the same civilization then you have no choice but to misunderstand the point made. So thats why I corrected the difference between culture and civilization.

hey come on
that only happened because all the darkies, bone in the nose injuns, ragheads and kung fu ninjas were at our beck and call and under the boot
when you've carved the entire globe up between 8 nations you're gonna have a big war
we can go back to how we were before now though that Africa has been decolonised and the ragheads and riceniggers have leveled the playing field

the same reason anyone would

yeah okay bad analogy
I just dont see a frog being all up hung up about slavs and other 'white' groups flooding his country what with egalite, fraternite crap

dont give me that
CIVIC
bollocks
I'd rather be speaking Cumbric and living in a crannog eating boar meat and nettle stew than have anything to do with the continent

My point is that the 'White Race' meme is not realy based on anything but outer appearance. Americans in the early days of slavery developed that term to differenciate between citizens (aka mostly europeans) and basically everyone else who didn't look white. It's not based on ethnicity, nor genetics nor race. It's not based on any research at all.

As I said in my first post you are one perfidious Albion

The idea of "European culture" is not something I made up or pulled out of my ass. It has existed as a means of describing the common cultural heritage between European peoples that transcends national lines such as the music, art, literature, sciences, etc.

So what happens once if we put that filth back under our boots? What then? Do you advocate us returning to centuries of war and conflict until we either kill ourselves or weaken ourselves to the point where we are easy target for outsiders?
So you admit that there are racial similarities between each European ethnicity, and the concept of a "white race" isn't idiotic at all.
And I wouldn't blame them. France has no reason to degrade its national character, even if there are racial similarities.

youtube.com/watch?v=oaCjqf3_T6M

Btw this disgusting piece of shit is what the language we're all speaking right now would sound like without the French

Doesn't mean anything. Medics speak, read and write in latin, yet they don't practice Roman tradition.

It's the perfect example of anti-traditionalism

So the technology of the 50's is tradition now. Point taken.

Literally every military does that.

Most (((Western music))) today is pushed by greedy kikes.

Out of necessity, not because tradition.

oh get off your high horse
think about it what has Europe ever brought to Britain?
war, massacre, rape, enslavement, disease, famine, foreigners, the death of our language our religion and traditions
the continent can hang for all I care, marxism came from jews in Germany, so did socialism
the dutch sold my nation to the fucking rothschilds, the french massacred my ancestors en masse even the women and children to 'pacify' my people
the Romans wiped out my nations indigenous religion my massacring all the preists
I've got no love for any of it, whenever trouble comes to Britain it comes from across the sea and its always brought here by outsiders

no back to small territorial proxy wars in africa where we both pit our own darkie armies against one another for patches of dirt

I haven't posted in a couple of days, most of you retards thought I was British until a post ago, there is a decently large Dutch influence on this board you know.

Reason I'm not replying to all the other posts is because I'm busy and don't have time for a large post right now, don't think I wouldn't like to.

So basically a repeat of the same shit that got us to where we are today in the first place.

Next time all darkies will be exterminated.

eh an r-selected species like them would probably survive the nuclear apocalypse

It's the
CURRENT CENTURY, NIGGER
Get the fuck over it and fight our current fucking enemies

Oh I am but I'm not uniting under one power
I wouldnt trust any of them
look at the third crusade, im all for an alliance of that sort
but no EU, no United States of anything and no coalition united under a board or any of that bollocks

Yes, I agree common cultural heritage but not common culture. Just like Dutch and Germans have a common historic heritage. But they're not the same now.

So now you're getting into autistic levels of specificity when the general meaning of my point was clearly understood. Stop.

Didn't Oswald Mosley want a fascist-style European Union?

You really need to upgrade your political references my mate

Why are all Brits so cucked and autistic? Even the most far-right Brits I have come across online are still on the Holla Forums spectrum.
Also, while I do appreciate it that the mods chose to bumplock this thread I don't get why all those obvious slide threads, cuckchan threads and "muh satanism" threads of today didn't get the same treatment.

Because mods are too busy bump locking sam hyde threads. :^)

I dunno I dont know much on him
just his predictions on globalisation being spot on

I read my history and try to remember it
Modern History is ridiculous, the spawn of America and other new world nations who's heritage goes back no further than 2 centuries
I can name more Roman Emperors than American Presidents off by heart and I'm proud of it

because you started it

Hey D&C-division CTR

Thought you hated the Romans.

see jumping to conclusions based on assumptions
I dont hate the Romans or any other European people
I just lament my poor island had anything to do with them because they've brought us nothing but complications and misery
my people were quite happy with their lives as warrior-farmers
until men came in boats from across the sea to ruin everything

Roman brought along with them our civilisation. Most of Europe including Britain without the Romans would have stayed in the Stone Age

justify all you like
my ancestors died in arena pits for their entertainment or in from syphilis chained to the walls in their brothels
the first king of a united Britain was brought in chains before the Roman senate, a nation united against Rome
You'll justify the destruction of Celtic Britain but defend the preservation of barbarian Germany
fucking doublestandard

What? When did I do that?

That's like ages ago my mate. Romans don't even fucking exist anymore. Please just focus on our current problems

You sound like a crying nigger moaning about

Get fucked.

I am im just tired of abuse from butt blasted continentals/yanks and my people being americanised and globalized

I just want you to understand my country owes nothing to anybody
no favours, no apologies, no respect
we dont owe any of it, if its given its given out of friendship not a fucking duty to

Geez mate what made you so anti-European?

Hello, Britpol Internet Defence Force

But according the britshits, america is just more brits. Make up your mind. Are americans bad goyim brits or are they a bunch of kikes. You can't have it both ways my salty british shitposter. :^)

The founders of America were Brits. Hence why you speak English :)

Dick-wagging contests don't result in wars. If anything they're a more natural state that will balance the power balance within Europe properly. Provided all of Europe has nationalist leaders that care about the well-being of their own people and not for foreign interests or competing ideologies.
Solidarity among European nations should arise from respect, not solely from loyalty or love towards a greater race. This naturally means being able to defend against their neighbouring rivals, which in turn makes the whole of Europe stronger, should there be a common enemy.

Exactly, so why try to establish a new identity without a political goal?

constant tirades from arrogant as fuck Europeans and american LARPing for the most of it
I'm not anti-European i just want Europe to stay the fuck out of my island

America was mostly British
but a century and a half of all the peasants and illiterate trash of Europe sailing there leaves an imprint
that plus kikes and republicans feeding the american people with more propaganda than you can shake a stick at about 'tyranny' and other bollocks
how many americans know that the american colony was given representational democratic government before the war even started, Benjamin Franklin the diehard republican refused the very thing the congressional confederation or whatever campaigned for because he let his personal issues get in the way

I agree with this 110%

You're only ever gonna get unity amongst nationalists if they have a common enemy. Once that enemy is gone, only wishful thinking would keep someone from realising it's war

WE COME FROM EUROPE DIPSHIT

by that logic im an Iberian Cro-Magnon

Still came from Europe. We didn't just appear here out of nowhere
The best of our nation and culture is an amalgam of Europe and you know it

Godspeed America

this fucking guy
kavos kyjya skogyn

It wouldn't really be faceless. We'd probably look like (White) Americans. And our roots would always remain the totality of Europe, now reconciled with herself :)

WN is mostly an internet phenom tbh. Once Trump/they cut out the current (((social engineering, hollywood programming, media kikery etc))), America will settle into a more functional situation… meaning immigration will be limited, there'll be more jobs around, and free association so you don't have to deal with the filth.

Fact is, most Americans are happy with the propositional/american dream idea of the USA and it will stay that way, just with better management.

It's actually Europe that will have bigger issues in the future.

All you morons need to read the Oera Linda Bok. Europe was completely Frisian before the great flood in 2193bc. Slavs and those Celtic mongrels in the south can fuck off.

BOPPE

WY

WIENE

KENINGEN!!!

fuck off kike.

You are the one still believing in jewish history.

checked

shutup spook.

Why in gods name would you that here?