Rachel Bloom's new hit single!

DESPERATE
In a new show of absolute desperation, Rachel Bloom (from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) has once more stuck her neck out under the internet guillotine.
With only 3 days to go until the election, she has released a brand new hit single HOLY SH*T (You've Got To Vote).
Having joined forces with Moby and Elizabeth Banks as well as an entire choir of washed up b-list celebrities, Bloom has resorted to shitting out a musical number because emotional appeal is more effective when rhymed to a slightly out of tune piano.
Now it's taking off like wildfire across social media sites all over the web and now it has finally arrived, delivered by me, OP, to grace your ears with an absolute spew of over-used insults in a last ditch effort to swing the votes of some 30-something year old women who actually remember these people from TV a decade ago.
By now, everyone should know what to do when such opportunity arises. The comments look rather encouraging but the like bar is not yet at a ratio of 1:1488.
Here's the source link:
youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=zP8dWMblAsXrmAHSybuQBA&q=huey lewis and the news sometimes bad is bad&oq=huey lewis and the news. somet&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i22i30k1l2.41635.66328.0.68714.35.33.2.22.22.0.382.5898.0j29j3j1.33.0.foo,use_brain=1,bsenus=0,brmid=1,cfro=1,use_brain=1,bsenus=0,brmid=0...0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.35.2442.3..0j41j0i131k1j0i46k1.30iqXh_pUGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pt2

pt3

hymiewood strikes again

Good, be afraid.

(((Celeb bullshit no one cares about but distracts us from discussing important things)))

Literally who?

?
The may-may?

The only relevant thing to do about it is cringe a little and downvote this shit.
It's disgusting to a hole new level, never thought so many "celebrities" were actually paid shills.
I thought some of them had self-respect.

As l said in the salt thread, celebs are really not allowed to have opinions of their own. They must hold the seemingly progressive views .

Their meme's have no power over us anymore.

We have officially broken the conditioning.

(pic related)

the comment section is glorious

They can't even spell syphilis correctly, pathetic.

This is textbook faggotry.

holy shit you've got to be gassed

This is sickeningly juvenile and the bad language is just pathetic.

They're afraid, and they are right to fear.

feels good not recognizing anyone the TV tries to tell me is famous.

who?
what?
am I supposed to know (or care) what the fuck you are talking about?

It is depressing how one-sided it is. People are hitting them in the feels by deconstructing their 'Trump is racist' argument and pointing out incorrect usages of their own nomenclature. Not only do they lose the argument and are humiliated, they are being corrected on their own positions.

true-believer leftists shoot themselves in the foot with things like this, if they were smart they'd leave the propaganda to the people with experience, a large reason Trump is so popular is due to how obnoxious they are.

It's really hard to support an ideology that bases itself solely on doublethink and dialectic.

Literally who
Literally who

The comments are priceless.
They run an easy 20-1 pro trump with a bunch saying since I watched this video you have swayed me to vote for trump.
SWEET

I'm gonna chalk this one up to the curse of the Don.

Oh boy, a "hit single" about going to polls!
When it's cooking, it's cooking!

(((Bloom)))

Everyone in that video is getting gassed, hanged and burned at the stake. Ill take especial pleasure burning Moby at the stake.

After seeing and hearing this Screech owl festival, all I can think of is this;

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=zP8dWMblAsXrmAHSybuQBA&q=huey lewis and the news sometimes bad is bad&oq=huey lewis and the news. somet&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i22i30k1l2.41635.66328.0.68714.35.33.2.22.22.0.382.5898.0j29j3j1.33.0.foo,use_brain=1,bsenus=0,brmid=1,cfro=1,use_brain=1,bsenus=0,brmid=0...0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.35.2442.3..0j41j0i131k1j0i46k1.30iqXh_pUGs

/r/cringeanarchy

absolutely disgusting

They aint funny, and they will die,

Dumb asses

She's an artist, you wouldn't understand

Truer words were never spoken.

So they admit this shit is a desperation move.
Kids are like "fucking who? oh that guy from RLM yeah he sucks"
lmao ok
The second time you've admitted this is a dumb idea in under a minute.
Presented without comment.
RACISTS BTFO
Did they get their gardeners to write the subtitles?
Que?
lmao ok x2
These people live in their own asses.
Also isn't that one skinhead brown chick only famous for fingering Kanye's asshole?

They are not laughing anymore

You want me to vote, you cunts? My pleasure.

That's the most Jewish name I've heard this weekend.