The Trump campaign has released this fantastic new political ad

The Trump campaign has released this fantastic new political ad.

MAGA
A
G
A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
blog.dilbert.com/post/152747601271/trump-the-closer
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Looks like his ad team took inspiration from a fan video #TrumpTheEstablishment.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

Dilbertman is nutting over its persuasion levels.
blog.dilbert.com/post/152747601271/trump-the-closer

Best CURRENT_YEAR ever.

Damn, that is a great add.

Incredible ad. Obviously it was targeted towards normalfags, but even I felt pumped up watching it. I'm glad Trump was able to incorporate his 10/13 speech on globalism into a short, easily communicable piece of media because the average American doesn't stream Trump rallies so they never heard what he had to say.

S O R O S
O
R
O
S

Y E L L E N
E
L
L
E
N

JEW STATUS:
[✓] NAMED
[ ] NOT NAMED

webm / mp4

I don't know who the man at 1:14 was but he was a walking A. Wyatt Mann caricature.

(((Blankfein))) also made an appearance. This is a very nice video.

FEDERAL RESERVE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Get bent (((Yellen)))

THE FED
CALLING OUT THE GODDAMN FED
wew that was almost perfect, to be perfect it should have show israel too.

That was one of the best parts. I suspect he won a lot of votes from 3rd partiers with that.

Anyone notice the child being lifted up by the black father is clearly a mixed race mulatto? Ah well, if you gotta put mandatory diversity, at least they didn't show an obvious BMWF.

Has Trump been playing a lot of political ads this season? How has he been spending his money? TV? Radio? Sorry for asking to be spoonfed, but I've tried to keep up on this and I haven't seen a lot of ads by Trump online and I don't watch Talmudvision.

I don't own a television, but for what it is worth, I've never seen a Trump ad in the wild. On the contrary, Shillary ads are all over Pandora and SoundCloud.

Well it turns out everyone knows about Soros now. You think the Rothschilds will have to find themselves another puppet.

Lloyd (((Blankfein))), CEO of Goldman Sachs.

Thanks, user.

I listen to normie conservative talk radio fairly often and I don't think I hear Trump ads. Maybe he thinks they will vote for him and it's a waste of money? I was a little nervous that him not having a bunch of ads was a bad thing, but maybe you don't need a bunch of shitty ads when you just tell the truth?

720p

Trump's the kind of person who has headed many failed and successful advertising campaigns to the point where he absolutely will not spend a dime pushing something unless he needs it and he knows it will help him. in comparison, the Clintons, or any given political dynasty really, are like Coke in that there isn't a single person there who remembers a time when they didn't spend millions on advertising so they take it as a given.

Well it is a beautiful one. Normie friendly and greatly shot.

It's also a nice play not having so much advertising because the political commercials make normies want to jump off a cliff after a while. If 90% of the ads are clinton, it makes people annoyed with clinton. Psyop?

literally pic related.

It's a fantastic advertisement. Just the right message, with just the right amount of edge for normalfags, at just the right time. Keep in mind, this is aimed at undecided voters, many of whom aren't even aware of any of this about him.

The great news is that the Trump campaign is airing this BIG LEAGUE. Apparently they are airing this on prime time TV in 9 swing states from now until Election Day.

Its a perfect contrast as well from all of the Hillary ads that are not only so negative and petty, but really difficult to listen to. Her negative ads are really grating and aggravating, and I don't watch TV all that much. Even the Clinton suppporters I know hate her ads because they are so negative and grating to listen to.

Up until this point, his ads have been more basic and focused on certain issues, yet were pretty standard and a bit more positive than Hillary's parade of non-stop 30-second hates against Trump. This is on a whole other level though.

He has the cheapest campaign of them all yet the most effictieve ever. And liberal fucks still call him a bad business man, retards.
It mostly mouth to mouth that keeps the train rolling.

I've been seeing a shit-ton of them on YT, not a single one for clinton.

this is exactly why Obama won in 08 by the way. if his slogan was "we needz a black prez sheeeeit" he'd have lost horribly no matter how much backing he got by the satanic lizard people.

OK, who is this little guy. This pic is my wall paper but it still is baffling.

Not really a psy-op, but more of an unintended consequence that Trump can use to his advantage due to the nature of Clinton's advertising.

She has been blasting the airwaves for months with ads, but very few of them are positive towards Clinton for reasons that should be pretty clear. Most of her ads are really negative Trump ads when they try to fit a lot into 30 seconds. Some of them are loud and abraisive, like a few where the ad is basically just a long string of audio clips of Trump insulting people. They love to play those. While it communicates the message they want to get across, they do so in a really painful and aggravating way that kind of beats the listener down.

While I'm sure that the ad directors are being clever, the big problem is that these ads get repeated a lot, so over time, the feeling that people get when one of these pro-Clinton ads comes on is of disgust or exhaustion, so while you get the message for the 30th time that Trump is mean to women, you also hate Clinton for forcing you through this shit again, which doesn't associate a good feeling towards Clinton.

You don't want the feeling that people get upon seeing your ad if you are the Clintons to be "Oh God, not again." But that is the place that they have got themselves in with a lot of people.

If the media networks disclosed the amount of money they've taken from each campaign, it would show that they've received tons of advertising revenue from the Clinton campaign and very little from Trump. But they will neither disclose how much money they've taken from the campaigns, nor the net beneficiaries of their political contributions.

Snufkin?

I don't remember who it was who said this but there was a book about advertising that explained the most important thing is to have gravity in that no matter who's talking or what their talking about it always orbits around you. I think Trump pulled that off perfectly.

Yup, definitely. If they just stopped covering Trump when he started gaining ground he might have just fizzled out, but Trump played the media like a damn fiddle.
Everyone's talking about Trump all the time, he's gained way to much power at this point.

Can confirm, I live in a battleground state and watched some of the world series this year on an over-the-air broadcast from the local Fox affiliate. It has been about the only actual "television" I've watched all year.

Lots of political ads. Clinton's were all just clips of Trump saying shitlordy things, Trump's were all MAGA this, Drain Swamp that.

I preferred the Clinton ads tbh, but only because I couldn't stop laughing through them.

REMINDER: CIVIC "NATIONALISTS" DESERVE THE ROPE AND WILL LEAD US TO OUR DESTRUCTION JUST AS QUICKLY AS OTHER LEFTISTS

The problem is he needs the shitskin vote. I'm withholding judgement until he actually starts to do things.

+*–*+ these operators symbolize the face of Kek
Placing them in the following digits:
Gives us:
8+0*7-7-7*7+7 = 301
THE GOD EMPEROR WILL WIN WITH 301 ELECTORAL VOTES

The shitskins aren't voting for him anyway, dumbfuck. This is pure cuckservative thinking.
All this does is alieante whites, who are the primary voting block. This is nothing but a massive punch in the fucking gut. What kind of message is being sent Trump says "you, the American people"?, and a single white person is shown? It says "niggers, spics, and chinks are the American people, step aside, whitey".

This shit is fucking infuriating. There is absolutely no excuse or reason for this. It is not going to change a single god damn thing in terms of his support. What's more, it doesn't stop there. Throughout the whole video they take as many opportunities to show filthy shitskin non-whites supporting Trump.

This only hurts our cause. We want to ALIENATE non-whites, not make them think they're welcome. America is a nation BUILT BY WHITES, FOR WHITES, and no fucking shitskin has any claim to this land. God damn I'm fucking mad.

Re-Roll…
Bless me, God of Chaos…

Threatening Trump with the rope.
+ + HERESY + +

Dammit; at least I tried.

Oh, you're just shilling to put us back in the box labeled "ebil racist nazi bigot" where Jewish media control will keep us inside forever. Carry on then.

Nice D&C attempt CTR

Fuckin' hell, I should've had that.
My post is at 23:20:40, or a second BEFORE
at 23:20:41, but it somehow posted AFTER!

Where the fuck do you think you are, Redditkike?
You think we give a shit about being labled racists" or "nazis"? Get the fuck out of here with your cucked "moderate" garbage, you sacck of subversive shit.

Go cry about "muh 1488ers!!!1" on trs or whatever cancerous cesspool you crawled out of, because you definitely don't belong here.

Slit your fucking wrists.

You kike shills are getting pretty testy by putting words in my mouth that I never even implied. Go gas yourself.
Maybe learn what this meas before using it as a buzzword. Your handlers should train you better.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I'm not going to wait for Hitler. Shit needs to happen now. Right. Fucking. Now. We keep waiting for Hitler, instead of taking an incremental approach, and by the time Hitler shows up we'll be 30% of America without any minority protections because the Jews will never allow that to happen even if we meet the legal definition of a minority. I want the Wall, I want the illegal beaners gone, I want the dangerous Muslims kept out of the US (all of them).

Feel free to keep waiting for Hitler. I won't.

4 more days!!! Hype it up!!!

What shit is "happening now"? Definitely not the survival of the white race. You think I'm telling you not to vote for Trump? I'm not. But don't delude yourself into thinking this is how we save ourselves. Don't lull yourself into a false sense of security.

Trump has made it clear he isn't on the side of our race. His policies might benefit us in certain cases, but he doesn't have our back. In fact, I guarantee you he won't do a thing to stop the promotion of egalitarian, "anti-racist" values in America, which only translates into the destruction of whites.

Certainly not much of it, and that with an evil spin intended to discredit him.

The MSM will have a rude wake up call come Wed the 9th heh.

meant to quote you there

Excellent ad. He better fucking win with this.

If you want to move your nation further to the right you're going to have to get inside that box again. Trump will be very concerned with the unity of your country, which also means fighting white nationalism/separatism to an extent. It will be very similar to the situation in Russia.
You will make a big step forward when he gets elected, but the role of Holla Forums will become a much more unpleasant one. There's no easy arguments against leftist retards anymore.
You'll be up against a patriot that has huge support from your right-leaning population.
t. nonburger

if fighting white nationalism/separatism is a "big step forward" in your eyes, then you should probably hang yourself.

CTR, pls.

Wew fucking lad.

It is extremely obvious you do not lurk here. Everything you have been saying has been hashed out here months ago. He is a step forward. He is splintering the Jewish power structure. In order to satiate his own ego and become a "great" president, he will very simply have to do away with them, racial politics or not. He will also light a fire inside of Europe and galvanize right wing action. You are literally advocating doing nothing and sticking with the status quo instead. This is stupid. You are stupid. Cease your blathering.

the step forward is the ending of political correctness and the confidence of the white male when those voices are gagged. That means white people reproducing again.

:^)

You, umm, DO realize it's not even Nov 8th yet don't you Shillary?

I came to 8/pol/ during the first exodus, so don't you run your mouth about me being "new" here, nigger.
This is pure speculation. In reality we have no idea what Trump will actually do when in office. Will he damage the kike banking scheme? Probably. Will he "do away" with the kikes completely? Very unlikely, especially considering he's allied with many of them.
Trump has very clearly taken the side of race-blind anti-white civic "nationalism". There is no way this will change, especially if the ad in the OP is any indication. He is only useful for the wall, some immigration reform, deporting illegals, and demolishing political correctness, but he won't "save" whites. In fact, I see him fighting against it like Putin does in Russia similar to what said.
How? The way I see it he's a potential outlet for the white rage to be contained in a half-measure long enough for us to have our nation completely torn away y, at least in America.
I am literally advocating nothing at all, you filthy liar. Stop putting words into my mouth.

classy

Yup, I knew there was something Reddity about you.

Being the POTUS is a powerful position. Being the also ran (for example Shillary) isn't. Simple notion friend.

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR!

Trying a little hard, aren't we, buddy?

Soros is the stooge who does shit like community organizing out where the public and the kosher conspiracists can see. All the big league jewish clans make him their patsy because they wanna punish him for being a wild card and swindling other jews during WW2 (a big no-no in the Talmud).

I still have no idea what the fuck you're trying to convey to me. Try drawing a picture or something.

Not surprising, really.
>Lurk moar, you'll get it eventually maybe.

Exactly, pinhead. No white organizations are allowed to exist at the moment that aren't kosher enough to be used against us by espousing the very same rhetoric you are. Trump has even stated as much in the past along with advocating for more European immigration into the US. That is the limit of what is allowed right now until the Overton Window shifts more, which he has single handedly done more than anyone in decades.

Unless you have a better strategy than Trump, shut the fuck up. Even Hitler would have to do what he's doing to gain power. It's a campaign ad in a democracy, what did you expect, the truth?

THE MADMAN

Please try to stay consistent, you dumb motherfucker
And what rhetoric might that be? Skepticism towards a political figure held up by many right-wingers as some kind of messiah and saviour of the white race, especially after making an ad EXPLICITLY sending the message whites are not part of the "American people"? Yeah, that's certainly "kosher", isn't it?
Source?
How about NOT appealing to the shitskin minority that isn't even going to vote for you anyway? How about NOT explicitly indicating that whites are not part of the definition of "American"? How about NOT going out of his way to put shitskins on a pedestal when it does literally nothing at all to help his campaign? For Christ's sake, he doesn't need to be explicitly pro-white, but that doesn't mean he needs to be explicitly pro-shitskin either.
No he wouldn't have. Stop talking out your own asshole. Hitler made it very clear that compromising ones own beliefs is suicide for a movement. That's besides the point, though, because this isn't 1930's Germany and we have a different set of cards.
I expected him not to pus "MUH SHITSKINS R AMERICUNZ 2!!! LOOK AT DEES NON-WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! :DDDD" So aggressively. What political benefit does this provide? Non-whites are still not going to vote for him, and his actually voting base, whites, are just going to feel more alienated.

A. Wyatt Mann doesn't draw caricatures. He draws things as true to life as possible.

Schlomo and the entire Shekelstein brood surely must know that they did this to themselves by attacking Trump the way they did. Trump could have been negotiated with. They decided to use scorched earth tactics on an unpolishable turd. It's irrational.

You know you've completely lost your mind, right? The fucking video starts off with a white kid. Calm the fuck down.

People could be triggered!

He literally says "You, the American people" and shows a nigger, a chink, and a spic family. Not a single white person in that scene. Tell me that that isn't explicit, nigger.

Besides, I don't give a shit if there's a white kid at the start. There's no reason to throw as much diversity in there as they did. It's fucking nauseating, and yet you defend it. Kill yourself

I'm a non-burger, and haven't been closely following all the Trump's speeches, where did Trump say this?

Fuck off.

NICE

Isn't true, everyone here knows it, yet you keep spouting it. Not only that, you are too blind to see that it appeals to waffling cuckservatives if not the shitskins themselves. You have no game and you type essay replies like a faggot.

There are white people all throughout the ad, you dumbfuck.

Khekek'd

Yes goy, just wait for hitler

You couldn't be more Jewish if you tried

This isn't a fucking argument. It is an objective fact that shitskins are not voting for Trump in any reasonable number, so stop deluding yourself.
I guarantee you putting a bunch of shitskins in every possible location or not wouldn't change a damn thing. The conservatives are already either voting Hillary, Trump, or not at all. There isn't a single person who hasn't either decided that Trump is an "ebil giga-hitler 9000" or a good choice for president, so this achieves nothing. The fact that you're going out of your way to defend this blatantly anti-white trash is very telling about your priorities, though.
One or two sentences per point is now an Essay? Holy shit, you're a dense fucking retard. Stop posting for good.

What do you think that's implying, you mentally ill retard?

Oh god he's going all in. The absolute madman he's gonna fucking do it.

God I hate the take all system, three permanent blue states have literally 15% of the vote
WHY THE FUCK IS CALI ALLOWED TO BE ONE STATE WITH 17 MORE THAN THE NEXT MOST POPULACE

Again, you spout bullshit and have zero strategic game. Pic related it's you

Best ad yet.

20%

You can count out Washington state, the electoral will not vote clinton but neither will it vote Trump.

Honestly iv'e hear rumors that a while ago Soros straight up pulled a Bob Page and because of that he's the only true elite that the public really talks about.

The rest of the elite might be butthurt at Soros and Trump might be taking advantage of that.

You think that's because shitskins are suddently voting for Trump? No. Those states are in play because the working class whites have been bumfucked by the democrats and have turned red
You mean one nigger that suckerpunched some dude? What about that time when a bunch of niggers nearly shut down his Chicago rally with their riots?
Pretty rich coming from the nigger who can't even form an argument without being completely dishonest and over-exaggerating isolated examples to support his point.
By all means, keep defending this ad with explicitly anti-white content. You're just outing yourself

this user gets it.

Why continue to respond to that shill? Filter and ignore.

I can't wait for this election to be over so you morons can fuck off and die.

Have a version with some energy that would make the Emperor proud.

Soro cost his anonymity in Central America, during the escalation of the Nicaraguan Revolution and the ousting of the Jewish Clans there. If rumors are to be believe, I have follow the Nicaraguan Revolution for the last five years, all I have gotten out of that is the trading arm route, covert operations by neighboring country Honduras both in nicaragua and el salvador, there Soro name pop up in a some records, and the some flight records showing some very jewish name landing in florida and then heading to Israel. That about it.

Bane?

Hey Mr. Adams.

Fuck that ad. Every time he said American people it showed videos of non whites and the mulatto kid was the last straw for me.

I've been getting more and more tired of Trump. This ad basically seals it for me. I'm not going to vote for him. When he reviewed the ad he could have told his ad people to cut out the niggers and put white families in it instead but he put his name on this.

you forgot to add goy at the end of that sentence.

It's not dubs, but I can't deny this magic. Trump will win with 301 electoral votes. Now here's to hoping he wins the popular vote with 148,800,000 votes

You do that, Mordecai

Did anyone else see the two posts calling out this "wait for hitler" shill just disappear?

Whatever, I'll just do it myself. Featuring niggers in his ad allows Trump to promote policies that would drastically benefit white people, like building a border wall and deporting millions of spics, while being able to easily deflect against calls of "racism" or "xenophobia" by pointing to his diverse campaign ads. Obviously libshits will call Trump literally Hitler no matter what he says, but normalfags (who comprise the majority of this country) won't understand why the media is branding Trump a racist when he talks about helping African Americans and Hispanics so much.

Woops they're back. I swear to God that 8ch bugged out for a second and these posts vanished.

Yeah got the same bug on the thread, thought it was deleted for a bit. Something about the Alacrity daemon on the 404 that popped.

polite sage for off topic

Even when I was a normie I had a negative reaction to diversity in ads. Those kind of ads wouldn't leave me with a positive feeling about a product. If it had shown white families that gives people positive feelings. This ad only makes me feel dread.

It's like the same fucking Jew commercials that are on television all the time with aliens and miscegenation everywhere.

The Democrats destroy the American cities. Then, the Japanese, Global bankers, and now the Chinese buy them up, on the cheap.

how about the part where he says "the american people" and shows his rally with is almost 100% white? dumb nigger

I honestly don't think it was mandatory diversity, I think that was just the best angle they had of a happy looking kid and his dad.

You're either a retard or a shill. I'm going with retarded defeatist shill.

wtf i hate trump now

Trump is a fucking immoral sleaze and I've put up with his shit for too long. His kids are intertwined with Jews and they're even worse than he is. He'll turn his cryptokike family into a political dynasty and I'm sick of the apologetics.

Hi Robert Morrow

lmao

Correct:

kek

It's Danney Williams, the "black son".

He dropped one during the World Series

Please learn reading comprehension, the user you replied to meant he has too much momentum to SHUT_IT_DOWN.jpg now.

This video is anti-semitic AS FUCK.

Look, you're right, but Jesus Christ just wait until the election is over. Allowing Hillary to win so we can wait for Hitler is not a step in the right direction.

dude - first there was a strong subtext - towards blacks - to let them feel included. that was part of it

but it also makes the viewer get to feel - for a moment - what an infant would feel like, levitating in his father's hands, in an arena filled with happy people - that is an imprint that will last a lifetime for that child and anyone who sees that commercial.

it is extremely well shot - he is calling on everyone - whites foremost but also those who are loyal enough to the idea of America - to US, to WE regardless of color creed character.

It is time to let yourself build some fucking civic nationalism on top of your ethnic nationalism friendo.

Generally speaking, I hope and feel and sense he will win - and not just because of this ad.

The real questions - which Holla Forums hasnt touched, are how to dictate Trump's agenda to him, even as we run interference to get it enacted.

What should we demand of him?

What do we have the balls to ask of him as shock troops and as a loyal constituency, and what do we think will be good for the country.

who the fuck is this?

Some more on Dan Pena

Get your head unfucked.

this is a double nigger

this is a double nigger

this is a triple kike

Yeah that speech was amazing. I've saved a few of his great speeches to keep in my archives.

HABBENING

Don't worry, it's going to be painted red soon enough.

I love this fucking guy.

So the podcast joe did this bit is 855, but i cant find the specific spot. Darn

The trump ads have spiked on major news networks in the past two weeks. As expected he's been saving the ad money for the end, when the fence riders actually decide.

Hitler better be in fucking time then, because if he's not here by the 9th of the month I'm voting for Trump.

The election's on the 8th

This version really needs the part where he says 'Praise the motherfucking lord and pass the goddamn ammunition'

did someone say argument?

You do realize we need these people voting for him in order for us to effect our changes right? Once he wins (if he wins) they will no longer be needed.

This man is fucking glorious.

You're implying it's a bad thing. He gave us a lot of opportunities to redpill more and more semi- and complete normies on global big business kikery, and make them more capable of conceiving the thought that there - might - be more families like the Soroses, doing the same shit. Either he's a part-goy and hence too honest for the kikes' sake, or something else is going on. You do have a point when you say they're trying to use him as a sacrificial lamb to appease the goyim though. That may very well be the case.

It doesn't hurt that Soros genuinely like a star wars villian

LOL

Did anyone notice the music for this vid used the same chords as Shadilay?
Tbh this is a basic bitch-tier chord sequence, but the same exact chords? That's a bit more than a )))pure coincidence(((.

== REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
==

Best Trump ad

Yeah, this 2 minute ad is being bought at a high rate on sportsball shit this weekend. Having waited until now and doing a comprehensive 2 minute argument for Trump was a good call.

Naw man, I wish it worked that way, but that just means I was off by 7. Not good enough. The actual get was someone hoping for more dubs, so I think Kek hears us, at least.
8088888 will be around election day; hopefully Kek blesses us more then.

Niggers ARE voting for Trump at a far better clip than previous GOP Candidates, especially males, but you're right that it's mostly the downtrodden White working class that will put him over the line in MI and PA.
www .breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/trump-gains-african-american-support/

REEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit, that was wild.
It was "politically correct" enough and easily digestible for normalfags, while pushing lots of redpills in-between.
He broke the lefty/mainstream rethoric of "waycist" and now kikes are going full d&c around this parts.
Beautiful to see lots of triggered shills, after losing the minority vote capable of fucking with the election.

Holy Fuck he named the Jew and the Federal Reserve! MAGA! Bump!

vs
See the difference, you mentally defective ape?

What's the matter, my Reddit friend? Shilling overtime because you're triggered that Trump's going to win? Nothing you could say at this point will change the outcome, and no one will care about what you say.

Take a deep breath and relax. It'll all be over soon.

Shit, all he had to do was put spit and polish on this and do an ad buy during monday night football but instead cuckservative diversity rules the day.

When Trump was waffling on immigration for a week and half back in July, we took him to task and made him double down. Same goes for white identity.

Wow, what a fucking day when pointing out nigger-loving, anti-white cuckoldry is "d&c"

I can't fucking wait for You reddittrash to fuck off.

wew. The irony is palpable.
Who said I didn't want Trump to win? You kikes need a better script, because blatantly lying doesn't cut it anymore.

This. Anyone not pointing this out has outed themselves as cuckchan/reddit transplants who thing non-whites are acceptable on any level.

can't stand these overused TSFH and Immediate Music songs, they're in every fucking fanmade video

use something original at least like vid related

What the fuck are you talking about?
That wasn't even the first exodus.
Cripplekike confirm as much.

BY BALLOT OR BULLET!

BY BALLOT AND BULLET IF NECESSARY!

FUCKING DO IT MURRICANS! TIME TO BE THE MC OF THE GEOPOLITICS ANIME AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

the soros and yellen shown when he says global special interest. boner = YUGE

SPREAD THE AD

Friendly reminder that this is the single most powerful campaign ad in the history of American politics and wins people to Trump faster than a jew chases a silver dollar. It got 5 million views in a day, we need to get it up to 20 million. If you do not spread this ad to every member of your family, post on all of your social networks, and spread to at least 10 strangers then you are contributing to white genocide.

That is all.

Wisconsinfag here. They've been playing this ad like crazy on the local channels.