BLACK UPRISING

WTF I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE NOW?

Sources:
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/04/black-leader-endorses-donald-trump-democrats-ask-us-for-everything-give-nothing-back/
http:// archive.is/pOfcn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ppc2V
books.google.co.uk/books?id=7QLiAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA9
books.google.co.uk/books?id=aPC1AAAAIAAJ
books.google.co.uk/books?id=AXu-Ba49o2QC&pg=PA111
jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery
books.google.co.uk/books?id=CgB2AAAAMAAJ
books.google.co.uk/books?id=tmLHBWVxfeoC&pg=PA585
archive.is/a2vCZ
youtube.com/watch?v=GUE0si2llTY
youtube.com/watch?v=eDmdjC34wSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, they really are the party of niggers after all.

Even when niggers do something that might actually be beneficial for them in the long run, its because of the promise of gibs.

And there's nothing niggers hate more than other niggers.

The left are eating themselves alive. The niggers hate fags, and bernie people hate niggers. This is great

slide thread

wtf I love niggers now

I like how they ignore the massive amounts of gibs that the dems have doled out, it's weaponized niggerism.

Can't slide a sticky, shill.

I like how you've clearly opted not to actually read the article

Wew lads.

Awesome! Let's act fast to secure support in the black community - At his next rally, Trump should appear in blackface to show he gets it.

On a more serious note, this guy puts his finger right on the issue. Democrats take niggers for granted, so none of them is ever motivated to follow through on a promise. It's like a credit card that never sends a bill to your house.

Blacks are ripe for a revolution against their current masters. As soon as they stop accepting muh slabbery as an excuse for every failure in their lives and communities, Democrats are toast.

user read just fine. You just need a nigger-to-human translator:
means "not enough gibs."

And
Means what exactly?

The "grand coalition" the media was harping about at the DNC was always unstable. Even now they're going "w… well it's not as big as the Obama coalition, but the Clinton coalition is pretty ok too."

Gays and Muslims can never reconcile. Blacks hate gays and Muslims. Mexicans and Blacks get into a crazy amount of violence with each other. White liberals love to pretend they all get along but hate for the white liberal is the only thing all of the former agrees on.

The Orlando shooting just undercut the issue. You have two groups competing for oppression points and there's only so many of those to go around.

The wonders of diversity, being fully realized right before our eyes.

I think OP relaxed.

archive.is/Ppc2V

books.google.co.uk/books?id=7QLiAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA9

books.google.co.uk/books?id=aPC1AAAAIAAJ (page 312)

books.google.co.uk/books?id=AXu-Ba49o2QC&pg=PA111

jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery

books.google.co.uk/books?id=CgB2AAAAMAAJ (page 14)

books.google.co.uk/books?id=tmLHBWVxfeoC&pg=PA585

archive.is/a2vCZ

youtube.com/watch?v=GUE0si2llTY

youtube.com/watch?v=eDmdjC34wSk

Are you fucking retarded? You can't slide a sticky, but you can slide another important thread that hasn't been stickied yet. Hence my post, you stupid fucking nigger.

The golem, as always, turns on its master.

Year of the goddamn fire monkey.

Dividing the black vote ruins the democrats. Trump is a genius. This will be permanent too, as long as neocon cucks dont get back into power (a big if)

"we pretend like we can take care of ourselves"

only a few weeks away from the burning cock. shit will go down lad.

We need to remind them where the Jews stand in this election.

Not enough gibs to make it worthwhile. Need more gibs.

This. The black vote was the only thing that could save her. Not even the hispanic vote would have helped her that much. She's fucking done if she doesn't get a large part of the black vote. Obama knows this, which is why he was always pitching a fit and why he and his wife are campaigning so hard. The media knows this, which is why they keep creaming racist every time Trump does so much as fart in their direction. She is so fucking screwed and can't pander to them without looking like she is pandering to them. Trump at the very least just laid out shit for them to see, which is Obama has done nothing for nobody.