“If he does what he’s promising to do, I don’t know if any of our jobs will exist any more,”

ew.com/article/2016/11/03/rachel-maddow-trump-presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8080888.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-0_zOgLlWHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's okay Turtlepuss, Jeb will give you a job hatching eggs.

As though she doesn't know exactly what's going on. She will be at the top of #thelist, when the day comes. Traitors of the state will confront justice. Swift justice, at the end of a rope.

I thought I made it perfectly clear in the filename I was not Maddow posting. I won't be associated with that cancer. This is a delicious salt thread.

Not to mention, I don't want to step on imkampfy's toes.

What goes around comes around, luggenpresse will crash.

For what the mainstream press has done to others over the years, it's pretty light.

They don't want right-wingers to have the 1st amendment and 2nd amendment (through the enacting of hate speech and gun control laws). The press was also responsible for removing the funding of 8ch, removing the domain of Holla Forums, and having 8ch blacklisted from google.

I could care less about what happens to the mainstream press, let them get a taste of their own medicine.

That's an interesting way to misspell 'life'

nah. this isn't maddowposting. maddowposting is always anti-Holla Forums bait.

what laws should we have for the media?

There should be no biased coverage of elections.
They should be sued for printing lies that can be proven untrue.
All news stations must be non-partisan and report strictly news from factual points of view.
Make libel and slander laws easier to prosecute.
No more television advertisements for presidential candidates. Instead of getting 30 second smear ads being pumped into your TV, you must instead actually read about your candidate if you want to vote - from a nonbiased source, since the above laws would be enacted.

To add…
Maybe even forbid major news stations from providing any election coverage at all.
Start an unbiased, non-partisan news channel ran by the government and let them be the only ones to cover elections and candidates.
I don't know how you'd actually get the MSM to start reporting news and elections fairly.
Clearly, if white people are going to continue to have a chance at governing what was once their country the media needs some serious regulation or just elimination.

This should be done anyway tbqh. The robots.txt should be updated to block all crawlers. Being unlisted on search engines works to our advantage.

It feels so fucking good.

Should have learned their lesson years ago.

I have one life for her, which her ilk like to spew online:

"DEY TURK ER JERRRRRRRBSSS"

line*

wew, time for sleep.

Isn't that what NPR is supposed to be?

Never gonna happen unless we live in a perfect world

this. npr. lel

Internet freedom is all we have against them, imo.

they're becoming irrelevant. we just need to copy everything they do, online. news shows and weather every day streamed.

No, that wouldn't work, the incumbents will always meddle.

It should also be illegal for anyone connected to a media outlet to lobby for a political candidate.
Something has to be done about opinion journalism as well. It should be clearly branded as something along the lines of: "Opinion journalism - might misrepresent facts" in big red lines at the bottom of the screen or page.

This! Like health warnings on European packets of cigarettes.

Maybe it should be ran by a neutral committee not affiliated with the federal government?
If it's to be non-partisan and without sensationalism and leftist-bias, who would you get to ensure that in a way that can't be corrupted?

One thing is for sure, those libel and slander laws need to be broadened. When someone calls you a KKK member or a racist in the media without proof, that should put the publication out of business. When you call someone Hitler in a derogatory way in our media, it should get immediately Gawker'd.
When you accuse someone of sexism, xenophobia, homophobia or racism in our media without distinct proof of criminality on record of those accusations, you should receive the harshest punishments possible.

The thing is, if they can get the DOJ, they can get anything. The solution is, like you say, to broaden the libel laws. If you claim something, you'd better have proof to back it up. Of course, there are times when they have sources they can't name, at which point you strap on the Opinion Journalism label on them.

If the distinction between news coverage and opinion is clear and enforced across the board, you won't have disinfo outlets crying wolf either.

why would she say this on air, is she trying to get Trump elected ?
must not be paying attention to how jewrnalist are viewed by large portions of the population

Don't worry. We'll have an opening ready for you.

But for professionals only. Otherwise that would be too easy to turn around and use on the public.

I have a use for her lad she would make a nice lamp shade to read Holla Forums at night .

How do they not get it.

have the superior version

they are an insular bunch

Haha, you're going away for good. You can count on that.

Better start learning a skill or trade while there's still time because you're gonna work a real job for the first time in your life.

8ch.net/pol/res/8080888.html

#thelist

#thelist

Off by one lad, dang.

share this! CNN should be put out of business

can't wait until President Trump tells the MSM YOU'RE FIRED

share this! CNN should be put out of business

youtube.com/watch?v=-0_zOgLlWHM

Before evey article, a reporter needs to list who their relatives are, who their spouse is, who they voted for, what candidates they gave money too, and who they are fucking. Also, their ethnicity. If they lie about it, they face jail time.

The kikes can already feel the heat of the oven. Glorious.

The issue with the media is that libel/slander laws no longer apply to them. They used to be subject to libel/slander, but there was some bullshit ruling back in the 60s that basically said that anyone who's a publicly-known figure can't file for libel or slander. And this is what has allowed the media to print complete lies and get away with it.

All that needs to happen is the media becomes subject to the same libel laws as everyone else again. I can't go around telling everyone that my neighbor is a rapist. Neither should the NY Times.

My dick literally moved after I read that comment.
Not edgy or whacky or goofy. My dick literally did a spasm approaching erection.

When OP is worst post, first reply is best reply.

Breddy hod.

nigger its the current state that give them their orders. They're traitors to the people, not the state.

yea, they'll be some cuts to the propaganda wing of the DNC

Just ban all news networks, we don't need them anyway. If I wanna know what's going on around the world, I'll watch cell phone footage shot by locals and uploaded to yt.

Its not Rachael's fault she hates men, she was born that way.

Jew tears do not melt American steel.

What an absolutely wanky way of trying to make yourself out to be some sort of hero. You're not reporting in some warzone on the ground uncovering war crimes that only you can show to the world before it's covered up, you're simply reporting on the upcoming election. All you have to do is update people on the latest stuff coming in.

The jew screams in pain as it tries to stab you.

How many of our tech workers got laid off and replaced with Wang Dong and Pajeet because cunts like you wanted globalism? How many hospitals have closed, because people like you cried that it was racism to stop illegal immigration? Why in the fuck do you slimy Jews and traitors deserve to have jobs on television talking when people who want to do real work are stuck serving coffee and driving Uber cabs instead?

Instead of exposing that a Presidential candidate is documented by multiple sources to be a lying, child-molesting Satanist who starts wars on behalf of her benefactors, you instead protect this person and sneer at the people on whose behalf you supposedly report, because she has a vagina and it's the current year.

YOUR JOB SHOULDN'T EXIST. IT HAS NO RIGHT TO EXIST.

The media are the Jews I hate the most. I know there are more powerful ones above them, but their lies have fucked us so much I want to see them all punished for the countless injustices they brought on us.

Well for starters we won't all get vaporized in the nuclear holocaust Killary will inevitably cause

I've disliked her since the Air America days. Again, I need someone to go deep on that trail.

That only displays a lack of respect for those in service and a hunger for power. He should never have been allowed to sit in house a day.

Anyone else think that that Maddow woman is starting to look like the pajama boy?

About so, they both have fearful smug.

Maddow seems to be near-tears alot lately. I saw a few minutes of her show last night, and it was just depressing. She looks so sad.

Of course the only thing would make her happy would be a modern Hell.

It's called a jewface.

HAHAHAHA
YOU CAN SENSE THE FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY, IT'S A PLEA HIDDEN BENEATH THE STRONG EMPOWERED WOMAN RHETORIC

She's not even confident enough to say 'I WILL keep doing this'. She needs somebody to pave the way for her, do all the hard work involving production and logistics. There's no genuine passion here, no undying vigor for a cause she truly believes in. Just looking for an easy paycheck doing the only thing she knows how to do - sit and ramble.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Why should an idiot/traitor get fired for giving bad advice?! It doesn't make any sense! I hate these manpigs!!

Trump should enact policies that forces all the media outlets to outsource to Mexico. Either journos have to become what they loathe, "angry whites" shouting about "they took our jerbs", or they will have to move their stupid asses to shitty Mexico. It would be fun either way

Absolutely brilliant, then he can use the Mexican outlets to run hitpieces and propaganda on them, outplaying them at their own game.

Pseudo-sanctimonious bitch.

on the radio today I heard a nice little NPR story from some smarmy kike and spic about how they got an illegal immigrant into the state legislature of Arizona

they sounded so proud, I don't think they realize how much everyone hates them

Trump's plan is to bring libel laws for media in line with the relatively lenient standards they have for the masses.

w e w
e
w

if you incite civil unrest, you're an enemy of the state. Kike corrected.

no

One sociopath in office and all of a sudden we're in China. Let everyone have free speech, but make it easy to prosecute provable lies. Like we can all own firearms but it's easy to prosecute misusing that firearm by shooting somebody without cause.

ITT: a bunch of people scared of rachposting

kinda off-topic but…
Holla Forums has been extra comfy the last couple days. I wondered why…..so I checked the mod logs. Guess what I found? imkikefy has been MIA since Thursday. Yet more proof that he's solely responsible for shitting up 8/pol/.

God damn my dick is hard. Kill every last one of these traitors

Get ready.

generations of hebrew inbreeding. also, spending decades being immune to criticism and consequences for their actions, thereby making them complacent and proud

Isn't it going to be hilarious when Rachel Maddow gets gassed, and then Learningchode commits suicide for his waifu?

Oh say do you see what I see?
Holla Forumsacks sitting here in sweet serenity
I could cheer; the reason's clear
For the first time in a year- kampfy isn't here!
And look, the sun is in the sky
A breeze is blowing by, and there's not a single fly
I sing hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna, hosanna!

btw imkikefy just came back and started bumplocking a shitload of threads for no fucking reason. He needs to fucking die of cancer.

I wonder what this is

Dubs of truth.

All this power and they still shit themselves over the thought of Aryan resistance. They're like spiders, maybe a little uglier. More scared of you than you're scared of them.

Since all skeletons are white, you could have an anti-racism campaign with the slogan "We're all white on the inside"