Simba's neghole gets pozzed

archive.is/ideoD

In the upcoming live action adaptation of The Lion King, Simba discovers his love for mansex after meeting also-gay Timon and Pumba. Gather the kids for enrichment.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/entertainment/gayer-than-beauty-and-the-beast-watch-for-new-live-action-lion-king/
archive.is/SQaSG
archive.is/LhIz2
soundcloud.com/richter-is-dead/i-joined-soundcloud-right-after-the-childish-gambino-phase-gimme-at-least-one-shitty-mix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a joke right?

WE

I certainly hope so. I'd rather be a retard who didn't realize satire rather than it being true.

The Lion alpha usually sodomize the lesser lions

And Lionesses eat their cubs when a new alpha takes over the pride, what's your point faggot?

MOM'S CHINA'S GONNA FREAK

Timon and Pumbaa were always portrayed as an eccentric gay couple with a penchant for spontaneous musical performances who adopted Simba as a cub. Consider Pumbaa's backstory as a macho with a "sensitive soul", exiled from his herd for certain rectum-related issues, or ever histrionic Timon adorning himself with jewelry. The sexual tension is also clearly present during Nala and Simba's first meeting as adults, where Timon unmistakenly acts like a jealous lover. It's also obvious for adult viewers that "Hakuna Matata" is something of a hippy free-love inspired gay lifestyle.

Explains a lot tbqh fam

>MOM'S CHINA'S GONNA FREAK
Not only that but an automatic ban in Russia when the Slavs hear about this.

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/avatarfag/

This sounds like something out of a fanfic.

I need a source for that one. All I know is that males kill other male sons after having killed the adults first upon which the females go into heat and mate with the new leaders to create a new pride with the new alpha genes.

Animals are fucked. Every time I read shit like this I feel lucky we evolved from bro-tier apes and not dolphins or something that gang rape for fun.

Is that why they were always chasing after "bugs"?

(checked)
Really gets that noggin joggin iykwim

You people are retarded.

smh tbqh What do you do with your life?

Not be a nigger.

Even "conservatives" are celebrating it. What the fuck happened to this country?

heatst.com/entertainment/gayer-than-beauty-and-the-beast-watch-for-new-live-action-lion-king/

It's from July 1st you insufferable turd puncher

OP.
God..goddamn it man come on.
Like jesus christ dude.

ugh I'm SO outraged at this RACIST anti-white BULLYING it's literally TERRORISM
but seriously, thank god the conservashits are finally dying out

>>>/reddit/

You know what. you retards really fucking get me going something fierce. just to continue on your dummy ways.
Here is the original article:
archive.is/SQaSG
Here's the article explaining it was a joke:
archive.is/LhIz2

Go back to reddit.

>>>/reddit/

So much for your "bro tier apes" hypothesis.

I tentatively concede that this was a prank. But you know Goddamn well they'd howl with glee if it were true.

Homosexuals deserve to burn

Hakuna Pozmata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Pozmata! Ain't no curing AIDS
It means barebacking for the rest of your days
It's our condom-free philosophy
Hakuna Pozmata!

Heat St is left-libertarian, not conservative .

They aren't doing SocJus pandering, they're doing furry pandering.
Look how well it worked with Zootopia.
Most furries are gay or bi, this is furbait.

ZOOTOPIA WAS A WHOLESOME MOVIE
JUDY IS INNOCENT AND PURE

The Fox and the Rabbit are totally fucking at the end.

Some would blame Jews exclusively, but they were only one factor in a whole century of foreign influenced debauchery that lead to us being the dumbest, most degenerate nation in the west.

LEWD

JUDY IS A GOOD GIRL
JUDY DINDU NUFFIN

HAS

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

NO

Satire is dead user.

SHIT

Don't bullshit. You know these autists would be all for it. Satire and irony are dead.

Satire? In current year this shit is damn probable.

This cast…

This sounds too dumb to be true.

captcha: fDIXba

Hmm, maybe not.

lel

fug I messed up the embed
soundcloud.com/richter-is-dead/i-joined-soundcloud-right-after-the-childish-gambino-phase-gimme-at-least-one-shitty-mix

If there's any truth to it, what'll probably happen is:

1. Reveal that this was an April Fools Day joke and laugh at the reaction.
B. Movie actually comes out but some side char is gay. Say, Zazu, or make the 3 hyenas a polyamouris group or some shit.
*. Proceed with "Well why are you against gays? Why couldn't Simba be gay? He was raised by gays, see how well he turned out?" Like they kinda did with Beauty and the Beast.

It's a fake with a left, and an incoming punch from the right.

Seems more like viral marketing than anything else. Any controversy is good controversy if it gets people talking about their next rehash. Some exec probably dropped a hint to his favorite journo to start the fire.