Samurai jack reboot

I want to kill myself

hey Holla Forums

It's good. Don't be a cynic when there's actually something worthwhile being created.

Duplicate thread, anyways.

Keep saying it, it'll catch on eventually.

Why would you kill yourself when you could be killing them?

RDJ shilled for hill, that's a reason enough for him to kill himself.

Fucking resee

If he didn't he would've been blacklisted. Very often, in order to maintain your social standing, you have to placate others and their emotions.

hey shills

Stop attention whoring and just do it already!

jesus christ why

I'm gonna watch it later but come on

It's the future of the future but that doesn't matter because it wasn't on a fucking phone it was how these electric mice things talk

I thought it was fucking great but I do have some nitpicks:
The opening battle was slow and unnecessary, it's only benefit was the memeablitiy. See pic related. It's OP.
The entire first episode was marketed as being the fight between the daughters and Jack. Instead it was just Jack and a robot who's potential was robbed because filler.
I have no idea why Tartakovsky sacrificed 3 episodes. If it's because 10 is a meaningful number I have a few words to say to Tsugumi Ohba for starting the trend of having preset numbers.
Speaking of trailers too many of the lines used in it were there seemingly just for the trailer.
And speaking of filler I hope they don't do 50% filler and 50% story like some people are saying. It would hurt it a lot.
None the less the episode was good and I have hope the ending will be amazing, OP is gay.

you can't seriously be calling a heart symbol an emoji can you.
you can't seriously be complaining about cellphones in a show that takes place in the far future can you
this board isn't that autistic right.

aku used a phone once to call mercenaries

BEEF JERKY

EXTRA THICK

You should go ahead and do it.

We've reached a point in time where the first thing kids think about when they see a heart symbol is that the symbol is an emoji.

There was a fucking purple "tongue sticking out" emoticon like emoji related but purple 😝

why dont you do it then?

You guys are fucking subhuman autists.

Would you rather the static have read "I feel sick"??
I know your autism makes you have trouble recognizing what a face conveys but this is just image shorthand you cynical cunt.

Holy shit you dumb faggot, why even? Acting like something's good doesn't mean it's fucking good. I bet if they fucking remade something as timeless as dexter's lab but dexter is a macfag hipster you would still eat that ship up.
Proof you didn't even watch the episode, and also you're autistic because you can't even see the x's on the eyes. The emoji is trying to convey the fact that she's surprised jack literally slaughtered a bunch of robots - hence the x's on the eyes, symbolising death.
It would have been better if it was just the fucking text and not heart/face shit because that would make sense. Why don't they just use images all the time? Why is the text the same color as the electricity, but the emoticons are not? It's so fucking poorly-thought out.

MONKEY'S PAW

She was reacting to the oil, and the wanton robo-slaughter.
Also,

Sounds like you got autism, nigger. Using smiley faces to convey emotions has existed since the early 90s. Sorry for you're a young adult that is incapable of remembering anything pre-2000. x_x

Dude this isn't a reboot. Its a continuation of the original show.

it might as well be