We have it!

4chan has picked it up and they're starting to move on this. It's getting slid on the_donald. Menage a trois?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45082
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39916
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21496
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36761
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46430
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42839
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38408
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46014
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46877
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46199
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47350
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42941
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42061
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8105
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31334
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46634
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25569
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17376
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46045
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46743
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44431
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop attention whoring, /x/.

Shit thread

Reported for sage thread. Kys

Sage and report on the

Bump. This is important.

That ID
If some cunt is sliding this thread this badly, it must be worthy. Bump.

Reported

Drop it to the news, spread it everywhere. I think others are working on cleaning it up and coming up with memes to lube up the masses.

Thanks for letting me know this is big. I would have otherwise ignored it.

the

Kek, get fucked.
Bump for victory boys.

up it goes.
9aa996 trying so hard

bump!

Lets have a tldr. What are we looking at here?

I don't think OP could have fucked up any harder even if he tried

tldr more insider trading, cronyism and political corruption:

HRC, CF, and UNITED NATIONS all colluded to give 100m to GE

This the hillary campaign fast dial list

TLDR;

*Clinton was using influence to make money via Clinton Global Initiative

*Chelsea was brought onto the foundation and started to get concerned about all the allegations of foul play

*Chelsea found evidence of corruption, starts getting scared

*Her concerns, and a few gossip posts, scares the Clinton's

*They hire a law firm to look through everything and see if they are exposed

*Cheryl Mills, a different Clinton's lawyer, and State Department employee at the time devised up a strategy to reorganize Clinton Foundation to prevent accusations of foul play

*Long-time Clinton staff member Douglas Band and Hillary appointed Secretary of State member Declan Kelly make company called Teneo

*The money previously acquired through CGI is now being funneled through Teneo and the Clinton's look squeaky clean

These are the companies per the document released by Teneo that contribute significant amounts of money to both the Clinton Foundation, while being clients of Teneo. Please help me find how they have used the influence of the clintons. LOOK FOR BUSINESS DEALS THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN 2008 and 2012 AND COULD BE TIED TO HILLARY CLINTON'S ROLE AS SECRETARY OF STATE

-The Coca-Cola Company-

-The Dow Chemical Company

-UBS

-The American Ireland Fund (AIF)

-The All-State Corporation

-Barclays Capital

-Indo Gold

-GEMS Education

-The Rockefeller Foundation

-Laureate International Universities

These are the companies who did not contribute to CF, but were Teneo client's at its very beginning: ATT

Black Diamond

Bank of America

Firebird

Liberty Mutual

Stone Harbor

Frank Stronach

TiVo

UBS AG

Mylan

tldr

HELLO???

Thank you anons

This looks like a bot to me. Chances of that happening?

this will end up stickied TBH fam.

Mods will probably gas him.

BUMP

I see a lot of smoke but no fire? what illegal thing was explicitly stated as being done?

bump
report and request sticky. they're still trying to slide with satanist crap.

Bumping

I think they're just waking up, user. They're spending their beautiful mornings with coffee in a dark room.

I guess that's what happens when you hire nerds

lol how fucking blatant are they?

Need help on these.

Bump for justice

Key emails to back-up/focus on; wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45082 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39916 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21496 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36761 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46430 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42839 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38408 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46014 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46877 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46199 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47350 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42941 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42061 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8105 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31334 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46634 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25569 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17376 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46045 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46743 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44431 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45288

``B``UMP

Just tweeted WSJ, Routers, Wikileaks, Fox, and nypost with Tldr pic and link

Aryan goddess bump

Thanks bump. Chelsea seems to be uncorrupted as yet, poor girl.

They believe there is always a way to manipulate. What they dont realize is that if you are out of their games already you progressively improve and they can never manipulate you. They will just dig their own graves by experimenting with some "new" tactics that will never work. It is a shameful display.

Do you want to know how we can recognize you ?

feelsbadman

MODS, DELETE THIS.

BREAK THE FUCKING LINKS
ESPECIALLY FROM REDDIT

>>>/reddit/

That being said, I'll refer you

to

Bump

Try to breath deeply, CTR, we're going in dry.

You see this right here? This is why they say Holla Forums is always right, and they ALWAYS are.

Bump

At some point I wonder how easy it would be to lead Holla Forums down some distraction path just by pretending to shill against it hard.
OP's link looks pretty good, but in general we should be careful of automatically deciding that a lazy countershilling like this automatically means it's legit.

We're getting close, bump

bump

Bump

Holy shit.

BUMP

It's terrified.

enjoy your shadowban for direct linking

www.foia.gov/how-to.html

www.foia.gov/how-to.html

www.foia.gov/how-to.html

www.foia.gov/how-to.html

www.foia.gov/how-to.html

Whole lot of bumping going and without a whole lot of discussion.

What is this good for? Who do we forward it to, keep using the reddit one or make our own summations? Who already knows?

Try avoiding linking to reddit, they probably wouldn't take it seriously

Bump

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46634

This thread is awful. Zero effort OP, muh shills shrieking. 4cancers making their presence known

Hi I know it may be too late but you can try to reach out these reporters from small local outlets to try an influence them:

Mighigan
@emilyjanelawler @ryanjstanton @LaurenMGibbons @Steph_Steinberg @LonnieScott @detroitnews @JLynchpin @HollyPFournier @ChadLivengood @bobwojnowski @freep @BrentSnavely @seideljeff @reporterdavidj @JGallagherFreep @michpoligal [email protected]/* */__Snyder @elishaanderson

Yeah, but this is more important than the usual bullshit.

Nevada
@rgj @WesJuhl @KeithRogers2 @NatalieBruzda @BenBotkin1 @ColtonLochhead @apwillweissert @reviewjournal @kudialisLVSun @JHWeissmann @meganmesserly @LasVegasSun @ricander @lasvegasweekly

Colorado
@dpmcghee @Noelle_Phillips @monteWhaley @mkmatthews @ByJohnFrank @JBrownDPost @JonMurray @csgazette @Matt_A_Steiner @stantonanleu @colleenslevin @inkywoman

Cap of the reddit post

bump for Romy

To explain why there's some confusion in this thread:
This is information dug up here by anons in the Podesta thread several days ago. (It does seem to have additional companies added to the list.) I'm glad that this information is getting spread – hell, I heard "pay-to-play' and 'Teneo' on talk radio on Friday morning – but OP should have put in the effort to explain what the fuck information he was trying to spread to save us trying to disentangle whether or not it was new.

op

Yes, that information specifically was found here a week ago. Some of it longer ago than that.

SHUT IT DOWN

Was looking for advice and ideas on how to package it more than anything. It's pieced together fairly well with leads that still need work but for the most part it's a good timeline with admissions of guilt

Bump

Thanks for the WL links

B U M P

Thanks OP.

Here is the archive.

archive.is/PhJmv

There are two posts related to the OP:

archive.is/PhJmv

archive.is/zMhZJ

Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention.

BUMP

need moar attention

bumo

I'm not sure her parents think they are corrupt either, they are probably heroes in their own eyes for their willingness to play dirty so the evil cheating enemy don't win.

Who would dare tell the Clintons the truth that they have gone far past what is legal and moral, and that they have gotten all sorts of swines on the team, that tend to solve problem by shutting them down in shady ways, in stead of risking the wrath of the boss for siding with the enemy?

bumping

bump

bump

interesting thread

Yeah, his daughter fucks Bubba

Yeah, this attitude is rife in the DUDE WEED dispensary industry.

What does any of this mean?

Well I'll make doubly sure to look into this for you mr ctr. Seriously where did they hire you from, a box of cracker jacks?

BUMP

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS, FAGGOT. Don't point out why they dun gooed, just let them make an ass of themselves, otherwise you're just coaching them how to be better shills.

bump

The same user just posted this:

archive.is/jvR23

Previous:

archive.is/PhJmv

archive.is/zMhZJ

this guy did a lot of work, worth a read. pic related in an excerpt

>>>/reddit/

You have to go back. And why haven't the mods banned this faggot yet?

Bump, praise kek

SHUT IT DOWN

KILL YOURSELF

Bump. Ignore the nogs.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN IT OP!?

FUCK I HATE YOU 4CHAN DICKS

Sage all reddit threads. Everyone not saging reddit threads should be banned tbh.

You're either the king of all niggers or a really really bad shill.

it's good stuff. but if we can't get normies to listen, it will be all in vain. gonna have to curbstomp some msm lackeys first

archive.is/jvR23

archive.is/PhJmv

archive.is/zMhZJ

Stop complaining that its coming from reddit you fags. It's important to have this information in a concise format.

Y'all can fuck right back off to reddit.

You sure are stupid. How the fuck is this information going to be spread to normies if not through reddit? Do you want them coming here?

fuck off faggot

the amount of shilling on Holla Forums the past couple days has been fucking biblical im surprised the servers can handle it.

BUMP

You have to go back.

Reported.

WEW WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE HERE?!

You do know we have been busy acquiring dox right? You will be held to account.

Literally not an argument. Your autistic rage at anything dealing with reddit would be humorous if you weren't such a faggot.

lol eat shit kiddo you're kinds days are numbered

never mind i need to go to sleep

It's on the first page for me. You must not have "bump order" on.

yea i figured it out muh bad been running myself ragged digging

reddit confirmed.

bump

bump

Hello, CTR! How's it going? Managed to get (((Someone's))) dick out of your mouth, yet?

lol good point
ITTY BITTY PEEEEEPLE

Bampu.

Mods, for God's sake, sticky this.

So hillary set up a fake business to laundry money from the foundation ?

shut it down

That actually makes me feel a bit bad for Chelsea. She may be a globalist crypto-kike prog but she seems fairly honest even if she's a fucking idiot. Like the idea that she recognizes there's corruption, wants to do something about it and goes to her parents likely believing (because they're her parents and all) that they'll be just as concerned and instead they just pawn her off to one of their cronies, essentially using their daughter as a tool/unknowing mole to stay ahead of any corruption investigations is just really fucking sad.

These people are complete sociopathic monsters.

gonna bump this

Pure coincidence

checking my dubs and bumping with improved OC.

bump

Bamp

last bump to trigger CTR.

bump :^)