2spooky4me - How can she be 70 years old?

Is it from the satanist shit? Wtf is going on? This is by far the most troubling thing about this entire thing. How can she be so young looking? It's scary.

would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

kybalion.org/kybalion.php
gnostic.org/kybalionhtm/kybalion.htm
8ch.net/search.php?search=Kikes are not human.&board=pol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=lOQqpxxWho8
archive.is/GmrXN
youtu.be/vWy_Qf8gfko?t=45s
s-heart-s.com/shop/scalp-brush/
vimeo.com/10903678
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Human Growth hormone maybe? Would explain the huge nose.

This doesn't deserve it's own thread you cocksucking pleb.

Being a magical jewserb and part time commie comes with some benefits, I guess.

Hair dye. My dad worked hard his whole life and is around that age and he doesn't look like some doddering old fool either, he just has grey hairs.

drinking the blood of children or young blood transfusions.

yes the secret to, not eternal but extended, youth has been known for centuries.

MOTHER OF GOD, SHE'S SEVENTY?????? WHAT THE FUCK.

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Hungarian: Báthory Erzsébet, Romanian: Elisabeta Bathory, Slovak: Alžbeta Bátoriová ; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614)[2] was a serial killer from the Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labelled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer,[3] though the precise number of her victims is debated. Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of young women between 1585 and 1609.[4] The highest number of victims cited during Báthory's trial was 650. However, this number comes from the claim by a serving girl named Susannah that Jakab Szilvássy, Countess Báthory's court official, had seen the figure in one of Báthory's private books. The book was never revealed, and Szilvássy never mentioned it in his testimony.[5] Despite the evidence against Elizabeth, her family's influence kept her from facing trial. She was imprisoned in December 1609 within Csetje Castle, Upper Hungary (now in Slovakia), and held in solitary confinement in a room whose windows were walled up where she remained imprisoned until her death five years later.

The stories of her serial murders and brutality are verified by the testimony of more than 300 witnesses and survivors as well as physical evidence and the presence of horribly mutilated dead, dying and imprisoned girls found at the time of her arrest.[6] Stories which ascribe to her vampire-like tendencies (most famously the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth) were generally recorded years after her death and are considered unreliable. Her story quickly became part of national folklore, and her infamy persists to this day.[7] She is often compared with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and has been nicknamed The Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.

This is just stupid "performance art" for rich bafoons.

Nah, that's where you're wrong CTR.

Bitch said herself in an interview, when done in private, like in someone's home, it isn't art.

They're practicing some kind of occult ritual shit, whether it's real or not they believe it is.

basking in their poseur edginess because they got nothing better to do

Look @ the difference.

I hate guro because it's filthy degeneracy but I wouldn't mind seeing a doujinshi of this

I'd fuck her

She spent her whole life trying to be a man while this other bitch seems to have fucked around the whole time.

How else do you think she does it
I'd do it btw even if she trys to steal my loosh

See

That said, would definitely smash. That is an insane body for 70. Sage because this doesn't need its own thread.

Boys if that creature is indeed 70 years old there is some serious fuckery afoot. This is not natural not even cosmetic surgery can keep skin like that.

Let's just say you'd want to decapitate Marina Abramović to make sure I'm telling you there must be something supernatural explaining that physique even fitness models don't look like that at 70 and they have access to the latest science & nutrition.

What is actually happening IRL right now is the common man are able to make each other aware of these things due to technology in the past there would be no way for many people to know about these things.

In all the stories, pacts with the devil always have perks. Longevity, or at least maintaining a youthful experience, is a common theme.

Probably for a very good reason.

Alternatively, she's a fraud. Her life story might be complete fiction.

mfw it's real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Abramović

Either she won the extremely rare genetic lotto or is an fraudster.

Any more pics? asking for a friend.

or magic.

im sure you pass by young looking people everyday without thinking to yourself

Stop feeding into this dumb jewess' legacy. She has no power aside from the typical Jewish power: the ability to bullshit gullible goyim.

The jews are very good at lying so I have to say that she is an fraudster.

/thread

or

What did she mean by this?

I can believe that.

What? I don't know about that.

That is messed up. There was a thread on that many months ago.

Donald Trump will be 70 years, seven months and seven days old on his first full day as president of the United States.

I think she has signed some sort of dealeo with the man downstairs. Gotta get something in return for coaxing politicians into such heinous pastimes.

Theoretically based on her appearance yes.

Not gonna lie, I would

There's another one. Pic related.

you beta fucks lusting over this jewess when you should be destroying her life and bringing her to suicide.

Sage for thinly veiled 'muh dick' thread.

BURN THE WITCH!

No reason why a murder should rule out a good raping

Reminder the catholic inquisition did absolutely nothing wrong.

Kikes are not human. I refuse to say otherwise.
No one has face like that and is human.

Looks like she has a good plastic surgeon

alpha male detected

Some people age better than others.
I have a sister-in-law that never seems to age, and I've met women well into their 60's that still retain MILF status.
Most people age and look like grandma's & grandpa's, but it's not unusual that some don't.

It's bullshit. Lots of (((Hungarian nobility))) owed her husband money. Her husband being a good goy, went and got himself killed in a war. He had the some idea his wife would be in trouble if he were killed, so he sent an aide to take care of his estate.

The aide then went straight to the King with his irrefutable eyewitness testimony of the Countess turning virgins into soap and lampshades. There might have been rape-bears and precisely measured pieces of wood to jam in people's asses too. Her lands and wealth were then confiscated by the crown.

The moral of the story is that if the King owes you money, think very carefully before fighting a war on his behalf. Especially if the courtroom has some suspicious echoes.

It wasn't even them doing most of the burnings. The most prolific ones were the Puritans in the American colonies and the Protestants in the HRE.

How do we know she is 70? Because kike said so I guess. Stop eating up their lies.

She's a demon in human skin, that's all that matters. She uses black magick.

She looks 35. Anyone that still has their grandma alive knows how a 70 year old female is supposed to look.

You guys want to see some shit?

This is HERB and Marion Sandler infamous walnuts and cheese wikileaks

The more I dealve into these fucking threads and learning about the occult the more I understand why the fuck they did all that

Evola was right, there is an occult war, this is mind bending

What I don't understand is how can occult be real ? Is it some kind of alien technology ?

No…
She looks like she's in her 40's, at least.

I dont know

Im scared shitless

She's full of shit. She's not 70. Plastic surgery couldn't make a 70 year old look like that.

Now is not the time for fear, fear gives their kike blood magic power. Whether it is real or not is irrelevant, their "magic" and kike rituals must be turned into a joke and the normalfags must be exposed to this kikery and join in the ridicule.

This country has its roots in freemasonry, we might be living in one huge magic weapon that has been put into the kike's hands through their subversion

How do you unfuck that?

Mass murder ?

She looks like a woman Rasputin.

The question "how can the occult be real" is based on the assumption of materialism, which is one of the ultimate bluepills, cutting you off not only from practical aspects of the world that we might otherwise come to understand like how to live longer, be healthier, make better technology, advance science, but from being able to even being approaching the questions that actually matter and could actually make your life meaningful - what you really are, how you really got here, what you're really doing here, how to discern the right course of action in light of these things. The occult "can be real", i.e. occult practices can be effective because they make use of the laws on which our world functions, just like your phone, your fridge, a wheel, a lever, "can be real" because they make use of laws of the natural world.

No smoking and plastic surgery.
69 isn't even that old, we think it is because since the start of the industrial age we have lived incredibly unhealthy urban lifestyles which artificially shorten the human lifespan, made even worse by habits like smoking, refined sugar binging etc.
This trope/meme is based on false use of mean lifespan stats which INCLUDE INFANT MORTALITY.
IT's true that prior to modern medicine, birth/childhood was a precarious time, many lived short lives, which drastically pulls down the overall stat.
But the truth is, if you made it to adulthood, you were set for a lifespan comparable or superior to what we "enjoy" today. Remember no one smoked prior to tobacco being taken from the new world.
This is why some still call tobacco "The Indians' revenge on the White man."

And yes, she looks fully 69, you just have to be aware of where to look for the signs of surgery and learn to look past make up (a skill that millennial males seem to be lacking.)

No she is not. That is what jews want you to believe and you retards are taking the bait.

We have to send them all back, one way or another, FBI raids and mass survailence making sure no secret societies are allowed to do their business untouched, we'll probably have to do this for a few years

Hollywood will have to be turned into a fucking crater, or just a network of concentration camps

Gassing these pedos one by one, just put the jews on the international space station and let them sit in orbit for the rest of their existence, use spacex unmanned rockets to deliver supplies, I guess

We burn these at the stake right?

The product of radical materialism.
Those who depend purely on results and do not need to back them up with "science" are open to making use of non-standard channels of communication.
e.g police and psychics.
Police really do use psychics and the psychics really do lead them to new clues/avenues of investigation which can resolve cold cases.
No one knows how it works, not even the psychics.
Could be that it has something to do with quantum non-locality, non-linearity of time or other scientific explanation, even the psychics don't know how it works, they only know that it, like Apple products "Just works."

To learn more about this, watch episodes from the series "Psychic detectives", every episode is based on a real case and filmed with real police officers and detectives.

Especially pay attention to Nancy Myer.

Of what?
You should be feeling nothing but disgust and derision for this kike bullshit.
Ritual is a crutch for the weak, you can achieve better results through simply understanding the relationship of the physical vs. the divine, and simple meditation & visualization will do more than all the blood-soaking & cum-drinking, etc. in the world.

kybalion.org/kybalion.php

gnostic.org/kybalionhtm/kybalion.htm

Mix of genetics and having no kids certainly help. Also not ever working a real job.

Just another product of a broken home under Bolshevik occupation.

Ritual is used to focus the mind and give structure to what can otherwise be confusing.
At the pleb-tier you're right, religions like those practices by catholics and muslims are just a means of control.

Maybe shes 69 in Jew years? How do kikes count ages? Supposedly the queen of England is 100 some years old, but it is according to some hook nose calendar/timeline.

Drinking your own cum is a good source of zinc, tbh.

I'm fairly sure that Jews did not get noble rank by marriage in Hungary until the start of the decay of the feudal system in the late 1700's.

If you want zinc, eat foods with zinc in them.
Don't be a self-sucking faggot.

No it isn't because any zinc you happen to get from the "cum" will have to be used to replace the "cum" you ejaculated.
Basically you're describing perpetual motion.

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING ANONS, THIS IS A FUCKING BOT THAT POSTED THESE
I swear to god I've been experiencing déjà vu here and now I've just fucking confirmed it. This same exact picture and response was found in a post about three days ago. Maybe I'm going insane and the hivemind is stronger than I could've ever imagined, but the combo of this meme and the response was exactly the same as the other thread's.
THE BOTNET HAS BEEN DEPLOYED HERE, BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU'RE READING

The lich queen? There are other pictures of Rothschilds who have almost skeletal hands and very strange necks, they are living puppets from out of a Tim Burton movie.

I remember when I was bluepilled, I felt like I wasnt even truly alive, compared to now, it feels like my brain was turned off somehow, or like being hypnotised

I fear that these kikes are using occult knowledge to control our very brains, look and pair up the mass following of shillary and the type of music they like, almost all of them will have music videos that showcase kike occult art like that semen ritual

Maybe rituals might not be a means for people's understanding of the physical vs the divine, but they might serve a darker purpose of hyponsis

Look at how the normies laugh hysterically at all of these art shows showing edgy shit like he semen ritual and you'll see a patern of a almost hypnotic like following of individuals

Well, at least her nips are pink, and not that disgusting brown…

shes online.
lets get her to kill herself.

Learn to see past the makeup.
Also crucial in preventing you seeding a girl far below your genetic level.

Nigga….

You know, it's not so much the size of the kike nose, it's that damn hook in it that makes it so disgusting…

come on im trying to no fap

Spam her with anti semetic memes and claim them to be some vague notion of art and see her response to them

game of thrones

No, she would just whine that antisemitism is alive & well, and try to use it against Trump.
Instead, crap all over her "witchcraft" and call her a childish freak.
Be certain to tell her that her "art" is surpassed by every kindergarten finger-painting child on Earth.

Yes, and anyone that tries to stop you because of muh dik reasons

btw her wiki page has been edited to scrub the fact that she is a jew

see edit history

can't scrub that giant jew nose tho

It's possible, even if she still looks like shit.

This is the latest pseudo-nat, feminist meme being pushed by Renegade (Sinead Mccarthy)?

Nationalist men who want or enjoy sex are "muh dik" and no better than blacks.

We see you, Kike. The thought of virile young nationalist men having children sends a shiver down your twisted Kike spine.

May I know why does she have 666 in her Twitter handle then?

Semen contains a very potent skin rejuvenator called spermin, which costs a fortune to acquire artificially and is used in cosmetics labs to be applied on old skin.

Stop being a little faggot and go search it:
8ch.net/search.php?search=Kikes are not human.&board=pol

Brings only one result (except if the other thread in question was deleted or pruned). Was it?

Makes you rage, doesn't it?

Spoiled goods. Would not marry.

You are making yourself pretty obvious

Having children with your wife and raising them in a nuclear family is in no way comparable to participating in the degenerate hookup culture and having sex with random sluts.

One night stands with sluts = anti-Holla Forums

Checked.
She's playing a part for attention/profit.

"n…no, y…you."
Obviously I'm not referring to sex with Kikes. This "muh dik" meme has been pushed regularly, especially in threads where nationalists suggest having lots of children.
Then it's all "muh eugenics", "muh dik."
Nothing scares the Kike more than the sight of blonde haired, blue eyed children.

Push your Jew tripartite contract between man-woman-state somewhere that it will be accepted.
All that matters is selecting a mate with good genes and seeding her.
Fail to maximize exploitation of the resources in your environment and become a genetic dead end.
Pick up your Darwin award on the way out.

lots of botox and foreskins

Criminally underrated post. Well played mate.

This is probably the answer, or a big part of it.

PROTIP: It does work for humans. Why do you think vampires have such big noses?

Sauce: http ://www.nature.com/news/ageing-research-blood-to-blood-1.16762

What? HGH doesn't give you a big nose.
The most obvious sign is growth of the jaw.
She has a big nose because she has Semitic lineage.

The nuclear family is the heart of a healthy society. You can't seriously be advocating for creating more kids raised by a single mother.

I was giving user a pat on the back for the keks I had about HGH being the cause of the big nose. The real cause is well known to everyone here.

Ideal family structure is a luxury we can't afford to cling to.
Also have you not heard of a thing called divorce?
Marriage in the West has become a tool of the Jew.
Marriage is not a requirement for a nuclear family structure, the Jew has modified the terms of marriage in order to incentivise betrayal and divorce.
Every Western country has a White population which is in decline, far below replacement level. If we don't reverse that, there will not be enough Whites left to even form the ideal families you refer to.
This is a matter of survival and in dire survival situations it is acceptable to do things which are frowned upon in times of health and plenty.
You are literally putting your vision of ideal family before the survival of the White race.
This is borderline White genocide advocation.

How old is she in that picture? Do you even know?

there's also the possibility of:

-plastic surgery
-cosmetics
-hair coloring
-etc.

She's wealthy, she can afford the best in all of these categories.

I remember I was at a friend's house and I saw her grandma in a swimsuit and from the shoulders down to the feet she looked like a MILF in her 40s but she was 60+ and I'm pretty sure she wasn't doing 'spirit cooking' and shit like that.

yeah and Wikipedia is a 100% reliable, right?

Get a grip mate.
Plastic surgery is a certainty, you can even see it has been done.
Add makeup and nothing is surprising.
69 isn't even that old if you follow a healthy lifestyle.

We have to find a way to monetize that.

:^)

Then fix the schools that have textbooks saying "How having more than 2 kids is being an evil cishet breeder" and classrooms with libtards running wild telling kids to fuck everything they want to

Literally muh dik

I would advocate for getting rid of the fucking (((academia))) by force.

There we go, you're attempting to construct a d&c, next you will use the term "mgtow".
No one said women are "the problem".
"f…fixing a textbook will create children."
"i…if you have children out of wedlock, you are white trash."
"m…marriage is forever, believe it :^)"
Feminist Kike, why do you not give up?
Your pseudoelitism and hatred of working-class Whites seeps out of every line of your post.
Or is it just that you have internalized the Kike propaganda which links having children to "low intelligence" and "trashiness"?
People like you are the reason we are in population freefall.

Take note of this meme, for it is being spread with fervour.
They (Kike and feminist pseudonationalists like Renegade radio) are trying to inject their dogma into the right.
In this case, they attempt to link promotion of healthy White population recovery as "muh dik."
Kike or religious puritans? Time will tell.

Read the context of my post.
In the context of what you were replying to the conversation was about burning the kike in OP. You then sperged the fuck out saying that the white mans seed needs to be wasted on these jews.
You aren't going to get that by impregnating a kike and creating more kikes. Either take the 20 seconds to re-read the context and realize you were wrong or gas yourself for advocating racemixing with kikes.
The entire context was about killing kikes, you are the one defending keeping them alive for supposed breeding purposes. Stop getting triggered over the though of dead kikes burned at the stake along with the cucks that would defend them.

Lurk for at least a year, or fellate a shotgun

You are a dumb sperg. This thread isn't about where you want to put your fucking penis.

Filtered.

Pity they cut the .gif just before he flips out his tongue and samples the air.

She's from montenegro, bruh.

No, you're not going to backtrack.
Regardless of what you claim your (((context))) was, you clarified your beliefs regarding White fertility in subsequent post.
It was already clarified that I'm not talking about race mixing with Kikes.
After I clarified it, you made your disdain for Whites who have children out of wedlock abundantly clear, to you they are "white trash".
Holla Forumsacks who put survival of the race before following your vision of "correct" family structure, are "white trash" according to you.

You're a Kike, a feminist or christard.

Wow, the lies just keep flowing.
Your intention is to make me clarify everything I write to show your lies, then you will just keep injecting more lies to lock/divert discussion away from the topic and into self-defence.
Not going to play your game, Kike.

Actually using this out-group SRS language and thinking it will go unnoticed.
You're just leaking what you really think of White nationalist men.
Oh no :^).

Out-grouping strike. Your tactics are so old and transparent.
This is what you believe, this is what you have been taught. You people have such tactics in common that you stick out like a sore thumb.
Don't you have an anti-Trump post to be working on?

What did the jew mean by this?

I'm out.
But before I go, here are some content samples to remind you of where the "muh dik" meme is coming from.

I never said white trash user, that was someone else. You won't even take a second to see which user you are responding to, or even what the anons you are responding to said. I was very clearly talking about burning kikes at the stake and any cucks that defend them.

You are not, nor will you ever be a part of Holla Forums heretic, no amount of lurking will change you to the ideals of this board.

Every one of his videos is so damn comfy.

I'd say most witches were innocent women who remained pagan (the original european "religion") although christianity was already set in Europe. A lot of the inquisitors were kikes.

If you want to compare this occultism/satanism stuff to past times, maybe think of Elizabeth Bathory (from Hungary if I'm not mistaken), and more recent cases such as: dutroux affair, franklin scandal, Aquino, and probably all the cases of what was called "satanic panic" (this term only tries to play down what the reports and cases of satanism, during the 80s but I don't know much about this part; there's wikipedia articles on this, it's a good start..)

By the way, this provides a medical motive for a kind of modern "blood libel." We've all seen the Rothschilds and Rockefellers - old as fuck but still cobbled together. There is little doubt that they are doing everything they can to extend their lives. Receiving blood from young goyim is only slightly invasive with significant benefits.

Cross this with all of the orphans that these big foundations and charties work with and you have a source of young blood and sex for evil elites.

Agent provocateur probably, yes. But regardless, she is clinically crazy.

How is ramzpaul working with Firestarter media? Ramzpaul looks legit. He doesn't show any trait of agent provocateur. I started watching him when his channel still had low subs.

Blood transfusions from young donors has been found to reverse aging, temporarily.

The opposite is also true.

Strange world we live in these days.

that's the Elder Sign right? I thought it was used to ward off evil, not help create more of it.

Is there any way we can prove beyond reasonable doubt that they have been receiving blood from young donors just by looking at them? Perhaps a medical sign like acromegaly for HGH abuse or roid puff? Needle scars?

Any other ways to shine light on it?

that means they would have to constantly transfuse blood.

Btw, Rockefeller is 101 years old. Fuck. And now that I think of it, Queen Elizabeth is no where soon to die. ayy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller#Early_life

Vampire, devil, possessed? Who cares.
They all burn the same.
You know what to do Holla Forums

THIS

I'm sick of these Alex Jones threads.

Actually, our noses and ears continually grow throughout our life.

So OP, you seen a lot of naked 70 year olds have you?

youtube.com/watch?v=lOQqpxxWho8

I was gonna say her nose must have been growing for well over 70 years to get that big.

It isn't just performance art when they actually believe in this shit. Remember the moloch email? They really believe they sold their soul for wealth and riches; who are we to say they didn't?
2spooky

Whenever an image is used as a source of 'power' it is idolatry. Read your Bible brother.

Hello newfag.

Buffoon. The word is buffoon, you illiterate niggers.

Could the blood in these rituals come from the planned parenthood fetuses, at this point I wouldn't put it past them.

Well if the do these rituals often then that could account for it. Also like you have pointed out the Rothchilds and others at the top do seem to live for a rather long time. David Rockefeller is also 101 years old.

fair enough. So basically idolizing anything gives it power?

It's supposedly pig's blood, but who really knows? Wouldn't surprise me if it was aborted fetus that are all hacked up.

Isn't that just the long version of buffoon?

Nice name calling.

Shut up, Styx

You would have to extract white blood cells from her in enough quantity to perform a DNA analysis. If she has two or more different sets of DNA that aren't fraternal (possible for one person to be from a combined fetus of fraternal twins), then she has been getting transfusions.

There is nothing illegal about that, so long as the donors weren't under a certain age (18 in most places), and were giving voluntarily, and of course aren't kept in pens like fucking human cattle.

Those findings are less than two years old. If they had been undergoing such a regimen before that, they would look like they were middle aged or younger, like that first picture of the satanic Jew whore. The blood literally revitalizes you. Not only would they look much younger, they would also live INDEFINITELY, ie you would have members of these ultra-rich families living to 150 and beyond. Suspect that has not been the case since these religious nutjobs can't into science, and science only recently reached these conclusions.

if you can't take the heat stay out of the Holla Forums kitchen and go back to
>>>/reddit/
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot

Seems curious

She has good genes. My mother is more than 60 and looks like she's in her late 30s. Some people are lucky that way.

Also, if you want to know what you're getting into, look at your girlfriend's mother. That's what your woman will look like in a generations time.

What about fuck you.

Don't be picky, as long as she's white and not tumblreddit she's good to fuck

The moral of the story is don't get yourself in that situation.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid… that is if you can handle it.

they look like salami

decapitating her for all I know might not be enough; you'd wanna throw her whole corpse in a volcano

Sounds like something a nigger would say.

LISTEN TO ME
This person thrives on attention. If we openly affiliate ourselves with Filterman, Illuminati-tier bullshit, we cease to become pol. They are edgy retards who, at most, preach secular transgressionism and act on that. Goddamn, get off of pol if you're buying this controlled fodder.

she probably sucks the blood of young asian women

pay back all chinese debt involving american soil, then dissolve the country and the american dollar, then make a new country and dollar

They did by exploiting the aristrocracy through usury.

archive.is/GmrXN

Hungarian user even translated a case of blood libel from the 90s in that thread

They're the same illiterate niggers from yesterday's pedo farm thread where they were btfo trying to contain their "spirit cooking" and pedokike secrets from leaking out onto lolsocialmedia.

Reported.

If anybody's interested, there's a documentary about this broad from a few years back. There's still torrents available. There are other documentaries, too, so maybe try some of them on for size.
imdb.com/title/tt2073029/
I watched it back in like '13 or '14, but didn't know then what I know now. I honestly don't remember if that particular movie had any of this spooky shit in it or not.

Why not both? Raped to death. Win/win.

It's not wizardry, as my mom is 69 and have skin like that, as do many women that are horse riding for a hobby.

Each time the horse does anything it was not meant to do from nature, that is, it does something for a human, then the human needs to rub down the horse afterward, so all skin-cells that have become skewed become right again.

If you don't do this, the horse get lumps and wrinkles on the skin, while the muscle and joints go stiff.

There are more money in selling products that don't work long term but sooth in the short run, rather than treat the missus as a horse, so I would not be surprised if magic became the explanation pol went for.

Muh dick is a code word for: "I'm a nigger, don't mind me."

lol look at Portman's nipples

does anyone have that first pic with a pic of Bill smilling?

sage

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Get off this board, faggot.

What's with the bummed out looking 12 year old boy?

He's concerned that John Pedoesta is going to eat him after he's done raping him.
Its a legitimate fear to have nowadays.

Honestly go jump off a cliff and take your pc with you.

Agreed.

These fucking kikes and their bullshitting man. More mature? You mean completely disgusting and degenerate? Fucking hell man.

That is the thread.

This is also my understanding of the tale of Erzebet Bathory. It is good to see that others have interpreted this sensational tale with reason.

She might practice eastern life-extension meditation. But then she probably wouldn't be a pentagrams and goat heads edgelord.

THIS

SHADILAY

We have IDs here, kike.

Also this bitch has had 70 years to learn english and still drops indefinite articles? What a loser.

Literally who

this is going to be fun, lads

Just coming into this thread to say she has perfect tits

Potential /cow/ in the making, lads. Get milking.

Learn that at college, did we?

Probably does blood transfusions from young children or at least people in their 20s.

I guess there were just 665 other AbramovicM's on twitter?

My Christian philosophy teacher (Christian in a Scandinavian sense) was a big fan of her.

She meant "I deserve to be put in an oven."

Hey kid, wanna SS?

Avoid alcohol, smoking and shitty food and you will look like that at her age.

youtu.be/vWy_Qf8gfko?t=45s

What did they mean by this?

Not surprised.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/furry/

Also, consume human fetuses and newborn babies.

Man hands.

No, you just need to stop eating at McDonald's.

This. My grandparents lived to be in their 90s by not drinking booze, not smoking, and living on a farm. My grandparents could race me up the stairs at 80.
Though I'm sure all the blood drinking and snorting lines of powdered placenta helped.

That's why.

You fucking shitposting moron. Reported.

Pimp her like they did in the olden days then, by rubbing her with a pimp-stone or pumice until her skin is soft a silk?

The metaphor is irrelevant compared scrubbing the skin regularly with a hemp glove all over your body when you shower or sauna. If you do it right, there will be no need for deodorants, and that they really scrubbed themselves under clean when they took a bath, is the reason our ancestors did not stink like modern man do after a few days without showering.

Reported.

You already said that

Feels good.

Reported again.

Are they giving you guys hazard pay yet?

Her hair is so silky so what's the secret?

Why come back? You're clearly just sperging out at this point. Go make a super high quality thread if that's what you're really worried about.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand reported once more.

It's for the reason that Trump's birth date is also made up.

Botoxdonewell.jpg
Combined with genes that falsely project her fertility

That's literally it

I think he's on trip.

kek

that

oh noez don't report me mr. authority

What a gay, guro is the best

200 strokes with the brush each day, so there are hair straws that have tension induced in them from being twisted and turned underneath the skin.

If you think of a wired cord like a cat5 net cable, it's easy to see that the entire cord become twisted if you pull on one or more of the inner wires. The hair works in similar ways.

Brushing the scalp regularly is also the secret to avoid hair loss and gray hairs, since white hair is the result of the hair being "washed" free of color before it brakes the surface.

That parents no longer brush the hair of their boys, is the main reason for the baldness epidemic.

Neat.

Whites are truly nature's most majestic creatures.

There are so many people looking to the dealings of the kikes. Don't stop and question yourself about it, actually do some digging and see if your theory is sound by presenting some evidence.

No, 'muh dik reasons' = being a white knight cuck that obstructs Justice.

You have no power here. We don't get triggered like your lefty friends you dumb CTR kike.

He is probably also the 7th son of a 7th son.

some of us oldfags like that 256 color dithering

Takes us back to the web 1.0 days

Or even better, don't jerk off in the first place.

Good living, good genetics. What of it?

She practices blood magick and you're wondering why she looks young?

Wikipedia is nothing but lies and slander and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

She strongly resembles Richie's commie wife. Same smug expression too. Weird.

There are a lot of people on here who love to virtue-signal how much of an asexual eunuch they are. Most of these people are KV's because only a KV could have such an autistic view of sexuality.

Confirmed nigger.

ugh.

Matthew 17-19

Humans give a lot of power to images, to materials and in general to 'idols'. Whenever the object becomes the idol, we are in error. When the object is used to bring glory to God, then it is good. The images themselves have no power; it is our faith in God that has power, and any demons cowering from a crucifix are not at all in fear or a shaped piece of wood or metal; they fear the Lord whose might is behind it.

All these witches who think they are safe because of their crystals, runes or candles are deluded. It is faith that is our strength.

Many idols, once they are worshiped as idols and no longer as emanations of God, being that He created them; are taken on by spirits who seek worship for themselves. Such spirits want our worship because it is the only way they can truly fight the divine; by robbing Him of His own creation.

Are you kidding me? Holla Forums only supports Filterking when it helps our agenda.

THE ROOF IS ON FIRE

Kek'd

Huge if true

Does this work for glorious beard growth? I will seriously trim my shit and start over TODAY if so. My curly shit is a tangled untermench mess

For a basic outline of a subject it is. As an academic source it is definitely not.

It's too late, we've already been so inundated with refugees it's impossible to assimilate them any longer

My sides. Their kvetching and chutzpah is intensifying.

Assimilation was never an option.

thats straight up full on bible reference right there

this picture is of a whore, firstly. secondly, this whore is symbolically returning men to dust by keeping the boy naked in ignorance and covering the boys eyes so he cannot see the truth. classic genesis tale

Seeing as the elites are now proven (as if there was any doubt) to be engaged in satanic acts; I'd suggest you stop your Christ hate and start rallying with the side of God.

The Inquisition must be re-established, that much is clear. Not only to expose and destroy the filth that is within the government, but also to do their original function of ensuring that muslims and jews were not plotting against their Christian rulers.

Found you guys a source for this degeneracy in Marjorie Cameron. This is the predecessor of the scarlet woman of spirit cooking.

Marjorie was the zionist bitch pushing miscegenation to create a race of "moon children", the whore of jParson, friend (til he outjewed the jew) of l ron Hubbard, and the bitch in the middle of the corruption of hollywood, and the infection that hit the colleges in he 60s and on.

Can anyone find a direct link between this chick and anyone current? She hit the same circles, and spirit cooking chick is old enough to have been one of the college recruits who was brainwashed by Inauguration to the Pleasuredome in class.

[citation needed]

And no, I don't mean the bible. You know, the book that the kikes have (((translated))) for your convenience. :^)

Would just like to remark upon the Genesis story as many satanists and morons interpret it in moronic ways.

The knowledge of good and evil is the knowledge of God, that much is clear to all. God is the creator of all things, and all things created are 'good'. Thus to do things in God's way is to do good; God did not create evil.

Evil is when the created is used in ways that were not intended. Thus when an anus is used as a source of sexual pleasure instead of as a place to excrete from; the evil of sodomy is done. When killing is done not for justice, but for no lawful reason it is murder; murder is thus evil, whilst killing or punishing a criminal is upholding justice and thus good.

The tree is the only thing in the garden that was off limits to Adam and Eve; God had told them not to eat from it. They discovered what 'evil' was when they disobeyed God. The fruit itself did not imbue them with some alien intelligence; it was their act of disobedience, of using that which God has created (good) in a way God did not intend or allow that made them aware of 'evil'.

Nice trips.

Uh… the whole spirit cooking scandal? Pay attention friend.

"Satanic acts" is your rebranding of degeneracy, a simple recasting through a jew-worshipers lens.

For cuckstians, "satanic" doesn't have a real definition beyond "bad stuff" or vaguely "sin" which is why it has been incapable of defending against it. Ideological wars require accurate identification of the enemy for victory, not simplifications like muh satan.

So we know that they are into devil shit. How does that suddenly mean the bible might not be pozzed to fuck and might be a detriment further down the future? Remember, the kike loves to play both sides.

Here's the thing, fucko - no pagan or Buddhist is shocked by a décadent and wicked elite performing black magic rituals. No Hindu is sitting there, mouths moving but saying nothing, because they are so surprised that spiritual powers are real and some of them are quite evil in character. The fact that they style themselves Satanists in America is no surprise either; in Algeria, there's a cult of Iblis-worshipers who do some horrifically fucked up shit. Consider the Thugee Cult in India. This doesn't prove TEH BIBUL WUZ REEL.

Well, shit, I'm going to start brushing my hair every day now while shitposting. Do you have any more of these hair videos? I find them enchanting.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Same, my boar bristle works good on short fashy hair, but it can't get through my beard. Going to buy and try this now…

s-heart-s.com/shop/scalp-brush/

Nothing may exist outside the All, nor may the All be denied any aspect of itself. The dichotomy between God and His Creation is fundamentally false.

So, some thing they had no knowledge of told them not to gain knowledge of it?
There is no intention between a flower or a rock; they exist for the sake of existence. The natural world was not created for a purpose, but rather it emanates naturally as part of the All.

It kind of removes it, if done correctly.

The Romans didn't have beards, and used the sun, steam baths, oil and crushed sand to clean the skin.

The Vikings used combs and brushes for the scalp, and soap, water, brushes for the skin, where you brushed until it stopped foaming.
(the foam is from air pockets)

Modern man does not even move around a lot, and and when he does, it's never in shirt from sackcloth or coarse animal hair like the medieval Christians, that gives the necessary friction to scrub the skin clean as you walk.

If you look at Assange, you can see how white haired you become, when you don't get to mover around at all for 5 years. He'll die soon, if being locked up in the embassy is similar to the old jails, where they were toothless old broken men after a 7 year long sentence.

WAIT, THAT NOSE!

Assassinate this whore.

I'm not white knighting some woman that died hundred of years ago. People owed her husband a lot of money. The husband died, but the obligations remained. She was imprisoned and those obligations were gone, the estate seized.

But what the fuck do I know? Maybe a noble woman butchered a bunch of peasants and strung them up to bleed into a bathtub. Hundreds of times. She would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling jews.

Blame red pills for making me doubt the official history.

I'm apparently out of the loop, who is this bitch?

I mean I know her name from the image but why is she relevant to Holla Forums?

I've never bedded a woman that old, but I have banged a handful who were 60-ish. Based on my experience, she's unusually well-preserved, but not to the degree that OP seems to think. Post-menopausal women, if they've led a relatively healthy lifestyle, tend to look younger below the neck than above it. Sometimes they don't smell very good, though.

Mate, that looks just like the brush they have for cats. Bet you could save loads of shekels.

I've used a cat brush on my scalp before, feels like heaven

Its manipulation of the collective consciousness and the inversion of the pairs of opposites.

she's an (((illuminati))) witch, you fool.

Apparently she is some satanist priestess who leads western leaders in satanic rituals that may involve Aztec tier sacrifices and Nanking tier degeneracy.

nobody is going to take satanism seriously.
we need to label it with something else and make that label stick.

Well, he did have his cock and balls cut off before he supposedly died…

It could work on the nigs. They love their conspiracy theory shit AND we have enough proof that something sketchy is going on. If you spread this shit then shillary will lose A LOT of the nog vote. Too bad it's a bit late for this angle.

Spics and niggers are absolutely going to take it seriously, and that's whom we need to target.

Judaism

Rape lasts forever.

White kids by a single mother is better than no white kids at all.

Stop confusing Holla Forums with /x/
Go play make believe elsewhere, faggots

The locals was angry at the religious cuckolds that ruled, but did not get children of their own, so they were forced to recruit by making new cuckolds out of the children of the local nobility.

I would not be surprised if the thing ended when cuckolds theologically justified pimping out the nuns in order to get more children to brainwash, so the Order could grow in power and influence.

That post is constant, it's a bot or some retard copying another poster.

You should leave Holla Forums and quit masturbating though, you're making yourself sick. I quit a while back and Holla Forums is not the same. I do want you to gain some knowledge before you leave but you can do that by reading books.

Do you have a single piece of evidence that they are not engaging in this shit? Right now there are plenty of connections to this shit. All you have brought argument is a big, fat "Ugh, it's current year! How can you believe this!?"

NOBODY HERE IS TAKING IT SERIOUSLY
WE ARE MEME MAGICIANS
WE MUST COUNTER IT WITH OUR OWN

One way to look at it is this: we've found their meme wizard. Imagine yourself to be a psychopath with a boner for power. You go into politics because that's the rational choice. You join a secret society because that's the rational choice. You fall in line under a series of memes (((ideologies))) to fit in with the group because that's the rational choice.

Someone has to tend the memes. If we're wearing our tinfoil hats, she's the meme tender. She gives them 'power' by making them all feel the same way according to a program of symbology and myth. It works wether they believe in it or not, because the supposition is that everyone else believes.

Kill the meme wizard.

No. Killing isn't the answer at all. We have to mind rape her, and obviously run of the mill tactics won't work since she enjoys pain and perversion… something something weaponized holiness.

Simple, what is the most effective way to break down a meme wizard? Bring them out in the open and break down the memes while browbeating them. This place works so well because in a way we are all meme magicians so it would be a fool's goal to try to take each and every one of us out. Meanwhile, they seem to outed their meme wizard and now we have names and a face. It's all downhill from here~!

Blast her with pictures of White flourishment. Healthy strong proud white babies and white families and gender roles. Kill with the joy of the cis het white patriarchy.

she seems to operate her own twitter, so there's a start.

Slaughter all Serbs, they are non-Aryan Demons from Hell!

We should have purged the Slavic Jews (Serbs) back in 1940 when we had Europa

serbs remove kebab
the fuck are you on about?

this whole thread is full of cringey muh dick, CTR and dumbness.

Have you ever seen a Serb? They are mixed with Turkic and Semitic blood. Dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin. Dirty country. Unemployment of 50%. They all live with their parents.

Gross. Disgusting lopsided kike tits, disgusting kike cellulite, disgusting kike face, disgusting kike cunt. Absolutely disgusting kike.

If you're going to post nudes of senior citizens, at least post ones who are somewhat fuckable. :^)

THIS

She was paralleled to the most based Royal personality of the entire history of Europe FFS. THAT should had given you a tip.

but they remove kebab, and this woman is a jew, who has no nation to call home anyway.

how about we just stop the muh diking and get back to talking about the spooky dooky.

probably bathes in the blood of the innocents

href="Vimeo." class="external" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">vimeo.com">Vimeo.

This. Wanting to reproduce and have sex with attractive women is not "muh dick" it's natural and healthy male instinct. It's like saying "muh testosterone" to a man who wants to fight another man for slapping his girlfriend's ass.

Everyone in Southern Europe has dark hair and dark eyes, numb nuts. I'm in Australia, of all Southern Europeans I meet, the Serbs that migrated here are the blondest/reddest i.e. non dark haired/eyed.

couldn't get the video embedded because I am gay

Except she said it wasnt.

Illyrio, stop trying mate, Bosnian slavophone shiptars will never be White, and most certainly you'll never be less turkic than Serbs or any other Christian.

but 70 year old women are attractive for purely fetishistic reasons.

Post evidence.

Post evidence.
Why does Holla Forums no longer rely on evidence?
Oh wait, this is nu/pol/.

Freech please fuck off back to >>>/liberty/.

somebody embed this because I'm to gay to figure it out vimeo.com/10903678

ctrl + F and search for these terms ' [▶ Show post options & limits] '

click on the triangle and the option for embed is there.

Not really. If you're into grandma looking women then yeah, that's just a fetish. But if you're attracted to a woman that's 70 but looks like she's still young enough to be fertile, that's just natural instinct. Doesn't mean you should act on it, but it's not just a fetish to be attracted to someone who looks young enough to breed with.

Bingo. Being attracted to the appearance of youth and fertility is never a fetish. It's just biology. Doesn't matter if the female is 16 or 60. If she looks like she is able to fruitfully bear offspring, it doesn't matter if she actually can. Hence why a young woman who was born with a barren womb will still attract suitors if she isn't a fat ugly mess.

From the demo videos it looks pretty different imo. Also not a neet, so I can just buy shit like this and throw it away if it sucks.

Master Race

Broadcasting that you want to put your penis in something is useless, indulgent perversion. It's what furries, cuckolds, faggots, and foot fetishists do.

What you find attractive does not make you special. It is not noteworthy.

this is what I get when I trey to embed it under that drop menu …sheeeeit

Couldn't make sense of the URL of the video you tried to embed.

I thought succubi were supposed to be sexually appealing.

SHE'S AN INCUBUS YOU SHITLORD, CHECK YOUR PREFIX PRIVILEGE!

I actually saw Jerry live a while back. It was a great show, but now I think it could have been better

prerequistes are only the draining of life essence

To this day, I would say that is my greatest regret. I ended up getting dragged to a taping of King of Queens. I fucking hate that friend who tricked me into seeing that garbage.

she doesn't though

plastic surgery, dude, ffs

Because of that shit friend I ended up hating that show he dragged me to. The show might even be okay but fuck that faggot and fuck that show.