Rigged Election

Clinton: 299, Trump: 239

The media fucked up and showed the rigged results a few days too soon. This needs to blow the fuck up, they fucked up big time.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/regcbf.mp4
archive.fo/UxvEL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Context please?

Apparently this too.

half-assed bump because facebook.
I'm pretty sure a replay could be find.

Gonna have to see video fam

Send this to Trump with the URL of the archive on twitter.
I'm so glad the civil war is actually coming.

We have the best civil wars don't we?

Election is rigged.

This is nothing new.

This can't be used as ammunition without verification and sources.

I think the media is trying out different results and seeing if people will notice any mistakes. The most realistic one is the one they will try and push. I honestly think that the Soros machines, while rigged, can only rig things so much and the media will try and hijack the process and so on.

VIDEO
my.mixtape.moe/regcbf.mp4

Thanks for this. Shit is odd. They also rigged the shit out of other electoral races as well it seems.

déjà vu thread

Saved to be posted when election results are out and if it's the same then wew

Democracy was never worth saving

Bump, this is big.

**Good job buying the Wii-U with a smaller hard drive, dumbass
.**>

Bump

wtf I hate voting now

I do not at all see both Trump and Hillary getting 40 million votes each when Romney and Obama both god 60 million+

Utter bullshit

Logic says it's a test, but logic also says they wouldn't actually broadcast a test because it would freak people out (like the person that recorded this).

Evidence saved, keep them on their toes at the very least.

They have it tied, but with Clinton taking in more votes.

Hhmmm.

What happens in the event of a tie?

how? Where would someone actually send it to where we know someone will actually read it?

This was confirmed to be bullshit/software test
The number of votes are off and they randomly flipped various states

confirmed where? Link please.

Yes, Trump getting anywhere below 470 electoral votes is a major mistake.

We're going to lose because democrats are slime bag cheaters.

When Trump loses I hope you all are ready for civil war

give us proof
(checked)

If this is real, then it's huge. The thing is, the home video is not very helpful. What channel was it? What time and date was the broadcast? Did anybody else see it happen?

There's that number again.

My money is on both of these 'pre-filled numbers' happenings being an effort by the graphics/tech guys to show the people that they are gonna try and pull this shit.

Maybe they figure if they leak it like this they can prevent it somehow.

(citation needed)

(archive needed)

I don't know how the american election system works, but couldn't this be a counting of the pre-voting thingamajig?

Didn't we have the exact same fucking thread a few days ago?

the archive is in the image.

No that thread only included the image

This is new shit in addition to that old shit.

I recall things like this occurring in previous elections. I think it's just a test.

oh shit wadup

archive.fo/UxvEL

There.

Nah, the early voting wouldn't determine any distribution of electoral votes and wouldn't number in the 90+ million as in the second pic.

If that's true… I think their intent in spreading it (how else would we get a hold of it) publicly like this is to get a reaction to a false-flag "test run" that they can pass off as a just test and nothing malicious.
Then they pull off the rigging for real, they point to test run of it saying that the rigging was "already debunked" and easily confused people (women and cucks) will think the previous test rig and the real rig are the same thing.

I don't think it was a fuck up, but rather, intentional.
There are elements within the corrupt media who are turning against it & deliberately revealing the plans.