Should white guys move to Russia for white stability?

I predict that Clinton will win the election and that more and more Europeans will leave Europe due to the migrants and European and American females fucking melanatted men and boys. I plan to go to Russia once Im done with college in a few years because Russian women dont seem to be as degenerate as other white women and Russia is also less degenerate as a society compared to the modern west.

slide slide slippity slide

A shill tread, the "Im moving to x if x wins" meme is a fantastic child's first meme. Welcome to Holla Forums new friend.

Oh hay I just remembered something hold on

fuck i forgot

You're a total retard then. They are cold and calculating will eat you up and spit you out. Moving to Russia isn't a bad idea, but you should consider finding an white american waifu in a Russian language class. You will share an interest and will have something in common, and she will be somewhat isolated and likely less degenerate.

What a fucking coward. But anyway, Russia is full of sluts, shitskins, muslims, drug addicts and AIDS. When people are talking about non-degenerate eastern euro countries they usually refer to places like Hungary or Poland.

Poland and hungary are full of fags. They have gay pride parades.

Honestly an influx of fresh anything white to ==ANY== other white nation would have incredible positive effects for any nation that would do so, with one exception. Language barriers are a huge limitation. Beyond that, social policies that don't include freedom of speech are other factors that would not help the transitions. I believe Eastern Bloc nations mixing with the western could be very positive if constructed under good premise. The male female interaction would be great because some opposite is attractive any way you slice it, problem is, how fucking bad things have been sliced genetically over the last 60 years.

Hungary and Poland have birth rates around 1.3. They will have collapsed within 20 years.

Russian women are as fucked as the rest. They are still connected to the internet, and are being subtly bluepilled.

I'm an American, and if I was to expatriate to anywhere, it would be Serbia. That seems to be one of the last places where a white man can live and not be surrounded by complete pozz. If Trump loses I'm making arrangements to live there.

Same in Russia. Only the mudshits and mongols have positive birthrates there.

Electrical Engineering and Physics student here.

Learning Russian as we speak.

The White Male Patriarchy needs to retreat, regroup and form a united front against SJW's/Cultural Marxists. Without us, the West will crumble and then we can easily re take it over through organised coordinated conquests.

The reason communist/marxist/parasitic social systems cannot survive is because those being parasitised can defect to other social groups that give them a better deal and then they can come back and conquer their former exploiters.

What good is freedom of speech if your enemies use their power to define freedom in a way that is not free for you? Liberal traditions have been usurped and perverted against White men. No principle in the end matters, because power will corrupt those principles to its ends. Only being in power matters. Better to have an authoritarian dictator who is for your group and on your side then to be in a "free" system that is against you.

Here is how it is in Russia, I think

50% of women - worse than American women; total sluts, cheat on husband, bad mothers to their kids

50% of women - far, far better than American women.

Your job if you go to Russia is to have your shit together, marry one of the good ones, have at least 3 kids (2 for replacement, 1 for the race).

Might be also worth saying this, if you are a Pollack who plans to go, try to learn a skill that can be traded over the internet. Computer Programming is good. Russian incomes are low compared to the US/UK/Aus/Canada. If you can earn an Anglo income while located in Russia, you will be set for having a large family.

Racially speaking I agree 100%.

don't forget Krokodil. Based squatters have to get fucked up on a drug that rots your limbs off. Now that's dedication or really the cold does drive them insane

Russian women will slit your throat 5 times smiling in the eye then shit on you as you bleed out. Ruthless bitches and hot

(checked)
I've been a few times. If you are in a major city (i.e. Moscow or St. Petersburg) you'd barely know you weren't in the west (except for all of the squaking in Russian around you and fucking Cyrillic- fuck that man was a sadist) and since their economy is tanked (GOOD JOB OBAMA) you can afford a reasonable sized house as well. Programming is a great idea since it is easily exportable, most of the Russian programmers I've met speak English fairly well. Moving money in and out may be an issue pretty soon if the gubmint keeps up their antics though.

You should stay in America, move to an all-white town and work towards secession.

Sage for shit thread

You need to speak Russian if you seriously want to move to Russia. Russians usually speak little to know English and respect Westerners a lot if they speak even a little Russian.

You're fucking retarded and have clearly never met a Russian in your entire life. Russian women are drunken whores usually, they aren't fucking KGB agents.
Do you actually realize what a tiny fraction of Americans even want to learn Russian let alone actually speak it?
Also:

This place has gone to shit, so many cowards really considering leaving their home country. You're no better than a fucking rapefugee if you don't fight for your own country in whatever way you can.

Your fight is here, faggot.
You leave this country, you leave behind your brothers staying and fighting against (((them)))

All these muh based pro-white Russia threads are damage control over this

THIS.

Don't leave your countries, faggots.

Also, I have a Muscovite Russian (female) acquaitance/friend (you don't know what they are to you and what you are to them) who smokes weed and drinks Fernet and beer a lot. I think she doesn't even want to raise kids…

At least she has three brothers.