Other urls found in this thread:

4chan.org/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you sliding moshe

Sorry friend I think you are looking for: 4chan.org/pol/

==SAGE AND REPORT=
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY SLIDE THREADS

he looks for a black bull and a gf or course

His endgame is being a fucking occultist faggot who spouts slightly insightful opinions and collects shekels for his Patreon and from book sales. He's a dumb normie cunt who thinks because he wears a pentagram necklace and has studied the occult he's somehow special and above it all, when in reality he's the definition of a fucking average lukewarm IQ waste of oxygen. After this election, his channel will see a huge exodus of subscribers leave as they realize that this dumb nigger has not much to contribute outside of spewing halfway informed opinions on things he has no real understanding of.

Styx is a product of the main stream media being so blatantly kiked and retarded that people have no choice but turn to a giant toothed lolberg faggot for their political analysis.

Alright guy but his edgy occultism etc. is very silly. If he dropped that and just focused on politics and political theory his channel would be much better.

He has his faults but he is 100 times better than MSM. Also, no ads.

really hope Trump wins because if not I can't even imagine how the uptight autists here are going to cope

He voted for Obama. He's a milquetoast faggot. Fucking moly is closer to Holla Forums than this queer.

He also looks like a twenty-something version of the evil wizard in a conan movie. fucking ridiculous.

Unwind on halfchan. Make useless threads to your heart's content, but do it over there, not here.

A U T I S M

stop taking everything so seriously friendo, it will really change your life

Go to hell, faggot.

He's pretty good at research.
This is a slide thread though.

a cure for autism

SAGE

I like his channel

He was too late for the Atheist party so he jump on the right wing train when that became the edgy internat thing.

He's a cuckchanner and a sodomite, look at his clothing.