OPERATION FIREBOMB

LISTEN UP MAGGOTS

WE WERE GIVEN A TACTICAL NUKE AND HAVE ONE CHANCE TO USE IT.

RECON HAS IT THAT HER SUPPORT IS STILL MASSIVE AND ARE NOT BEING REACHED BY NORMAL AIR-DROP MEMES. THEY ARE INTERNET-RETARDED AND MUST BE REACHED BY OTHER MEANS.

THAT MEANS GETTING YOUR CHEETOH ENCRUSTED ASS OFF THE COMPUTER AND DISTRIBUTING THESE TO CHURCHES IN YOUR TOWN.

STOP SHAKING YOU DAMN INCELS, NO HUMAN INTERACTION IS REQUIRED, YOU WILL DROP THESE AT CHURCHES AND WHEREVER PEOPLE CAN BE FOUND FROM NOW UNTIL SUNDAY 1100 HOURS.

PLANT IT LIKE A MINE AND WATCH THE LAST OF HILLARYS SUPPORT EXPLODE INTO A RED MIST. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE, THIS IS WAR.

i.sli.mg/RMpYrL.jpg
i.sli.mg/UDMdeH.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eNCBN
u
archive.fo/H29cD
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAVgsOgaw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump because christcucks will not like this

I heavily, HEAVILY approve of this, but think that this can be improved upon.

If someone can improve this over the night, then everyone can go print these things out on Saturday, then distribute them on Monday.

If it's a fucking image then fucking post it.

I meant Sunday, not Monday, fuck me.

Fuuuck, this is perfect for destroying the older black (and maybe spic) votes.

I don't know how you'd get it out to them though. Maybe swing by any ethnic churches in your local area with a stack of them and speak to the pastor, or just paste them on lampposts nearby.
Stick some up in malls and shit too.

See

Wasn't there an email where clinton talked about Marina or going to one?

I would have one that zooms in on Podesta 's finger that looks obviously cut, and closeup on the pic saying to slice middle finger. Also, at the bottom of saying conditions page, the quote by marina that it's not an art display. but, maybe that's not needed for religious folks. the imagery might be enough.

say it is goat blood under the bloodied ones, otherwise they'll be too hesitant to show others if they think it's human blood.

You might want to put it in an envelope "for pastor/priests eyes only" with a "very concerned" letter

you could just send a nice email instead

I showed this to my pastor, but he reported me to the USDOD for possession of a tactical pepe.

r/the_donald found the name "Marina" mentioned in quite a few emails between HRC and staff but it was clear in most of these instances they were talking about an intern, not this freak occult bitch. archive.is/eNCBN

Add that John Podesta is Clinton's campaign manager. You can't expect normalfags to know his name.

It's also missing a closing statement telling them exactly what the takeaway is. "The Clinton administration has been exposed to be tied to satanic occult rituals. What else is the establishment not telling us?"

I think it should take more a deeply religiously concerned angle than a "gotcha"

I support pushing this angle, but the reason his hands are fucked up is Dupuytren's contracture, and surgeries related to it.

This is confirmed in the emails btw. Somebody else with it talks about talking with Podesta about it.

bump before bed. I will distribute these if better OC is made by time I get up.

The main thing that needs to be counteracted is some cleaning lady or the pastor just tearing it down as vandalism or someshit.

That's why I suggested a letter type thing expressing concern, to the pastor

I can't suggest emailing because if it looks like spam maybe they'll dismiss it.. or maybe not.

anyway, bye

Go to the nig nog part of town.
Begin distributing in da middle of the mornin when there are no nig nogs awake.
Also include on the fliers "Hillary clinton is a satanist" somewhere.
Or the middle of the night for the older nig nogs.

Best to do it tomorrow night or even right fucking now

One completely overlooked propaganda channel
that Holla Forums should be exploiting is grandparent mass-forward emails. We should all be emailing any old people we know who use email, with memes tailored to their demo, to be forwarded around countless nursing homes.

Umm guise…
this crazy occult bitch i think has bewitched my weiner.

A concise email to the Priest/ Pastor of every church in America shouldn't be beyond our capabilities. A daunting task but it could have a massive impact.

Come Sunday if even just a few percent of the Priests worked the information into their sermons than it would make a huge impact.

Most disciplines have a database of churches that include the priests email.

Like:

u cc.org/find

You should include Clinton's campaign logo on the front or both sides of the flyer to grab the reader's attention and convey the essential association faster.

We could also post these in places more likely to be frequented by minorities (e.g., bus stops, subways, and other public transportation).

fuck them, to beat your enemy you need to become them, that is what a warrior does. if his faggoty pussy hand is weeping due to some op 2 days after his satanic ritual, i'll use it.

nice palindrome digits

BUMP

DEUS VULT
bump

CHECK'D n KEK'D

bamp

DONT LET THIS GET BURIED

DONT LET THIS GET BURIED YOUR WAIFU WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET BACK

Sage and report for intl.

Didn't she cook some shit in a tweet by podesta?

Will do this. Though if someone improves upon images it would have greater effect

then fight against it

FIREBOMB ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES FIRST.

BUMP

When it rains, pepe diggs a little hole in the ground
He falls sleep when the day is over
But in the morning you can't make him stop

People aren't animals and that's why torturing people is wrong. God created all people and Jesus proved we are all equal by opening the kingdom of heaven to every last one of us.

This explains why there are obvious genetical differences between animals in the same species, like dogs and birds, but not between humans. We are all the same and there are no differences between people whatsoever because we were all made in the same image of God. Animals however have a separate set of rules. Probably because of Satan or something.

;-)

doesn't explain the bandaid on his left hand, middle finger

Kek help us

Not every hominid is a person

Letting this get buried will lead to pedophile Jews stealing your waifu for their dark sacrifices to Moloch.

Whenever I open the catalog and see a lot of "OPERATION _", i know the place is overrun by shills. Basically, trying to get OTHERS to do things the shill himself won't do. In this case esp., it's not even a good idea.
Unless the person pushing for "Operation x or y" has photo evidence of them doing it themselves, into the fucking trash it goes. Way too many of these LARPers lately…

Bumping again for you

Bump

According to the LA Time's poll support for Hillary among Hispanics has been dropping as of late. Could this be related to the "spiritual cooking" leaks? Hispanics are overwhelmingly Catholic.

archive.fo/H29cD

By the way, check the overall result from the poll. Trump is winning over the area of uncertainty.

Nobody will believe this. It's just the classic tactic of making your opponent seem crazy.

Danks bor correbding the regder.

Spread this video!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAVgsOgaw0

no fuck off, that voice sounds retarded.
this one is better

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

You're right, thanks.

k, kiddo.

Nigga, What?

Why wouldn't they especially Christians of all denominations. Especially with the cunts stand on late term abortions and calling the Catholics backwards. For Christians it's more of a confirmation she's evil.

I could be wrong. It is Hillary after all.

It's fucking delicious.

I'm sure it would be a terrible shame if these were distributed in minority churches ;^)