Pennsylvania Bus Strike

THEY'RE TRYING TO SUE THE BUS DRIVERS INTO WORKING BY ELECTION DAY

web.archive.org/web/20161104230823/http://6abc.com/traffic/septa-files-lawsuit-seeking-to-end-union-strike/1577465/

>In that hearing, SEPTA will argue for an injunction to force workers back on the job in time for Election Day.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J92wm
post-gazette.com/local/city/2011/09/05/Pittsburgh-metro-area-named-one-of-nation-s-least-diverse/stories/201109050151
amnation.com/vfr/archives/020388.html
web.archive.org/web/20161106032415/http://6abc.com/traffic/union-blasts-septa-for-seeking-court-injunction-to-end-strike/1577465/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it, how can they force the strike to end via injunction? They can't force them to work.

…I'm not sure that's how things work. In fact, wouldn't that make them even more obstinate?

This is sure to go over swimmingly.

It works because when you're union and you go on strike, you still get paid. If the court puts an injunction on the strike, then you lose that paycheck AND it allows the company to hire scabs at half the pay.

Fucked up, shouldn't have called it a suit.

I just noticed something:

Their argument is bullshit.

I think I have a counter-narrative.

You may be on to something there …

Don't blacks get really fucking mad at the idea of being forced to work by masters?

Yep. If they do end up working, expect them to only show up and shit things up. Shit is going to be hilarious.

more like SEPTIC am I right fellas?

How did that happen?

So a single city of niggers,spics,and cucks swings a whole state that's stereotypical farm country?

How are those unions working out for you now, liberal commies?

Don't forget the coal mines and steel mills destroyed by globalization and free trade :^)

Cities have exponentially greater numbers of people than rural farm country. Just the city of Philadelphia is like 1/10 the entire state's population.

and for an extra dose of rage, not everyone in any given city is a libuck but it doesn't matter and your head will be counted as one anyway from an electoral standpoint.

How can we change this?

Change from winner take all to proportional by congressional districts? The electoral college is based on congressional representation. I haven't looked at a map, but that's my first thought.

Amend the constitution so only land owners can vote.

underrated comment

Let them, having crashes will cause even less city dwellers to get to the voting booth

Nice name for the bus.

If niggers ruin this country definitively after Obama I'm not going to forget this for the rest of my life.

Unless they already have scabs lined up, there isn't anyway they could could get the ruling, hire, and have everything ready to go for Tues is there?

It is legally called "Specific Performance". The court can order you do something. For instance, if I promise you that I am going to sell you some land for $100 and you quit your job and sell your old land that is called "promissory estoppel". The court can grant "specific performance" to force me to sell you the land.

I know that doesn't directly relate to this instance, but it is a case where the court can order something to do something against their will. They maybe can make the argument that the employees are contractually obligated to do the work because they are employees… who knows.

wouldn't be the first time a Union let black people get away with not working for a living.

*sell your old land and then I refuse to give you the land at $100. Sorry I fucked that up.

Just google "specific performance"

no bias here

They can beat the shit out of them or kill them. They can threaten the workers families. How would you get a slave to work? Hillary's clique views people as livestock and they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Hell, they could get most leftists to attack them people on strike.

YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T ACCOMPLISH EVERYTHING BY SUING?

Most polling locations in philly are probably walking distant what the fuck you need a bus for?

It's more common than you realize. Most strong blue states have many counties that often/always go red, but the big cities carry so much weight and have such a high percentage of dems that the red counties don't matter.

Pic related is the 2000 election (Bush vs Gore) broken down by county. Notice how many red counties are in "always blue" states like Oregon, Washington, California, and New York (and yes, they all went blue that year).

If you're going to have to walk to work, you won't have time to vote. Note, this only works on niggers.

smdh tbh fam

THE FIRE RISES

They done took us off the plantation, and shackled us to public transportation; and now massa crack the whip of injustice through the powa of da court mang!
Das rayciss.

New York City and Chicago are the sole reasons NY State and Illinois are "blue states".

I thought this was common knowledge.

Don't forget Albany lad. If I could press a button to nuke NYC and Albany while I was still here I'd do it and take one for the team.

This only proves how important this is to the kikes.

Nogs move around the city a lot and usually have "they mama house" as their "permanent" address since they don't have the agency to change their address ever. So they have to take SEPTA, but they won't. Also traffic is so FUCKED EVERYWHERE in the city right now that nobody can get anywhere and people would just rather not bother even leaving the house. I have a really good feeling about this.

Sorry meant for

(checked)
Oy vey

THAT IS SLAVERY

I know a lot of people here have been sending words of encouragement to the striking workers. Send them the message that being forced to work on Election Day is tantamount to slavery. Make them indignantly refuse any court order.

There's three of them around my area, anyhow; A retirement home, a school and a community center.

Seriously, you can't throw a fucking rock without hitting a polling place on election days.

It's Philadelphia and Pittsburgh (albeit to a lesser degree). The rest of PA is affectionately known as "Pennsyltuckey".

Bus driver is not a highly skilled job, even niggers can do it.

How many scabs are there in philly with the proper certification to drive city buses? Half the niggers in Philly don't even have regular drivers licenses…

The jews are planning a terrorist attack in Philadelphia on election day as revenge for the bus driver's insolence. We must warn everyone to stay in their homes.

A lot of scabs won't be around to drive buses that day. Requires route knowledge and the license. Also, SEPTA isn't something people will fuck with.

The request was apparently declined, but the hearing will resume Monday. Personally, I expect an injunction to be accepted Monday, if the strike hasn't ended by then, otherwise the judge would be crucified after the election.
archive.is/J92wm
I never thought I'd see the day fucking subhuman union members would do something positive

Seeing how most judges have higher aspirations like city council, state house/senate, AG, you're probably right about the injunction being accepted. It'd be career suicide not to.

They don't have time to hire scabs, if the strike continues through tomorrow they're fucked, theres no time. This was actually a really smart move on behalf of the Union, take our crazy demands or lose the election and Trump becomes president. They've probably been planning this since the RNC.

Yeah but a shill judge might rule against them.

Checked.

Low energy.

Even if it means *gasp* Trump becomes President, there is absolutely no way in Heaven or Hell that any judge in Current Year America - especially in a liberal nigger shithole like Philadelphia - will do anything that even remotely smells like forcing blacks to work, aka

SLAVERY

the shit that black people still bitch about to this day even though it ended 150 years ago. There would be an immediate chimpout and Philadelphia would be burned to the ground by niggers within 15 minutes.

Meme this on twitter. We will make America great again.

I live in a small town about 25 miles outside of Pittsburgh. Nothing but Trump signs when I drive around.

Pittsburgh is the whitest city in the country and coincidentally the safest city in the country

post-gazette.com/local/city/2011/09/05/Pittsburgh-metro-area-named-one-of-nation-s-least-diverse/stories/201109050151

amnation.com/vfr/archives/020388.html

If the hearing gets concluded Monday, I don't think the injunction will take effect on Tuesday.

The injunction being declined initially suggests that the strike is sufficiently legitimate that the courts don't give a fuck about that.

And nothing of value would be lost.

As a Philadelphian who has suffered riding SEPTA for a decade, all their shitty service and high fares will be forgiven if their strike is what lets Trump win.

Is Philly as bad as they say. I have a friend who goes there for work once a week and says it;s full of arabs and shit.

Classic meme right there. Ages well.

That's center city.

They're fucking everywhere.

Underrated post.

Let the air out of ALL the tires and go home.

This is fucking stupid. Even if they get served with an injunction that forces them to show up to get paid, they can hop in the buses and drive them around, refusing to pick anyone up, or take them all to a specific location and park them, or a dozen other things. Let them sue. Someone tell their local Philly bus driver union rep to fucking be creative.
Buncha fucking nogs just want to stay home, the whole point is the protest, which means you can show up and still fuck with their shit.

In their eyes it just means more pressure to meet their demands.

BASED BUS DRIVERS. DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT, LADS. DON'T LET THE KIKES TELL YOU WHEN TO WORK.

Traffic is going to be absolute shit on election day. These people are not going to come back to work until after it is over.

So Democrat employees in the union refuse to work for SEPTA who covers transportation for overwhelmingly Democrat voters on election day in a city that is important to swaying the results?

B A S E D B U S

Philly's architecture and museums

this plays well into the narrative that Union workers are voting against managements endorsement.

UPDATE:
THEY MADE THE BUS DRIVER'S UNION ANGRIER WITH THIS

web.archive.org/web/20161106032415/http://6abc.com/traffic/union-blasts-septa-for-seeking-court-injunction-to-end-strike/1577465/

B A S E D B U S
Hold up the line!
We should encourage these brave comrades on Twitter and Holla Forums.
They should've known better than to try to tell lazy niggers what to do without making them even more determined not to work.

We could fake car breakdowns in key chokepoints throughout the city in order to stall traffic. With the right planning, 1-3 "accidents" or "breakdowns" would be enough to bring traffic to a complete standstill for most of the day.
Thoughts?

Hypothetically speaking, wouldn't such an event also impede friendly forces?

Nemesis nips at the heels of such hubris.

The assumption (generally correct) is that urban areas are blue. Some Trump voters get stopped, but more Hillary voters do, so the net impact is positive. Still seems risky (and unnecessary–if the election is honest, Trump will win, and if the election is rigged, this won't stop the rigging.)

Well, I'm sure that will go over well with labor Democrats on election day of all times.

WE WUZ SCABS

You just described every blue state.

Fucking hell, they couldn't have held off for one more day?

Welp.

causing more chaos two days from the election is sure to be the answer

Of course it is, in a big city like philly most polling places are within walking distance. They wont walk 2 blocks to vote but theyll walk around all day just to get into trouble or buy some weed cigars.

Strange how citizens have no say over who they have to live around.

it's botnet you nig