Why is this allowed?

Im this clip Colbert literally jumps up and down on a bed saying "Pee pee tape" over and over.

You're aware he works for the DNC right? It's literally his job to talk about Trump. He's, unironically, no memes, a propagandist. His current task is to reinforce the Trump/Putin narrative. That's it.

Pic related.

Colbert is also a close personal friend of Clinton campaign manager and notorious child fucker extraordinaire John Podesta (who now works at the Washignton Post, one of the biggest purveyors of the Russian conspiracy).

i can't help but wonder

A) what is he gonna actually watch?
B) is he even gonna watch anything?

LOL @ at the resident house nigger literally shucking and jiving for colbert. It's like that every episode and no one sees the irony

umm i dunno OP why is drumpft allowed to run our country??

PEE PEE TAPE!
PEE PEE TAPE!
PEE PEE TAPE!
PEE PEE TAPE!
PEE PEE TAPE!
PEE PEE TAPE!
PEE PEE TAPE!
PEE PEE TAPE!

as you wish

This really is the end of Stephen Colbert's career, isn't it?

Really makes you think

The difference here leftycuck is that trump was on the money everytime he shat on someone, anytime someone attempted to take a shit on him it only ended with comfort from their echo chamber.

you're defending a Jew saying "pee pee" over and over again. this is your smug, ironically stated position of intellectual superiority that you are taking in this thread.
really makes you think

I'LL TAKE TWO SCOOPS OF PEE PEE ICE CREAM AND IT IN MY BED THANKS

DROOP
DRAMPF
DREP
YOU SILLY FUCK YOU

i don't get it
how is this funny?

This is what political satire has become.

Its a double layered joke. Like them having double chins.

sad

this is the beginning of the end for Cloompfth

Pretty sad to see that they have absolutely nothing to go after Trump, ajd resort to childish shit.

On the bright side, they have absolutely nothing to go after Trump!

Would be the highest form of irony for the Russians to tape some of the things Colbert said behind the scenes.

HOLY SHIT HOW WILL DRUMPFCUCKS RECOVER???

Welcome to a Brave New World

DRUP DRUP DUPPER PUP
BLAYM ID ON A JOO
UR BRESDINT IS A HYOOJ REDARB
DE WYTE HOWS IS A ZOO

why can't liberals into humor?

So many triggerd trumpfyrinas holy shit.

Comedy must have a grain of truth in it to be funny.

How about you argue him if he's wrong, drumpfkins? I bet you won't ;)

At least back when they bashed bush there was some class to it. Now they've gone ravenous.

Is colbert ironically on our side? He goes to this hotel and proves that the story is a hoax.

Of course, now that i think about it, I'm taking a big step assuming colbert even actually traveled to russia.

TEW SKEWPS
TEW TURMZ

They have gone insane.

Do they really still take a 4chan pasta, that got picked up by idiot journos, seriously still? Or are they still hoping people actually care.

But that story was made up for the sole purpose of proving how bullshit the MSM has become.
There are tons of blatant problems like how it's not written the way government documents were at the time, referencing agencies that have nothing to do with their purpose within the story and the very idea that the Russians would blackmail Trump with something as ridiculous as a golden shower sex tape.
Colbert can't really believe the story is true, can he? He has to be doing this for views.

Your dubs are why.

You can't debate a two year old having a tantrum.

colbert should have filmed himself pissing on the bed

>the presidential suite is known to be under surveillance

*not being a extant country

This is even more pitiful than when he went to the RNC and acted like a Hunger games character. Watching Colbert these days is so depressing. He looks like he's thinking about different ways to kill himself with every passing moment. Colbert is like a character from Dante's Inferno at this point.

He looks like a performance animal that understands if he doesn't make the crowd laugh hard enough that he's going to get turned into dog food after watching his entire family go first.

trumpzoned beta manlet

living in fantasy land where MUH GOD EMPRUH never tells a lie. making fun of the president is a national pasttime in the USA, until now apparently, because trumpcucks will whine & flail their noodly arms around when you insult MUH TRUMP. no one on earthg is easier to bully than one of these numale trumpkins.

Hey now you know why everyone ignores or laughs @ conservatives instead of arguing with them.

Oh sorry reddit buuut everyone knows that most comedianes are leftist b/c conservatives can only lick boot, they cant think of things outside the box. A joke has to surprise you or impart some new idea to really be funny. Conservatives have no new ideas, just "do what the rich say" over & over again. Not funny.
Really sux that Holla Forums started sucking establishment cock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is comedy, ladies and gents.

DRUMPFPANZEES BTFO

you're implying that was even a real newspaper.

anyone could drum up a fake article page.

son, i don't mind humor made in the president's name, bushisms were hilarious as fuck. you have to admit though that they've gone absolutely overboard with it this time.

YOUR DAILY DOSE

Wrong move, special snowflake. Fuck with me, you fuck with the ancient egyptian god Kek. And he doesn't mess around. I'm not a beta, i've sexted with three girls and two sent winky faces back. I even slow danced with a 7.5/10 at prom and graciously let her go home with some loser cuck. Poor guy. So I think I know my way around kid.

I was never friendzoned, I am just masculine enough to accept that we were better off friends, and that's okay. If she doesn't like talking about meme magic, her loss. Only pussies can't accept being turned down. As for "manlet"? I may be 5' 4" but i'm tough. I lift. I'll kick your fucking ass no matter how tall you skinny fuck. Ever heard of Bruce Lee? Yeah, bet you feel like an idiot now huh? Apologise and maybe I won't get angry…

So sit the fuck down and shut your SJW mouth okay bud? I'm giving you a chance here. I'm a pacifist until some leftie tells me there are more than two genders. Then I get a rage like a boiling hot blood sun. The rage that got Trump elected. The rage given to me by Kek, Khorne, Metal Sonic and Trump all combined. I am the will of Kekistan. I am the strength of Trump. And here, on the internet?

I. AM. A. GOD.

Where's the tape?

Non-existent.

I hope you didn't type that out yourself, pretty anal ruptured if so.

lmao, the mental gymnastics needed to draw that image in the first place
>Break stuff ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN, set fire to cars, attack those that oppose you politically regardless of them being fully able to fight back via bike chain to the cranium, and that includes kids, the elderly and those with disabilities

IT'S OC

Fuck off SJW.

the pee pee tape was a Holla Forumsack larping and literally tricked several intelligence agencies into thinking it was real

are you sure this is the hill you want to die on

making self-mocking oc is anal ruptured. ye na the left cannot meme

Trumpkins are so dumb… They like Trump! Can you believe it?!

T

Truptards are so fucking dumb, I can't believe you worship an orange retard you dumb trupcucks
Truppity Truppity Troo, us Communists are going to end you

Wow, you sure made the mean, old Drumptfb look a fool.

Fuck off truptard, we don't need to hear anymore of your whining, we've got YEARS of backlog in that particular area because Trup just can't help but piss his diapers and poop his suit

No, that was Hillary.

I'd believe you were trupf himself if it wasn't for the fact that the kiked emperor doesn't browse r/the_donald-chan anymore.

Republicans are the dumbest voters lol

Tell me about it, Trumpfcuckedoras get riled up over poopoo peepee jokes.

When the left wants to make fun of the right, it hires famous talking heads and a huge budget to make a 15 minute laugh-tracked video traveling across the country hiring fancy hotel rooms, and the right pretty much rolls their eyes.

When the right wants to make fun of the left they draw a frog, and the left goes absolutely insane.

SAD
A
D

Like clockwork.

God, he should have retired years ago.

He didn't make fun of Obama, now look at him now.

I agree. DOWN WITH THE CHEETO KING. FAGGOT HAS STUPID HAIR AND BABY HANDS. MAYBE HIS HANDS ARE SO SMALL TO FIT HIS TINY PENIS.

Haha, I should be a comedian.