Tomorrow is the 5th of November

Just figured it might be pertaintant to get a thread going if anything happens tomorrow. With all sorts of nasty shit being rumored, and none of it good for the shills, I'm pretty damn excited.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will we finally purge the real enemy; the catholics?

It's 5/11 in London right now.

If it's timed for the 5th just because "it would sound better for the history books" then Kek is in his heaven and will be right with this world.

the real enemy lives in your heart and in the heart of every man

Oy Vey Anonymous might do something!

I hope so user I really do, but I think even the Right Wing Media (a la Kikebart), Holla Forums and all of the folks that share my persuasion towards RWDS are caught up in a well meaning exercise in wishful thinking LARPing. I hope I'm wrong but I think the 5th will be a lot like the 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st- nothing more and nothing less. Just more proof of a Presidential candidate that is more corrupt than Grant, Wilson, F. Roosevelt, Johnson and McKinley combined. No matter what does or more likely does not happen no one should or can lose their resolve.

I don't suspect anything will happen honestly, but I'm not particularly in the know. Just hopeful. I know the anons have a thing for the 5th, and given the election timing, it would be the time.

Maybe fbi just has a sense of humor, timing would be fantastic.

I think it is highly likely that the US government will false flag an attack soon.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
This article is extremely perplexing. Why would the US tell Russia we have hacked into their power grid and shut it off days in advance? It also says:
Will the power grids be shut off as a false flag attack to discredit leaks and create a 'war' and an enemy to make citizens fearful so they can regain control?

That dumb sheboon couldn't even spell slut. And, the half-assed fix makes it look even more retarded.

Podesta emails are still dropping, and they have been escalating in how damning they are, we already have the spirit cooking shit which is a killshot for religious latino voters and a serious redpill for normies, as well as half-plausible pedophilia evidence through codewords which make no sense except as codewords. Whatever happens, keep digging into the daily emails and connecting any dots you can.

If there's some shit in the pipeline, it'll come out in the next 1-2 days.

The joke is on them, Russian power grid is ran by analogue electronics and isn't connected to the internet.

These hacking threats against Russian infrastructure, government and military are laughable, because half of Russia is still pushing papers. Good luck hacking that.

That isn't the point.
Yeah.. Right. They have malware in our power grids and we just let them leave it thereā€¦. US power grids will be shut off soon and it will be BLAMED on Russia falsely to fear monger and create war to scare people into compliance. That's my prediction anyway. One or two days.

If it wants to make an impact, it'll have to be something really drastic. Normies don't pay attention to stuff like the podesta emails. Normies are lazy.

Essentially if it isn't spoon fed to people "The clintons killed people here's the proof" no one is going to fucking notice.

Imagine the chimpout when the power grids go down if this is true.

RWDS will become a reality sooner than expected.

INDICTMENTS COMING MONDAY, ESTABLISHMENT WILL FALSE FLAG WITH AL QAEDA BOMBING AT A SCHOOL
www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-us-intel-warning-of-possible-al-qaeda-attacks-in-us-monday/

Why even waste money on ISIS if you're gunna use the booty call of CIA false flags?