PODESTAS CREEPY CANNIBAL OFFICE PAINTING

On the wall in his office at Hillary Clinton’s Brooklyn headquarters, campaign chairman John Podesta has an oil painting on loan from his lobbyist brother, who is an avid art collector. The image shows two men hunched over a dining room table, bearing knives and forks. On the table lays a man in a suit, who looks vaguely like Podesta.

“It’s better to be the guy with the fork,” Podesta quips to his colleagues, if they ask about the image, “than the guy on the table.”

Has anyone identified the artist that did this painting?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like it's from the Richard Upton Pickman collection.

anyone notice that the table underneath painting looks really similar to it?

except for the legs, yeah

they are wearing modern clothing

Reminds me a lot of this.

Been hearing a lot of talk about satanism, not so much a out jewish blood rituals don't call it libel

Smells fishy to me. like gefelt

What if he makes hotdogs out of the boys, pizza out of the girls and all that other stuff?

Childish. And gay.

google reverse comes up with nothing

I'm going to guess the talentless crazy bitch didn't paint it herself.
Unless the medium is shit emulsified in cum on shitroll.
Photograph of her from Iran related.
Some Persian nose what's up.

C-c-checked. This shit is seriously spooking me. I can deal with fighting corruption. Jewish satanic cannibal pedophile sex traffickers is a whole other ballgame. I'm waiting to find out these fuckers are ayyliens too.

>>>/reddit/

In all my time on Holla Forums, this is the first time I've ever actually asked 'why do you have this?'
kek

Fuck that, that rare gondola is heretical as fuck. Arms? Fuck on outta here with that shit.

so many questions!
why was this image created?
why was the original on which it is presumably based created?
why was it saved? what purpose did you think it could possibly serve at some future date?
kek

The gondola getting decapitated doesn't have any arms, the ones decapitating him are probably Spurdos, so it's cannon.

some solid memelording going on right now up in this thread. Keep on it brothers.

I played Vampire the Masquerade. It's basically a primer.

Bump for more wtf.

catholics eat the literal flesh of jesus and drink the literal blood of jesus according to them. catholic christ cucks are cannibal subhumans

those are their legs

No, look closely at the ones doing the killing. Look really close at the facial features. They're definitely Gondolas. Gondolas with arms. Spooky shit.

Gondolas have a light-coloured lower lip and relatively smooth and blank facial features unless distressed. Spurdos have a dark lower lip and more detailed, almost wrinkly facial features.

You have no power here, kike.

Checked

You ever watched the Night Gallery episode Pickman's Model? Creepy stuff.

Wow, round tables are round. Seriously creepy picture though

or this

Reminds me of an anatomy painting which which were quite popular during the enlightenment. But he has clothes. Probably nothing creepy.

sage

ANOTHER FILTER MAN THREAD
Thanks /fringe/

Of course you are. Because you're one of those fucking retards who listens to Alex Jones and David Icke. There is no Satan. It's a fucking Catholic created meme. Jews worship Jews and their God is Jesus's father.

Even if he had anatomical paintings in his office, it would still be weird considering he's not a doctor. The dinner plates and cutlery are over the top.

Now that was a good show.

Webm of a scene from it here

You're right, well the hell if I know, Gondola probably wandered into the wrong part of the galaxy.

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

SENT TO DRAIIINNNNNN

SECRET DESTROYERS

HOLD YOU UP TO THE FLAMES

it's 2 spurdos killing a gondola you plebs.

All of the weird kid stuff and spirit cooking aside even, is that the type of painting you want to see on the wall of the people running a presidential campaign? Not me.

Except that the art is good in this one.

Plottwist: WE are the ayyliums. That's why Hollywood tries to demonize extraterrestrials.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47072

Pizza Hut is mentioned, don't know if it's anything

Come on now

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Jews worship Remphan. They are satanic. To be Jewish is to be a satanist.

The clothes make it more creepy not less

They also have dinner plate in the Podesta painting

Interesting the utensils are directly over the throat and groin, the two most powerful chakras.

In those paintings, you can see the person is already dead, clothes removed.

With Podesta's, the person is still clothed, like it was freshly captured.
And as other user said. You don't conduct an autopsy with fork and plate.