JAKARTA, INDONESIA, ISIS

150,000+ MODERATE JIHADI MUSLIM TERRORISTS

"Conservative Islamist opponents say that Ahok, who is a Christian of Chinese descent, should not administer a Muslim-majority city.
"They had previously quoted a verse from the Muslim holy book at a rally, which warns against Muslims allying themselves with nonbelievers.

"In a campaign speech, Ahok told Indonesians that the religious verse did not prohibit them from voting for a non-Muslim. His interpretation of the text is what elicited protests and charges of blasphemy.

"The protesters called for Ahok's death, shouting "kill Ahok" and "kill Ahok for insulting Islam."

"As many as 18,000 police and military personnel were deployed ahead of Friday's protests, and an inner ring of approximately 100 armed military guards were placed outside the governor's residence, CNN Indonesia reported.

"She said jihadist-run accounts on social media urged sympathizers of these groups to fan the flame of jihad in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation.

"However, there are no signs suggesting that Friday's clashes were associated with ISIS or al Qaeda…."

"ALLAHU AKBAR" FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS

NY TIMES
archive.is/vW7Ek

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK
archive.is/wcnf8

This story is almost 24 hours old, why isn't it all over twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He#Indonesia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Conservative Islamist opponents say that Ahok, who is a Christian of Chinese descent, should not administer a Muslim-majority city.

Might as well go for broke and insult the religion for real. Get on top of a building, call Muhammad a pedo, and roof extract with a helicopter to a country that isn't filled with slimes.

Huh, day must end with a y.

I thought it's the religion of peace?
maybe one of the ctr shills on Holla Forums can correct the record on this for me

This looks like a US-Saudi backed Muslim "spring"

Indonesia has been a bad goy being politically neutral and all that.

ummmmmmmmmmm LIsten the fuck up you SHITLORD
THESE PEACEFUL INOCENT PPL R PROTESTIN 4 THERE RITES
NO
SO LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP?????????
YOU FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS UGHHHHH

I Am fuckin shaking now you P O S
#ImWithHer

I mean, I hate Muslims as much as the next user, but they're admirable.

Don't you wish Europeans in London did this?

You're doing god's work my SEA chinese bros.

Tbf, he's the invader.

Big Chess move.

Cleanse the mudswine filth.

What the fuck are Europeans thinking taking these in?

Look up "magic dirt".

inb4 they're not real Muslims

They probably are, but modern muslims aren't really that way. There are culturally less sandniggerish muslims (tunisians, algerians, turks) and more sandniggerish muslims (saudi, qatari, pakistani, afghans).

But it was an ancient Chink (Zheng_He) that spread mudslime through out SEA, many shitskins still have some chink dna.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He#Indonesia

Once you move to Germany or Sweden, you immediately become civil and can perform top notch heart surgery.

It's like, 2016… don't you know this?

Does that work for White people?
I wouldn't mind being able to preform heart surgery.

LOL

No, the magic dirt theory only applies to third worlders.

Who do you think has been causing all the problems in Germany and France?

Nigger, Tunisia is pretty much the capital of islamic terrorism in Africa.

OP image looks like perfect target for 155mm WP barrage. Southeast Asia in general is a fucking cesspool.

Chinkypoo Indo here. It's heavily implied that the FPI edited the Ahok speech video then spread it like wildfire through social media, and Indonesian; being a mindless sheeps are very easily provoked and tend to get violent when their region's culture or religion is shit talked. This is even more so by the radical islams who's slowly taking place here, like they literally ransacked the house of a woman who asks a mosque to turn down the volume of their prayer just a little and she asked nicely, what did she get? Burned house and car. What's ridiculous about this situation is that, Ahok wanted to take down the FPI which is literally the RNC of Indonesia, they're corrupt to the core not to mention their radical tendencies of fueling fire shit up and making riots (and supporting ISIS from behind their back.) AND LOOK AT JAKARTA BEFORE AHOK's Administration and after. That shitty capital turned from the worst place on earth to being to at least livable now.

I love my country but my country is so cucked in terms of government and its people's mentality that I just want America or someone to invade our country to take it over [again]. Fucking hell.

Der Ewige Chinese: the sexual Jews.

Call it the rescue dog phenomenon.

I bet you're one of those racists who doesn't think white people should be exterminated. Wow. Just….

Islam the scourge that keeps on taking, with its Judaic enablers.

I feel sorry for you bro, keep your chin up, the black sun rises.

Everyone in that crowd should be burned with napalm until they are nothing but bones and ash.

There's a difference between 1 in a million calling you a heretic and saying you should burn vs literally every single Muslim wanting you dead and strung up by your heels. Remember he still has a large support base of Muslims who voted for him and weren't in that march.

Because they are all women and children, doctors and engineers.

:^)

Where's a crane when you need it?

MODERATE JIHADI MUSLIM TERRORISTS

1)moderate >< jihadi is a contradiction

2) jihadi muslim terrorists = synonyms

Come to East Malaysia, at least your children can learn your mother language.

spread this to normies and remind them that trump doesn't want islam in this country and that HILLARY DOES