HEY MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A HAND DRAWN PUPIL

HEY MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A HAND DRAWN PUPIL
SCRUBADUBADUBADUBADUB!

*BURP* GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY
TARANTINO IS A GOOD DIRECTOR MORTY *BELCH*

SCRIBBLEDIBBLEDUBDUB

>>>Holla Forums

DUDE I'M A PICKLE LMFAO!

if the kid's name is Morty does that mean he's supposed to die?

I still don't understand why someone would turn themselves into a hand drawn pupil.

FOR SCIENS, MORTY!

Holy shit fascists btfo!

Why would he even turn himself into a pickle? It doesn't make any sense.

DUDE RANDOM LOL

we all know you watch it anyway

HEY MORTY I'M A SHITPOSTER

Holla ForumsLUVADUBDUB

Gay shitposting aside seriously, please, for just a few posts can we all refrain from shitposting I stopped watching R&M near the middle of season 2.
I liked the first season, I wasn't a fan of everything but overall it was alright.
Then season 2 came along, the quality drop off was palpable after the first two or three episodes. I remember really cringing at Total Rickall (McPoopy Butthole XDDD), thinking it was just a miss for the series. Then I watched Get Schwifty and thought "Dear God, how did the show get this bad so quickly?".
I stopped watching at less than halfway through Big Trouble in Little Sanchez, I could tell just from the first few minutes where the episode was going to go. It was paced like a fucking modern Simpsons episode.

I don't know what happened, I went back to rewatch the first season just to make sure I hadn't grown to dislike the series and it was just as enjoyable as I remember it being, in fact watching those first few episodes again really highlighted how bad the later episodes became.
I haven't seen the any of season 3 so far and to be honest I probably never will, I couldn't finish the second season so why should I assume the show would get better? Animated shows like this always follow a certain trend of getting worse with time.

HEY MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF IN TO A FAGGOT!

>>>/reddit/

ONE OF US ONE OF US

you can never stop the shitposting
but yea I agree the show got real bad after the first season
so far season three is worse than season two but normies are still eating it up

t.Ledditor

Robot Chicken Season 9

I went through the same thing. Episode with saucer's battery was the only worthwhile episodes from season 2. Show's quality went off the cliff extremely quickly.

FAT BACK

never said that
if anything i was saying reddit is a low quality site with no shitposting, and you should go back there