Mods you colossal faggots

how many fucking satan threads will you allow to be shit up the board.
can't you just make a thread to stick to.

It's current propaganda package from their handlers.

It is a new topic that has many branches, I don't see any problem with this. The shills trying to reddit us with cat and celeb bullshit needs to go ASAP however.

These particular Satan threads tend to also be Alex Jones eceleb crap. I don't mind having threads on it but for the last two days it's been nothing but smoke and rumors, and so many shit threads posting already-debunked crap from days or weeks ago.

Very obvious sliding, and the mods are in on it. Sticky a general if it's so important, no reason for all the other threads.

Kill yourself christcuck

KYS shill

I'm pagan and i also use "fedora" against atheists. Sage for obvious shill thread. Use the fucking catalog.

Forgot to sage out of anger

While there's definitely way too many. Talking about satanism when its obvious that people in high places (and all Jews) are practicing it is definitely not shitting anything up.

A thread on SpiritCooking and a thread on the twitter op to spread #SpiritCooking? Yeah, that deserves two separate threads.
A thread on the lyrics of Red Hot Chili Peppers and one with a 70 year old Jewess' tits? At that point people need to get their shit together and post their thoughts in the appropriate thread.

Jewish slide thread

This. Mods, this is pol, not /x/

Shut the fuck up.
Whatever you want more of, I know we certainly don't need it.
I already know you advocate for things that are worse than actual political /x/ crossover material, so just shut the fuck up. God damn.

Also, you're bumping meta shit.
Stupid fucking bastard.

The mods are christcucks have you not realized that by now. That's why you'll get banned if you point out Satan literally translates to "the opposer" in Hebrew

I'm not sure what's worse, being a pagan or bragging about regularly posting 5 year old reddit memes.

People learn that in catechism you dumb fedora. Jesus called peter a Satan once.

That was a REALLY creative meme I'm impressed with your originality!

You will get more Satan threads faggots. Satan will kill you, shit all over your MLP collection and piss in your fedora, after he breaks your knock off katana sword.

they're slide threads you stupid nigger.

Kind of hard to slide anything when the first page is almost entirely stickys

bump

mods are compromised, why do you think that rach threads over the summer were allowed to stay up?

That's the CTR tactic now. They can't blend in, so they're going to shit the place up with witchcraft and occultism conspiritard nonsense. And all the weak-minded buttholes are buying it.
None of this shit is helping Trump get elected.

I bet you derail Trump threads too you colossal faggot.

It would be pretty hard to derail 2/3 of the catalog

get rekt shill

Threads like those come and go, come back to me in a month about this spiritcooking shit and ill bite.

Yeah, wow, people searched for it for a whole six hours yesterday. It deserves fifteen threads, all with the same photos and email outtakes.

What you sliding, Shlomo?