Dark forces at work within governments

I didnt see a new thread up yet since the last one hit the limit. This topic is quite interesting and is showing us all the depths of darkness our enemy has been dwelling.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WmbcW
archive.is/5pVPW
archive.is/93zXC
archive.is/U5mHE
archive.is/eefKd
archive.is/oknjH
archive.is/gYdiE
archive.is/3IldZ
archive.is/mRVmg
archive.is/VhKI9
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/jul/26/marina-abramovic-abortions-children-disaster-work
archive.is/mqIuh
archive.is/HhWH9
archive.is/tRPmL
archive.fo/HepLX
twitter.com/abbyohlheiser/status/577849361360674816
archive.is/KNBF1
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
youtube.com/watch?v=GHNhg1PW1F0
montalk.net/
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/ANDHs
saturndeathcult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apidae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomadinae
infowars.com/hillary-tied-to-bizarre-occult-spirit-cooking-ritual/
fraenkelgallery.com/exhibitions/99
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light
avesta.org/kerr/The_Sumerian_Tree_of_Life.pdf
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#spiritcooking&src=tyah
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#spirit cooking&src=tyah
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
youtube.com/channel/UCy2hlOEl5tfWg8MexR0XkTg
fringechan.org/fringe/res/2857.html
bible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Kabbalah
myjewishlearning.com/article/magic-in-rabbinic-judaism/2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Children_of_Vallenato
youtube.com/user/ThuleProductions
odinia.org/tag/swastika/
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007453
odinia.org/mystery-of-golden-chain-lightning-yule-red-thor-strikes-earth/
whitepages.com/name/Sharon-H-Fenner/Volcano-HI/4e227u2
publicrecords.directory/profiles/sharon-fenner.8963231.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H4JJH2tfIgg
hooponopono.org/
moreopp.com/company-details-12/1254689.html
twitter.com/odiniainvictus
vikingalthing.org/
odinist.org/
facebook.com/huginnsheathenhof/posts/622823817867417
facebook.com/seana.fennervonfenneberg
facebook.com/people/Seana-Elizabeth-Fenner/100013093962301
archaeoastronomy-textbook.com/
whitepages.com/name/Seana-E-Fenner/Fort-Denaud-FL/7iwsymy
youtube.com/channel/UC81E7i5-A588gblGkcZpqVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is the old thread I mean

This matter seems to be hitting on the core of what drives the enemy, in their higher ranks. We see in the useful idiots manifested by their behaviors and desires.

From the other thread:

I have seen and experienced too many unexplained instances and coincidences to discount anything at this point.

Do you have any ammo for us? Anything we can post continuously or say out loud repeatedly like a weaponized meme?

Any images or symbols to attach to my memes to distribute?

Appreciate the insight into exactly what Abra is working with. My knowledge of the Qliphoth is definitely in need of beefing up. Thank you two

also from the other thread

Kek
there was another one involving a character from Heavens Lost Property, its a good show kinda funny
kid killed himself because his waifu died but she got resurrected in the epilogue hahaha

it is
like that new evidence that predicts that the behaviour of atoms is creating evidence to support the multiverse theory and that our multiple realities interact with one another across different dimensions at a sub-atomic level

Didn't make it in time:

Old bread:

archive.is/WmbcW

archive.is/5pVPW
wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/

archive.is/93zXC

Twitter explodes with #SpirtCooking. Remains the highest US trend for hours, even at the time of this post.

ITS JUST ART GUYS!
Washingtimes
archive.is/U5mHE

Huffington Post
archive.is/eefKd

Daily Beast
archive.is/oknjH

ArtNEWS (Abra inteviewed here)
archive.is/gYdiE

Snopes:
archive.is/3IldZ

If you have to quote the Satanic Temple to explain a candidate's activities, I think you're not going to do well in the election.

It's wouldn't say it's about humans. It's about anything that is able to sway the probabilities by measurement. But so far the human is the measure of all things.

Everything exists in a superposition of probabilities, until observed/felt/measured. That's the science behind it. And the funnies thing is, that the observer can affect the outcome, if he has a preconceived belief of the outcome.

And that's the general idea behind universe being the god itself, omnipotent and omniscient, for it is everything, and the human consciousness being it's own image. Quantum physics really explain many things the occult and the religious has been talking about for millennia, but interpreting it wrong.

The guy wasn't joking.

This older thread is discussing the same thing:

And there are a lot of high quality posts there. There are so many duplicate threads right now and just in the last hour there's a rush of new threads on the same topics. I think the old threads are getting slid or there are just a ton of 4chan retards here who don't read the catalog before posting.

archive.is/mRVmg

These kikes have some nerve at SNOPES
#1 - look at the IMMEDIATE debunking Damage Control
#2 - look at the "source" -

Anything political, especially anti-DNC and it's immiediately debunked, they all used the same sources and each other to debunk the "truth".

Once source and it's debunked. That's some stellar (((journalism))).

a bit complex but from what i can gather
each thought has the capacity to affect a decision which in turn affects the multiverse
a man may believe he can move a mountain, this may be impossible in his current reality but the idea that he can may affect in the multiverse in such a way that a man actually does move a mountain due to probability alone
this could be observed by someone, the information, the idea that a man can move a mountain has become an observable reality to a single person and this idea affects more choices and decisions and in turn affects the multiverse
an unstable infinite mixmash of alternate realities all seamlessly blending together without us noticing it

I could use some input here.

Well.. that's new

I suspect these sorts of people have been in the White House since the early 1900's.

Pretty much, except the multiverse part isn't clear, might as well be happening in one universe, ever transforming.

And that's why Kek worship is real, and the phony satanic rituals or "magick" are larping.

Haven't we moved the mountains with our memes, brother?

We know that, but the idea was to target the black and especially Latino voters. Can you imagine how they would feel if they knew Clinton was colluding with fucking satanists?

Also, if that Spanish speaking user from the other thread is around, I could use some help transcribing this into Spanish.

Put the pic in with Podesta's hands and arms all fucked up with scars too. That shit got me shook.

Another thread that might have information (in addition the the Podesta email threads)

archive.is/VhKI9

Oh ya. Coons are scared as fuck of ghosts and magic. Latinos are a mixed bag though. They're into this shit, but at the same time the sort of stuf Abra is doing would scare them off from Clinton is a solid association is made in their minds.

stuff*

if*

She's one of these Satanic witch priestesses which we have heard dark rumours of..performing rites for the (((illuminati)))

The are coming out of the shadows, being exposed..there was also that pic of her with Jay Z. When you see occult symbolism for what it is, it loses its subconscious power. These people dont want to be exposed and are the literal enemy of any good natured Holla Forums or /fringe/ wizard.
We have a greater numbers, there power is weak compared to us.

MEME MAGIC IS STRONGER

Im so happy that people are finally waking up to this kinda stuff. Still though, you have to know that literally every single world leader and powerful person is in on this kinda stuff.

So does anyone know who donated the Jizz? Someone was doing some jacking.

(checked)

Are you fucking kidding me????
I know grown ass Hispanic women with MBAs who still visit Tarat Card Readers.

At some Quincinaras a chicken is still killed.

We're talking 3rd generation beaners who legit believe in saging a new home and spirits.

Your dubs confirm

I'd say each universe is bound by its own laws
we cant break the laws of this universe but in another one the laws are different boiling point of H20 being 360°K for instance
we are constantly in a state of chaotic flux, ever moving through space and time, a speck of dust shed from your skin may flow across dimensions and induce a pneumonia infection in the lungs of Genghis Khan in another universe and kill him aged 17 irrevocably changing the course of that dimensions outcome
just wait til we find a way to break the barriers and cross over to other realities user it will be exquisite

Don't believe the lies of the shills and misled, freemasonry at one point was pure and wholesome. It may be corrupt now, but in the beginning it was just like all other divine Mysteries in seeking the betterment of mankind.

Freemasonry was never a Jewish society, it was only PERVERTED by Jews seeking to subvert as that is their way.

"Robert Macoy, 33rd Degree, in his General History of Freemasonry, pays a magnificent tribute to the part played by the ancient Mysteries in the rearing of the edifice of human culture. He says, in part: 'It appears that all the perfection of civilization, and all the advancement made in philosophy, science, and art among the ancients are due to those institutions which, under the veil of mystery, sought to illustrate the sublimest truths of religion, morality, and virtue, and impress them on the hearts of their disciples. Their chief object was to teach the doctrine of one God, the resurrection of man to eternal life, the dignity of the human soul, and to lead the people to see the shadow of the deity, in the beauty, magnificence, and splendor of the universe.' With the decline of virtue, which has preceded the destruction of every nation of history, the Mysteries became perverted. Sorcery took the place of the divine magic. Indescribable practices (such as the Bacchanalia) were introduced, and the perversion ruled supreme; for no institution can be any better than the members of which it is composed. In despair, the few who were true sought to preserve the secret doctrines from oblivion. In some cases they succeeded, but more often the arcanum was lost and only the empty shell of the Mysteries remained."

Occult symbolism and rites is the ancient memetic warfare. They are trying to sway the perception of reality, by sneaking them into media. That's the way they turned the world into it's current sorry state.

Meme magic is the pure force of viral memetic chaos, they didn't account for a group of autists accidentally discovering the forbidden arts and outgunning them on their own turf.

Also forgot to mention it's not about conscious thoughts, as it is about blind faith and symbols being injected into subconsciousness. If you are aware of the different outcomes, they gain probability. The moment you doubt is the moment you lose.

its probably not that clear cut
doubt may invite failure as awareness of failure increases its probability but all outcomes are still likely

Nice bracelet. What a fag.

THE SIZE OF THAT FUCKING NOSE
love it user I really do
EVERY FUCKING TIME

You have no knowledge of divination or ritual purification. Dont speak as if you experienced in such things.

‘I had three abortions,’ the performance artist told the Tagesspiegel newspaper. ‘One only has limited energy in the body, and I would have had to divide it’

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/jul/26/marina-abramovic-abortions-children-disaster-work

you seem mentally ill as fuck.

sup larper

Washington Post removes this old article about Podesta, probably best we don't know about it.
archive.is/mqIuh

archive.is/HhWH9
archive.is/tRPmL

Other two pages

They put up a new one "debunking" Podesta's involvement with Spirit Cooking though:
archive.fo/HepLX

Holy fuck.

8 goddess link?

South Korea's Gwangju Biennial, which opened earlier this month, is the kind of show that normally would prompt Tony to get on a plane. "If it weren't for Kerry, I'd be going," Tony says with a hint of regret. It's one of the few times that art has had to slide.

Evil yid probably took it off one of his victims and wears it as a trophy. Sure looks like something a kid would wear, same size wrist as well.

Abby Ohlheiser is a general assignment reporter for The Washington Post. Follow @abbyohlheiser

A kike who dresses as a witch.
twitter.com/abbyohlheiser/status/577849361360674816

debunks a satanic dinner party.

Holla Forums, we're reaching levels of cohencidence that shouldn't be possible

mmhmm
one of those friendship bracelets pubescent girls are fond of

You got that from me calling you out on your complete ignorance of the subject matter of this thread?

Stay the fuck out of threads on the occult. You are not qualified to speak with any judgement on the matter at all.

she covers the Satanic Temple quite often.
may be a member herself.

feel free to debate me then?
dont disrespect the OP's thread tho.
make a new thread on /x/ or something and let's debate occultism?

im calling you out.

And when did that happen, shill?

wtf, he lives like three blocks away

infiltrate his house user! take pics for us!

Louise Bourgeois also was the sculptor of the giant spider statue known as 'Maman' that sat outside the Canadian Parliament and toured around the world.

There's never an exact date that something becomes corrupt, it's a gradual process. That's like saying "WHEN EXACTLY DID THE APPLE BECOME ROTTEN?" There's no exact moment, you begin to see signs of the rot as it progresses.

Holy fucking shit, Tails Gets Trolled was a prophecy.

what a lovely woman

Just a coincidence that the final worlds of Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are:
eh, masonkike?

archive.is/KNBF1

There is more than one branch of Freemasonry, it's up to you to determine the righteous ones. Anyone who preaches destruction or enslavement is no follower of true Freemasonry. Kikes subvert all facets of culture, including the culture's Mysteries (secret societies).

What a time to be alive where "demonic cults exist and the (((elite))) are practicing it to keep their 'power' and create a new world order" is now confirmed to be actually happening.

DEUS VULT!!!
Though I hope we can stop it before we have no choice but to fight. I don't want more of our brother's blood to be spilled if we can prevent it, but if it comes to that point, they won't know what hit them.

you arent to debate then piss off back to the schizo boards like /x/

Killary believes in black magic

link?

This feeling again, deja vu.

So how the fuck are we supposed to determine which branches are "righteous" when they intentionally put out disinfo about their true intentions? I don't want to accidentally join a bunch of kikes when my goal is to gas them from the shadows.

She changed it to "black girl magic"

https:""//""twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/794626920273104896

all secret societies are kike garbage.

you cant change your tweet, user.
why put out disinfo?

Do you lack reading comprehension?

Morality and Knowledge. All true secret societies seek the betterment of human kind. If they espouse principles that in any way defer from enlightenment of civilization they are not a divine society. Look up the "cult of mythras" or the druids of Britain which both have clues that Christianity picked up on. All ancient civilizations had secret societies that served as the focal point of their success in philosophy and science. Plato actually was a part of one of these Mysteries and he brought many of their principles out of the shadows of their society which they despised him for. The knowledge they give is meant for prepared minds who undergo preparation for the receipt of such knowledge. Sounds crazy but if you find a copy of "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manley P. Hall you will learn quickly.

i think it might not have been donated OP

i mean user

figured as much

this is a flawed appeal to authority argument.

there have been good and bad secret societies throughout history. you're either highly uneducated in the occult or you're purposely pushing a slanted agenda.

No, you're missing the point or intentionally avoiding it there's no way to tell which secret societies are "divine" because they're fucking secret.

Well, true in the aspect they teach the betterment of society, not the detriment. I mean anything can be a "secret society" but the ones that brought us out of antiquity had a very specific way of doing things. Sorry if it sounds incomplete, I'm still learning about it and it's hard to paint a complete picture without sending you books.

Marina is a Jew.
The Kabbalistic symbolism she uses leads me to believe she practices a form of Jewish demon worship known as the "Current 218" and other names.

Even the "spirit food" is the creation of a Satanic magickal "elixir" which is said to open the Gates for demonic entities to enter our world.

Does this shit work? Who knows, but they believe it does.

Ain't that some shit.

Want real leads? Look into:

She's part of a very powerful Satanic cult.

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded.

I can't make out that retarded jewish shit, but Jacobs Ladder was a good movie.

Pasting post I think anons will find helpful from other thread because this one is more popular and has better OP. Also capped some of the more interesting posts from there.

Daily reminder Bill Cooper said on June 28, 2001 that the NWO would soon stage a "major attack" and blame it on Osama Bin Laden: youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Seems like we've either lost a lot of the more esoteric and deep conspiracy aware anons in the last few months or there are so many new users that the aggregate level of awareness of these kinds of topics has dropped considerably. This series of talks is slow and starts out with some really basic anti-Marxist, value realism (as opposed to relativism) stuff, but eventually gets into a basic primer on every prominent western occult system, towards the end transitions into examples of this symbolism in US government and military, and corporate branding imagery. Indispensable if it's just dawned on you that the occult should actually be taken seriously and is actually being practiced by the ruling class: youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

The reason for the prevalence of pedophilia, child abuse, and sexual deviancy in general among the ruling class is that they're part of a generational cult in which sexual and physical abuse is perpetrated on all members by their parents as training when they're children. This is done to train absolute obedience, divorce children from their emotional responses, and to create "alters" (alternate personalities), which is a natural response to extreme trauma (creating alters through trauma was also a primary focus of some programs under the MK Ultra umbrella). Alters can be trained for various tasks, sexual slavery, Manchurian Candidate stuff, etc. As we know from mainstream psychological research, victims of sexual abuse are much more likely to develop pedophillic and abusive tendencies themselves, so in addition to being used as a method of training their children, pedophilia and sexual deviancy also becomes a personal vice of cult members. Interview with a former member (obviously this sort of thing cannot be sourced or substantiated other than by it's alignment with other similar testimonies, of which there are many. Decide for yourself).: youtube.com/watch?v=GHNhg1PW1F0

For more on this topic search "trauma based mind control".

This is the tip of the iceberg. If you're just realizing this kind of thing is real, and that the problems go deeper than "politicians are corrupt. Corporations are evil. Some racial groups are agressively tribalistic. Muh materialistic worldview.", congratulations. This area is fraught with disinformation, misinformation, genuine mental illness, monetary exploitation, etc., but over time you may distill drops of truth from the swamp of theories and information. This site is the best on the internet on all deep fringe subjects and unlike the rest, is well organized and well written: montalk.net/

To navigate the site, click whichever header you're interested in, read the section intro and go from there.

Low level peons are probably legitimately materialists. Anyone higher up professing materialism is putting on a show. Deeper understanding for the rulers, materialism for the herd.

Lastly, if you think this doesn't involve you directly, think again user. GATE:

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC

Thread II: archive.is/wced0

Thread III: archive.is/d0pID

Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3

Thread V: archive.is/ANDHs

(2) completely devoid of meaningful content.

BREAKING NEWS
Vague nonsense anyone can interpret in any way they want gets subverted by Jews

I'll answer that for you. Kabbalah/Jew magic in general is STOLEN magic - taken from a plethora of different cultures such as Sumeria and Egypt - and as such, it is not bound to Jewish blood. It has no power, none at all, except for the power you give to it through fear. If you fear Kabbalah, you give the Jews exactly what they want.

When I was in high school, I used a spell so that I could find true love… I found a girl and fell madly in love with her, and she with me. I wanted to know, so I got some of her hair, included it in the next part of the ritual, and I was able to feel her emotions… It let me know when she was happy… Sad… Needed rescuing (left class in the middle of the day with no notice and went straight to her school, did the BA routine of rolling up to her classroom window on the corner of the building and honked the horn… She was the coolest bitch in 12th grade after that)… It was completely instinctual… Most amazing fucking sex of my life…

Also let me know when she was cheating on me the year after. She liked drugs a little bit more than she liked me, ended up doing a favor for a guy. Left her, cut ties, ended the spell, and it ended the connection.

MORAL IS I've dabbled in magicks, they are really real and there are different types. I looked closer at the spell I used and if you genie-logic the description, you get what you pay for. Spell used blood, but was benign and pretty low involvement. Used my blood, a full moon in spring, and some other symbolic stuff.

There is a pretty good chance that this really is possible and that they are using these rituals to profit and protect themselves. We may not be able to get them if it's really the case. But God doesn't help those who cannot help themselves (went back to God after finding how evil magic could be- did a lot of research to make the ritual, and the high level shit is… Not good.)

If you got questions, I'll try to answer, but for most questions answer is gonna be symbolism.

why would they put a beheaded child through "animalesque obedience training"? the kid isn't even alive anymore by then

no one is here to ask you questions you larping egofag. contribute to the thread by trying to figure out *exactly* what this cult is or piss off back to Facebook with your status updates.

(checked)
Don't use blood magic. It works, but builds up to, basically, what we see around Hillary today.

wait nvm i read it wrong

Chekt
Not all magic is black magic though

My first reply was meaningful it counteracted the ignorance in your post.

whether you call it black or not, I think all magic is bad, and not necessarily just because of the intention(s) behind it

back to >>>/christian/

magick is just psychological practices meant to produce some effect in the mind or environment. /x/ please go back.

You must hate meme magick too. It's just a tool, any tool can be dangerous if used nefariously.

That's because you are a stupid Christian, and you have deliberately been kept in the dark about your powers and purpose. Can't have the goyim learning about magic, after all.

Your opinion is clutter.

even Crowley said so. this is why no one takes /x/ seriously. you guys read a website or two and pretend to be Level 47 Warlocks.

I quote:

its all psychological psycho-drama.
educate yourself or just stay on /x/.

does this stuff go any deeper than the forces of hell trying to oppose The Holy Trinity as usual?

Go back to 4chan or put in the effort to actually read posts.

intended for

I don't go on /x/, and I don't pretend to know shit about magick other than what has been unintentionally made clear through science. There's something special about human consciousness and the act of observation, what that is exactly needs to be determined.

whyd you change your ID? or are you actually answering for someone else?

I accept your defeat.

If I changed my ID then why would i have (6) now (7)? You did say "you guys."

see

whoops

Magic involves a connection to higher planes, which are poorly understood by human beings at present but absolutely do exist.

dumbest motherfuckers on Holla Forums I swear to kek.

thats your claim. so back it up? whats your evidence of the objective existence of these planes?

Nobody gets this upset about something fictional. These scumbags know that white magic exists and what's more is that they know that christianity is white magic. A virtuous life, chastity, self-restraint, abstinence, prayer, etc. are the foundation of everything the right-hand path.

Because I'm tired and I clicked the wrong post number?

It's not a scientific claim, it's an empirical claim. You have dreams, don't you? That's a perfect example of a conscious experience mediated by the higher planes. You're not going to be able to apply the scientific method to this problem, because it's not a repeatable phenomenon. Deities are not like natural laws that behave the exact same way under the exact same stimulus every time. Like people, they have moods, agendas, and opinions.

what about the praying to the jewish egregore thing though?

That website is pure bullshit, literal "it's the reptilians!" David (K)Ike kind of disinfo. Fuck off back to /fringe/

yeah you fucking fail. stay defeated, Shill.

Wow, you're one edgy teenaged fedora. You'll figure it out some day, kiddo, some things are just too weird to fake.

stay defeated kike

agreed what a total faggot, but if you've ever seen rosemary's baby they hint at this in the movie. these butt plugging satanists love faggotry like that.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

Is that you typing that or is it the reptilian overlords manipulating you?

OK CTR. Hillary is part of a Satanic cult for no reason, certainly not because summoning occult forces adds to her power. And the 8 goddesses thing in South Korea was a whole lot of nothing too. Rasputin became a hugely influential figure in Czarist Russia for absolutely no reason, it was all just a colossal coincidence goyim. Actually that's what this is about, isn't it? The JIDF running around trying to stamp out the goys figuring out the mechanisms of power over them, which include finance, academia, and magic.

You haven't posted any images either. Nothing à propos saved on your work PC?

nice

im ctr because i dont believe your empty claims about supernatural garbage? these idiots are part of a Satanic cult for the same reason every other idiot with an IQ over 12 is: power, symbolism and sexual liberation. theres nothing supernatural about it, beta. its all psychology and a means to control other people.

Speaking of Santeria and the browning of america, I found it telling that I saw an infomercial for some beaner "shaman" to what I assume is tell fortunes and cast prosperity spells.

Filter butthurt r/atheists and my-first-day-on-Holla Forums cuckchanners and move on:

shill confirmed.

stay defeated.

No you're CTR because you're CTR. And I know that because I'm steeped in magic, and because the supernatural is real in some hard to define but meaningful way. Literally your only contributions to this thread have been groundless skepticism and insults. Total garbage.

And yes, skepticism requires justification. Hume remarked that after a skeptics' convention, everyone left through the door rather than the window. The most important lesson I learned in all my education in philosophy was that you must have a reason to doubt or it's all meaningless intellectual masturbation. I think we've been given more than enough reason to believe in the reality of magic, and very, very, very no reason to doubt its existence.

From my exposure, the shit works on symbolic equivalent- think alchemy, but with more… Poetry.

Rituals and cults are usually made to give a single or a few people power, and the rituals and laws are simply there so dumb asses can follow the neat written directions and profit a little, while you send the left over power back to the top. Problem is that there is diminishing returns- magic is fair, and spreads itself accordingly, so larger the group gets, the more dispersed the "benefits" are. Now, this leads to people going solo or small groups- because you can really make your own rituals and according to how much symbolic importance is placed on the objects in your ritual.

Case in point… Bill's position as the commander in chief. Bill, as a husband, is supposed to be what? A protector of his wife. So when your husband is (symbolically) in charge of the largest and deadliest fucking protective force in the world… You as a wife are pretty well protected. My theory is she used Bill once he got the presidency in part of a ritual, and he probably was in on it too (there was no logical reason at the time to have been able to stay in King seat after being caught red handed fucking some other bitch).

An idea THAT POWERFUL, an army that symbolic? Used properly in a ritual, that would probably last a while. Magic ends when it's expended- that's why you have to keep renewing it- in my case I had to water flowers with blood from my heart to make love bloom, so I used blood from my ring finger on a spring full moon on a rose I took care of through the winter- to find my first true love that would complete me. I kept watering a rose with blood every full moon ( few drops was all that it needed), but eventually I stopped because love would win over all… Except it wasn't real. Magic stopped, love stopped.

So moral of the story is that she might not actually belong to a cult anymore, but that she might be just fucking winging it with a few other people. Which is good/bad for us. Harder to track, but depending on how much she's fucking up, her magic is running out and she's losing people to protect her.

As unholy as it sounds, we are actually making magic- by fighting her and fighting to bring her down, we're giving more power to those who oppose her. Our numbers are growing, and the more we uncover about all of her little schemes and the more real evidence we collect, the stronger our swords are becoming, and eventually we will piece her shield. So keep digging- not in just the magic part, but all of it. Fuck, even uncovering an unpaid parking ticket gives power to this, because it's exposing the laws unheeded.

why cant you offer any sources backing up your claims then, user?

first, alchemy didnt work, which is why it became chemistry. second, "equivalent exchange" is from the anime "Fullmetal Alchemist." you're a D&C shill trying to ruin the thread. Noted. With that, I'll continue looking into Podesta's occult connections and post them here :)

Get the post from the Reddit AMA in which she says the nature of her work depends on context. That in a public gallery it is "art" and at a private function it is unironic magick.

There's a long running meme of avant garde art being misinterpreted by conservative people who are "too unenlightened" to understand the nuances of taboo art. Plus art is free speech and to be honest who gives a shit if a bunch of people want to stand around sipping wine and eating cheese while she smears blood and cum everywhere. That's just garden variety 2edgy degeneracy.

The important thing is that SHE draws a distinction. The images all come from what she considers the performance art side of her career. The events talked about in the leaked email fall on the private side of her career in which she is on record saying that it is not art but actual ritualistic practice.

This is the missing piece from your OC.

Your opinion on this saturndeathcult com ? Also, Giza Death Star ?

Because the proof of my claims doesn't rest in absolutely anything I can say; the proof for my claims rests in your own observational talent and consciousness. Perhaps you lack the faculty entirely - some people do. Do you know you don't teach a baby how to speak? Children learn semantics and grammar by osmosis, and you can't speed up or slow down the process, it's a basic part of socialization. The same theme holds true for magic. You're going to have to go looking for it inside yourself, there's no proof that explains what it's like to experience it.

I accept your defeat.

Yes lad they are called the jews. They have been pulling this shit since Babylon, maybe even before.Kikes and cucks, it has been this way for millenia.

I'm not saying believe it blindly. But if I tell you that if you do X, Y will happen, and you don't do X, you can't subsequently claim that Y is impossibru and why don't you just proof [sic] it

Except this isn't equivalent exchange (brotherhood suck'd get wrecked by real literary talent from first season bitches). This isn't a one for one exchange, it's not equal. It's literally how well you can bull shit. No fucking joke. EE you needed a pound of carbon to make a 1lb diamond. For this shit? This shit you can rub blood on a fucking gravestone to curse someone's kids. That HAS no equivalent.

you didnt make any such claim. but why dont you? give us all something we can do RIGHT NOW to test your claims about magick being something more than psychological drama.

go ahead. ill wait.

Stop this faggotry. Were all combining what we know so we can effectively fight this enemy. Just contribute what you know to the cause.

Ive been practicing this shit for 20 years now, yet when a couple of anons posted some shit I was not well versed in, instead of getting all faggoty about it, I was glad they helped me become more informed on a subject I wanted to learn more about.

But if you must, the debating on /fringe/ would not be a bad thing. I hope you both come out of that wiser.

Please, tell us more…
Even though I added you to a filter

Look closer, he's wearing a band aid on his left middle finger, the same finger that is supposed to be cut open in the Spirit Cooking ritual.

Oh shit

it's like the Korean cult but way worse.

there is one weaponized meme which we all know that we could use

bees.

i need to take the time to explain this in detail, let people judge for themselves but the power of the bee to scare these people is second only to what the bees have hidden through allegory.

look into the Ogdoad, Kek, Nefertum. Nefertum was the first creation to emerge from the darkness, Nefertum's first act upon existing was to cry and the bees were the first creatures to emerge from those tears (but by no means the only)

apis is the intermediary between humanity and the gods. although depicted as a bull the entire genus known as bees is know as "apis"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apidae

if we could meme for the bees as has been done for Kik then its going to drive forward the awakening faster then through almost any other method, not a single human on earth does not know what a bee is or what it can do.

we must meme the bee.

There's a hundred different disciplines that teach magic and magical consciousness. You could at least try one before making your highness' royal proclamation about its existence.

Somethings cannot be explained. For example, I asked a woman whom I knew for 2 years online if she was lying to me. She said yes.

The 'mexican intellectual' (or redditor-cynic in this case, which I suspect you are) wondered how the fuck I knew that she was lying. He expected me to explain all the intricate details and reading into the text and experience I had with her (despite never calling her out on lying before) to justify that I knew. It utterly blew his fucking mind that I had a basic capacity to see through bullshit - because I couldn't provide justification for it.

This is why you're a retard.

so you have nothing we can test to verify your claims? then I, for the last time, accept your defeat :)

The shit that stuff like SDC dot com talks about is old old old shit. Like ancient magic. Problem with old magic is that while it can be powerful, most of it is weak because most of the belief in the ideas have decayed. Who really believes in planetary positions anyone? Or that certain days hills

Good work user

checked.

Kek wills it, bees it is.

Ah you mean white genocide, no its just the jew trying to kill all Whites so they can enslave whatever brown, generic remnants are left for eternity.

So, point me somewhere user, you seem to hold great knowlodge, and I am open minded.

FUCKING DO THE WORK NIGGER. How can you hit a home run if you never go onto the field and play ball? What you're doing right now is the equivalent of sitting in your mom's basement, shoveling Cheetohs into your mouth, and insisting that home runs don't exist because you've never hit one. Coincidentally you've never picked up a baseball bat - funny how one thing leads to the other. You are such a fucking waste of space.

This. The kabbalah was stolen from ancient aryans.
The ancient Egyptians (ancient aryan priest class) had a form of kabbalah (a more pure, less judaized form).
The Sumerians (ancient aryans) had a form of kabbalah.
Look up the magyar-hun-scythian-sumerian connection.
The sumerians and their descendants are aryans that split off from the indo-europeans long ago.
Anyway that is another topic that requires a whole other post.
Remnants of the ancient kabbalah are found in celtic wisdom and in germanic mythology.
The tree with nine worlds is no coincidence.
Each rune in the futhark has a certain meaning and likely had a correspondence with a path on the tree - just like in the Hebrew version.
In typical jewish fashion the Jews wrote down the wisdom (all others kept it a very secretive oral tradition) and claimed it for their own.
This is our tradition which has been co-opted and subverted.
We should feel no guilt in studying the Hermetic kabbalah. I replace all hebrew names with roman/germanic god names.
I make no use of the hebrew names of their "archangels" and "choirs of angels".
It is sad because there is real wisdom in the system, but people are rightfully turned off by the fact that is "Jewish mysticism".

NOT THE BEES

just a cohencidence I am sure.

Fucking app.
*Days hold more power? Nobody, really. But things based on Catholic or Jewish demons? You've got two entire religions that are scared of demons and the evils they represent. Symbols are all relative, and so is the level of belief in those symbols. Trust in America's military power is falling… People are thinking they can't protect as well… Maybe if someone made an example to show us how powerful we are, might bolster some people's opinions and BELIEFS

/x/ ladies and gents!

this satanic shit is garbage.
it has no power.
it has nothing.

if it had any power do you think (((they))) would let it get exposed as it has?

please dont be autistic.

Bees are masonic, the beehive is one of their symbols.

And kek, I happened to pick up my friends book on beekeeping and look through it just this afternoon.

You are fucking retarded. You know enough lingo that you're from somewhere, but it sure isn't here. Lifting weights builds muscle. Practicing magic allows you to perceive and execute magic. It's not rocket surgery.

Nobody has absolute control over everything, fuckwad. This story reached #1 trending on Twitter in less than a day. It's doing massive damage to Her.

The whole point of considering conspiracies is so you can lessen their effects. If you're just going to say everything is so rigged that you're practically mind controlled into the incapability of thought or observation, then you're defeatist and cynical trash.

you fail.

Me doth think the kike protesteth too much.

You overplayed your hand Chaim, like you always do.

A bunch of Hitler loving Egyptian Frog worshipping social outcasts sounds pretty crazy too. I mean, it's the current year, some demon worshipping kikes and their power hungry degenerates who fuck children sounds mild at this point.

There is power in obscurity user. The river continually flows. There is power in knowing the currents and using ignorance of others to aid you.

Im sure Kek knows what Im talking about.

Yeah you're jewish. Reported and filtered.

Double dubs decide the Bee is the next step after the Frog. BUT, we must let Kek's full spearhead finish before we start the next cycle.

why do you expose yourselves, shills? and over something as silly as magic?

You are like a person who can't read. If you look at the pages and say, "Clearly those glyphs mean nothing; anybody who claims they're meaningful is lying; and it's all just a coincidence when they use what they are pretending to learn from the glyphs to go out and (do something)" - you have a subnigger IQ. Even niggers that can't read know that reading is real. You are way below a nigger on the intellectual ladder, congrats.

Care to throw me a couple images/sources on that? I am juggling 88 things at once over here.
Thanks

hey ctr

Ok, Ive read your posts long enough.

GTFO you giant faggot kike. Your words are worthless. A pile of shit has more value than your words, it can at least fertilize. Your words just poison all wells. Your ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance.

KILL YOURSELF

My children's lives depend on it, user.

im asking for evidence supporting your claim that magick is anything more than simply psychology.

if you claim it has supernatural powers, give us all an example?

why so angry, user? im just asking for proof of the power of magick :) go ahead. ill wait.

Wrong. They did not have any form of Kabbalah, they had full magic systems unto themselves that the Jews cherrypicked slivers of until the Kabbalah conglomerate was formed.

Don't. The shit don't lead anywhere good. I now have to live my entire fucking life knowing what true love is and that I fucking had it but will never again know it. My wife now? I love her. She makes me happy and I love her to death. But I can never love another person like I had loved that girl, and that was a long time ago. Every fucking day I still feel the pain of loss. I'm fucking hollow. The good feelings and times I share with my wife are great, but at night I can't escape the dreams of her that haunt me. I still wake up crying some days. But, I have to live with it. I fucked around in stupid shit and now I have to pay for it.

So whatever you want to do, just go out and do it. Make it yours by yourself. Don't rely on anything to get you there but you, because you'll be let down.

OK, did this exist before 2016? I have never heard odf this critter before today, and I just went through an exhibit on bees by bio PHDs last month.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomadinae

Practice a magical discipline and the existence of unconventional forces influencing the world will become undeniable to you, sometimes in extremely dramatic and occasionally even unwanted ways, if you prove recalcitrant to the lessons.

The entire right wing internet is talking about it. The mainstream media is having to write stories about it to try and dismiss it. This all happened in less than 24 hours. That is the power of it.

why cant you demonstrate these "unconvential forces?"

if i have to practice magick to experience them, then that means these "forces" are not objectively real but only subjectively real. I am creating the experience of them by ANTICIPATING the experience with them.

if you disagree, demonstrate these powers for all of us :)

go ahead. ill wait.

thanks fam.

In the bee user's defense he said "bees" not "beehives", or am I splitting hairs here?

You would never accept proof even if, say for instance, I were to call upon the Angels of the winds, and the next morning 3 birds woke you up flying around in your bedroom.

Im not wasting my energy on a faggot kike like you. You get the business end of my baseball bat instead, if I ever meet you. That would be far more fulfilling.

thats the power of the internet to spread a meme, user.

please give us all a demonstration of magick :)

you wasted 2 hours debating me? why wont you waste two minutes producing a miracle for us all? is it because you cant, you're larping, you're shilling or youre mentall ill? maybe a combo?

your defeat has been accepted, neophyte.

When are you going to get it faggot, youre not worth it.

Yeah, that's what I just said. Thank you for admitting this is valuable propaganda to use against Hillary.

Why so angry, user?

Que? Egypt predates your Jewish Masons.

Actually, funny thing- the thing that got me thinking about magic was the Bible. Then I just kinda read up on some stuff and just kinda stumbled upon it. It's not really that hard to find, you just really have to want to find it.

I don't think you know what the phrase actually means.

You seem quite angry user.

Go take some kike meds to take care of that impotence already.

Yeah, No.

The honeycomb is arguably their most popular symbol.

You didn't 'defeat' anyone by continually doubting them. That's kike thought. Anyone can do it. Just, the people here (Right Wing) find it disgusting to do the continual femininely NAGGING that your continual doubt represents. You're a bitch.

Go away.

translation: "i cant do anything because im just playing pretend"

theres nothing supernatural about spreading a meme, user.

No. Give us all an example of supernatural magick, which you claimed exists. :) Go ahead.

That's the trouble with you. You insist on waiting instead of doing. Good luck building muscle waiting for me to prove it's possible instead of going to the gym, cuckchan/CTR/whatever worthless garbage you really are.

W-w-why is everyone so m-m-mad? Y-y-ou're all liars!

Oh, I don't mean practicing it, just pure research, to better understand the world around and how this affects the behavior of the elites and parasites ( Jews ). It is all interconnected.

I usually attain all that I want by will power, persistence and being smart.

I fucked with this shit ONCE and I still shiver thinking about my dream. ( If you want me to tell it, just say it ).

why dont you do us all a favor and demonstrate magick is real and works according to your claims? its not my responsibility to backup claims YOU make.

so go ahead? :)

demonstrate magick for us then?

Define magick.

The proof of magic is an entire thread of people who immediately recognized you as a dunce and called you one. We knew that through non-ordinary means, there's no way of proving in a court of law that you are a dunce, but you are one regardless. You appear to pride yourself on your unteachability - you don't belong here.

Still no images either. Filtered.

We gotta live one here boys.

infowars.com/hillary-tied-to-bizarre-occult-spirit-cooking-ritual/
jones got a hold of it

remember jones recently named the "Jew"

see:

user claims that if you do X then Y will happen, even if what happens isnt explainable or beyond the laws of science.

so please demonstrate such an event :)

whats supernatural about spreading memes, user?

There's a proverb you should be aware of.
"Be careful what you wish for".

dont think so.

WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD WITH DISCUSSION ABOUT MAGIC?

FOCUS ON THE LEAKS, HILLARY AND THE HASHTAG

nice threat but it isnt proof of magick.

why dont you proof magick is real by doing something for us?

Im just wondering what sort of authority do you think you have? You go on and on about others having to prove shit to you, but give us no good reason to.

Us practitioners in here don't care about you and your opinion ultimately. You're nothing. You will always be nothing. You have the mindset of a loser.

alright

What is the placebo effect.

Next question?

I have a noose ready for your neck.

Sage for off topic

Not gonna fall for your bait, it's just fun to mock you sometimes.

I did discover this interesting law:

EMERY'S LAW.

Kleptoparasitism may be intraspecific (the parasite is the same species as the victim) or interspecific (the parasite is a different species). In the latter case, the parasites are commonly close relatives of the organisms they parasitize ("Emery's Rule").

Just waiting for him to be banned soon. But ok I'll stop.

(checked)
We are through the looking glass brother. A discussion on the principles of magic is entirely relevant at this point, because the people we're fighting are fucking occultists who make systematic use of magic themselves. I definitely get your reasoning but this thread might be more what you're looking for

This. Stop the derailing, we're discussing something important here.

Im confused. Do you not care about my opinion or do you want to know my opinion as to what authority I think I have?

dumb cunt. stay defeated and see:

Kek confirms it. Bees are our greatest ally, that's why they're killing them off and tried to breed them with nigger afrian bees to make killer bees.

Your dubs confirm we should just filter the faggot.

Nah it's cool. Some of that shit is personal.

Uhmm honestly, good start is Wiccanism, oddly enough. From what I can tell, they have got a lot of the symbolism thing down. Then, and I know that this sounds stupid, but take some in depth lit classes. Literature will get you into really examining and understanding how symbols are made from ideas or objects and how they relate to the world. Then go to Catholicism's angelical hierarchy and the Jewish deep religious traditions, then demonology.

If you can get though all that, you should have a pretty good working knowledge on how symbols interact with the world and how they are applied. And remember that words are power.

how long has snopes been compromised for anyway?

kike confirmed

Wicca isnt real magick user. Its playtime for LARPer women and faggots. There is nothing of use to be gained LARPing with Wicca.

the question here is this:

will normies believe the media, which they think is supposed to be right, or wikileaks?

When I was a kid I thought I was a Cetra. Now I'm an adult and I still fucking think that.

Doesn't matter. As long as they watch Marina's videos, the seed is planted.

I slightly disagree, it will show you which women should be avoided, and which should be fucking in a forest during a full moon - then avoided.

Good point. Agreed

fucking beta male jesus christ….

tfw no wiccan gf to fuck in a forest under a full moon

Oh Jesus Christ.

I used to know someone (an evil person it turned out) who told me about the weird (((shit))) in Duchess County and their art gallery.

fraenkelgallery.com/exhibitions/99

I don't believe in magick and I don't discount it entirely/disbelieve it.

I'm just attacking you because you're acting like a faggot who is so concerned about believing magick to be possible, for whatever reasons/insecurity it is you have. Probably because you 'take pride' in just not being a basic retard, simplifying spirituality into something simple for yourself to interpret.

You are a spiritual cripple, and I mean that in both the Pagan way and the Christian way. Secularity is a Jewish negation of the ability to perceive God and/or magick/spirituality, which is entirely natural.

You, yourself, are a spiritual force which is positive to you - which you cannot explain. The same way that other Aryans will always be a spiritual force that benefits you. The same way it's inexplicable that the universe is entropic and hostile towards life, so is some aspect of what is positive towards life.

You only get a noble disposition when you humble yourself to this. And if others want to believe it or not, it's not your problem.

In fact, recognize that you're not going to convince them by being a naggy bitch, like one that thinks the husband is doing something stupid when he goes out to duel for his honor.

Recognize this about magic: It helps you if you get a magical system that's on your side. It gets all the women interested (generally, if it is posed as beneficial to them) and it collects the ones that require it to stand behind your mysticism which works to your benefit.

If you're not scared of mysticism and performing voodoo magic, then take his suggestion and do it yourself. I prefer to use brute will over any kind of voodoo crap, but brute will and honorable battle/death is no different than a mysticism that your death meant something more than just what it did practically (not ignoring that, but more than just that).

Because you are likely descendent of Hyperboreans as others who remember are.

It's still there user.

t.Gatineaufag

So I am on the right path, except Judaism, the rest I already read and researched plent upon. Thanks, will keep reading the thread.

Believe or not, that is one of my biggest fetishs.

Obvious canine enthusiast.

The symbolism man. Don't like it, don't prescribe to it, just know about it. Know thy enemy.

And the titanic movie fucking sucked, but it was still about the titanic a made millions of dollars. The point is that the packaging kinda sucked but you want to get what's inside- Wiccanism is babbys first magic experiments, and in it they do pretty well explaining natural/life symbolism.

quit shilling. ive said the entire thread magick does not work like /x/fags are saying.

You dont just do X and Y happens, like this user claimed:

Nor is magick beyond science, like this user claimed:

Magick is a psychological technique used to access different parts of the human mind, just like Crowley and many other actually notable Occultists have claimed.

See: "An Initiated Interpretation of Magick."
for further info.

furthermore, anyone telling you to take Jewish magick seriously, is a fucking Jew shill.

there is no power to Jewish magick anymore than there is to any other system of esoteric practice, simply because its all PSYCHOLOGY.

The Jew pushes new ageism and satanism because they work wonders in degraded one's moral and ethic. That is the ONLY reason the Jew pushes for occultism, satanism and the like. Notice these things are NOT pushed in Israel.

you /x/ larping fags wanna know what to do about the Satanic garbage?

You ridicule their "magic" and humiliate the practitioners for believing this garbage gives them power. Turn what they hold dear into a joke. Drawfags need to make pepes peepeepoopooing over their rituals with a Podesta, Hillary and Marina wojack crying over the ruined magic.

From what Ive seen of the fruits of Wicca, it is the most LARP of all the magickal systems.

I know I wouldnt send anyone that way to learn. But Im willing to admit I could be wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light

Sounds like discordianism

So you admit it works. Can you please fuck off now.

Dubs confirm

ive said the same thing the entire thread, shill. SEE:

now stay defeated.

yeah. is a mix of discordianism with Jewish Kabbalah, theistic Satanism and Gnosticism.

I did do magick tonight, I used my will to move my body to the appropriate location to cast my official will towards the electing Donald Trump.

That IS magick. Making your will manifest.

Look goy it's the satanists. Out of pure coincidence these satanist things happen to be a convenient layer of confusion to divert from the Jews power. You really think satanists run things for real?

i think they do

checked.

The Sumerians had a glyph of the tree of life.
When you place the Sumerian gods and the numbers associated with them on the corresponding areas of the jewish tree of life it creates patterns far too astounding to be cohencidental.
The druids talk about the three triplicities (nine higher sephiroth) descending down to our world (malkuth).
Lots of kabbalistic symbolism in germanic mythology.
Point is all these magical systems descend from one magical science with origins in the original pure aryan civilization (what some people refer to as Atlantis, Hyperborrea, etc).
Anyway there is evidence the structure of the glyph of the tree of life has existed in the same way that it has for thousands of years.
In any case it contains remnants of the magical science and important metaphysical concepts, as such it should be of interest to any aspiring meme magician.

i also think they work with the "jews", with the latter as their servants or something

source for the Sumerian glyph?

hahaha wow the kikes are fucking desperate at this point. We've hit the vein, gentlemen.

The left pillar goes 12(Nabu), 8(Nergal), 4(Adar)
The center pillar goes 30(Nanna), 20(Shammash)
The right pillar goes 15(Inanna), 10(Marduk)

Actually, twitter is auto-falsifying the hashtag.

that glyph isnt from Sumeria.
that glyph is from Judaism.

Sumerians did believe in a tree of life, but you cant trace Qabalah to Sumeria.

SOURCE: avesta.org/kerr/The_Sumerian_Tree_of_Life.pdf

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#spiritcooking&src=tyah
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#spirit cooking&src=tyah

keep both of those links open
one has a space the other doesn't

You should have done more research, user.

I don't do magic on my betrothed other than light a few candles at church and pray that Archangel Michael keeps her safe.

I think he realized the futility of using magick on someone like he was.

Love spells are a trap, or magick towards such end. You're messing with the persons will. Sure it might work for a little while, but nature, or the True Will will return and then problems arise.

can you give a demonstration of successful love magick?

Dubs absolutely confirm

Can you make anime real?

me= praying god bless u n ur fam
i recommend go with christ tbh

Daily reminder that there's a difference between a "love spell" that functions as a beacon, drawing your path into a collision course with the 'right one', and a "love spell" that fucks with someone's will.

i almost never go on reddit; i dont even have an account there

really i should've just screenshotted the tweet that linked me there instead

One of the worst (1)s I have ever fucking seen. What even is this?

Once again, you display your ignorance on the subject and defer to others for confirmation on something you know next to nothing about.

Also, the kikes stole their secrets from Babylon. Babylon got what they had from Sumer.

The fact you completely ignore the patterns in place in that pic tells me you just want to argue like a cunt on the rag does.

bees are no more masonic then they are mormon, pope urban VII created the black alter in the vatican and decorated it with bees (had 3 bees as his coat of arms).

all of them recognize their power and in due pay homage, but what if we did meme the bee? what if the the ADL said bees are antisemetic?

that would be… poetic

we should do it in tandem, Kek will remain Kek and will never lose its place, the bees are the messenger of kek.

think about it, people recognize bees, the symbolism is built right in, honey, hexagons throw in a bit of kawaii magic and we have a friendly and approachable way to open a dialogue on all the tough subjects that some people dont want us to talk about.

This is true. The story the earlier user was telling sounded like he was trying to mess with anothers will.

Oh no no not to fucking practice- no Wicca is the fucking short bus of magic. Mimes have more magic than that bull shit. But studying Wiccanism is like a literary exercise how symbolizing things fits into magic. Think of it like see spot run. Most of the magic in Wiccanism gets lost in the fucking old ass pretentiousness of it- moon mother's and shit. Nobody believes in that shit anymore. Only real thing magical that came out of a wiccan practice was a boner. They apparently get wild as shit during their big ceremonies to fertility goddesses. I've heard of orgies on more than one occasion.

Who was that dude wanting proof of magic?? Go find a three girl wiccan group at your local emo club. Say you are studying Wiccanism academically and you want to know about the deeper workings, know some of the lingo and try to sound interested. After a few weeks, enjoy the magic. I've done it three times now with 3 different groups. Shits fucking nice. There is always one that likes dick more than miff.

dont throw worship in with the bees

I think good old fashioned satire is the best magic you can use against someone. Like, 80's MAD magazine level satire. Just the right song about someone, just the right catchphrase or caricature will haunt a person until the day they die. People fear ridicule, so a satire done just right, you will never be able to show your face in your community again.

Ya, they are a bunch of horny sluts.

bees are no more masonic then they are mormon, pope urban VII created the black alter in the vatican and decorated it with bees (had 3 bees as his coat of arms).

all of them recognize their power and in due pay homage, but what if we did meme the bee? what if the the ADL said bees are antisemetic?

that would be… poetic

we should do it in tandem, Kek will remain Kek and will never lose its place, the bees are the messenger of kek.

think about it, people recognize bees, the symbolism is built right in, honey, hexagons throw in a bit of kawaii magic and we have a friendly and approachable way to open a dialogue on all the tough subjects that some people dont want us to talk about.

holy fuck why are you retards still responding to this 13 year old atheist materialist fag. FILTER AND MOVE ON. You've already filled the thread with garbage to the point of ruination. JUST STOP. 4chan please leave forever. This kind of inability to maintain simple standards is why 4/pol/ is such a hopeless flaming trash heap.

Sup guys. Looks like there will be a false flag attack soon.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
I think the US will shut off our power grid to distract from huge leaks and try to false flag it like it was Russia. If not, well… You are going to have to tell me why they announced on national news that they have hacked Russia's power grid and could shut it off. It's a psyop.

DAHNALD, I'VE CONQUERED HELL TO STOP HILLARY FROM SUMMONING THE DEVIL! SHE WON'T BE COOKING YOUR DELEGATES' SPIRITS NOW!

This shit is big and they might have to cover it with something big.

I have never liked that word. It always seemed like such a childish word to me and not very long lasting. I always found the word "satire" to have a sharpness to it, like a scalpel.

Let me rephrase that last bit

Good satire injures.

Great satire kills.

Theyre already causing the markets to crash in the hope it will hurt Trump. Already seen retards on my Judenbook crying about this shit.

Oh look, it's working exactly as it should.

I guess before I was online, what a meme was I would have called satire. Of course memes go beyond just satire, so theyre satire +.

No, actually I was trying to find the right one, but it was a true love spell. I found true love, turned out she didn't. I think it's because my lesson in this life is that there are no easy ways to do things, that things happen that you can't control, and to learn to be graceful in losing.

Either that or the life lesson this go round is "learn to enjoy getting your dick stomped Jack ass." Luck has always been shitty and things never turned out right when I try to follow my dreams, but stuff just kinda started happening OK when I stopped trying to fight the flow. Wife, house, job. At the moment I'm just trying to do the best I can and be the kindest I can to everyone to try to postpone God taking one of those away. But we'll see. I'm just praying it's not my wife, but something's kinda told me all my life it will be…

Can you list off the substitutions you use for the god names?

Ride the waters, know its currents. This is the way of the priesthood of Kek And his friend Enki

I always found this album cover interesting.

quad dubs confirms the will of kek

bees must be memed the messenger of kek

what? i can give an example of medicine working beyond any doubt. can you do the same with magick?

halfchan pls go

(57)

Lad…

As a newfag at CTR he only gets .01 a post, so he has shitpost extra hard.

dubs are speaking shill

Ok I'll humor you a bit.
What kind of proof are you even looking for, and how would one of us demonstrate instantaneously over a fucking imageboard image board?

magick doesnt work beyond psychology.

Crowley agrees with me.
if you disagree, present evidence or admit defeat?

SHADILAY

Praise Kek!

if the claim is that magick is a force that can affect reality in a way beyond Science, that is - if magick is anything more than psychology, what evidence do you have supporting the claim magick can affect the physical world without physically trying to alter it?

STOP RESPONDING TO THESE MATERLIASTFAG RETARDS. DO YOU SEE HOW THIS IS WHY CUCKCHAN IS SUCH A TRASH HEAP? STOP. FILTER. MOVE ON.

seems legit.

Gonna have to agree with Hitler here.
The young initiate will get his sign, we've got bigger fish to fry.

Hitler has spoken lads, shoah the shill fag

NO ITS THE OATHBREAKER RETARD

why do "magicians" clique together and turn against anyone asking for rational evidence of their claims?

you guys are human garbage.
as bad as Jews believing their tree of life has power.

you cant give any legit sources backing your claims, and not only thing, but legitimate occultists, like Crowley, completely disagree with your claims regarding magick.

stay defeated?

The funny thing is he doesn't realize yet that he's here forever.

Holy fuck, do you even read the shit you write?

How about some proof from YOU that psychology is anything more than pseudoscience, and little more that evolved phrenology?

Oh, never mind, You don't know shit.

Crowley was a pedophile edgelord who couldn't even hack it in the Golden Dawn. Might as well prop up Ronald McDonald as your authority on gourmet cuisine.

then cite a source showing that glyph being used in ancient Sumeria :) go ahead. any legit fucking source will do.

It'll be okay, user. At least one other user here knows that "magic" is just psychology mixed with cringey LARPing.

eliphas levi, crowley, mathers - they all say the same thing about magick. if you have actually read a single book by any of those Masters you'd know you already lost the debate.

try again?

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS, HITLER SPOKE AS DID KEK. FILTER AND MOVE ON

thanks ctr

Check'd.

(один)

How do we stop these fuckers? There spells can't protect against bullets and rope, can they?

~ Eliphas Levi, Book of Transcendental Magic
Science united with the "divinity" of man (his conscious Will)…ie.. its a mystical way of saying man controlling science.

Checked

The frog has spoken.

Top kek. Now this is shitposting.

nothing supernatural about it.

ITT: jews try to convince uneducated anons that Jewish magic is powerful and should be worried about it

Fuck what a time to get a full house. Any of you niggers not filtering from this moment on are literally just as bad as the shill.

seems legit.

Agreed user son

Heres how you react to the jewish magic:

dont give the Jewish pedophile priests any power or belief in their garbage.

The Old Vikings thought magic was gay and dishonorable for a man so they left it to the women. Odin was a bit of a magician though which could be viewed as a bit of a contradiction but royal or high-blood were viewed as having both feminine and masculine qualities inherent if im reading the edda's right so maybe that is why it was allowed. He was strong enough to not be corrupted but still insightful. If Odin is high-blood or a category of his own(considering he was of Jotnir/Giant stock/brood), and therefore exempt from this idk.

Protection spells are useful though. And so is healing spells and they perform a useful function and we can therefore respect the doers of it, but too much gay attacks will just lead to a dirty war and faggotry everywhere until we kill the jews physically. So why descend to their level, it will happen eventually anyway.

I don't think you'll get to them. "Meme magic" has turned them into retards.

addendum:

You have to remember that the jew is a feminine force. Pure confrontation is not their strong force. Here we have an advantage, although because they are completely evil, they have a huge advantage in the evil world that has been made.

yeah

Hey if you like the way of the Vikings, more power to you. I will respect your understanding, but I'm still going to revere the Ogdoad and give praise to Kek and his Chaos magic.

FOR ANONS WHO WANT A VIDEO SERIES ON THE TREE OF LIFE / KABBALAH
There's this occultist named Bear Heart. One can never be too sure about the legitimacy of occultists, but you can hear in this guy's voice his sincerity, so it makes it less likely that he's lying.

His videos are pretty rant-y, but you should watch them all, as often he'll drop important information pretty randomly. Check out this youtube channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCy2hlOEl5tfWg8MexR0XkTg

and this thread on fringechan that attempts to organize the important bits:
fringechan.org/fringe/res/2857.html

no thanks kike

Then I would say the Old Vikings lost precisely because they refused this "magic."

The jew is demiurgic, neither feminine nor masculine. The jewish "god" has no female counterpart unlike the non-Abrahamic gods that do. They have even rejected "Lilith" when creating their plagiarized religion. No, jews are definitely not a feminine force, they are faggots.

It's called planetary magick. It's very different from Jew magick, but they do still use the Tree of Life.

I doubt the vikings were the only ones who viewed magic as a feminine occupation.

Fighting = Man
Mind-games = Woman

Hey CTR… do you feel in charge?

Guess we should be less merciful than Nebuchadnezzar was. He took them prisoner instead of killing Jehoiachin. Im certain the kike brainwashed Prince Amil-Marduk. After the death of Nebuchadnezzar, Amil-Marduk (also known as Evil Marduk) released imprisoned king of Judah Jehoiachin (also known as Coniah and Jeconiah) and subsequently gave Jehoiachin the throne of Babylon. Hence the name EVIL Marduk.

youre uneducated. the Jewish God DID and DOES have a female counterpart, called originally "Asherah" which quickly changed to the name "Shekinah." Why do you think Genesis says:

If his image is one, how did he produce male and female (two) from it without a female counterpart?

You see what happens when you get your educated on chans and Youtube? You end up a misinformed, impotent retard.

youre an idiot. planetary magick is used by most ancient peoples, including the Jews.

why dont you kill yourself, user?

Also, Bear Heart is probably a closet white nationalist and definitely pagan.

Maybe anons should just get /fit/ and say to their women: You're either with me and will lend your femininely powers to help me and my people, or you are against me.

My nigga

addendum:

If Man engages in mind-games(unless they are pious), he becomes corrupt.
If Woman engages in fighting(competition,ego-games,etc) she becomes corrupt.

Anyone that cannot do both or restricts himself to one or the other is a failure, which explains the last 2000 years of decline. Only in the Renaissance was the gap temporarily bridged (and to some extent during the Romantic era). The gap remains – actually, things are polarized and reversed: men are more like women, women more like men, each neither masculine nor feminine but a cheap facsimile of the other.

k

Isn't that why they said in the bible that Pagans shouldn't practice magic? Because it would give Pagans power that they want to reserve for themselves? just a thought

original magic wasnt fluffy new-age garbage we have now, user. and yeah youre right.

Kabbalah is trash, but the Tree of Life predates the Kike corruption.

Are you a shill or what? Bear Heart regularly talks shit about the Hebrew gods, often saying that Judaic gods are insane pedophiles that like to lower your defenses and drink your energies.

The jewish god has no female counterpart, hence the suppression of the Kristos and Sophia, among other such events of suppression. It is not Abraxas either but a poseur.

Now youre getting it user.

Freemasonry was objectively less corrupt compared to today, during and around the times of the American Revolution. If you look at the letters between George Washington and G. W. Snyder in 1798 ('99?) where Snyder sent him a copy of John Robison's 'Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe' where Robison described the plans of the Illuminati to overthrow all the worlds governments and churches. To which Washington replied stating that no American lodges followed the beliefs of the Illuminati. In another letter to Snyder; Washington alluded that the beliefs of the Illuminati may have spread in European masonic lodges.

With people such as George Washington and Andrew Jackson being Freemasons surely you can't assume they have always been as corrupt as they are now?

There is also this
bible believers.org.au/wilhelms.htm

It doesn't say that. It says to NOT practice occult magic because it's what the pagans do… It was an instruction to keep themselves clean before God.

if thats true please produce a pre-semitic version of the tree of life GLYPH from a legit source?

paganism is garbage. many ancient pagans were also pedophiles.

again youre uneducated. please see:

study something other than Youtube, please.

I am on mobile now, but if I get to a desktop/laptop soon I will post an interesting pdf about the connection between Sumeria and the present-day kabbalah.

Cool, maybe the runes are calling to you

Nice dubs btw

As for the gods that I work with/invoke in the various spheres:

1. The prime creator / Uranus, the source of all
2. Neptune / the zodiac, the divine masculine
3. Saturn, Chronos, the great mother, the divine feminine
4. Jupiter, Zeus, Odin (though he works in all spheres, being the All-father)
5. Mars, Thor, Tyr, Hercules
6. Apollo, Dionysos, the Christ spirit
7. Venus, Aphrodite
8. Mercury, Odin, Hermes
9. Luna
10. Terra & the four elements

I am missing some, but once you get to know the spheres you will know where the various gods and goddesses fit.

For all the rooks:
If you plan on working with these planetary spheres and want to make sure to remain safe, always invoke the name of the prime creator first and always make sure to banish/cleanse before and after. Cheers!

PRAISE KEK

wrong. jews can practice magic. their magic is known as the Practical Kabbalah.

My preferred and, by far, most accurate form of divination is the runes. I know Odin from doing this process.. Im no northlander, yet Odin heard me.

That tells me a lot.

now admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

"Practical Kabbalah (Hebrew: קבלה מעשית Kabbalah Ma'asit) in historical Judaism, is a branch of the Jewish mystical tradition that concerns the use of magic."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Kabbalah

If you want to go Talmud, then sure. But if we keep it original ( Torah ). What user said is correct indeed.

see here

now admit you're a roleplaying idiot

The G.O.O.D.S. planetary correspondences with the tree of life are legit. However, I've yet to find a divine name that perfectly corresponds to the perfect elemental symmetry in the names of YHVH and YHShVH

On that note, I've always felt that the tarot always worked better as a meditational focus instead of a straight method of divination.

also this you dumb fuck:

"For the rabbis, the Torah, God’s revelation, is incarnate in
the sage who as a result can use the power of God to perform wonders. Like
Moses, whose wonders were achieved through special capacities granted him by
God, so the sage can carry out astounding acts that are deemed legitimate and
appropriate."

myjewishlearning.com/article/magic-in-rabbinic-judaism/2/

We should take our peoples magics back, magic is force of will and old rituals, and forgotten knowledge.

If Gnostic texts are right then they are without doubt agents of the demiurge or something worse.

Seeing as how Thor is our real chief God (the Swastika is His symbol), there is no such thing as "satan." However, these weird-ass desert kikes think so, and there's no surprise that they would be into weird shit (as usual).

Yeah, Washington must have known that, cause he was absolutely part of it. Another founding father Thomas Paine was very much involved with the French Revolution. As well as Washington's buddy Lafayette, deeply involved with that shit.

swastika doesnt come from the vikings. how do you relate the swastika specifically to thor?

I typically think of Odin as being a Mercurian intelligence. He is referred to as the "Wonderfather" by Bear Heart.

Thor is actually the equivalent to Jupiter in terms of mythology, but I don't know which planetary sphere he, in reality, prefers. I hear Thor is useful for banishing, as is Heimdall, who might be the equivalent of Archangel Michael (a pan-mythological and non-human entity, actually an applet of the prime creator, and thus an angel). I hear that Algiz is the rune of Michael/Heimdall.

Wait a moment there.
I know that the law of attraction(which memetics closely resembles) is based on your thoughts. Your thoughts attract similar situations and other similar thoughts/people.

It doesn't matter if you are in your car thinking "omg i dont want to crash", you are bringing your crash moment closer to you by thinking about it(doesn't matter what you want). You are attracting this scenario. From what I know, the better you are able to visualize this and understand it the more strong the attraction becomes.
"What the mind can conceive, it can achieve".

Now this is close to what you said about being aware on different outcomes but not on the rest and I don't really follow you. Care to elaborate?

How is sneaking random symbols changing anything? How does it fit with memetics or the LOA?

On one hand you mentioned memetic warfare and being aware of outcomes and on the other hand you mentioned hidden messages and symbols injected into subconsciousness(which you are NOT aware of).

Now you made me mad

Meant for

pls learn how to post

I admit I roleplayed like a casual dumbass. But there's no part in the Torah that allows kabbage practice. Talmud isn't even considered "Old Testament" it's a bastardization of strange practices that's not consistent with the Law or Prophets.

The prophets ( Old Testament Prophets that is ) had experiences that Kabby tries to " induce " if we can say that.

NONE of Kabbalah is consistent with Old Testament

why are you plebs over-mystifying things? its all psychology.

Jesus fucking Christ, you must be a shill, an AI, or some looshfarmer.

I felt they didnt speak to me as clearly as the runes do. I just get a better experience in total from runes. Invoking Odin to do the rituals is something that benefits me no matter the results of the castings.

you're cancer.

then you havent studied kabbalah.

if you disagree, why dont you explain *exactly* why QBH is not consistent with Torah, despite me showing you its quite compatible here:

and

kek

Nigger, you could be spamming furry porn at this point for all we know or care.

In space, no one can hear you meme

(86)
He's a loser, but he can't help the fact he was born fucked up.

FILTER HIM

so much butthurt

Perhaps you're on to something? Bill Clinton always wears a rope bracelet that he apparently received from a band of Colombian children who visited the White House. The head of the group was later murdered by guerrillas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Children_of_Vallenato
or it could just be nothing idfk

Do remember to be cautious of negative spirits masquerading as the real thing. There's this YouTube channel called ThuleProductions who's clearly being misled by an evil entity.
youtube.com/user/ThuleProductions

So Holla Forums is now unified with /x/

I never thought I'd live to see the fucking day.

: Obviously that was just a punishment for not believing in the one true God, goy. :^)

: No. Bad goy. What are you doing?! >:^(

You mean /fringe/? /fringe/ and /x/ are very different things.

halfchan cancer detected.

I banish plenty and often. Only certain grade beings get through if I maintain the defenses.

Where the fuck have you even been the past two years?

I can't filter anymore, it doesn't do anything.

I can filter by name, but not by post+ or ID.

the amount of roleplay is over 9000

His accent sure did show, didnt it?

Banishing doesn't always cut it… I have experience telling me that this is the case.

must be magick.

Superb sliding fellow ((tribesman))

Do tell.

I've never met anything I couldn't throw out with a combination of LBRP, LBRH and the RC

I came here during the first Exodus but posting was slow for a long time so I wandered off for the chans for a couple years. I leave you guys alone for 5 minutes and look what you do…

That feel when your posts get capped for posterity, and it's well earned.
My offer of answers still stands.

Evocating powerful spirits will cause electronic equipment to flicker and turn off/on, you can definitely expect this for spirits like Odin.

Feeling tangible rumbling that hovers around you probably indicates the presence of a negative spirit who's trying to possess you.

I do too. Over time you learn how to do it better.

Checked

Dubs do confirm btw

The Swastika is extremely old. You did not have to be a Viking to use it. Virtually all White people used some variation on it. That's why it's all over the world–even though those White people are now dead in most places.

As for Thor specifically, I have been told it is His cross by our priests. I am not an expert on religious matters, but I am trying to learn. I know that our real pantheon is not christ insanity, and that's the part that really matters. Feel free to read up on things if you like.

odinia.org/tag/swastika/

This.

so you have nothing, then? you have no legitimate, historical or archeological reason for associating the swastika with Thor specifically? youre going off some other uneducated people claimed? what is their source? why are they claiming such a thing? have you even looked into it or did you just accept it because youre too lazy to research?

I'm not familiar with the process, but can you use a swastika to banish spirits?

if it is all psychology then there is no meme magic

Bees are cultural appropriation of Mexicans.

Sure thing hoss.

Maybe you have been doing it wrong. Not saying you are, but just remember, it is the fruits of the work that show the waters and earth who bore it

I dont know you, nor you I. Our exchanges have been surface level, at best. So understand that perhaps you might not be right as well.

This shit aint an exact deal, its a fuckin art. Remember that.

"meme" is psychological.

meme
mēm/
noun
an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

You see something, you like it, you share it.
Other people see it, they like it, they share it.

Nothing supernatural about it.

If I had to make a scientific guess, I would guess that it's because the Swastika is a Sun symbol, the Sieg runes are the lightning, and the Lightning and the Sun split Nitrogen to allow life on the planet.

Seana, who runs the site, actually proposed that theory to NASA when she worked there. She is an expert on our real religion and knows a lot more about it than I do, so that's why I linked her site.

The thing about any real religion or belief system is that it is not at odds with science. I see the connection in the symbols very clearly without a "holy book." My cousins in NS Germany understood it too, which is why the electricity studies logically took a turn into plasma. It's all literally science based on Thor.

And of course, Thor is the friend of Mann-kind.

Yep. It's a mess.

Draw one in the air in each direction, see what happens. I have no idea what will happen, but it might ward off all tainted with a certain kike taint.

Or it will attract low level OTO faggots wanting to bugger you.

Who the fuck knows?

Hate to break it to ya user…

The swastika is Kether, it spins above your head like a halo

Of course he is. To be like him is the mountain any worthy man is to climb.

that isnt true, user. Seana seems like a typical aspie cunt.

The Swastika charts the sun through the sky. Its a symbol of the Sun's MOVEMENT..not of the sun itself. And even that isnt meant to be taken literally, seeing as the Swastika praised the movement of the Sun simply because its movement symbolized well-being and proper nature.

Its easy for a know-nothing, egofag cunt to confuse the two tho.

heres a source:

"The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky."

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007453

You're the saddest shitposter I've ever seen.

**Hmmmm, thank you for that bit of info.

I think user should draw one in the air before him with his finger, or fully open hand, fingers together in each direction, starting from the east,

What for him to say when doing this though?**

Wikipedia is horrible for providing evidence first of all. Hasn't this entire post been enough evidence that using Wikipedia as a supporting argument for the occult is a laughing factor?

Why is Kabbalah inconsistent? Let's begin by accepting that it's not even a practice native to Judaism. It's a practice that's totally unknown to the patriarchs. Should I also mention that in the times of Moses, it ( Kabbalah ) had it's roots embedded in the practices of the Egyptians? It even goes deeper into the roots of the practices of the Canaanites.

Would you seriously accept practices originally done by the oppressors of the Jews to be consistent with their teachings? Do you really believe Kabbalah is pure and consistent with the Law and in par with the scriptures of the Prophets? Most occult practices stems out of this nonsense. The fact that sages practiced it in the past is probably the reason why Israel was condemned by God and was destroyed.

There's no part of Kabbalah that stems out of the Torah or the Prophets. You will never find a scripture with strong references to the Kabbalistic practices. However you will find Kabbalistic teachings which ATTEMPTS to connect to it… I must admit, the sages were wise and they indeed use fancy word play to deceive those who practice it. It's jewish occultism forbidden by God.

odinia.org/mystery-of-golden-chain-lightning-yule-red-thor-strikes-earth/

This is the exact page. Yes, despite the fact that we are legitimately doing something serious and have a priestess that literally proposed the theory that was later corroborated and supported by experimentation, and have the EXACT PAGE for you on top of the feed it's already in…yes, we clearly have no idea of what we're talking about. :^)

And yes, as a warrior, I am sooo lazy for trying to figure things out and actually learn the truth. You have truly shown me up with your great contributions.

No its not actually but have one on the house.

I'd say start doing the middle pillar and and use an oscillating swastika of the appropriate color at each of the five spheres.

CTR has asscancer over this #SpiritCooking thing and it makes me giggle.

source?

:^) She may be in for some live performance theater.

To my knowledge, visualizing a sparkling swastika above you swirling front-to-right-to-back-to-right gives you energy and loosh.

I don't think it's there for banishing, but I could be wrong.
Use a pentagram (upside or down, both are meant to banish, according to Bear Heart–an inverted pentagram apparently doesn't invoke) and charge it with a godname, like Mars, Venus, Sol, or Luna. Do this by vibrating the name while sending energy into it (that is, breathe in and feel a force coming through your nostrils, down to your feet on inhale, and then feel that energy coming from your feet and out through your hands (which should touch a traced pentagram) flowing into the pentagram on exhale.

Want to use runes? I'm not sure what works, but Algiz and Thurs look like good runes to use.

but that is not meme magic. this is just the trending and popularity of memes affecting people just because of …well….volume.
That is undeniable but this whole board and movement supports something quite more than that.

So you do not believe in anything further than that?

but I just showed you dont? you claimed the Swastika is a symbol for Thor because its a symbol for the Sun. Neither of those claims is true and I debunked them both.

linking me to the site you first got your mis-info from doesnt prove the mis-info, just like a christian using the bible to prove claims in the bible doesnt work.

Swastika: does not represent Thor. does not represent the sun.

How mad are you?

I got it.

As he is drawing the swastika in the air, say:

Gas the kikes

When he open handed, palm facing the swastika, push forward and say

Race war now!

Do that in each direction, starting east, then south, then west then north.

See how that goes. If it goes bad, try starting at the north, and going west, then south then east.

can YOU use meme magick to do anything useful which psychology can't also do? if you can, how about a demonstration?

Sharon H Fenner

This user is right when he said jews inherited it from X civilization.
The jews probably didnt steal it, they inherited it, just like how the legend of King Arthur was transfered from the celts to the christians (the celtic origin is undeniable) just like there are parallels between the King Arthur's legend and similar legends around the world.

tl;dr nothing is created out of thin air; religions needs a link a transmission or they will just end up like mormonism and other rather ridiculous and modern cults and sects.

I'm not really sure if it is Kether itself, but it does sound like it functions in a similar way. Contrast this with a swastika flowing in the opposite direction at your feet. I wouldn't consider that to be Malkuth/Terra, but rather the black sun type of energy (that which takes). Bear Heart instructs one to use the swastika above Kether in his (L)BRP.

But who knows?!

BEFORE ME KEK!
BEHIND ME WOJAK
TO MY RIGHT HAND BANE
TO MY LEFT HAND EBOLA CHAN

Im just trying to design a simple rite for the user. Something he can do and over time an effect takes place. This banishing is one that casts off whatever is repelled by the swastika. So the words in this rite need match what the intention of it.

Hence: Gas the Kikes - Race War Now

One word per line drawn in the air.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

Thats not bad user haha. Pretty fuckin good. They are who seal the 4 corners. Thing is, Kek is a being of the waters. This banishing should start at the west then. Just a thought.

I get what you're saying. I listed him in only 2 spheres though because he is relevant all of them really and I didn't want to name him too many times.
Odin really is the traveller of the tree. I can show examples from mythology of him embodying/working in essentially every sphere.

As for Thor, the Roman's equated him with Jupiter when they were helping the germanics come up with names for the days of the week (see English: thursday, French: jeudi).
Even Bearheart says that Thor is one of the most powerful gods to work with when it comes to the sphere of Mars.

im doxing your cult

whitepages.com/name/Sharon-H-Fenner/Volcano-HI/4e227u2
publicrecords.directory/profiles/sharon-fenner.8963231.html

One of the influencing cultures of this Satanism is Tibetan Buddhism, here is my proof:

Steve Bing is the one who gave Bill Clinton the jet to go and rescue the two kiddie diddlers in North Korea. He founded the "Shangri-La Business Group," Shangri-La is based on the Kingdom of Shambhala in Tibetan Buddhism (LePage, V. (1996). Shambhala: The fascinating truth behind the myth of Shangri-la. Wheaton, IL: Quest Books.). Marina Abramovic has mentioned that she was influenced by Tibetan Buddhism multiple times before:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdfg52/

youtube.com/watch?v=H4JJH2tfIgg

interartive.org/2012/01/abramovic-breath-voice-void/

But that's not where it ends, Shangri-La is based on Shambhala which is known for it's belief system called Mleccha and "the amazing abilities, wisdom and long life of these sun worshipers." In Abramovic's Reddit AMA she was asked "Are you a vampire? If not, to what do you credit your eternal youth?" She responded with:

This was clearly a cop out answer which raises the question, how does she keep her youth? Have we discovered a secret sect of ancient Babylonian Tibetan Sun-Worshipping Moloch-Worshipping Vampires?

The shilling is real. Literally off the (((holocaust encyclopedia))).

I don't have a problem with Sanskrit, but you're clearly being an Aspie yourself. You don't have a group restoring our real pantheons, I would guess, and all you're trying to do is obfuscate the connection between the lightning and the sun, which IS the connection to Thor, which IS what I'm talking about.

You can talk about the movement all you like. The fact is that it gave life to the Earth, and our "aspie" priestess fucking proposed it to NASA when she worked there because she is one of the most educated people on Earth. And you know, has a network of sites and all, unlike you with the (((holocaust))) link.

Pic is totally not another related symbol, goy.

It is following the death of King Nebuchadnezzar that this transference occurred. Im certain that is a vital time in the grand scheme of things.

Swastika, as I proved, was originally a symbol mapping the MOVEMENT of the Sun. Had nothing to do with lightening or even the Sun itself.

You, and your Pagan cult, are uneducated. You're larping and turning symbols into whatever fits your roleplaying.

Nobody is buying it

look at the goofy shit your cult leader is into"

hooponopono.org/

I think he said that Thor travels there and is tight with Elohim Gibor (god of Geburrah/Mars – whoever that entity is). Not sure if that makes him fully aligned with the sphere of Mars, though. It seems like Tyr would already fit that function.

I ain't clickin that shit, nigga

no worries. ill make some screenshots.

Yes, genuine White groups telling the truth are "cults" and christ insanity is 1488% TRVE EVROPA! Feel free to go into the volcano though. Have you ever heard of Green Land? It's another fun place our ancestors made sure to name appropriately. Please go to bed, (100) user.

Same shill. Go to bed. You linked a literal holohoax site. I am respectful of Sanskrit, but you're obviously shilling and have no interest in CONNECTING our pantheon to reality. Probably because you're a shill with 101 posts.

I am done with the thread now because I am not going to shit up the board like you. Go ahead and collect your shekels.

Lightning>Sun>Swastika>Sieg Rune>Black Sun>Thor

I have zero problems with the legit transmission.
I have a problem with the theft of it, because thats when the profane starts.

The movement of the swastika is much like the movement of the yin-yang circle; theres nothing solar in it (in the sense that there is no workshipping of the sun).

CULT WESITE:

pic related. note the P.O. box address in the whois registry

1/2

Tyr could be the bridge between Geburrah and Chesed Or, Nergal to Marduk, or where that bridge meets the bridge upward from Tiphareth Shammash

by searching the phone number you get this website in google:

moreopp.com/company-details-12/1254689.html

which also links to:

pic related.

whoever runs the Odina website is just another charlatan trying to make a few $$$ anywhere she can.

Fuck off, the bee's dying out shit can't be linked to all this, I can't take it anymore, what the fuck is real

fuck off. your cult just got exposed.

Chekt
Quality new age scam, thanks for screens

for sure m8. all new age/occult/magick are scams.

Uhmm kinda yeah. Ok so magic that really makes a difference in a person's life goes with the flow of the world, but it just kinda… Encourages it a little. Like it's not like FFVIII where you shoot at her and then throw down your controller screaming obscenities because that shit is fucking haxx, it's just that every time an attempt will be made, something will go kinda wrong. People will be in the way, motorcade turns down a new route, wind is blowing too hard, dog sniffs out a bomb- you know, dumb shit like that. Yeah, there is stuff you can do to circumvent that- set up plans that are planned on absolutes and require little adjustment or influence. But I'm gonna say let's just try to help the FBI nab her- ain't much intervention of any kind that is gonna stop 50 armed and trained FBI agents lol. Keep digging up shit. Remember- every thing we find against her is more power we have and less she has.

Do I have to go any further user?

flash news: 'druidism' and european paganism never made it to the modern era. And if they indeed survived, they were then unleashed during the protestant reform of the Catholic Church under a protestant form or another one (Luther's mother was had pagan beliefs).

shamefully underchecked divine digits user
have you escaped the cycles?

I still think there's something to be said for what we call meme magick, but other than that, it seems like it's all archaic bullshit or scams. I popped over to /fringe/ (their site, not the 8ch board) and saw some autists poisoning themselves with colloidal metals and internally kek'd

About the theft or the transmission? From what you wrote, you make it sounds like a transmission.

You really need to go back.

>>>/leddit/

same here. but i think its a grave error to compare meme magic with esoteric, largely Jewish garbage. one works, other doesnt.

Kuru is an incurable degenerative neurological disorder. The term kuru derives from the Foreword kuria or guria ("to shake"),[2] a reference to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease; it is also known among the Fore as the "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter people would display when afflicted with the disease; kuru is also known as "shiver".[4]

It is characterized by truncal ataxia, preceded by headaches, joint pains, and shaking of the limbs. Trembling is present in almost all patients.

The symptoms of kuru are divided into three specific stages. The first, ambulant stage, exhibits unsteady stance and gait, decreased muscle control, tremors, and dysarthria. In the second, sedentary stage, the patient is incapable of walking without support and suffers ataxia and severe tremors. Furthermore, the victim is emotionally unstable and depressed, yet has uncontrolled sporadic laughter. Interestingly, the tendon reflexes are still normal at this point.[4]
In the final, terminal stage, the patient is incapable of sitting without support, suffers severe ataxia, is unable to speak, is incontinent, has dysphagia, is unresponsive to his or her surroundings, and develops chronic ulcerated wounds. An infected person usually dies within three months to two years after the first symptoms, often because of pneumonia.

Those affected are usually people who follow the practice of family mortuary cannibalism.[6] In some parts of Papua New Guinea, bodies of those who died from kuru were dismembered to feast on the internal organs.

see

stay mad.

Trash. Don't take it seriously like the dumb Jews do today. It's a great place to start, not much of value to it since it has to be assumed it has been completely degraded from whatever its origins are, which may not even be Sumerian aside from the idea of the tree of life.

Transmission via subversion, akin to how the kikes do things today.

If you think what the kikes are doing today is a transmission, then fuck off kike. CHEW SOAP

You did not show ODINIA.ORG. You are on about some other site. Here is the pic of what you actually claimed was "proof."

Good job being a massive fucking kike with over 100 posts shilling like there's no tomorrow, though.

Anons can't even define that word. Occult literally means hidden knowledge. What goes on in CERN is occult, what goes on in central bank economics is occult and what goes on in the upper echelons of all governments today is occult.

But Catholicism already had pagan imaginary, mostly of Roman/Greek nature to make Christianity more "acceptable".

(i) Touching the forehead, say THULE
(ii) Touching the breast*, say EUROPA
(iii) Touching the right shoulder, say LULZ
(iv) Touching the left shoulder, say SHITPOSTING
(v) Clasping the hands upon the breast, say AND CHECK THESE DUBS
(vi) Turning to the East, make a swastika. Say SIEG HEIL
(vii) Turning to the South, the same, but say GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
(viii) Turning to the West, the same, but say 1488
(ix) Turning to the North, the same, but say Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
(x) Extending the arms in the form of a Cross, say:
(xi) Before me VIVIAN Fuck you I know #GG is pozzed, but as an egregore of exodus and new beginnings she belongs in the east. Besides, half of you assholes would still be on halfchan /d/ without her
(xii) Behind me WOJAK
(xiii) On my right hand BANE
(xiv) On my left hand EBOLA-CHAN
(xv) Around me shines the light of Kek. Praise Kek, may he bestow unto us tendies and liberal tears!
(xvi) Shadilay! I will believe in you!
(xvii-xxi) Repeat (i) to (v),

Hes going for that raise. Putting in some overtime.

He needs it tbh. Hes only made $1.09 so far.

you just changed the who is info, fag. I already screenshot the original info here:

Hi Sharon! Wanna keep playing? :^)

I've seen the video you're referring to.
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Thor is mentioned in other videos on the sphere of Mars.
In any case whatever Bearheart may or may not have said, Thor has an undeniable martial, masculine influence that makes him totally relevant to workings in Mars.

not in the context of the thread, user. thank you though.

Here's a shot of the Odinia site the faggot shill did not link.
I don't run any of the sites. I am a member, moron. I have also contributed actual info.
I realize you will continue to be a shithead, but I am actually done now.

If their autistic esotericism has any effect, at all, it would just be because one person or a group of people are focusing intently on autism. I see literally no way how their rituals or reagents can assist them in producing any effect. Symbology and material items, even blood, would not amplify the shift of probability created through intentionally biased observation.

I guess if we had access to a dual-slit experiment set up we could figure out whether we can change the probability of particles going through one slot or the other further than the control by using symbols or rituals or whatever.

i linked to the who is information for the Odinia website here:

user changed the who is information to cover her scam here:

check who is for Odinia.org for yourselves - its not the same as the one i JUST posted ^_^

Stay defeated.

thatd be a good idea..

Jews today aren't transmitting us anything spiritual anymore (except diseases of the mind and body).
They used to, when they were 'jews' in the real sense, but now they are on a path to destruction and they are making a parody of the sacred (confusing terrestrial Jerusalem with the celestial Jerusalem for exemple).

I like you.

I hope that user sees this.

They have never given us anything that helped humanity. They only subvert and drain, rinse repeat.

Through subversion the kikes attained the secrets of Babylon.

PROOF THEY CHANGED THE WHO IS INFORMATION FOR ODINIA.ORG TO COVER THEIR SCAM!

LOOK AT THE "LAST UPDATED" DATE AT THE BOTTOM!

just because you tried so hard to deceive anons like me, im going back to /baph/ later and we're going to entirely destroy the life of Sharon Fenner, expose her members and etc.

even the Odinia website says theyre in Hawaii :)

fucking owned. now you know better. and if you dont, you will very soon.

Nah that shit ain't gonna fly.

Literally the only reason I even believe meme magick is anything other than rampant confirmation bias is because of those experiments. A bunch of fags circle jerking about their anecdotal experiences are not going to convince me or anyone outside of their colloidal metal chugging circle. The fact that these people wouldn't even give you an example ritual to perform to get a certain effect is incredibly suspect.

It's stupid because you don't have a mechanism for why this shit works other than muh higher planes.

yeah i hear you. things can and do work, but this larping garbage is halfchan tier D&C.

Nigger I would have been happy to give examples to try. Do the Middle Pillar ritual for a month and see whats up.

If you actually read the thread you would have seen is "NUH UH I ANT GONNA TRY IT CAUSE THAT AINT OBJECTIVE" shekel-shuffle.

actually trying to get anons to practice Jewish mysticism.

reported.

I've read the whole thing. The user you've been arguing with asked a couple of times for an example ritual, I'm pretty sure, unless I'm confusing this thread with the other 15 that I've read today.

Objectivity is important user, it's the only defense we have against the kikes.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and at least research this shit. However, if I even sense the presence of a hovering nose, I'm out.

I lol'd

Could you repost the pic in the first cap?
Could we as anons, bust pedo sites like the SLC one with the white rabbit
Do you know anything about the white rabbit?

list of targets/assets for future reference:

twitter.com/odiniainvictus
vikingalthing.org/
odinist.org/

facebook.com/huginnsheathenhof/posts/622823817867417

Youre about to get raped by the Internet Hate Machine, Odinia :)

Unintentional reddit spacing, fuk. I thought I only pressed enter once.

please see

I fugged up

user, please stop with the gay smiles, they're super cringe.

i know but its annoying

The fact you were worried at all about the "reddit spacing meme" to be called out tells me you're a giant faggot, like CTR shill Mordecai.

Hey faggot, theirs a fucking bitch cult in control of South Korea and our enemies are using it to some how miraculously get ahead. Jack Fucking Parsons founded NASA JPL and he was deep in Crowleys Cooch Corner, so why should we not look into it if we to change things for the better

Imagine you've gone your whole life without ever having a dream while you slept, and someone tried telling you dreams were real, you'd naturally be skeptic, but how the fuck are they supposed to prove to you that they are real?

Give me the tools to measure ans quantify the human subconsious, and I will give you your objective proof on a goddamn excel sheet.

because Crowley taught magick isn't supernatural mumbo-jumbo, and LAPR Lords would prefer to pretend it is.

The kikes absolutely do not want us to understand their shit.

I like my posts to look nice, I'm not going to derail a thread with >>>>muh reddit posting though. Chill.

true

Or you know, it's just the jews. Occam's razor.

We've been able to provide scientific basis for meme magick at the very least. I provided, in an earlier post, a methodology for testing the effectiveness of your rituals over control.

All these fucking (you)'s, jesus.

facebook.com/seana.fennervonfenneberg

facebook.com/people/Seana-Elizabeth-Fenner/100013093962301

☺)☺:◘♣

archaeoastronomy-textbook.com/

GOT YOU, MRS. FENNER!

700 Kirby Thompson Rd Fort Denaud FL 33935-0592

whitepages.com/name/Seana-E-Fenner/Fort-Denaud-FL/7iwsymy

This actually answered the questions I had about the masons. They really are a kike infested shill botnet. Check'd btw

youtube.com/channel/UC81E7i5-A588gblGkcZpqVg

Link it if you like, I'm not in the mood to go crawling up the thread to find it.

But that being said I do concede that Meme magic is much more powerful than anything a ritual psychodrama can produce. Hundreds of shitposters focusing their will on a target or a goal with unabashed irreverence and joviality is nothing to scoff at.

2nd "paragraph"

First, run the experiment normally. Second, run it in "meme magick" mode like the other experiments have. Third, run the experiment assisted with your rituals.

hey odinia! post yfw realizing magic and the gods arent going to protect you from me!

Nothing to it goyim, don't worry about it.

I'm fairly certain we can find a solution fairly quickly. On a side note did find a synagogue in Las Vegas. It's in Summerlin, not sure if the armed security was a new feature.

They are feeling the fires of purification growing hotter.

what about all the atheist/christian/buddhist politicians???

I've spent enough time wasted on combating false and disinfo shills like Odinia. Supposed I'll redpill you guys as to the Nature of Magick before I leave. Coming up..

They've never been "jews" in a real sense. Unless you mean murderous, conniving, corrupters of the soul. If that's what you mean then they've always been "jews" in the real sense.

The first civilization was formed by the Aryans in Sumeria. Later, this civilzation expanded out and became the Ancient Persian Empire, among others. The non-Semitic religion of ancient Persia was Zoroastrianism. Their priests were called "magi" and its from this we get our word "magic." So what was their "magic?" It was technology, geometry and the various sciences. In fact, the Zoroaster priests were so respected even the Babylonian priests took the name of 'magi' to honor them, and this is where we get the use of the word "magician." Their magic, again, was simply the sciences. Aryans, especially in Sumeria, developed mathematics, understood psychology, agriculture and all other wonders of the ancient world. While niggers lived in huts, Aryans were building stone structures.

The Jew saw this and interpreted "magic" as an outside force. Something "mystical." And so you have pointless ritual upon pointless ritual, and wild claims by modern-day 'magicians' who can, of course, never demonstrate any evidence of their "magickal power" whatsoever. The fraud occurs because they have been misled by the Jew into thinking magic is some mystical thing, when it is not. And because it is not, they can NOT produce any evidence that it is, and therefore, they can never demonstrate their "magick."

Be wise and study the Arts and Science.
Avoid everything having to do with Judaism and "mysticism." In fact, consider this:

Its all useless.

Better be plasma by the time it gets to them. That place was built like a fancy fort. Fuck most of their nests are built rather strange. No windows, Few exits, and their main doors are covered with heeb script and look heavy as fuck.

The fires of Girra burn through all. They do have an escape route once it is clear they are boiling within their fortress. Find that escape route, and we fount how we can finish them off.

The fuck do you think a meme is, nigger boy?

Masons have medics at their rituals when in the tourture chambers to bring people to the edge of death and back for up to 2 weeks at most before they die no one has lasted more than 11 days when being masonically murdered it is something they go underground for and this fucking poster right here is mocking us because its bobby hill fucking around he is saying we can do that little twirling around with a wand shit all day but they are bathing in the blood of the innocent that is why milo got into a tub with blood he is a freemason he is a fellow traveler. And magick is not real meme magic is real but its god stopping you all glory goes to jesus christ dipshit you can not expect to secretly tourture people and bend their bodies tie them to footstools and take photos of them in front of blankets you hung on the wall sprinkle that shit on 4chan in the late 2000's and then say oh its something else because like I said you can not stop disclosure so you might as well admit it. All satanists are masons or else you are not a real satanists. they are the official luciferian order. You're done

Guys, this is the most fucking hilarious shit ever in a political campaign. Ever. I dare you to prove me wrong.

But what about the Danube Valley civilization?

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/danube-valley-civilisation-script-oldest-writing-world-001343

Related links at the bottom are more in-depth info on it.

Might want to chill out with the adderall user, those run-ons are excessive.

nicotine withdrawl. I can not handle speed it makes me crazy

Yeah but why you getting mad at shitposts tho.

Might I suggest rolling your own ciggarettes instead of cutting cold turkey. If you get proper tobacco that isn't covered in chemical shit you'll slowly lose the addiction. Which, by the way doesn't come from nicotine but from the cocktail of chems in commercial cigs.

because now I am craving that too

thanks its getting ridiculous like a pack and a half a day

off topic but
you can also smoke mullein leaf and camphor bush. they aren't as strong as tobacco, but better for you - mullein tea is actually very good for your respiratory system. also once off cigs for awhile, you can get a small buzz from smoking them.

Holy shit man, at my worst it was just half a pack a day. It'll take awhile to get it out of your system. I hate shill on a chan but I'd suggest getting the tobacco I used to Peter Stockkebye It should still be about ten dollars an ounce at retail if you can find a shop that sells it near you. Otherwise you can sign up online and buy from them I think.

Note that this user means better for you, and not good for you. Smoking literally anything is not going to be good for you.

also do this mullein leaf is amazing for respiratory problems. I used to smoke it whenever allergies got bad or sickness hit me.
But yeah smoking in general is shit for your body

your source, like your life, is garbage.

Sumer (/ˈsuːmər/)[note 1] was the first urban civilization in the historical region of southern Mesopotamia, modern-day southern Iraq, during the Chalcolithic and Early Bronze ages, and arguably the first civilization in the world with Ancient Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

We /x and lesser Korea now.

It's sad that it's all true. I think Trump needs to start construction on some new prisons in addition to the wall.

Twitter changing shit, yentas and the Washington Post talking about it tells you they got calls today with orders.

Lots of fighting over nothing going on here. Ya'll stop that shit. Your enemy is the guest list of the spirit cooking dinner not your fellow user.

MASONNIGGER LIVES

I Strongly encourage all Anons to read up on the occult. Not books about the occult written by fags just go read the actual books, they are actually pretty easy to find free online.

www.alchemylab.com/introduction_to_alchemy.htm
freeoccultbooks.weebly.com/
hermetic.com/

here's an observation i made about the left hand middle finger thing

Dubs confirm

we've seen some sick shit on these tubes but this takes the biscuit

You're not making too much sense friend, but if you have those pics you're talking about, if you post them someone might be able to dig up something about them.

This brigade of "magic is totally super real, and can be used for good, goyim" is just another jewish psyop to get the enemy interested in and empowering their sick ass rituals. Half of Holla Forums didn't gain a fascination with the occult overnight, we've been flooded with desperate brainwashed trolls trying to create legitimacy around the elites truly deplorable beliefs. As we're all about to see, there are enormous repercussions in this world(and perhaps the next) when you open this particular can of worms, however innocent and misguided your intentions may be. Anyone left in CTR at this point is likely a Satanist or jew, so expect to see a lot more of these dressed-up psyops. Please alert other anons to these dangers!

If you stop believing their occult bullshit, it loses all credibility and power in this universe, just as countless unwelcome spiritual entities have vanished without resurrection after dedicated shitposting bans throughout history. If our ancestors valued something evil enough to preserve instead of destroy it, misguided or not, the consequences still haunt us hundreds and even thousands of years later. They're trying to trick you into preserving their evil deities and practices to reinforce their presumed power in this world.

This is not about Trump vs Clinton, or Europe vs … mostly itself. It's becoming clearer by the minute this is a true war of Good vs Evil. The only total win strategy is complete annihilation of their inferior memes and traditions. Do not buy into their form of reality or inject it with your naive curiousity, or you're quite literally feeding the trolls. This goal must be kept in mind at all times. We seek only to understand the enemy to the extent required to prove their crimes, but you must be very careful of becoming the enemy.

Just pray to Jesus to break all hexes and power of the enemy.

Godmagic cancels out black magick, that's how rpgs work.

Chaos magic > Any other form of magic

No shit. It's developed steadily and organically over the last two years (and probably more subtly before then) because of specific events and threads, which you would understand if you were actually here for that. If you want to deny the relevance of these subjects at this point, you need to refute all the instances of meme magic, you need to explain GATE, Berenstein, the near death threads, etc..

How retarded are you? CTR shilling has been so hamfisted and stupid it was completely transparent from the very first day it started and has not changed in character up to the present. They were just pretending to be dumb, internet illiterate leftists for a couple months and now suddenly switched to super knowledgeable high quality disinfo poster mode? The occultist trend on Holla Forums is way older than CTR and of a completely different character.

The absurdity of your CTR plot aside, your entire scheme is nonsensical in general. Magic isn't real, but they want to convince us to keep believing in it, so it continues to be real…Did you read this before you posted?

shit/10

Says those who don't have the repentance bonus + faith and grace buffs + voice of the ruach alignment-summon.

What is GATE?

Animu about the JSDF entering a fantasy world

Get in the habbit if reading the thread user

Reading the thread is a central part of what makes this place not a total trash heap like 4/pol/.

So this shit has been going on for millennia. But when did it start?

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW

(checked)

One of the oldest known runestones.

It's okay. Just ignore the shills, m8.

Dude, your shilling knows no bounds. You have to go back. The fact that you call the other user a shill when you linked to the fucking holohoax memorial is the icing on the cake.
>>>/reddit/
Faggots that thing they're going to "dox" all the pro-whites that are actually doing something IRL are either 12, retarded, or both. You should get your happy ass banned.

Jump off a building to prove your point.

DON'T POST UNLESS YOU ADD VALUE TO A THREAD.

Actually it seems you are the one that need to read some history. In almost every old book i have read, magic isn't even supernatural. It is just a normal part of life. One thing is important to say though; magic wasn't something /everyone/ did, but /some/ definitively did. This has been the pattern for all of recorded history afaik in every tribe/nation and it is a good idea. If every man and woman starts practicing "magic", that just means male culture has died completely…

Oh and mysticism hasn't got anything to do with magic; that would be esotericism. Mystics are those that attempt unity with the godhead/god/divine principle.

The first mention of Jews in the bible is Isaac stealing his brothers birthright via trickery.

my favorite part of that image is 4chan.gov

Tavistock is a killing word

(1)

Thanks for the pasta fam.

You mean jews, OP?

Bible says that God is the only true God, and that all other gods are false gods and are satanic. Worshipping any false god = satanism according to the bible.

Does anyone have that picture of Podesta with his injured hand in China? It's his left hand.

Nevermind, got it.

This better?

chemistry comes from egypt, which is called khem in their language.

khemistry, get it?

issac newton was an alchemist, he made his own translation of the emerald tablets, and he was going to base what we know as calculus on aether.

oh and last thing, kill yourself.

nah, read Lovecraft, the elder gods were gonna wake up and kill everyone, so the conspiracy helped them wake up earlier so they could be killed first and not have to watch everyone else die

Bumpity

Lovecraft wrote fiction, user. His cults and sorcerers have very little to do with real occultism and mysticism.

That's the thing guys like you don't understand. The people who practice magic don't have to prove anything to you. At all. In fact, the occult elites prefer materialists, "sceptics", deniers, simple-minded "scientists" and so on. Gets bluepilled faggots like yourself of their backs.

BEES

It's not so simple. It's true that on the surface he was an avid materialist, but he had strange, recurrent dreams since his childhood. There are quite a few legit occult organisations which practice quasi-Lovecraftian magics.

It's about your vision of the world. If people know something might happen, it will happen.
Even if it's fiction, it creates a concept in the the minds of people, and that concept becomes real, sooner or later.

You don't "attract" anything. You create the outcome with your knowledge. And the more people know, the more power the creation gets.

Dropping occult symbols and rites in the entertainment and media makes people know them, and when they know them, they are giving them power.

That's why every sick they bring into reality they first push in Hollywood movies, then make songs about it, then the collective perception changes and these things come into reality.

We are doing the same thing but more rapidly and more effectively. 10 years ago there was no chance in hell that nazis would go mainstream. We slipped our symbols and our rites into our memes, making people to know them and they started gaining power.

You can say it's simple propaganda/psychology, but it's not. You can create anything - a big guy crashing a plane with no survivors over Baines, Ebola epidemics, anime cults, alien invasions.