#SpiritCooking

PsyOP: SPOOK THE SPOOKS

What is this?
Tonight at 8PM EDT in Cleveland, OH Hilldebeast's campaign is holding a concert with Jay Z and Beyonce to drum up support for her.
This is a golden opportunity to hijack and flood the event tag with the Podesta "Spirit Cooking" info and scare niggers away from the Hilldebeast.

the tag is not up yet but I will post it as soon as it's live

Mission
Post images of the "Spirit Cooking" dinner with Marina Abramovic, her youtube "art" videos and pics of Jay Z and Beyonce
with her.
Use #SpiritCooking and the event tag (TBD) to spread this on twatter and kikebook.

Goal

Links to info for about this:

twitter .com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

twitter .com/wikileaks/status/794473977162924032

wikileaks .org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

990s.foundationcenter .org/990pf_pdf_archive/236/236257083/236257083_201112_990PF.pdf

Links to Videos of Abramovic

Video 1
youtube .com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Video 2
youtube .com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0

Links to articles about this:

Washingtimes

archive.is/U5mHE

Huffington Post

archive.is/eefKd

Daily Beast

archive.is/oknjH

ArtNEWS (Abra inteviewed here)

archive.is/gYdiE

Snopes:

archive.is/3IldZ

Old Bread:

archive.is/WmbcW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marina_Abramović&diff=next&oldid=747824680
twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/794638888165773312
trends24.in/united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=GV3jUHOHN-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4c2uoOF3o
archive.fo/HhWH9
youtube.com/watch?v=55k3v5NWgLc
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marina_Abramović&diff=prev&oldid=747826842
tweetsave.com/rabbimilberg/status/794669182583533568
youtube.com/watch?v=wMHIAOJXNDM
1248421.com/2015/09/2-data-and-patterns/
vimeo.com/36061419
twitter.com/abbyohlheiser/status/577849361360674816
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake_of_Light
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Hellmut_Schramm/kiev.htm
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/RitualMurderMythOrReality.pdf,
archive.fo/RV4HC
pastebin.com/4TyfTN6E
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/03/20/that-time-bill-and-hillary-clinton-went-to-a-voodoo-ceremony-in-haiti/
archive.fo/449eh
ldsveg.org/Sacrifice.htm
t.co/ftz4bDpmee
pastebin.com/jEHkAhZu
artobserved.com/2013/07/ao-onsite-devils-heaven-the-2013-watermill-center-summer-benefit/
rickybobby1111.imgur.
8ch.net/pol/res/8079848.html#8113157
imgur.com/vSKNLE9
imgur.com/Jfmb7YA
imgur.com/h8jmo2n
imgur.com/CrTpBql
imgur.com/TzvWJsu
imgur.com/ILFAZlb
imgur.com/Npsvmcm
8ch.net/pol/res/8079848.html#8113880
dailymail.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is a jew, kike pedia is trying to cover it

hopefully Hannity will cover this tonight and make this spread like wildfire

Bump badump.

bamp

bump

more fuel for the fire

What that user talking about we all know how that turned out.

THEY ARE PRACTICING LEFT HAND PATH JEW-MAGIC
THE "MIDDLE FINGER" SYMBOLIZES THE PENIS

Want leads? Look into:

She's part of a very powerful Satanic cult.

TAGS TO HIJACK
#ImWithHer
#StongerTogether
#VoteBlue
#UniteBlue
#DontBooVote
#NeverTrump
#GOTV

Remember to tag one of these as well as #Spiritcooking

will post more target tags as I see them

Bump

Who are you quoting?

more tags
#JayZ
#Beyonce
#Cleveland
#GetOutTheVote
#HipHop
#HillaryClinton

I'm telling you guys, we need to create wiki articles on this.

You can create wikis that aren't wikipedia.com such as metapedia.

"Spook" has a different meaning around here.

We are full Weimar now.

Oh look! CTR came to get BTFO!
Have a graph to see how badly you are losing since Hilldebeast won't show you.

Bump

He's quoting you, kike.

We're gonna need a lot of Zyklon B to deal with these freaks.

"Spook" is a leftist terminology and also has no real meaning. I wish 4chan wasn't destroying this board so hard still. Good post though.

Spook, nigger and coon are used interchangeably where I'm from the southeast and it just sounded better.

Spook is another word for nigger, you nigger.

Lies!

We should get #BloodLibel trending along with this, would be a good opportunity to redpill people on the kikes' past antics.

Redpill me on spirit cooking, Holla Forums.

I've been memeing "literal child sacrifice and Satanism" on Twitter but I want to get more specific and accurate.

spook is another name for a CIA agent, you nigger.

see:

image 5 for a basic breakdown

"Spirit Cooking" seems to be an "artistic" invention of Marina Abramovic based on old pagan rituals.

>spook nigger is another name for a CIA agent, you nigger spook.

lel I love that we all have the exact same images from GISing "smug anime girl"

Disgusting.

These 'people' should be removed from this planet.

Top kek. Black vote is truly lost now. Blacks have always said Jay-Z and such were tied up in this shit. More proof will make them jump ship.

The kike's nose is so Jewish.

watch the second video in the OP turbo nigger

spook also means nigger, faggot

can't cover that up!

oh well I guess that settles it

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."

Huffington Post is trying to wash its hands of Hillary.

The jewess rebranded her Kike blood magic blood libel as "spirit cooking" in order to fleece shekels from stupid goyim in hollywoood. Meanwhile, the jewess practiced their "magic" with real kikes like Podesta, and initiated goyim like Hillary.

ha

(checked)
SIEG HEIL

take a look at his hands

>>>/auschwitz/

Even the normalfags are laughing at them at this point.

I believe them actually, Washington Post are experts on semen consumption.

The goll of the lugenpresse astounds me, even in its infancy.

How long before Twitter hides #SpiritCooking ?

Break out the twatter?

Yes, but they're saying he DIDN'T drink it. WP doesn't know a thing in the world about not drinking semen.

They already unlisted it, but its still trending big league.

*bigly

it's been trending since 7am and I don't see it ending soon

*big league newfaggot

Podesta doesn't drink seaman, he chugs that shit.

If any of you have some wholesome, non-degenerate cooking recipes to offer up to the meme gods to counteract this, then this thread here could use your help:
>>>/monster/229884

Bigly is better even if it's not what he's saying.

Holy shit, look at that scar on his middle finger. From the pad down to the second knuckle.

These pathetic fools know nothing of the power of Kek. This grotesque display will only fuel his wrath upon them.

Yeah, his hands are pretty fucked up. I doubt that a white collar wannabe politician like him got that many scars filing papers around the office.

What is wrong with his fingers? Does he have athritis or something?

With these baby fellating faggots everything symbolizes the benis. Jews gotta jew.

2016: Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the capital Israel?

This is getting spoopy

I have serbian friends and they in no way look like jews. More like slavs or whatever.

DO NOT FEAR KABBALAH - YOU ONLY EMPOWER IT BY DOING SO

CHAOS MAGIC > JEW RITUALS; KEK IS ON OUR SIDE

I called it from the very first thread

Trump says big league like it's a German word or something.
Bigglieg. But then it looks like big lie and I think this is not how you meme oh god I am not good with computer

I lik dis memes

Aids+satanic rituals

In serbian its Avram not Abram.

Why is he "Tony" in the e-mail?

kek

some oc

Hillaryous. Is this OC?

ID letter number dubs confirm 6caa11

PRAISE KEK

nice

We're reaching levels of cryptic creepiness that shouldn't be possible in this universe

Reminds me of something.

This. You ridicule their "magic" and humiliate the practitioners for believing this garbage gives them power. Turn what they hold dear into a joke. Drawfags need to make pepes peepeepoopooing over their rituals with a Podesta, Hillary and Marina wojack crying over the ruined magic.

mhmm. Had the idea driving home from work.

this 100%

Our meme magic corpus is far in advanced of theirs as is our electronic sentience, and their… "demographic inflexibility" has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

Why contain it? Let the pee spill over onto the clothing and floor, let the shit pile up in the street.

Disgusting kike bitch

Wikipedia page picture makes her looks like the head priestess of some cult. I'm sure the blood in the video was fake though, haha. It's just "modern art", it's not real or anything, that's why Hillary does it, because she likes art!

Probably editted just in time for a liberal bent before being locked :^)

Goddamn motherfucker.

THANK YOU KIKEPEDIA

that reminds me, we had some fag start a thread here about something unrelated and was trying to shill for his book that was about jizz martinis, i shit you not.
also, i grabbed pic related #1 from the podesta wikileaks thread. pic #2 somewhat unrelated

Hey I'm checking archive.org to see when they removed the jewish part. It's not coming up. Can you confirm if that image is legit?

is this why these people are detached from anything related to morals or ethics. The 'end justifies the means' attitude displayed in the wikileaks is super depressing. How do you fight this? War is fought between people with almost equal might. There are rules and a code of honor. But this is not something we can fight. This time around, we got lucky. But it is always easier to destroy than to create. Which is why I fear for the future? What happens if this attitude becomes mainstream?

Oh Christ another (((performance artist))) whose subject matter entails the "limits of the body". Another Fakir Musafar,Ron Athey etc etc talentless freak show grade weirdo. Im not a parochial but c'mon this shit is just tired already.

I'm not sure how I feel about trying to co-opt their shitty magic but I did it anyway.

I'm not gonna lie- I'd fuck the sinner right out of her. Straight up.

even in that picture there's evidence.. his left middle finger doesn't work in tandem with the rest of them, probably from doing the cutting deep and drinking the blood shit. fuck this guy is disgusting

Fyi: Not clinton- I'd fuck edgy art bitch

Kek

confronted with someone who possibly abuses children and all you can think about is how you want to fuck her? fuck's sake man

Is that really what they're going to go with?

Dubs confirm satanic jewess hiding jew gold and goyim genocide in that snout, or "schnortzle", as I saw another user write.
#SpiritSchnortzle2016DirtyJewAddition

Maybe it's the same deal like when someone edited the "compulsive liar" entry with a pic of Hillary. Even after it was restored itt took a while for google's cache to remove it from coming up on their search

Beyonce admits to being demon possessed by the way.

It's a message with double meaning. Nun is the 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means "fish". It also means sex/fertility.

14 is Kabbalic numerology to represent Alhim(Elohim) aka God.
Fish is also the Christian symbol for IXOYE - Jesus Christ God Savior Son in the Greek.

He is basically saying he is the Sex God.

Guilty until proven innocent lol. Just kidding, but really I'm just saying she don't look too bad for an old broad. Child sacrifice is a really huge turn off, but this is like a blind date- we don't know if she's really cross eyed until we get to the table. Profile pics looked fine.

You know what. I'm not even surprised, user. I figured if these kikes drank their concoctions out of something, it would be a martini glass. Holla Forums was right again.

I am thoroughly convinced America will not survive Hillary's presidency, and it is driving me crazy all of my friends think she's the lesser evil.

It will survive. It will just be 50% spic.

This. Black magic only works if you acknowledge it has power, which against Christ has none at all.

Hell of a time to be alive, I salute you steel- willed lads, and may justice be served for all those with no voice.

1000 hours in mspaint.

Welcome to the left, user. "By any means necessary."

I don't even know which thread to put this in.

ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Go to 1:40 in the video.

bathing and drinking the blood of thousands of little children probably does wonders for your complexion. id rather be a wrinkly old prune than ever hurt kids.

he hid it in spoilertext too, what a fucking piece of shit.

This "art chick" should use magic on her post-wall looks.

i'm not trying to say you're wrong, but I don't see a scar on the middle finger of his left hand
do you guys mean the ring finger? i guess i kinda see something there, but not on the middle finger at all

look closer and you'll see a bandage

Oh shit
This is a thing

These upcoming quints are going to be heavenly. Fuck Kikepedia.

twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/794638888165773312

Yes. She is 100% jewish. By the look and by the name - Abramovic.

I'm so sick of infowars. You know all those times we talked about all the work we do but eventually someone co-opts it? Alex Jones is that shitbag. Throws out a few bones and gets to control the narrative for the "conspiracy" side. Ugh

dubs confirm Theosophy is garbage

yeah i didnt see it either, but look at this picture there's something up with that finger for sure

I still dont see it, that finger actually looks better than the rest, but check out his massive scars on his left index

can someone post the link? i'd rather not direct link to that from here

FUGG! Anyone have a screenshot of her twitter earlier? She followed podesta,huma, and hillary. Ugh now she dumped them. Also they were followers on twitter. Someone had it earlier. Could use it for a meme.

search web.archive.org archive.is & google cache, quick

it's legit as fuck found it before me

so I've been thinking, all these fucked up "satanist" things that are going on, i think i know why they are doing it.

"Satanists" often say that satan is the liberator, that God is has enslaved us, and well i guess that is technically true, "god" or the bible puts restraints on people, because civilizations need a guiding force so that people pull in the same general direction. i think the point of all these degenerate things are done for psychological reasons. If you tell yourself that there is no right or wrong, and that everything is subjective, and you enforce this by doing things that any sane person would say is wrong, you can really be "free", as in you can do whatever you want with no regard for others. this is a powerful tool in competitive places like politics or big money corp. if you can rid yourself of restraint, you can get a leg up on the competition by doing things they can't. you can be a cutthroat of epic proportions.

Now this can really help you, as an individual, but obviously it's to the determent of the group. It's like some fucked up destructive form meditation

I doubt many of these people actual worship satan, or have any theistic beliefs at all.

I'm slightly disappointed. I thought we'd try to pinpoint all her symbolism so the media had nothing to stand on just trying to call it art. I tried earlier but didn't spend enough time.

We need more memes with the direct symbolism so they can't wiggle out of it.

Filthy disgusting kike gods need to die. KEK IS SUPREME

Those are some fantastic child birthing hips

Looks like twitter dropped #SpiritCooking with an alogritihim or something, just going by this:

trends24.in/united-states/

you can see #spiritcooking at top of the trends until 3 hours ago, only to dissapear at 2 hours ago

only thing that kike is birthing is an avatar of Moloch

this bitch remembers me of rasputin

while you make some very good points, in my mind its about a sick sense of power over other people. remember when podesta was bragging to julian that the food he was getting was 'better'? they feel like they are 'better' than other people which helps their poor little egos. You don't need god to know that the shit they do is fucked up, in fact, it might be better if people came to that conclusion without worrying about what sky-daddy thinks of them. and the main reason they are into this sick stuff is so they can blackmail each other to get what they want.

checked and
kek'd

Comfy commentary from a legit satanist, embed related.

TL;DR is that Podesta is a poseur who has no taste. Probably just felt bored engaging in mundane pay to play politics for the aspiring Wicked Witch Of The West Wing and decided to act like an edgy 12 year old to feel like a big guy with a master plan. As occult stuff goes, spirit cooking is just shallow "shock art". Podesta gets an "A" for sinister intent, an "F-" for credibility. Kind of like everything else he does.

this guy is a total fag himself

he's not a satanist fam

I think I remember this same guy from early this year acting like a total sperg and trying to exorcise Trump. Now he sounds downright fucking lucid. Goddamn, but if Trump hasn't inspired tens of millions of people to get their spaghetti all in the bowl.

Is he something else now?

yeah, he's just a normal celtic pagan of some sort

so many freemason shills its not even funny

By God… and we're supposed to be the bad guys.

I see what your saying user, makes it a lot less interesting to think off when you simplify it to that level though

kek

Styx said in one of his videos a couple weeks ago that he was drunk all day erry day for a couple months around May/June of this year. Might've had something to do with it.

He also makes the case from time to time that Trump is the most libertarian candidate in this race, since Gary Johnson - in addition to not being Ron Paul - doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and Bill Weld is a straight-up neocon.

forgot about this one from the Faceberg COO

Steben made a video

It still boils my blood that they have for decades (perhaps even centuries) used people like us for scapegoats, stating that we're the one's holding society back, destroying the world, screwing people over, and even doing the very things that they're actually doing and were able to get away with it due to the control (((they've))) had over the MSM and other sources of information in our daily lives. Now we have proof that they are the ones truly doing these atrocities, and we have the ability to give people the truth and expose the lies, deception, and horrors they have committed. God willing, I'm looking forward to the day this all explodes in their faces and justice will finally be done to these monsters, either by their own doing or ours.

LOL

IT KEEPS GOING DEEPER

This is Global.

The same thing that is happening here happened in Belgium a few years ago. They kidnap and traffic children so important and influential people can be filmed raping or killing them. This is used as leverage.

There is also the darker side of this which is the Satanic blood rituals.

Congratulations Holla Forums you found the source of the mystery of why cartoon witches and wizards always have long crooked noses and strange beards. Reality has been memed too far. I think we are about due for a real witch trial.

This #SpiritCooking and all these sick people need to be purified by fire.

It all just came full circle.

No such thing.

Tony is John's brother. That's why Marina asks "Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?" In the full email, you can see where Tony messages his brother asking him to go.

Oh boy'o

Who is the Cenobite-looking bitch in all these pics with Marina?

things are usually quite simple, there is just a lot of smoke and mirrors around to make it seem complex,

take Scientology for example, sure there were true believers, and they were useful idiots who provided their own money and time to it. and it helped to shield them from the wrong kind of exposure. people started arguing about belief, instead of looking at the real deal, that the "church" of Scientology was just created to exploit a law, so that Hubbard and his homies could dodge some taxes. Was it a cult? yes it became one, but there was no form of belief in the higher echelons, they were all suited up lawyers and businessmen who employed the full knowledge of social manipulation and marketing to have people give you their money without you even selling them a product. best fucking business model of all time.

all the rich actors who joined? tax purposes.

Stop shilling your fucking videos here, every single time you do you preface it with 'comfy', when in actuality they're shit videos and always will be.
FUCK YOUR ECELEB WORSHIP

Get a haircut.

Styx stop being such an arrogant fucktard. She said in her own words that it is not art when in the context of private gathering. It might be a whole other ritual without the cameras there.

It's kikes attempting to use synchronicity to force their prophecies to come true. They believe there is some kind of threshold for chaos, and that after requirement is met it will piss off god enough to act by pouring out punishment/vengeance, and fulfilling the promises made to them. If their god exists he will most likely troll the shit out of them by giving them what they want at first and then fucking them over in the most hardcore way possible. The third temple hasn't even been rebuilt yet, but I feel we will live to see it destroyed.

THEY NEED TO SEE THIS / OTHER CLIPS OF HIM BEING PRAYED OVER BY CROWDS OF CLERGY

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

Saved.

Pic Related: Herr Donutsteel

11Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
19But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Stick Hillary's face on the body, then have pepe shitting all the brown whatever / blood onto her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4c2uoOF3o

the other best one

enjoy the hebrew ^_^

(checked)
Top fucking Kek.

Need some floating corn chunks and a few floaters so the normalfags can get it.

Also, Hillary needs some of the poo on her lips.

also the source of vampire legends.

Best brush up on the ol' Hexen Hammer, faggots. We're gonna need it.

fucking lady gaga im pretty sure

scientology is a super complex hierarchy with retarded pseudo spiritual elements thrown in, and uses peer pressure and blackmail to keep its 'members' in line.

also, photoshop the jew's nose to be like twice as big

Rife here in bongland also. It global as you say.

It is the one thing that I have zero faith in ever being resolved. If you look at the way power structures shut any investigation on the matter down it is like nothing else. To investigate it at any serious level is death or a life on the run.

I find it more likely that an active president would announce the existence and ongoing cooperation with extra dimensional beings than I do any Government bringing high-level child abusers to justice.

If somehow Trump actually managed to bring some justice about and stop this happening I would genuinely consider him a God Emperor and gladly go into battle for him because he would truly be the light.

I can say on the authority of pepe's word that this is a masonic deception

All you dipshits calling this satanist or pagan or whatever must be new. The chick is a fucking JEW. This is just some twisted new form of the blood "libel" they've been doing for centuries.

Although if it leaks to mainstream, I'm sure they would LOVE for it to leak as satanism. You know, instead of traditional jewish blood rituals. I swear, the worst thing about current year is all the newfags

Step up to the plate bong and name the jew

I am confident they are ringleaders in the whole affair; after all they don’t see Goyim as proper beings and thusly would have no moral issues with such behavior. There are other groups involved though, lots of the bong politician’s who are well known to be serial boy rapists are goyim.

#NotAllSatanists

It's ok Styxycakes, I enjoyed the video. Thought about getting on the Patreon - you have a lot of entertaining insight and for fuck's sake like 30+ min of video per day which is a ton of content compared to other channels.

Believe what you want faaammmm

Why do you think its called a boys club?

I thought that was a woman before I heard his voice.

More Podesta weird art shit:
"nb: Not always. Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.

"They were horrified," Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face."

archive.fo/HhWH9

youtube.com/watch?v=55k3v5NWgLc

hahahahaha OH WOW

Styx is a good lad or at least as good of a lad as anyone who still browses half/pol/ can be. There is something about the imperious manner in which he ways in on things that is very entertaining to me. Not that I always agree with him.

I bought one of his books tbh.

Gross. I just don't understand why it doesn't seem to bother normalfags. There is clear evidence (crystal clear in the case of the UK) of elite individuals engaging in terrible acts. The Government as much as comes out and tells everyone that they won't be stopping it and…. no one seems to care. Baffling.

It's too "far out" for them to believe. It would destroy their normalfaggotry to realize that these incredibly dark and disgusting things goes on, and that our "rulers" are all implicated.
Easier for them to just dismiss it as another tinfoil conspiracy.

Well think of the normalfags in terms of eras. These people would probably be the same ones in Rome watching people getting eaten by feral animals and gladiators for entertainment. It's not hard come to the conclusion that most people are like that, especially the ones who just want to be entertained and treat life like a thrill, not trying to give an excuse to enable degeneracy or horrendous acts like this. When they wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't do that you have to remember that a few centuries ago things were way more grisly.

Dutroux affair?

Styx also thinks 9/11 was basically as stated by the government and dismisses various other conspiracy and fringe related ideas in order to hold up his "I'm so rational" self image. He has some common sense political opinions, good for him. He dismisses topics he knows nothing about because of arrogance and insecurity. Don't take him as an authority, he's only offering his unresearched opinion on things, which is sometimes correct, sometimes not, but whether he actually knows about something or not he presents it with the same confidence.

first we need to make sure he isnt in on it too, then we have a chance at gutting these evil fuckers

Is anyone else noticing the extreme technical difficulties the site is having right now?

What did Holla Forums do to piss people off this time?

Podesta's office

what haven't we done?

…mfw i saw that creature with the same mouth during a terribly bad acid trip, except it was like the adult version of the changing and it was two of them, one dressed in black and one in white.

they were telling me the interdimensional satanic rabbinical order had just taken my kidney and they took it to china. my friend turned into a gman and i thought that he would call the cops on me and the cops would come kill me if they saw me like that.

this all resulted from a spontaneous HORRIBLE pain from my kidneys (i had eaten way too much salty shit due to the fact i was out on vacation eating at restaurants every day).
the trip was amazing right until i got that horrible pain, i even threw up all over myself because of how badly it hurt. felt like i was gonna cough out my kidney. long story but i already cured my kidneys.

tl;dr i literally had pol the bad trip

Exposed the goyim to their main pedo kike, child slavery ring and their ridiculous kike blood magic.

I really hope he isn’t. He doesn’t strike me as sworn in and the fact that he noped out of Epstein’s company when he clicked what it was all about and then alluded to what was going on gives me some confidence that he doesn’t eat children.

You never know however.

I was going to slag off the mods for banning me for starting a 5th of November thread… then I noticed the front page get flooded at the exact time with a bunch of sliding bullshit. Now I don't know what to think. Is it a grand conspiracy against me? Did I just get unlucky with my timing?

Jesus man, how many ug's did you take?

Some pedo kike injected CTR with new funds to try and combat "spirit cooking". They're terrified that the goyim are being exposed to their pedo rituals. All hands are probably on deck combating anything that might be used to slide threads like this one.

So I just got unlucky. Fair enough I guess but goddamnit; I really wanted to rep the roots of our culture. Before baneposting; before Ebola-chan; before Heath Ledger's Joker there was V.

i had a trip and got that same feeling. Wasn't a bad trip though, instead of satanic stuff i went full out of body and saw clouds, typical geometric pattern stuff and a red sun that was emanating an intelligence. always assumed it was nibiru. seeing a changeling would be terrifying tbqh m8. maybe they did take your kidney and replaced yours with a pigs one or something, fucking jews are all about that shit

me too, but you can never be too sure about these things.

Serb here. Just a heads up for spotting (((them))) in the future, look for names beginning with Abra, Muha, Ahma, Ibra etc.. 99% of the time these indicate a jewish or bosnian/albanian muslim origin.

Believing in something symbolically or "in principle" will eventually lead to an actual belief in most cases.

You look over at /christian/ and you typically see the same story over and over again. They picked up the bible and started following it to be different or to piss off the homos and then actually started believing it.

LaVey Satanism is more or less what you've described. "Satan" is purely used as a symbol for human nature and the idea that it should be embraced rather than constrained. This is the official "Church of Satan" that set up a monument of Baphomet like a year ago. They use a lot of satanic symbolism but none of it has any real meaning, it's mainly used as a tool to recruit edgy teenagers and piss off the Christians.

Ritualistic satanism is a whole different level. People don't perform blood sacrifices or rape virgins for symbolism. They genuinely believe that Lucifer is granting them special powers in exchange for carrying out his will.

(1) nigger, these people absolutely perform blood rituals and human sacrifices. If you start believing in thing like that, at the very least cognitive bias will take over and "prove" you were right all along. We do it here every day with dubs and trips. The people in charge of this country, they do it with bombings and mutilated and murdered children. Welcome to the edge of the world motherfucker. You're here forever.

No, you can never be too sure.

This election has been monumental; I doubt we will ever see anything like it again. This whole abuse thing has always been one of the end bosses for those like us who genuinely want to make the world a better place. I didn’t expect it to be brought out into the public domain in currentyear+1.

We’ll see what happens, usually it gets swept back under the rug very quickly but piggy backing on the election might actually get something to stick. I don’t fancy the chances of it much but it is possible.

ok

Those are not the arms of a man who eats hot dogs and cheese pizza all day.

Edit the right had to make it 88 then troll nogs with him being an ebil naaaaazi.

The Trump/Epstein connection is disinfo, he knew Jeff, along with every other rich/famous person in NY, and then kicked him out of Mar A Lago because he made advances on an underage girl. Trump is not in the Lolita Express logs but only in Jeff's personal contact book, which is different from the blackmail
book and includes people like Steven Hawking, Mayor Deblasio, and Alec Baldwin. I seriously doubt Steven Hawking is a pedophile.

See vid related at 1:15:50

Been watching V for Vendetta on and off all night. Shit this shit was almost as right as Xenogears.

Zlatan ain't no Jew… is he? Mudslim maybe. Got a wife who looks like an 80's pr0n*.

This ain't normal behaviour fam and this is a gook imageboard so that tells you something.

That is what I was saying.

Spics and nigs are superstitious as fuck, and this is a complete killshot for them, already had one of my spic coworkers explain that his entire family, catholics, flipped the fuck out over the spirit cooking thing, the grandma was crying and praying and none of them are voting Cunton or are voting Trump even though his cousin is at risk of deportation from Trump. This is a killshot, and if we get it trending in spanish, we win this election. Period. #CocinaDelEspiritu. If any bilingual anons can make taco legible memes it kek will bless you, I don't speak taco and don't want to let google translate butcher the memes with shitty translation.

How does this year keep getting twice as insane every few weeks?

KILL THE WITCH
BURN THE HERETIC
PURGE THE UNCLEAN

yes, but just because he didnt go to pedo island, doesnt mean he's clean per se. I don't think he's into it, but his beauty pagents would be something to look into a bit closer. we know the rape accusations that recently came at him are bullshit of course, because its just msm kvetching. the only red flag i can think of is his 'if she wasnt my daughter maybe i'd be dating her' comment.

absolutely retarded. you realize this would just make nazi's look bad again? we already have enough dirt to bury podesta and the whole clinton crew, and you want to muddy the waters like this? come on, man

can confirm that we should spread this in tacospeak memes, im getting tired, but if we don't get any responses ill start a beanerspeak #spiritcooking requests thread tomorrow

HWUE JUTH HUWANTETH TO BE FRIENTH

Every time I post this guy's videos, you accuse me of being him, even though he's a cuckchanner. I guess it's our "thing" :3

So I guess it's a bit like post-modern "art", where every literal shitsmear on a canvas is a "political statement" that always just happens to advance cultural marxism, where the "art" is just a cover for a more sinister true purpose. In the case of "spirit cooking", perhaps it's a form of social proof, basically a 2spooky4u name for the mutually-assured destruction blackmail that Holla Forums theorizes about.

Part of the reason I like Styx is that he's both Holla Forums and /x/. He usually keeps them separate on his channel, but when they are found together in one news item, as with the Shadilay vinyl EP, he makes a video.

He looked better with a goatee tbh.

No, I think he's just more concerned with the government response to it - which was a ham-fisted overreaction and civil liberties nightmare - regardless of what the "true story" really is. He admits he's not a civil engineer and says he's not qualified to comment.

Black people are very superstitious so getting this to the blacks is important. I don't know how to contact the congo, I assume twitter?

Marina Abramovic made a short movie funded by the UN. Can you spot the burning cross?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxsPq3yviRU

I hope V for Vendetta is right, not for the bulk of the movie, but for the end. We all need to realize collectively what our government(s) is and has been doing to us, and blow it sky high for all to see. (FBI this is where you come in and bust this wide open, start arresting Hillary and company, be the heroes)

Personally, I think we are living more or less in the first Matrix movie, where we have not only taken the red pill, but are now detached from the tank. All that is seen cannot be unseen.
said it best.
The blue pilled populace is what keeps me awake at night. They catch glimpses of reality outside their "simulation" (that institutions like wikileaks or our memetics show them) but choose to ignore/block it out anyway, so they can go on with their lives as they know it, caring little for what lies outside their fake reality. It scares me to death thinking that all this that has been outed will be for nothing. Especially if Hillary becomes president, covers it all up, and memoryholes everything that has happened. People will forget, and their debauchery will grow to ridiculous levels knowing they can now do this in plain sight, and people won't care. I want to believe average people will really see all this shit and will not stand for it, but if people are still willing to vote for Hillary after all that has been exposed already, will they ever say enough and fight back? I'm not sure.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marina_Abramović&diff=prev&oldid=747826842

One for Spanish speakers

Fucking kikes how did I miss this

He goes on 8ch too you nignog. Stop shilling.

Every day I get more and more certain that we are living in the 40K universe.
Every fucking day..

There is no question.
This is chaos, this is corruption.
The 40k was inspired by the psychic influence of the God Emperor.
We're living on some undiscovered backwater planet waiting to be found by the empire.

I only pray that the exterminatus comes before chaos fully manifests itself.

I can confirm this. Spoke with a friend in South Florida, this "spirit cooking" shit spread like wild fire and was all over Spanish talk radio. This is what all the old Cubans are talking about.

Do you anons actually read up on satanism to understand what's going on? This is all kind of going over my head. Any recommendations on Satanist/Jewish/Moloch texts I can read?

Checked.

Close, we're in Ascension.

Get ready, it gets better.

Here's where it gets even better.

#spiritcucking

Fucking checked.

Democrats are about to lose their entire voting base.

Like it matters what these fucks do. They are delusional if they believe this works somehow and some cosmic entity will fulfill their retarded destiny. I knew that elites were doing some cultist shit as organization to have stronger bonds together but this is beyond retarded. Do they want to destroy this plane of existence with their leaking roleplay fetishes?

The only destiny they will bring upon themselves is warm ovens and soap factories.

Spook has several meanings. It can mean whatever stirner meant, it can mean a cia agent, it can be a synonym for nigger, and it can mean a ghost.

I agree with you, involving children in jewish rituals and brainwashing otherwise good goyim into more followers will have no impact on anything whatsoever.

Pic related guys.

Will Hillary be forced to go on TV and say she isn't a witch?

Pure coincidence, goyim.

You answered your own question bud.

Who would have thought that a Satanist kike with far reaching social and political influence would happen to look just like an A Wyatt Mann cartoon.

looks like king nigger may be in on this too

Judaism is satanism.

Trump will save us from evil satanic jews, right guys?

This year is one fucking wild ride. I don't know what to fucking believe any more.

If you take a vow of celibacy can you still jerk off?

Nope. Masturbation is a sin according to /christian/

Guess who is waiting for us inside that Abyss?

(((Rabbi Milberg))) supports it

tweetsave.com/rabbimilberg/status/794669182583533568

Bane? Oblivion?

daedra doesnt real

(checked)
fapping is degenerate user

Holy shit, bringing this to light fucking floored it for Ol' Hilldawg. It's like everybody involved with Clinton ultimately drags her down with the public. From Weiner now to this Spooky GMILF. They can't keep up.

filename.jpg

Real is a funny word. If we consider, as the Romans did, that gods were entities who went by different names in different lands, then we have no reason to suppose that daedra should be unreal. Although the terms come from a work of fiction, the entities to which these names point still exist. Why should The Hunt, as an ideal form, be choosy about the names to which it responds? Should it become upset by your use of the name Hircine instead of Artemis, or should it play along with an air of amusement? I think the latter, and just as we put on interact with people differently based upon how they contact us, so too would those entities which we call gods. Thus the sage would benefit from knowing as many names and facets as possible, as it would allow him to fine tune his magic. Mars and Guan Yu may both be gods of war, but circumstances may dictate that one's favor would be more useful in a given situation.

ave maria i guess

You don't have to go full christcuck to believe in this stuff and want an Inquisition. Classical Chinese folklore is full of spider women eating kids and shit like that, every religion is about spiritual awareness of both good and evil and tools to enact justice.

Come on user, even as a teenager I knew religions were bullshit for the same reason being fedoracore is bullshit. How the hell can one person be so certain about one or the other when we can't even figure our basic shit like gravity.

I really do not need to see the pedophilia videos of the dems. Alex is right again.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMHIAOJXNDM

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

SENT TO DRAIN

SECRET DESTROYERS

HOLD YOU UP TO THE FLAMES

It's going to set a very strange legal precedent when millions of people watch them, thus incriminating themselves for CP. Then again, that happened with The Fappening too, and I never heard of anybody going to jail over it.

Wasn't that image debunked already? There is a letter in the hash that isn't used in md5.

Emphasis mine. What did he mean by this?

AND WHAT DO I GET
FROM MY PAIN
BETRAYED DESIRES
AND A PIECE OF THE GAME

i shit you not that song has been stuck in my head all say and i started singing it in my head 1 second before i read that.

Happening is just hype you fucking tourist faggot. Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

we should be using this to link jews to satanism more. been tweeting it and getting alot of retweets.

turn their golems against them with #BloodLibel #SpiritCooking

YES
For some reason the nigger seems to love shit like this. Let them see this shit and they will either chimp out and not vote at all or we will see more of pic related.

8/10 pics though m80.

You know, the sad thing is like 95% of the shit they get up to kinda seems like my idea of a good time. If only they could practice the tiny amount of self-discipline it takes to not like, kidnap, rape, and sacrifice children en masse. I just can't for the life of me figure out why they have to cross the line separating good clean perversion from undiluted evil.

We were full Weimar years ago user…

Jesus Christ, the pain that I can see in that child's eyes.

There's no such thing us mild degeneracy user. It was always a slippery slope.

I drank a soda a couple weeks ago despite knowing damn well that it's the Jew in liquid form. It has not led to me joining any child trafficking Satanist cults as of yet.

God wills it, my brother.

Fuck you Jane. The pizza you and Daria ate in those scenes looked fucking delicious for some reason.

sauce on that? yeeesh

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? I JUST WANTED TO SHITPOST!

YOU WILL SEE SHILLARY ENACT THIS HUMAN SACRIFICE AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT, GOYIM!

You need to shape up or kys.

He's got surgery for Dupuytren's contracture disease. That is where the scar is from.
(Or maybe its covering up the satanic rituals but my tinfoil hat isnt that thick yet)
t. My friend has the same disease and his scars look similar

It only gets darker from here.

Look goys more revelation!

fuck off, kike

Gee Israel, how do you know which nights are going to be "earthquake nights"?

nearly 30 years now mate.

I'm starting to think we've been overestimating them the whole time.

Though not blood libel, now is a good time for anons to expose oral circumcision, which has videos and images throughout the clearnet, to the goyim. Add it in with with "spirit cooking" tweets. The goyim will be repulsed instantly and believe it unthinkable until they look it up themselves and see that it's all true.

I didn't see it at first, but I do now, he's using a semi transparent bandaid that covers it up really well

that is well made.

pic related for posterity

Halloween came late for Holla Forums

you must be a baby boomer, great job cucking over western civilization

r-right.. guys?

trump hires the best people for the job, clinton hires the worst

yeah. someone was larping and didn't get hexidecimal. it doesn't use an s

wait, that shows the page being revised to SAY jewish. wiki must be trying to pull a fast one on us

THIS IS SOME EXTREMELY FUCKED UP SHIT

Welcome to CY+1 on the new calendar

End times friendo

couple years ago I was pretty degenerate and into drugs, worst trip I ever had wasn't seeing strange creatures, or shadow people, or anything like that, no matter how fucked I was I always knew it wasn't real, and would kind of play along with the hallucinations, it was just fun. All fun and games until I hallucinated fully, audio, visual, and all of about 8 niggers in my living room stealing my shit. I was so fucked I shouldn't have even been walking but managed to get a gun out of the safe and walk out there, only to realize it wasn't real, put the gun away and sobered up damn near instantly after.

wrong thread, i apologize

New Ben Garrison.

Nice edit, where's the real one?

Wow, Garrison's really slipping.

Where's the Cooking By The Book spoofs at?

Black and white is a huge symbol for them, once you know that you will literally see it everywhere in satanic propaganda. The Jay picture and her being 70 years old just seals the deal.

And the fun thing is Satanists worldwide shitpost on their forums and their shills are the reactionary-satanists or the reverse-christian stanists as these movement defeat the purpose of satanism because it only justifies the christian religions. You can see who the real satanist are by looking at the ones that commit suicide, because they believe they can then join the chaos dimension where there is no time only infite possibilities. But tbh its all bullshit from old sumerian magic, which evolved into the jewish kaballah which they now base their ideology on. The truth is its all about Marduk who they believe is above God and Satan, but its just another version of Satan who still wants to be higher then God. Really theres infinite spins on this but at the end there is only 1 truth.

Maybe, but a lot of slavs, especially Serbs look like that. Abramovic is from Serbia. But then her name clearly refers to Abraham.

Really it's all just gay shit that came from hallucinogens and it isn't efficacious at all. Too bad it has some very wealthy and powerful adherents.

2/10

Funfact.
Those numbers in the last pic of spirit cooking are the special tarot numbers minus 1.

1,2,4,8,12 is tarot
3,5,9,11 are apparently being used by Satanists.

1248421.com/2015/09/2-data-and-patterns/

For more information

Also something interesting I found today, from Mark 5:9.
''Then Jesus asked him, 'What is your name?' 'My name is Legion,' he replied, 'for we are many.'
''
Its interesting because the early anonymous slogan used to be:
We do not forgive. We do not forget. We are legion

I'm not sure if expect us was somewhere in there but it doesnt really matter for my point.

Abraham was a jew. There are plenty of non-jew serbians who remove kebab. This is a jew without a country.
Would you call her an American because she lives in America? no.
She is the international jew.

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUC

8-1 = 9?

Another interesting fact is that some schools of satanism incorporate meditation into their rituals as a way to release DMT through their Pineal Glands. So any deities they might meet are only illusions but that doesnt take away the fact that a demon might influence your subconscious and show you things through these illusions. Just to clarify, I would never participate in such events I'm just a very curious person who thinks you need to understand your enemy.

Fucking jews man, disgusting, when do we get to kill these sick fucks?

It's a strange feeling. It's sort of some dark knowledge that should not be used at all. That said, there is nothing wrong with learning it but there is a fine line between learning about your enemy and being influenced by them.

No, he was a Yahwist. Predated jews. But the Jewish enamorment with Abraham is why I brought it up. Some jewish names incorporate the name of Abraham. At the same time, her looks don't jump out to me as Jewish. She could be either Jewish or Serbian, but the name suggests Jewish. also suggests Jewish

It really doesn't. There's probably more people with the last name Abramović than there are Jews in all ex-yugoslav countries put together. It's not an uncommon name around here, and they can't all be Jews.

or maybe put the punching smug pepe at the bottom of the well surrounded by light.

Good eye. Actually, it appears more like Tarot plus 1 ignoring the first number (1).

That article does ascertain the magic properties of Tarot. Well worth reading if you want your pants blown off.

do not learn much if at all about the dark knowledge, lest you be visited by evil spirits

only learn as much as is necessary to get hillary and co taken down

without using the knowledge

Beyoncé herself is heavily implied in occult and MONARCH stuff. The following is well done and not too fluffy site:

vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/beyonces-performance-2016-vmas-twisted-occult-ritual/

that news site some time ago had ads for people who wanted to initiate themselves in occult stuff. They may expose a little of the truth but trust them too much.

dont spend too much time watching those 'satanic ritual' videos, they will affect you in bad ways. just skip through them on pause to get a gist of it.. that shit is too fucked up to be taken lightly

vimeo.com/36061419

she cuts up lifelike cakes of woman and serves the body parts to be eaten in this video

nice reenactment of satanic ritual murder. But hey, it's just a cake, no big deal. :^)

These people are sick and need to be wiped out

Did they give that cake her face on the left image?

this bitch is like a Metal Gear villain.

Get that shit trending on Twitter while #SpiritCooking is still around. Nigs and spics won't vote for someone that associates with that shit.

I thougth she was underneath, but with her head sticking up.

only fire can purge them at this point.

Lots of it.

So, Death Stranding is about how European culture is getting lost in the oils of kike's degeneracy.

So… Are we their punishment?

it will be extremely painful

UUUU

But really, their punishment must be more severe.

webbums incoming unless I fucked something up

Thaaaanks I remember this from my childhood and havnt seen since ages!!

no, it's the star of Crowley's cult (Thelema something like that; can't be arsed to confirm it).

"I think you're gonna need to do it, dude"

mfw the guy filming tries to get the cop to taze the dindu

That one was just a teaser. Here is part 1/3.

Part 2/3

Chill, alex, we don't want this at the moment

Part 3/3

legion in that case refers to very very many evil spirits that were in and/or around one man; Christ Jesus got the spirits out of him and into a herd of swine, who were stifled in the sea

THIS is what that "Fuck This Gay Earth" gif is from? Is this another example of meme convergence?

I feel like if we try to just go for shock factor normies will just rule this whole thing out as a conspiracy theory, think it would be more effective to pretend to be libtards and make this out to be a movement in support of their religious right to worship the devil. Extremists might run with it, and it might open a few eyes from people who want nothing to do with this shit.

good idea, throw in some "pedophiles are good people" shit and we'll have an actual firestorm on our hands

What is Kek trying to tell us?

That feeling coupled with the feeling of knowing that its wrong is what makes us human. Our ability to define right and wrong.

Man, he really never recovered from Bane's master plan, did he?

Erry' time!

WEW

He's been added to the DotR list, right?

What are you talking about? I watched those clips in order to see what the fuck you meant. Fucking gross. Didn't see the gif anywhere in there.

Wow, that's retarded. There are no crops growing there.

International Zionist Satanist Cabal in charge of agriculture.

When it rains, pepe diggs a little hole in the ground
He falls sleep when the day is over
But in the morning you can't make him stop

fix "satanic" and you're set, looks good

That movie was garbage. That shit started the trend of making action movies "kid friendly". Fuck that series.

#SpiritCooking evaporated from the U.S. trending list in literal seconds yesterday, just before it got replaced by #RememberWhenTrump (which took the #1 in trending instead).

This is actually an eye opener, it reveals that not only John but the rest of the Podesta family participates in these meetings. Specifically, it says about Tony sending John an email on whether he'll attend or not.

Also worthy of note (thanks to user):
The author of this article was dressed like a witch at some point (cosplay to be precise):
twitter.com/abbyohlheiser/status/577849361360674816

If we are to believe pic related, they left out a lot of things to 'debunk' anyway.

that post was about you getting lost in weebcuckery you fucking weebcuck

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

So she has basically admittet to doing occult satanic rituals?

Also forgot to note, #RememberWhenTrump stopped trending very quickly.

Im not advocating or planning anything illegal.
Remember that we got these emails by easily guessing his email?

marinaxabramovic @ gmail .com

You know what to do.

Pain and hardships can be power.

Dont do it though, its illegal. Purely roleplay. ;)
Youll never know what one might find in the email of an old witch.

Here is Hugh Jackman at one of these events.

Cakes of light.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake_of_Light

Straight from Thelema and Crowley, with a lot of added edgyness. Which unfortunately seems to be the only thing people end up learning from him.

IS THIS REAL LIFE

yes

Why do the masses let the mentally insane rule over them?

What do they mean?

The fags humping the ground.
I remember that gif existing for years.

#rememberwhentrump could easily be turned around. #rememberwhentrump didn't get involved with satanic rituals? #rememberwhentrump didn't participate in mock human sacrifice? #rememberwhentrump didn't consume bodily fluids in a satanic dinner?

Lies, and terror.

I've been researching the ritual murder of Andrei Yustschinsky in 1911 (pic related), and have been relying on a translation of a book titled Jewish Ritual Murder by Hellmut Schramm.

This translation is found at antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Hellmut_Schramm/kiev.htm

I happened upon this bit of text on the page:

My question to Russian-speaking comrades here is linguistic: is it likely that in 1911, media (Jewish-owned or not) were using words like "reactionary" and "enemy of progress" to describe peoples' opinions of the Jews or Bolsheviks?

These words seem so 21st century to me, but of course what would I know - I wasn't around then.

This is one red pill that goes deep, and it's highly disturbing.

There is a direct connection between "Moloch" and the so-called "blood-libel" (jews kidnapping, torturing and killing little Gentile baby/child in Spring & adult in Autumn). They still 'keep the faith' as it were, and this is why they shriek, wail and generally freak out over any intimation of a connection or their guilt (see: Blood Passover: The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder by Ariel Toaff).
Pic related: actual victim in the age of photography, Andrei Yutschinsky

See also: jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/RitualMurderMythOrReality.pdf, specifically page 4
And as for my native

Rome, Italy – Italian and Russian police, working together, broke up a ring of Jewish gangsters who had been involved in the manufacture of child rape and snuff pornography.

Three Russian Jews and eight Italian Jews were arrested after police discovered they had been kidnapping non-Jewish children between the ages of two and five years old from Russian orphanges, raping the children, and then murdering them on film. Mostly non-Jewish customers, including 1700 nationwide, 600 in Italy, and and unknown number in the United States, paid as much as $20,000 per film to watch little children being raped and murdered.

Jewish officials in a major Italian news agency tried to cover the story up, but were circumvented by Italisn news reporters, who broadcasts scenes from the films live at prime time on Italisn television to more than 11 million Italian viewers. Jewish officials then fired the executives responsible, claiming they were spreading "blood libel."

Throughout history, various groups have accused sects of Jews of ritually murdering small children. One such account, that of Hugh of Lincoln, led to the expulsion of all Jews from Britain in the 13th Century. Such accounts have generally been discounted, but are so wide spread that Jewish organizations have developed a name for them – "blood libel."

Though AP and Reuters both ran stories on the episode, US media conglomerates refused to carry the story on television news, again saying the story would prejudice Americans against Jews.

Jewish gangsters in Russia have become increasingly linked to traffic in "white slaves" and prostitutes through Israel, according to a recent report in the Jerusalem Post. Israel turns an official blind eye to forced prostitution, and does not punish..

archive.fo/RV4HC

Jewish Ritual Murders aka Jewish Blood Libel
pastebin.com/4TyfTN6E

I wonder what brings about all this. Sure, there's religious reasons but medical science knows Jews are among the most prone to mental illnesses of any group. They're dangerous and shouldn't be allowed to walk outside padded rooms.

there is no pic, you are on tor

Is there something wrong with uploading images again on? I guess I can understand that. Well, it's all in there for anyone to see.

is that real canadian maple syrup?

Underrated post. Cameron, Parsons and Hubbard did a ritual together to open a portal for evil to enter our dimension. She was also a pretty famous actress at the time, vid related

it's pussy blood and liquid chocolate, just like mom used to make

Why would you tone it down by changing red to blue faggot. Change it back.

they need to hang high.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/03/20/that-time-bill-and-hillary-clinton-went-to-a-voodoo-ceremony-in-haiti/

Just dropping this here. Could get to some people who only believe MSM.

Probly visiting Obamas house

Wait a minute…another book of revelations thing going on. The woman in red. Might be Marina.

the woman sitting upon the beast is supposed to be a metaphor or something from my understanding

maybe you should reread Revelations 17

I know it could be a metaphor for a collective as well or a political mindset.

i noticed this line though

18 And the woman which thou sawest, is the great city, which hath kingdom over the kings of the earth.
The Book of Revelations 17:18 DRA 1899 American Edition

for all I know this refers to a secret underground city that exists today where the satanic peodphilic blood magic cult largely operates in

Calling , scoundrel , raincoat , but call them a Jew , etc .

No, it's probably a reference to the US or Israel.

well the book does have the word city there, rather than country or something

Fire is too good for these subhuman. They need to have their limbs processed through a woodchipper and then thrown into a pen of feral hogs.

Jesus Christ. This is fucking insane. Why does God do nothing?

1 John 5:19 - We know that we are from God and that the whole world lies under the control of the evil one.

John 12:31 - The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.

Ephesians 6:12, 13 - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

"I'm not a satanist" [email protected]/* */666
well, that clears that up!

because we would never progress. time to make the next step in evolution and wipe out the scum

made some OC from that and another user's OC

just realized i should probably censor it for normie-friendliness

>Conglaturations nu/pol/
ftfy

What the fuck are those pictures? Is that an actual cadaver? I haven't seen those before in relation to this shit.

I'm autistic, disregard this post. It's cake.

What the fuck man…

Please, learn here.
>>>/christian/

What's MONARCH?

Anyone know what the cross that she sometimes wears means? Anyway, you can see the evil in her eyes, like pointed out.
And the kikes made an article.
archive.fo/449eh

I'm agnostic. I still am, despite this shit. If anything, these kikes are just pooling psychic energy for their kike magic. I don't think there are any gods in a traditional sense, just targets for energy given a name, definitely not creationism for sure.

Niggers are extremely superstitious and I agree with the OP in using this to scare them off.

I just think the video related is relevant because I've been going around and this spirit cooking crap has completely dominated the talks while Hillary belonging to the 7th floor, the new clinton emails, the whole child trafficking stuff is getting behind.

follow OP but don't lose focus of other things

quit pushing this goon meme

Why is this unpinned. This is changing the election. Idiots don't care about corruption. They care about standing against people who eat children.

That actually seems to be working. Fucking USC Poll had Trump shoot up.

It is indeed the greatest thing to come out yet. A very common sense approach that I think we missed out on.

If we can keep the heat on this Freak Show. we can have the dems run out of support real quick. We must find more and we must display it to the world.

(((Yugoslavia)))
(((Tito)))

any confirmation on the identity of the corpse being eaten and we need to meme the Ordo Hereticus to exist for removal of these people

Child trafficking is part of the Luciferian rituals. In order that nobody looks after the missing children you need children from orphanages or from 3rd world countries after an catastrophic event. Then they rape the hijacked children and kill them. The Hampsteam scandal showed how much children they use.

It ain't an easy task to redpill people instantly if they have not done the research the last 5 years. So you have to start with something very obvious and with they can see with their own eyes.

It's a good fuckin' angle to take honestly. It's grizzly, dark, and incredible grotesque.

She may be right.
Satanism is what Catholics calls it, because Satan is a figure of the bible.

They have different names for what they stand for, but most of them (Rosicrucians, Kabbalists, AA, Golden Dawn, Freemasons, Aleister Crowleys pupils and hundred of other occult groups formed and infiltrated by the same groups) believe in last instance in Lucifer, the fallen angel, the light bearer, their source of enlightenment and freedom. And I call them Luciferians.

can the fat fuck shut the fuck up and let the man speak without interrupting like media hog?

Crooked Hillary's disfigured adviser.

Assange is a cock gobbler, Geralt's too good of a character to be smeared with that kikes face.
You make like assange now, but he is NOT a fan of Trump, and openly says the U.S has two 'terrible choices' for president.

Its all fun and games for now, but if Trumps elected he could very well be doing this same shit to him soon enough.

Fuck that guy.

I only hope Pamela Anderson did not bring Assange any strange food.

When it comes to Trump I am not a fanboy either. I would take Ron Paul 100 times over Trump. We hate Hillary because she is a globalists whore, a kike funded puppet, an occultist witch, a opportunistic liar, a communists, a cultural marxist and a hater of the white race and nationalistic, sovereign republics. If anything of that is true of Trump I hope Assange will be the one to point that out and help to bring him down.

It is not about a cult of personality of one person here. It is about humanity and believes in ideas and there is much more on stake here than Trumps election. He is the right one for the job right now. Not the best possible choice in all eternity.

This is real fucking spooky in light of Korea

By the way the Blood Sacrifice they are doing and is hanging on Podestas office is a "Abrahamic" blood sacrific.

Go all the way to the bottom of the page: ldsveg.org/Sacrifice.htm

Every "satanist" video on other "satanist" is always

Its the same as the Communists. Thats not REAL communism.

Your either on the positive side, or the negative, or you transcend it all.

t.co/ftz4bDpmee

The fuck.

A kind of modern follow-up paradigm to MKULTRA. MONARCH is already an old name and contemporary programs probably have other code names. It's all about trauma-based mind control and the creation of slaves for various purposes - sex, manchurian candidates, assassins… scary, scary shit. The folowing article is quite helpful and to the point:

vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

Yes, but the Führer protects -

HEIL HITLER

I assume he's been… infected?

Last bump for today.

pastebin.com/jEHkAhZu

I think you're both on to something. It also makes me think of the literature on the psychology of belief, and the way that people can believe things (e.g. religiously) in the context of ritual that they don't believe in everyday life.

Oh look it's the other Pedo cult –

i have searched her in Croatian wiki and it says that she is Montenegrin

In the John podesta satanist digging thread an user said he helped a kike that did monarch programming on goodiest goyim bdsm slaves involving complete sensory deprivation, 3x daily trauma and immobilization in a dungeon basement to break the will and render them in an animal state for reprogramming via meaningless orders and food rewards that more and more sexual as the month wore on. He also shed light on the rituals employed by these ritualists.
I think Monarch programming and BDSM are fragments of the same mystery religions millienia old, as they have lots in common with older ritual practices and priesthood roles. Just replace ritual with scene, ritual tools and priest uniforms with fetish gear, sacrifice preparation with slave breaking and Priest/Apprentice with Master/Slave.
Hell, that headspace of total immersion I hear about from those humandogs sounds an awful lot like spirit channelling trances and pagan hunting rites. I wonder if this means that humans never really change their basic mental foundations but instead their interpretation changes with technology?

Spread this to all the local grocery stores and churches. Black and Mexican voters will drop Hillary like a fucking rock.

Holla Forums and chan boards says "sup faggot".

tu quoque

Big nonsurprise that Banana Man is even more of a filthy kike-tier degenerate than I even knew.
For the love of god, will somebody please get the gas?

The elites are so corrupt that their darkness has infected nearly every institution. It is just becoming harder and harder for them to hide it. Chaos, despite what people tend to think, is not evil. It is in many respects the cleansing fire that will burn away this corruption.

From chaos (Χάος) was born the earth (Γη), and the night (νύχτα) and the day (μέρα). At least in the Greek creation myth It is a war between the slow death from corruption, and rebirth through chaos.

Kek is a manifestation of this fundamental force, and that force is seeking a great cleansing.

Aussie shitposter here, I came here specifically to make sure that these 2 images were getting out through the socks. They had only just filtered down to T_D.

God Emperor's work, user.

Lady Gaga on Maria:

Entartete Kunst. Gib beiden einen Degenerierten-Stern und ab ins KZ mit ihnen.

Okay two things, you need to make it clear that she is indeed a KIKE.

You are being a fucking moron by thinking she's a legitimate "Serb", so I don't think anyone should be printing this shit out unless you fix and make it fucking in BOLD that she is indeed a kike.

Also

Are you a beaner by chance? Or do you think benaers will actually feel spooked by this kike's demonic moloch bullshit. Cause I'm just going to tell you now, Beaners are demon worshipers and selectively worship the devil everyday. They are not 'Christians' or 'Catholics' as those faggot studies try to show you.

So if you're going to try and spook the beaners into using common sense that some disgusting hook-nosed kike bitch whom is in cahoots with another cyrpto-kike bitch clinton and eating semen, menstural blood, and the eerie bullshit with the whole, cutting your middle finger on your left hand and 'eating the pain', You seem to fail to understand beaners do that shit all the fucking time.

You can walk up to any Mexican in America right now, and I assure you they worship some sort of death-demon god thing, and have effigies in their home that would be more in place with some faggot kid's house who thinks he's a witch. I'm sure there's an user out there that knows exactly what I'm talking about, I'm just trying to help you out cause you're failing to see how you can open the worlds eyes to this bitch being a fucking kike, and how this is kike's trying to spread their demonic blood rituals they've been doing since they've made it into Europe, and were consequently banned from all European nations one by one during the middle ages up until recently.

Cause If you ignore the fact she's a kike, and call her 'Serbian', you're becoming apart of the problem for selectively hiding the one thing that ties everything together. Don't do that, don't be that guy. Again, I cannot stress this enough, the fact you seemingly left out that she's indeed "Jewish" and put Serbian, and made a Beaner flier is leading me to believe you're a spic whom is either oblivious to all the shit that was found out from last night, or just dumb. Can't really tell since you know, you left out one of the bigger pieces that'll open people's eyes to the fucking dangers.

Not like beaners in question will care, or will be in this nation long enough if the people have their way due to being useless, disgusting child molesting, incestuous drug peddling freaks. This goes for all non-whites, beaners are on the shit list's top due to how they're becoming more prominent and are known to do more disgusting things inline with kikes, which funnily enough, beaners who claim to be 'white' are actually part kike with no real European ancestry.

They will not get the mercy of a quick death.

Confirmed for never even seeing a beaner or much less talking to one once in your life.

Holy shit, I come from a timeline where this showed up on 4chan several years ago, I've fucking seen this before.

Maybe he's European and the only experience he has with aliens is those 60 IQ mudslimes worshipping a pedo prophet.

No… don't take BDSM from me, please. There's a difference between public play like that and what two consenting adults choose to do in private.

the sounds of fundamentalists kvetching over satanists sperging is as funny as when jews kvetch over getting named.

Painting in blood, semen and shit is fine as long as it's done by consenting adults in private.

Same for consenting adults, in private, fucking animals. It's fine as long as it's not public, after all it's 2016 we need some decency :^))))))))^). YIFFE.

kys please so we can save rope

Excellent user, but why not include semen and breast milk? Those were featured as much as pig blood is this witch's artshit.

I`m just reposting from halfchan, I didn`t make them. I agree it doesn`t go into full detail, but I think they are overall well done and get the message across.

Wording, short text and good layout/pics are more important then covering everything.

Exactly. These folks are using it as a control mechanism and loosh farm, but properly used it can be a tool for immense spiritual growth and discipline, if you find the right teacher. Most subs are basically servants looking for nobles to wait upon and apprentices looking for masters to learn from. It's like that Sam Hyde skit involving the rent-a-male-role-models.
If you are really into the more Cerebral side of BDSM, i'd look up furry author H.A Kirsch's work, especially the Force of Nature series, that was an eye opener to natural law and power in itself.
Here's his portrait.

Look at the women laughing in the background when they're slicing her tit. Fucking degenerates.

The woman in red in pic4 is Debbie Harry from Blondie. I didn't see that mentioned yet so I thought I'd throw it in here. I'm disappointed she's involved with this cunt and her occult garbage. Goodbye 80's memory, you're now nothing but shit.

True but why lessen the impact? Pig's blood is bad enough but to mix that with human milk is quite triggering.

no user, this is about the manifest destiny of the white race. Agree with you in everything else, just to clarify.

Those trips deserve a webm conversion.

(checked)
And those dubs a proper checking

(1)

Wow, cool picture. It really captures the mix of evil and cheesiness. Is that black smoke pouring out of the windows?

It's cool to see OC that uses light and darkness effectively.

She's back on twitter fam, posted a pic of taxidermied dogs WTF. Can some twatterer pls engage her in conversation about her love of dead things and why dogs of all creatures, goddam I hope she offs herself soon.

user, I…

That's the church that got burned down a few days ago that the kike media tried to pin on Trump that turned out to be done by a Hellary supporting nigger.

It's a behelit, user. And to be autistic, the image in is inaccurate because Guts takes the Count's behelit in the first volume so that he can get closer to the Godhead.

OK I'm retarded but WHY taxidermy NOW. She must know all eyes are on her twitter. On the other hand she seems inexperienced in Twitter so maybe she thinks the Podesta email stuff is all over and only her beloved "onions" are reading her tweets.

Why are you posting this faggot?

I literally just was reading the thread, and I see some weird big-headed kike looking creature of the night with a faggot pentagram necklace looking like he's about to exhale cheese dust, then I realized that's probably you and you're just some malformed kike trying to get a quick view, since you don't know how to web'ums.

Fuck off kike, before one of these guys figure out where you live, tell your parents how you're misbehaving, and then you'll end up with head caved in, cause you seriously got some retarded looking head, looks like a fucking bobble head.

I bet you've sucked dick before too fag boy.

We have. The thing that gives them the most power is the illusion that they have power. With that illusion intact, they can carry on with all their half-baked perversion and not worry about interference. That's why they keep doing mind-numbingly stupid shit like keeping important information on insecure platforms and sexting random 14 year-olds. Let's be honest, the amount of security on the island pictured in is probably next to nil. It's secluded and secret. The spics over in Puerto Rico won't bother sailing or swimming over there, so they won't bother to have guards when they aren't present, and such men would get in the way if they were present.

We've already shown that we don't need a large, hierarchical organization to give them trouble. We only need individuals to act simultaneously and in the same direction. Change is coming; be its agent.

you're splitting hairs, this is about normie outreach and to normies anything creepy and occult like drinking blood and rituals is satanism. here we know it's just jewish blood magick

beaners might be into black magick, but that doesn't mean theyre gonna find this crazy big nosed bitch's magick alluring and get clinton more votes.

PRAISE KEK
New LA Times poll shows beaners dumping Hilldebeast.

Is this an expression she uses herself? It does have some occult symbolism that I will point to if that is the case.

Really we need to get this video on worldstar.

FUCK COMEY! THE FBI WON'T SAVE YOU.
==SPREAD THIS SHIT TO NIGGERS AND SPICS=
SPREAD THE CLINTON TIES TO PEDOS
TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK
OR ACCEPT THE EXTINCTION OF THE WHITE RACE
TRUMP MUST WIN

THis is good shit

That's the same as not surviving, you fucking tard.

abramovic666: IM NOT A SATANIST

and the butthurt begins to flow…

lolbergs are not and have never been Holla Forums, faggot.

Hitler quads confim

Satan is controlled opposition invented by Jews to limit the sight of good goy christucks like yourself. Christ(yeshua)ianity is a blight on the humanity that has worked for centuries to drain the western man of all his spiritual power and funnel it directly into the gaping maw of the Jewish volcano demon.

Good. It will give us the perfect opportunity to criticize Trump and encourage him to move further right.

What about Koka? Knew an Albanian girl with that name. I think she was Christian though.

There is no difference between doing it symbolicaly or not; in the medieval times, for the people unable to physicaly go to Jerusalem, they could symbolicaly go through a maze (symbol or actual maze) that symbolized the Holy City - the same goes for islam where one, if unable to visit the mecca, could symbolicaly do it from afar.

tl;dr What you see is what you get; they are eating a body.

THIS
SPREAD THIS SHIT

And the infographs and OC in this thread

Here

IT'S WORKING

Spread this one as well

this is the result of laicism and atheism. People stopped believing in "supernatural things"… but the elite DOES believe in them.

From a business background it's different. Normal people can shed things like spirituality and religion because they need all of their being to provide material means. The Elite already have the material means part covered. What they need is anything that makes their mean even more and this usually ends up being cults and spiritualism. Look at the concept of karmic retribution in Asia, people who are most fervent are typically businessmen and politicians. People with the most to lose with "a stroke of bad luck". They have power, they have money, they have everything a person could ask for and now they want spiritual reassurance that they will stay in power.

Then where's the God Emperor? Or is this part of the time where he's silently off to the side observing and learning how to guide humanity?

When can we fucking go to space and do space shit and fight Xenos? I wanna go to space, fuck this gay-ass planet.

I didn't mean literally to fuck this planet, fucking degenerates.

what's that symbol? I see it all over the futurefash threads.

got a translation from another user in another thread. This should do some major damage to the dem voter base, fire up the socks!

better translation here

bump before logoff

I don't care if they're doing this as some sort of in-joke, or legitimately believe it. They must be gassed, purged from the earth.

I mean did you see schnooz on her? common'. Very Jewy.

You guys got this message so out there that a normal korean over 55 who supports trump could not stop talking about how fucked up Spirit Cooking was today. Good job.
He didn't even see Draft Our Daughters.

Brew eggshells.

What pleases me is how this legitimately scared the shit out of god fearing Beaners.

Fuck off faggot. Nobody cares that the DYEL faggot Styx wants to portray Satanism as some dindu nuffin tree hugging hippy religion of peace.

If Satanists don't want to be grouped with this depravity than stop calling yourselves satanists. Perception is all that matters. When a woman goes grocery shopping wearing nothing but a thong and high heel, I'm going to think she's a hoe. I don't give a shit if she's not in face a hoe. Just like how I don't give a shit that this isn't in fact GENUINE SATANISM.

Yeah, like yourself. You sound like a cuckchan queer. I don't recall Holla Forumsacks ever giving a shit about the semantic differences of D&D voodoo magick card the gathering bullshit.

What cracks me up about you occult cucks is that you think that Satanism being some pansy goofy ass hippy religion would some how afford it the chance to escape from being ridiculed when that actually makes satanism look even more dweeby and fucking gay.

At least the Jewish Talmud death cult inspires fear into the hearts of many which is why it's often erroneously labeled as Satanism. They partake in some sick shit.
The vast majority thinks Satanism is scary because they mistake it for the Jewish death cult.

That fear is also a form of respect. They wouldn't respect or fear Satanism at all If the masses ever found out what Satanism actually is, they would all laugh at your faggot faces and probably beat you down for being such goofy ass larpers on par with Brony freaks.

nice memes

This is really the worst aspect of it. The so-called elites are too retarded to not document and have their weird borderline criminal/insane actions leaked.

The Shemitah got cancelled last year because we fucking helped expose it, REMEMBER???

Looks like all the anti-Hellary groups are pushing this to take her down.
examples:
twitter.com/MasterHellKat/status/795675410944159744
twitter.com/KodaWahya/status/795675200432074752

Seeing lots of niggers, spics, bernouts and steinbergs spreading #spiritcooking and the #MadeleineMcCann tags.

I wouldn't be an uncritical Christ lover, and I tend to sceptical of anything as Jewish-influenced as Christianity, but conflating the church today in its pozzed state with the church of history is just incorrect.

Catholicism is not Christianity
Christianity is biblical
Catholicism is not

Repent to Christ or suffer God's wrath

Those some good kids. Hopefully they will understand what we are doing to save them.

top kek

are you ignoring the fact that around AD 300 some random council voted on what parts of the bible to keep in and what to keep out? and all the revisions since then?

I have a sleeper account on a Cannibal forum used in trolling sick fucks. I posed as a willing victim looking to be sexually enslaved and eaten, spamming everyone with a canned message that was sent to every Chef on that board. From my research, this shit is commonly found in California, flyover states, Florida, and New Orleans surprisingly.
Hell even though they say Fantasy Only There have been incidents similiar to the Armin Meiwies case, like this one posted, and the ADMIN has actually killed and eaten people before.
They also fear Trump, as they gonna get shoa'd when he finds out.

What the fuck, user do they reveal their real names and location and if yes anonymously tip the FBI to the sick fucks home and have them arrested.

Show more.

>not knowing about the entire books of the New Testament which remain from even earlier than the second century and how they are corroborated by precisely thousands of manuscripts which have the exact same texts in various languages in various parts of the world throughout the centuries surviving even the rise of "burn-and-rape-'em-all" Islam.

What "revisions"? Taking out the suspected scribal insertion from the Comma Johanneum (depending on whether you are reading from the manuscript tradition of the Textus Receptus or Critical Text [Codex Vaticanus & Codex Sinaiticus]?
Putting brackets around the Pericope Adulterae (since it's not in the earliest manuscripts we currently have, not that it is not part of Scripture since it is also attested to by the thousands of other manuscripts)?
NO WAIT! I KNOW! The terrible revision of putting forward illogical "proofs" which always turn out to be farces, or the gathering together of every alternate reading of text and burning it!

…No wait, that's Darwinian Evolution and Islam respectively. Nevermind.

Why don't you look these things up before running your mouth off?

I remember when, back in the 90's, everyone was making fun of Christians for not wanting to celebrate Halloween because they said it was promoting paganism

Then in the late 90's Christians seemed to start yelling about Satanic cults, Satanic music, Satanic Hollywood and Satanic cannibalism and child abuse. The child abuse thing stuck until the Franklin Credit Union case and those over society worked to sweep that under the rug, even banning the documentary being made on the situation but the Satanism was laughed off.

…Maybe people shouldn't have been laughing

LADY GAGA IDOLIZES SPIRIT COOKER

Think she's part of the Eyes Wide Shut Pedowood cult?

you're 100% right about everything and i'm wrong. let's not derail this.

Already ahead of you

Is there a way we can put Podesta's police sketch on more public avenues? It's just too much of a perfect fit to be coincidence. I mean look at that!

If we can find evidence he was in Portugal when it happened, there's a good chance we can do this. Admittedly, I haven't tried to find proof yet, dunno if anyone has. One user was saying that the sketches are actually two sketches of the same suspect, but I think they may have been trying to correct the record. Or maybe the police suspect one person, when it was actually two. Infographics are a pretty good way of getting things out, they spread through the twittersphere if they're concise and convincing.

Under rated post.

Fags, perhaps this video will help spook the spooks

artobserved.com/2013/07/ao-onsite-devils-heaven-the-2013-watermill-center-summer-benefit/

ANONS! IT'S TIME!

THE DAY OF THE ROPE DRAWS NEAR

We've been on another thread working on our next initiative: #PedoFiles

I have made multiple threads on cuckchan but they get v8 within seconds! No one is able to reply.

These pics are just a small amount of what has been posted on imgur.

Also, I will be making another thread on Holla Forums about this to get this spread!

Imgur link: rickybobby1111.imgur. com/all/

#PedoFiles
#SpiritCooking

Original fullchan thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/8079848.html#8113157

It says AJA instead of AKA under #PedoFiles

fug. i didn't make it. guy on the other thread did. i'm trying to get these to spread. this is important. check out the imgur.

is it your imgur account? do you ahve these ones?
imgur.com/vSKNLE9
imgur.com/Jfmb7YA
imgur.com/h8jmo2n
imgur.com/CrTpBql
imgur.com/TzvWJsu
imgur.com/ILFAZlb
imgur.com/Npsvmcm

yeah, the account is mine. also, some OC just got posted on this thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/8079848.html#8113880

testing something

Work on your reading comprehension, m8.

foval (or someone with his account) mentions spiritcooking

I NEED SPANISH SPEAKERS AND POETS IN THIS THREAD
you guys need to post in this thread, its our last chance to hurt her latino vote.

Job … offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all
… and Satan came …
Job 1:5-6

…. and divided them in the midst …
… an horror of great darkness fell upon him …
Genesis 15:10-12

For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
Psa 51:16

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere so…

James Alefantis's 'partner'… is David Brock the founder of Media Matters. Remember this? dailymail.co dot uk/news/article-2107394/Media-Matters-founder-David-Brock-accuses-gay-ex-lover-blackmailing-850K.html

"Media Matters founder accuses gay ex-lover of blackmailing him for $850K after breakup"

Fox hates this guy so they could be the ones to get this info out to normies.