Look how far we've come!

He's upheld his promise to never quit on us. Let's show him our loyalty and FINISH THE RACE! Don't get comfy. Don't let the media fool you into complacency. We've worked too hard for too long to start half-assing it now. The candidate with the most motivated fan base will win.

Post your hype videos. Post your dankest memes. Send your energy to our glorious leader and the face of the Second American Revolution.

In 3 days we win!
In 3 days the globalists lose!
In 3 days we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8
archive.is/htxPv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spam cuckchan Holla Forums with pro trump stuff. Lots of traffic there. I post a thread there every hour. If 20 anons did this, we would own that board.

You're right OP, but you forgot to mention that kek will always provide for us too

Kek is the embodiment of our will to create the universe around us. Summon him with high energy!

F

Trump has a heart, I believe that.

I get physically ill every time i visit Holla Forums.

gather all your energy

we need all the meme power possible

President Trump.

This Jewtube vid needs shekels!!
It's Yuge!!

Someone embed the trump triumphant video with seven nation army playing? I can't find it on jewtube and my mp4 is too big.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8

not OP but still a fag for trying to embed

HOW NEW ARE YOU?

Embed fellas

Kek is waiting….

MOBILIZE OUR FORCE, PULL OUR NUMBERS TOGETHER, MAGA

AVE

PRAISE KEK

F

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

long time lurker
not long enough apparently

fixed

PRIASE KEK TRUMP WILL WIN

fuck off schlomo,

Thread anthem

TRUMP INVICTUS MARCHES TO VICTORY!

Stop waiting for the smoking gun.
It's a distraction.
Be the smoking gun!
Use your voice!
Do. Your. Job

Translation:Lane splitting retard becomes road pizza

I liked Trump too, but motorcycle fags are the worst.

I chortled. I mean I get supporting Trump but would the little faggot really want the Trump brand stamped on his eternal grave?

MORE

DAYS

AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN

AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN

AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN

HABBENING

CHECKED
all these numbers
kek has blessed us
praise kek!

I'm hyped up, but also very scared for the worst outcome. By the power of KEK, Trump will win. We have meme magic.
Down with globalism!
Down with Marxism!

We'll have your lanes split after the election, CTR.

High energy thread? High energy thread!

So much energy
SO MUCH ENERGY
SO MUCH ENERGY!!!

I have a thread I'd like to make about a tv show that slightly predicted these last few crazy months, but I don't want to slide all of the important info out today.. so should I make the thread on Holla Forums instead?
I feel that I should.

So I completely expect to get attacked and beaten out of this chan, because i'm relatively new.

Posted on 4chan Holla Forums since 2010, took a break around 2013, found T_D in 2015, quickly got banned for "offending the jewish population who is supporting Trump" and migrated to 4chan Holla Forums, got banned there a few months ago and have been lurking here lately.

I was doing a really good job at memeing new anons in the right direction, and have multiple devices that i can still post on that board from. But my main computer IP is banned. This comp is the one I have all of my memes, info graphs and news links stored on.

Can some one give me a quick run down on how to get around a ban? I've tried a few free methods and nothing has worked. I can spend up to 50 usd for a VPN or something similar, I just need educated recommendations.

Again, sorry for being new, and thank you to any anons in advance.

Post ending in 8 determines how much we break the conditioning rigging

AirVPN is good.

Do not get your hopes up, be prepared. You forget the wiles of the eternal Jew.

Hillary commits suicide on TV

I know he is more than likely still in the race but this is pretty old OP.

You know you can't just call anyone CTR and call it a day, right? :^)

HIGH ENERGY !

MAGA

hahaha delusional permavirgin losers

The Jews laughed.
They thought it was a joke.
They're not laughing today.
Now they know the gravity of the situation.

It can happen.

Why are you talking about yourself, CTR?

As I said, delusional.

Nobody uses this term on an imageboard except for shills, normalfags, or both at the same time.
Thank you for correcting the record. $5.00 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Not.
An.
Argument.

kek

Better get that Israel dual citizenship expedited Chaim; the day of the rope draws near.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Thank you Trump, you have awoken the masses from their slumber and this can no longer be stopped. Let's win this.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Reported for CTR.

The media can't help it. They're already meme'd so hard they don't even realize it.

Yeah let's not get the message there or on reddit because le not secret euff of a club.. if you target normies you're basically ADL amirite ?

King nigger chimps out, takes out some guns and refuses to leave the white house.

Clinton needs to be killed already.

Besides, Trump has Michael Jackson.

bump

Trump needs us right now. Maybe more than ever.

wtf i hate trump now!

F

Priorities.

How does one send Trump fanmail? All I can find in his webpage are "ways to help with the campaign" e-mail addresses.

it's OC from a thread we had a while ago about some fat hamplanet not getting sex in several weeks due to Trump
archive.is/htxPv

tweeting at him seems to be the best option but I know that some people (including an user of Holla Forums) have sent him old fashioned mail before, perhaps try sending it to Trump Tower?

Yeah, I didn't want to make a Twitter account, but I might have to for this.

I'm absolutely terrified of waking up on November 9 to find out that Trump lost the election. This really is all on you, burgers.

2nd pic should be Megan Kelly.
4th pic – kek at the bernout

Someone should find a Twitter post on November 8 before the results are known of someone saying they're going to bed, happy hearing Clinton will win and saying they'll kill themselves if they wake up to Trump's smug smile. We need a Trump version of that Twitter post with Nigel after Brexit.

Don't have that one but I got the reaction of that faggot the next day. Someone should bring the two pics together.

Someone had. I've seen it posted around here. I should've saved it. /r/equesting if anyone does.

If this is the one you're referring to, then here you go, anons.