I'm wondering if this guy is legit, or a paid shill

" President Barack Obama chided a crowd Friday afternoon after it began booing a Donald Trump supporter at a Hillary Clinton rally.

Campaigning on Clinton's behalf in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Obama seemed to lose control of the crowd at the rally, scolding it for not being "focused" and urging the pro-Clinton crowd to respect the man's freedom of speech.

"Everybody, hey, listen up. Hey, I told you to be focused, and you're not focused right now," Obama said. "Hold up, everybody sit down and be quiet for a second. Everyone sit down and be quiet for a second."

"You've got an older gentleman who is supporting his candidate, he's not doing nothing, you don't have to worry about him. This is what I mean about folks not being focused," Obama continued. "First of all, we live in a country that respects free speech, second of all it looks like he may have served in our military, and we've got to respect that. Third of all, he was elderly, and we've got to respect our elders. Fourth of all, don't boo: vote."

businessinsider.com/obama-trump-protester-hillary-clinton-rally-2016-11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-OABmHEHVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't matter if he's real or fake. Nothing Obama or Clinton says means shit at this point.
Funny how the liberal rats are trying to play nice now that their backs are to the wall. Fuck'em, they had their chances earlier and they blew each and every one of them.

You guys won't like this, but the truth is Obama probably wants Trump to win for his own reasons.

He hates Hillary.

wouldn't you just love that, I personally dont care.

It does matter. If it's fake, and the man is wearing medals he didn't earn, that is a criminal offense.

No, Obama is furious that Trump might win.

+1

I call bullshit, he's wearing his medals and uniform all wrong. Any self-respecting vet would be sure his dress uniform is in proper form when wearing it in public. Second, those are the new blue army ASUs, they came out in the mid-2000s. Any vet before then would have the old green army dress uniform. This chuckle fuck is old as shit, so if he had served it was obviously quite some time ago.

This is a DNC played "protestor" to make Trump supporters look stupid.

Sage cause a thread died for this obvious slide.

I don't like his Trump sign is too crumpled.

Proofs?

Valid points made. Identifying him would help.

Meant for

King nigger is likely just wishing for all this to go away. He hates the clintons, and is likely pissed off at hillary for not hiding her crimes better, because he is getting tied to them. I don't think he wants her to win at all.

On the other hand, he doesn't want Trump to win because Trump will shit all over his "legacy" by repealing all the shit he did.

No matter who wins, he loses and gets his name dragged through the mud. I'm sure he is trying damage control right now because he feels the old cunt can at least deflect some of that mud away from him so he can go back to playing more fucking golf and diddling underage girls.

Fucker still needs to hang though, he has chosen the path of injustice and will reap what he has sown. May Ammit devour his heart.

Are you retarded? When Trump is president he's going to have that nigger tried for high treason, and the nigger knows it. This is why has was so fucking terrified on that speech when his teleprompter borked the other day

These are the two most reasonable and likely true statements on all the chans right now.
Obama is campaigning for his party affiliation, not Clinton. He likely wants to keep working after he's out of office, and that's his network. I very much doubt this bullshit will continue after the election.
It's like you all forget how fucking vicious to each other the God Emperor and Bernie were as radical progressives on both sides of the political line. Bernie crushed Hillary in every single debate and called her out for her criminal activities and kike banker friends just like Trump does now. That's why Trump appeals to bernouts. Don't forget that some of Adolf's closest allies were westernized culturally GERMAN Jews. It's the - international jewry - extremist kikes that are fucking shit up, not people who happen to be genetically slightly Jewish and wish they weren't, like Trumps own children in law and grandkids.
Don't forget that lord Trump agrees with nearly NOTHING the currently ultra cucked Republican party stands for. He is absolutely for the people, and wants the poor and lacking opportunity to have no more excuses for not being successful. He's not going to give shit skins handouts like they want, but he is going to give them what they need : OPPORTUNITY. Then we can mock and shame the degenerates with a clear mind.
Those stupid modern republocucks were and are even endorsing Hillary for fuck sakes, because she's a two faced "current year" republican deep down, she admitted it herself dozens of times and is trying to distance herself from the "centrist" statements she made just last year. But make no mistake, the game is rigged : Bernie was an independent (the only one in senate actually) who put on a blue coat to try to buck the machine. I fully believe that his life and livelihood and family was threatened by the Clinton's criminal underworld and he got scared and backed off when he was told that they were ignoring all his votes. His rallies were fucking PACKED, just like Trump's are now, and Killary's have NEVER, EVER BEEN.
The God empower lined his golden cloak with Red so he could infiltrate the machine. The difference is that HE crushed the ultra cucked oppressed black pilled republicans effortlessly. No republican has EVER had so much of the popular vote during the primaries. We're being GOLD PILLED my brothers, and I like it.

youtu.be/w-OABmHEHVU
This man, I believe, is a mirror of trumps inner voice.
This guy calls those who get drunk degerates, but doesn't hate those who have a drink.
Did you know that trump doesn't drink much at all either?
Killary has had to be "sobered up" by staff so many times. She even joked to the press that the first thing she's going to do if she's elected is drink a bottle of wine or some other degenerate filth.
This guy has close Jewish friends he works out with who are not part of the international Jewish kabal.
Trump's businesses and charities have been supported by moderate Jewish groups.
This man talks about taking care of your body, to be proud of your achievements and to have power and great gravitas because women will flock to you.
Trump's big "scandal" was him explaining to someone who was up and coming that when you sieze and attain power, women throw themselves at you, but the democucks took it literally because they are so degenerate and unintelligent that they cannot understand subtext.

I truly believe that Trump's manner of speech is hampered by the fact that he is trying to appeal to the lowest common demoninator libcuck to save us all and MAGA. This is why he uses terms like "I have a great brain." - because if he used terms like "superior wisdom and intellect" the burnouts would have to google it.
We've all heard Trump in his speeches to his peers and in his business writing, and on his tv shows, that he has a deep and analytical and powerful intellect. It's so fucking infuriating to me that the MSM has painted him as some kind of nitwit. HE OUT DEBATED THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY. HE HAS BEEN A BILLIONAIRE MULTIPLE TIMES THROUGH HIS OWN BUSINESS DEALINGS. He owns a private fucking jet, is married to one of the hottest women on earth, and his name was on everyone's lips way the fuck before he got into politics. Arnold Governator was the same way but he was stonewalled by libcucks and beurocrats. Notice how he was implicated in sexual "scandals" too? He also grabbed life by the pussy.
The beta fucks that call themselves democrats are using the government go fight against the natural order of mother nature.
It's time to end this charade.

He's suicidal?
Obama's getting the rope if Trump wins.

Is it just me, or does this sound as pathetically weak as it reads?

Didn't you hear goy? The ((Supreme Court)) ruled that you can dress up as a soldier and it is free speech.

It's Obongo, what did you expect?

He's an actor. Look at the work he had done on his face. And the makeup.

it's worse than it sounds when you realize this is the president of the United States of America. There is audio of it. It's extremely pathetic. You can probably Meme it if you explicitly state that this is the president of the United States of America.

People deserve to be cattle. Everything is plain to see and they don't even care.

Yeah I'm feeling that way as well. Five years ago, I would have raged about that statement like a good goy. Now, I have complete disdain for 99% of the population on the planet.

Shut up Navi

The Dems are trying to take the moral high ground. Just look at how the media has been trying to spin the narrative about Clinton's emails: there's been a coordinated effort to say suggest that the FBI prove of Clinton was motivated by racism and sexism.

Based Obama

Not based, probably just trying to save his "legacy".

Literally