Solar Flare

Solar flare radiation burst ‘cracked’ Earth’s magnetic field, caused radio blackouts
Published time: 4 Nov, 2016 12:21

Pic #1: Tweet from RT with similar subject matter dated July 14th 2016
Pic #2: The magnetic field shrank dramatically as well as cracking. © NASA
Pic #3: A screenshot of the article for archives' sake

Source:
rt.com/viral/365328-magnetic-field-cracked-solar/
Archives:
archive.is/diEBU
web.archive.org/web/20161105063511/https://www.rt.com/viral/365328-magnetic-field-cracked-solar/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VvyFT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is leftist tier "science."

That's modern cosmology/astrophysics for you.

I seriously doubt that's the terminology used in the nournal. Do you honestly think they're going to post shit verbatim from a journal? They're boring as fuck even if it's a field of study you're interested in.

Read a book, nigger.

They would probably try to spin it.

What the fuck.
Somehow this doesn't phase me at all.

Interesting, but old news. This is announcing results of an investigation of a 2015 event.

Cracking refers to overpowering the earth's magnetic field

I was thinking the same thing

I noticed the face but didn't make the connection. The memes are out of control.

This dollar flare was the same day Dylan Roof went Moonman.

this guy too

If this occured in $CURRENT_YEAR I'd have my mind fucking blown.

Solar

It did, June 2015

holy shit

Search for carrington event.

Its just a matter of time until half or more of the worlds electronics get fried by a solar flare.

Reminder that this almost happened
archive.is/VvyFT

Should we see an unusually large number of articles about this in the coming days, I may be tempted into thinking that this will serve as excuse for a total media blackout.

FUCK THESE KIKES AND THEIR SCHEMES
First they dream up "ozone holes" to take our hairspray and by extension, uniquely white culture. Then they dream up "global warming" to take our factories.

Now they dream up "magnet field cracks" to take our radios and electronics?
JUST FUCK OUR CIVILIZATION UP=

This isn't too surprising, magnetic north and south have been drifting ahead of a scheduled magnetic reversal that could happen anytime in the net couple centuries and as the field prepares to reverse, it weakens allowing more cosmic rays to get through. Though magnetic reversal will probably destroy every electronic on the planet.

That was legitimately a threat, user.
That's why they banned it within years.

If Global Warming/Coolin/whatever would be real and earth destructing, the countries would negotiate in one year.

I hope a solar flare burns the kikes and their world in an atmospheric oven.

m8… we still have hairspray…

gotta spew fear mongering star wars shit to get that sweet grant money goyim

Yeah but the stuff that caused the ozone hole was CFCs
These were the propellants which have been replaced with propane (harmless hydrocarbon)

Actually exhaustive 30 years studies afterward demonstrated that humanity cannot impact the ozone layer and the holes were naturally occurring and came and went.

Kikes lied, just like they did about DTP

praise kek

If it moved the magnetic field so much how did all the brids live?!

The Brits were able to shit it down with the help of all the pajeets living there.

(((They)))'re getting desperate!

That shit was awesome for freezing and popping locks. Did a lot of missions with that back in the day.

Its a sensationalist article, earths magnetic field can heal because our core isn't solid.

Galactic cosmic rays/cosmic rays don't come from our sun, they come from outside our solar system and sometimes from outside our galaxy. Totally different thing to a solar flare which this is about. Also Earth's magnetic field isn't going to die any time soon, it's been around for billions of years after all.

Poo in the loos can't into science.

It's possible to crack a magnetic field, but only once the gravitational field of earth has been shattered. This generally only happens once every 10 years or so.

And yet, not caring about the release of gases with the chemical ability to destroy ozone molecules in large quantities is about as smart as not caring about the fluoride in our tap water and all hose anti-baby pills ending up in our sewage.

75% chance any research from India or China is falsified or riddled with errors.
They make our universities look like bastions of uncompromising scientific integrity (this is why you shouldn't be worried about Chinese beating us to genetically engineered humans, they'll fuck it up if they try).

I think the issue is that it makes it sound like the magnetic field is some sort of solid substance that is now in a weakened state.