archive.is/tbNEi

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RcMnl
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-election_us_581d07c8e4b0e80b02ca27a7
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-trump-white-male_us_581cc321e4b0aac62483f6e4
archive.is/vxHZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE FBI IS YOUR ENEMY GOY, HILLARY WILL SAVE US FROM THE FBI

CORRUPTION: OBAMA MEDDLING IN ELECTION. BLACK GUY RUNS AMOK.

white genocide is coming soon.

THE FBI IS JUST ANOTHER GEAR IN THE RUSSIAN MACHINE
ONLY HILLARY CAN SAVE US FROM THE RED MENACE

wtf I HATE the FBI now!

Trump winning was always going to cause an inconceivable amount of salt. But now I wonder if it'll cause an actual civil war thanks to the lugenpresse fear mongering this hard and whipping lefties up into a paranoid, foaming frenzy

It would, of course, be a very short civil war.

This is absolutely fucking disgusting liberal behavior.

The (((((((media))))))) is actually saying the FBI is not to be trusted.

The FBI needs to indict TODAY, they are losing credibility by the hour.

Now that scott foval and bob creamer are out of the picture, will there even be protests when trump wins?

What happened to democracy spring?

maybe that was Comey 's plan. Destroy the whole FBI for Hillary, then no one to protect NYPD.. or discrediting them would be easier

and?

And not very civil either.

I knew this would happen, if the word spread that the FBI were revolting from within and the NYPD would attempt to push forward, the MSM had time to develop a narrative to push to discredit the FBI before anything dropped.

TRUMP OR CIVIL WAR

OUR 2 OPTIONS

Face it user our best option is if Russia and China do not recognize the results and the international area does not recognize the elections as anything other than rigged forcing an economic collapse onto America catapolting Trump into office to restore order.

Even Germany had at least one assassination attempt on a mayor.
Then there were people like Breivik, granted, he seemed kinda zionic about it, too, but still.
Then the death of that singer, et cetera.

Just seeing that headline. Can any white male think that you can reason with those people any more? Is there doubt who the "race baiters" are, really?

We're white men, you spineless cucks. Don't think we aren't aware of your linguistic kikery.

Yet the majority continue to sit on their ass and allow their media to demonize those fighting for an actual future for them.

Look how many scandals Obama has had. He bragged about creating ISIS and it was all over the news. Fast forward a few months and the media play stupid while ISIS launches attack after attack on American soil.

Some military vets weren't even going to vote for Trump until after the townhall where Hilary humiliated herself. My sister was talking so some the other day and they flat out told her it was that moment they switched allegiances.

The military is cucked and won't do a thing, never have.

If Russia and China back a Trump revolt with part of the military staging a coup, I can see that happening. The average person revolting isn't going to happen. They wouldn't have the first idea of who to attack and we go for however long it took for WW3 to start with Russia under Hillary before anything changed.

Dramatic 2006 Recording Captures Hillary Clinton Proposing To Rig The Palestine Election

A large scale revolt doesn't seem likely because it's not. This is because large scale revolts do not fit into the 21st century mindset. A Hillary victory (which wont happen) would result in insurgency and a breakdown of trust in the government. White men would stop paying taxes and stop taking part in society, leading to a breakdown of the system. Not to mention the countless assassinations that would take place along with many mysterious disappearances of (((innocent citizens)))

Do we as we say not as we do.

What you're arguing then is it will be the catalyst for the end of America one way or another, not the cause of direct uprisings.

In that case I could see succession of some states happening. Going to get really bad though with censorship of the internet, freedom of speech is going to be gone, but if that's what it takes to convince Americans that Communism/Marxism/kikes are insane so be it.

Since most of the people in the picture is Jewish, diversity is actually anti-semitism since it involves removing Jews :^)

Or something. It's like with all the commie-shit. You push for communism, assuming you will be sitting in some well paid (irony at its finest) position administrating and do well by sheer virtue.

Is it just me or have archive links not been working since a few days? All of them and even just archive.is don't connect.

Can any european confirm that they can connect?

I can't connect either

Will she ever recover?

I think they are kicking a hornet's nest this time. How many shows on TV have been holding up the FBI as a benevolent force for good for the last two decades? Now they are trying to convince the majority of Americans that the FBI are the bad guys. I don't see that happening. In fact, I see this working against them.

It takes 10 seconds to get through cloudfare bullshit and then it takes forever to load.
OP is a huge cuckchan faggot starting a thread from blog sites like huffpo without linking to the article,just sage and report such posters who are just here to get a reaction by posting twitter/fb/reddit screengrabs.

There is no article. Pic related is the page linked in archive zoomed out. I'm confused.

archive.is/RcMnl

I think that is the article.

Huh? I just went to the website to check if its real.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-election_us_581d07c8e4b0e80b02ca27a7
archive.is/RcMnl
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-trump-white-male_us_581cc321e4b0aac62483f6e4
archive.is/vxHZg

Works on my machine™

Huffing Paint Post, having lost higher reasoning, fell back to its primal instincts.

Usually the case in civil wars. Fighters are mostly ideological civilians rather than trained soldiers so the rulebook goes out of the window

Ever get the feeling this was baked in the cake a long time ago. Pic related.

kek

Do these clowns not realise that they sound Scooby-Doo villains?

FEAR: ROUGE MERCHANTS MEDDLING IN ELECTION
JEWISH GUYS RUN AMOK

Oh yea.

Those EVIL WHITE GUYS™ again.

Not your boulevard news dump. SAGE.

The actual quote is much more funny.

Lol top bantz

Their stupidity, whilst helpful to us and our cause still infuriates me as to how any one can have this little foresight in 2016

Death throes. Just think, a week from today, this ideology will be utterly, irreparably crushed and will never reäppear in our lifetimes. Liberalism is going to be discredited for at least a generation, probably two.

highly likely.. Afterall Comey is, and has always been, in with the dark circle of the 7th floor faggots.

Fug the only way they could be more transparent is if they called their shadow group the "7th Gate Group"

This insane, overt racism towards whites is really starting to get to me. It's everywhere, and getting worse. Literally everything the media says now has an explicit anti-white bias.

If they really are trying to agitate a race war, they are probably going to succeed.

Fundamentalist Christianity and Islam don't have this level of mental self-deception. We passed the point where peaceful resolutions were available decades ago. The media, the Jews, the Left, and anyone on their side deserve whatever bad treatment they get.

Spanish Civil War deluxe here we come! This is gonna be good.

yes it is, shame nobody remembers it. also, that poor horse is terrified. fucks sake

TOP KEK
Weren't lefties mocking us for "conspiracy theories" a couple weeks ago when we questioned (with great reason) the likelihood of this election being rigged? Now they're trying to claim the FBI is rigged against them?

We gotta go on twitter and start mocking them for being conspiracy theorists. Make them feel guilty and ashamed.

Oh, Arianna Huffington… who hurt you, dear? Who made you think white men are your enemies instead of the last best hope?

OH SHIT