Defense of the SLA

What is Holla Forums's opinion on this article in defense of the SLA?

thecircledance.blogspot.com/2016/07/patty-hearst-lied-critical-re.html

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/posts/radio-war-nerd-5524951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The SLA were fucking based, and more importantly inspired a great game.

I've a lot of sympathy for bankrobbers.

dat edge

Of *course* it's this guy defending the SLA.

It seems that the 60's and 70's american radicals only appeal to mentally ill people nowadays.

Is this page satire?

What makes it seem satire-ee? There are plenty of legitimate academics and journalists who defend bizarre trends in leftism.

The fact this dude seems to be into shamanism and Jim Jones.

This seems like one of those tumblr accounts that Holla Forums sets up to force the SJW stereotype into overdrive, except that now it's about the berets instead of the SJWs.

There is literally nothing wrong with being interested in these things. Shamanic traditions are complex, and Jones was a fascinating figure.

sure m8

I hope he knows most of the settlers in occupied Palestine justify the genocide of Palestinians through messianism. Chabad are a fucking death cult.

Agreed. I'm the author of the post, by the way. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'll get back to them when convenient.

No, I'm not a satirist. I'm a weirdo Marxist who happens to be well read, and I'm interested in bizarre stuff.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way fam, but in my ideal world a guy like you is shot dead for your own good. Everyone else's good as well, but mostly your own.

Fuck off

I don't deny that. I agree with their Jewish ontology, looking to the past and rejecting progress. I just so happen to disagree with their right-wing, colonial pejorative.

That's fine, I don't care. Maybe in my ideal world your skull is stacked high among hundreds, perhaps thousands of others. It doesn't concern me one bit unless you're going to back up your words with action.

All you motherfuckers need to be reading The War Nerd. He has written extensivley on this kind of terrorism, and he talks about the SLA in length in one of his recent podcats.

The level of ignorance here is really inexcusable.

patreon.com/posts/radio-war-nerd-5524951

Interesting. I'll given it a listen.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Found this pic of the author, he's an insane queen.

Stop shaming zir you cissexist sinner.

Fab

What evidence do you have of this? Most orthodox Jews are against Israel because they see Zionism as an entirely secular project.

So?

uhh.. ze's holding a copy of the little red book. Mao killed several million people..

BTFO left com scum

Looks like Jason Unruhe dropped a few pounds and became Buffalo Bill.

Makhno also killed a lot.

Ew. I'm way hotter than that fat oaf, thanks. Reminder that Jason ain't a real Maoist. He didn't even know what new democracy was until I explained it to him. He's a fucking retard. I regret having ever kept his company.

post dick ? and butt for that matter

Sorry, that stays between me and my boyfriend.

Also, for the record, I'm a drag queen, not a transvestite/transsexual.

You look like a mix of Bufallo Bill and Marilyn Manson

+1

You captialfuck

lol

If Holla Forums finds this thread he'll become their new face of Marxism, kinda like that weird Maoist dude

American Maoist culture is just fucking something else.

Ahuviya? Double ew. Fuck you.

French Maoism is worse.

I thought Gary Numan was a Thatcherite.

What are you saying about me boy?

Postmodern imbecile

I