Trump Tied with Clinton in Pennsylvania

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/04/pennsylvania-poll-trump-level-clinton/

From most of what I've seen, the swing state polls are moving in Trump's direction, except Clinton has a lead in Florida according to them, but I don't know if I believe that.

Black turnout is way down in that state, and Trump's winning the Cuban vote by at least 10 points. No way Hillary's gonna win that state, unless massive voter fraud occurs.

How much has Trump spent on his Campaign so far?

Not after she got spirit cooked by KEK. Niggers arent going to vote for a satanist

This. Some of them think Hillary is a satanic cannibal now, thanks to the pictures from that other thread.

According to my local (((news media))) (Argentina), about 170 mill. USD

That sounds about right. When I checked a week or two ago it was around 150. The campaign ramped up spending major after the primary.

I can't imagine Trump losing Florida. Straight up.

Ross Perot spent $250 million in 1992, I feel like Trump should really dig deeper into his pockets.

Doesn't matter since Clinton is going to win. CTR is faster, bigger, and stronger than Holla Forums's "meme magic".

Nice try basement virgin.

Cmon now, even if you're trolling, CTR is a fucking joke.

He's taking Florida. He'll probably giive his victory speech there.

If Debbie Wasselman Schulz's district gets away with rigged voting, Florida is in jeopardy.

They're already being sued.

You guys are honestly pathetic, your own firm thinks you're pathetic.

You're disposable and you better hope your masters take care of you when they lose, because that way we'll do it will be slow.

Yeah but there were also lawsuits from disenfranchised voters during the primaries. Lawsuits pending don't mean much.

If they try to pull some shit, there's nothing stopping Trump from pulling an Al Gore and taking it to the supreme court. He can compile every shred of evidence we've amassed over this time and lay it out for everyone. Al Gore actually did lose Florida. Deal with it.

I've dealt with it. Having that slimy jerk Joe Lieberman as his vice president was a terrible choice. Good luck combating election fraud, too bad Bernie was too cucked to speak out about it.

IT'S OVER CTR, WE HAVE THE HIGHER MEME MAGIC

We're doing it.
We're actually doing it.
Kek has smiled upon us, and the frogs are storming the Bastille.
The whole establishment and their lies are crumbling around them in a heap.
I can hardly contain my joy–tears are almost forming on my eyes.

WE'RE GONNA' MAKE IT
PRAISE KEK
Remember to NOT STOP FIGHTING until the polls close on the 8th!

As The Donald said, "We've got to act like we're behind, even if we're not!"

In reality Trump is probably up at least 15%