MSNBC Guest: ‘Psychopathic Bigot’ Trump Is Aided By ‘Largely White’ FBI

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/11/04/msnbc-guest-pro-trump-largely-white-fbi-targets-hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

nerve.com/love-sex/true-stories/true-stories-homosexual-schmomosexual
youtube.com/watch?v=N-SCGpdRAsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yet another woman with a big mouth and a tiny brain. Women's suffrage was, and always will be, a mistake.

Amen.

Hallelujah.

/thread.

Another example of women being garbage.

FBI, you've gotta do it! Raid now! Fuck PR! If you let HIllary get away with this, she'll put you all out of jobs!

Jesus Christ that is fucking amazing.
Does anybody have that picture where there's what a guy vs. a girl does with a "thing(tm)?"

Anyone have that graph showing it's shitskins that are the problem, and White women?

MGTOW = Anti-White

=THIS=

You don't need large plans, you've got numbers. Just bumrush them and grab all their IT.

Stop trying to derail faggot. Filtered.

Not even close. You're either retarded or a kike. Either way fuck off

You're the only D/C here, LARPing faggot.

Kill yourself m8. Not even memeing right now.

stfu CTR you divisive pussy worshiping moron. women aren't worth the squeeze atm and if you force them on me enjoy the rope.

MGTOW are retarded faggots, but you don't have to be one to realize women's suffrage was a colossal mistake that greatly helped the rise of widespread liberalism.

Explains so much. Thanks.

Was looking for this everywhere. Finally found it. Explains my thought process now. If you let yourselves get cucked by what the modern woman has become, you deserve everything that happens to you.

Where were you when the word 'white' became an insult?

On the internet. Which leads me to believe that it's part of the problem.

I get the same vibe from your pic as I did when I watched Mad Men the first time.

Namely, that it seems like something a feminist created out of all her patriarchal nightmares so she could have some thing to point at and scream "sexist!"

I'm really glad that people in the government are being attacked for being white now. I hope this wakes them up to the cancer they've helped nurture.

To be fair m8. #Repealthe19Th hashtag was a false flag by the Clinton camp, but we couldn't agree more with the idea.

It does, it does. It has that Stepford Wives vibe to it with the everybody wearing the same exact soulless empty smiles. Westerners cannot into moe at all.

Here have something that actually gives you the proper brain response.

There are women in the FBI. Exactly zero are defending Hillary right now.

That backfired, too. Mad Men's pretty awesome, and all the "wow how backwards racist and sexist" stuff falls flat because it just makes the setting even MORE appealing.

(sage for offtopic)

Men taking a picture: 100% thing
Women taking a picture: 70% woman, 30% thing

But having more isn't a bad idea.

Actually, I want to ammend that statement after I finished reading that pic. only made it 20mins into Mad Men, too.

It feels like there's a jew behind both, but especially that pic. Whites, even when full of hate, don't typically create things that are that dripping with hatred and vitriol.

The fruits of feminism sow many sour trees

That's the vibe I got from that picture too. Seems so over-the-top that it's D&C bait-tier.
A very salty (((individual))) made that one

Do kikes actually have any artistic talent of their own though?

Sounds like something a muslime or nigger would say. Do you also agree that these thoughts should apply to your mothers and sisters as well? Where, then, does the line rest where you stop treating them like cattle and love them while wanting them to be happy?

She's trying to be Trump

Maybe. But like

said, I agree with the idea. It's not even "muh anime" like some retards would scream. Women don't act "cute" or "devoted" anymore. It's all a competition to be a better man than a man. Maybe it's cuz I'm black and I'm getting doubly screwed cuz the only people that would date me are black "women" and coalburners, but I have no desire to be a competitor with my potential wife. I want to be the caregiver, and I want her, in return, to be traditionally intimate, caring, demure, and supportive. Is that too much to ask?

theres nothing but vacatness behind those empty eyes

Holla Forums user ‘Psychopathic Whore’ Hillary Is Aided By ‘Largely Jewish’ Media

This is how they get you. Remember video games? The meme was attractive and sexy girls who like to blow you while playing vidya. The reality was pure cancer you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

Aids Skrillex has been vindicated.

Anyone have that graph showing that you deserve to be dragging naked behind a pickup truck for as long as it takes for your skin to completely detach from the rest of your body?

You want the other chan, nigger.

thats not even a fucking coherent sentence

Those that don't value faithful women tend to be the /r9k/ types who can't get a GF and whose mother never actually did anything for them and probably got laid everyday at Applebees while they got fat or estrogenically thin.

You are pure edge, man.

No.

They killed 10mm fucking whores

And you think modern men are perfect? pussy-whipped beat-males who worship pussy and don't have the balls to protect their nations.

Woman can be devious, scheming, un-loyal. But these behaviours are exacerbated by the degenerate modern society. Off course you should discriminate against whores and single mothers, if enough men did this these behaviours would eventually die out.

More importantly we need white kids.

Fucking racists.

Looks to me like Cox is admitting this is a race war, and she's against the white race.

Is she a kike, or a traitor?

Either way, she hangs on the day of the rope.

Yeah we need more women like pic related.

More men and women I should say.

Amen to that

I don't think the FBI will cater to their every wish by lowering requirements or creating quotas, which is the usual next step in this process. At least not in a Trump administration.

She's a childless woman.

Personal tip: Invest in companies that manufacture cat food.

kek

Dubs confirm I spit my drink out laughing at that pic

I'll stick my neck out a bit here. Instead of giving you grief for being black and posting on 8/pol/, I'll tell you that what you want from a woman would have been considered completely fucking normal and correct, even by women, in 1956 or 1966. We just had the misfortune to live in Current Year and deal with women who got decades of kike brainwashing and lies sold to them as the truth.

I like a bit of surreal humour, but that's too much.

Fucking hell.

Keked and checked

One of the biggest priorities of a Trump administration should be breaking up the big media conglomerates that benefit from putting this spew out there. The only reason this imbecile is getting any attention is because Microsoft and NBC are giving her this platform.

Also, these people do these things because they never have to suffer any personal consequences for doing so. That needs to change fast and ramp up to a scale far beyond the bullycide on Twitter dot com. We need to learn the lesson that has always worked throughout history and works just as well today: Power, force, and guaranteed retribution are all that really run the world, no matter the form.

Islam, Jews, and various mafia organizations know that if you can guarantee severe consequences for someone wronging your group, then the public will be much less willing to come after your group. They put it into practice everyday and look at how successful the results have been.

However it happens, the consequences need to be just as severe or more so for saying things like this as they are for Muslims and Jews. Until that happens, it will continue to be open season on whites.

What is 10mm Auto?

Although, the whole FBI has changed into a bunch of spineless wimps and faggots. You basically NEED a law or accounting degree to get in. Long gone are the days of the "Untouchables" and square-jawed G-men who were good at catching bad guys, fought the Mob, carried Magnum revolvers and kicked in doors. Now, they spend months scanning tax records for "irregularities" or coming up with creative RICO violations, hate carrying guns and have relegated all the badass fun stuff for the HRT and similar specialty teams. In the old days, they had an approved sidearm list, and it was VERY open to what they would allow. If you could handle it, you could carry it. Since the 1990s and opening up to women, that freedom got reduced, and now it's gone, with a mandated sidearm Glock 22 or 23 last I checked and no room for personalization or specialization. The gun culture and masculine culture in the FBI is fucking dead and they actively do not want "old-school" types to even apply.

t. dad was a Special Agent in the 1970s; the last of the old-school G-man Glory Days. He had friends that stayed in until the late 1990s. They ALL agree that it went to shit after 1992 with Clinton and he was lucky to have missed it.

Who cares about some Anchro Woman. It's the kike behind her, telling her what to say, that should worry you.

FBI recruitment was always preferred for college graduates

There is nothing authentic about this bitch. Using talking points written for her, using Bernie Sanders' physical movements, and trying to ape Trump's speaking style. I'm surprised even her own voice is hers.

Holeeeefuck would you look at the SS guys.

>tfw you married a white supremacist aryan qt virgin who wants to repeal the 19th amendment and thinks being a mother is the highest calling for women

feels good, man

The shilling seems so obvious and shallow. I haven't really watched much msm in several months, and when I see it now it looks so obviously scripted to the lefty narrative. It's the same thing over and over. They hardly even change the words anymore. If everybody would just turn it off for a while, I think they would see it for what it really is too.

It's great that only 6% of people trust the media now, but they need to stop watching it altogether.

I would make sweet love to her in the missionary position. Make it happen, CTR, and I'll tell you guys everything you want to know. Such things may include:
• The REAL meaning behind Pepe
• Which Republican politician killed the "Too Soon" girl
• How to meet women
• The secret location of Hotwheels' Holocaust 2.0 camps

This is a limited time offer, CTR, and your last chance to keep yourselves from involuntary suicide on the 9th.

Being a college graduate doesn't automatically make you a faggot tho. maybe just nowadays But back then, you could get say, a criminology degree, do some work with your local PD, learn about investigations, procedure, the law, but also actually be an "in the trenches" kinda guy who knew his way around a gun, didn't mind fighting and scrapping maybe even liked it, and then eventually became a G-man. Maybe you got some military service in there in a combat arms branch as well. Guys like that make badass agents and detectives, but would be bored to the point of insanity at analyzing spreadsheets and reading case law. And that's the problem with the new FBI, they seem to want their Special Agents to be accountants, lawyers and other egghead types who LOVE reading spreadsheets, but who hate fighting, balk at shooting a gun, and have no taste or desire for ACTION! So then they establish the HRT teams, which are filled with 85-90IQ muscle-headed jock types who don't ask questions but instead just love to kill and break shit. Easy to control and send to do dirty work.

In the old days the "fun stuff" was handled by regular agents because they had the ability and desire. Now, it's all compartmentalized and the capacity for free-thought is far reduced.

you dont seem to see the irony in that

I'm surprised they're not calling the FBI Russian hackers already.

How are the two mutually-exclusive?

Finally, a chance to get the elite hacker "Anonymous" on ==her== side!

The SJW / feminist vision of "saving the nation" is it's complete destruction.

Not sure what they plan on doing with it after that, considering they lack the ability to create or maintain anything of worth.

Listen here Faggot, I'm already in negotiations with CTR and Never Trump. In exchange for putting me, Allison and another female of my choosing into Witness Protection, I can give them

• The Means to Produce a weapon to surpass Metal Pepe
• Donald Trump's embarrassing weakness
• A fully functional bitcoin farm, workers not included
• Knowledge of the Genre that will replace the void left by Westerns

Eat shit user, She's going to spend the rest of her life with tme.

I was genuinely wondering who they were trying to take a picture of at the back of the room for a second.

Nuh-uh, homo. Just got a call from CTR. They said if I tell them how to not only meet girls, but how to get to first base, they'll give me Allison for the intercourses and InHuma for a toilet. They were also curious about the Holocaust 2.0 location, but I told them I'd need to tenderly violate Miss Brie before I'd give that location up.

I wonder if these people realise if Hillary is nailed for treason that the American people would consider them willing collaborators even if they aren't being investigated by the FBI.

Let's keep it a pleasant surprise, shall we?

nerve.com/love-sex/true-stories/true-stories-homosexual-schmomosexual
Jews go in ovens.

Jewish girls are great lays. I vote to keep the attractive young ones as concubines. The Jewesses who participate in propaganda and financial kikery will be too broken to fight back after a few months of giving their bodies to the people they always secretly hated. We can shoot the old ones and the men.

I hate you, user.

I'm the only guy in my area that shoots 10mm. The local gun store stocks it solely for me. Sure, she's got some snot to 'er, but it's completely manageable. The only reason I can imagine it being a problem is if your hands are too small to hold the slightly bigger than average grip, which most women would.

10mm is a phenomenal round. If that guy that shot that reptilian pastor had been using it instead of .45, he would have killed it for sure.

It was the unions that brought down the communist government of Poland, it was the punks that brought down the communist government of east Germany, it was the musicians and the playwrights that brought down the communist government of Czechoslovakia. What the fuck are these people doing?

Next they'll be saying that ICE is racist for enforcing the law and deporting illegal immigrants.

mors inimicis

Thats some projection coming from an old, anti white, shabbos goyim, childless, bitter sow.
Or maybe she is a jew.

Keep your dick in check, degenerate. They're going in the bog with the rest of them.

IDIOTS! You could have asked for Amy Schumer!

Why are they all facing away from her? Did Killary suddenly turn into Medusa?

That is the biggest load of horse manure posing as political analysis I've ever read here.

I am really beginning to understand why the snackbars put women in burkas. They will willingly destroy civilisation if you let them vote and have sexual 'freedom'. They have betrayed western civilisation and we can never ever forget this when we win. If we don't control them then the government and media control their minds entirely as evidenced by the interview posted by OP.

they are taking(((selfies))), fucking brain dead cattle……

Corollary to her argument:

Only way to prevent corruption is to keep our institutions white and male.

same user, different IP

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Not that I don't believe it, but how? Now, punks and unions are so enmeshed with the Left and Commies as to be one and the same. What can I read about this?

Nice of them to admit that diversity is a threat to the legal system

IRL people aren't as dumb as gods of the copybook headings think. Work has value, this everyone understands. Especially unions.

TAKE THEM BACK

The net is your oyster.

lmao u mad

I would literally rape you if you did this user, I would hunt you down and smear you with grape jelly and fuck you up your ass while I made you read lines from the stranger by mark twain and then I would drill a hole in your skull with a hammer drill and cum on your brains and then sacrifice allison brie to kek by suffogating her in my feces

I still wonder to this day why people keep up with the "Louis CK is a cuck" meme. He's not white. He's a Mexican Jew, so he's actually a subversive foreigner trying to make whites into cucks. Hes just the same as every other Jew.

I used to work with one red haired jew that looked like him. Well, not "with" him, he was in finance in the same research company. Left the US fairly suddenly to join the IDF, I really wonder what company money/secrets he brought with him to Israel?

Those red haired jews are funny looking

Do you look like Alison Brie? Because maybe we can make a deal.

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So this bitch is tacitly admitting that the Whiter a law enforcement organization, the more integrity and aptitude it has to investigate crimes, while mud-infested organizations are inherently more corrupt. However, in this instance, this causes her distress because the FBI is investigating the political candidate whose views align with hers.

Holla Forums was right again!

I though HRT recruited from SF. Aren't SF guys high IQ because they need to be able to think fast and not fuck shit up?

I have gone to all sorts of controversial web pages, consorted with controversial people, and said controversial things while continually visiting sites and saving images that talk at length about the corruption within the FBI, the NSA, and the American government. My entire web browsing career has turned into a giant red pill. I never ever use VPNs or Tor, because I want someone to follow me, if they dare.

I am amazed how quickly they attacked the FBI even though i really shouldn't by now.

it doesn't matter does it

You know why Minorities wouldn't pressure Comey to let them do their job
Because Minorities don't like to work

Cox is just angry that she's over the hill and not one of those "hot" redheads, she's seriously about one haircut away from looking like Conan O'Brien

kys

It DOES matter. Turn their surveillance machine against them. Some sad plebian is tasked with going through and researching 'dissidents' in America, and if we can turn them to our side then it would be yuge.

that's just the situation you're in but as I've said many times it does not matter about vpns because it is cumbersome and if you are not doing what you want to do at all times then you are subservient to the Jews

I know you're shitposting but your comment made me vommit in my mouth

This one gets the point across too.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-SCGpdRAsU

you ain't gonna do shit, you fat neet faggot

Over the line.

Fuck Korean gooks are the worst, they make mainlanders look human. Can we gas chamber these niggers yet?

Not surprise that Glenn Cuck likes her.

You make it sound like your own tribe doesn't have sought-after women.

checked, though those prefer the bbc tbh

It's meme.

That's a meme, more like BWC

The yellow fewer among males is worrying though.

What do you expect when white women are raised to be man-hating whores and japanese women are genetically part-white and raised to be virtuous? It will pass when we take our women back.

So, what's your plan for taking away women's right to vote, user?

what i want to do is use a vpn. it's not cumbersome, it takes me seconds out of my day.
your argument is that I should leave the blinds open knowing that i have a nosy neighbor because it would be too much effort to close the blinds.

Push for a far-right government using civic nationalism, then putting in place loyal generals and instating an autocracy. Repealing the 19th, kicking out the shitskins one by one, everything else after that is a walk in the park.

They don't even bother to lie anymore.

At this point they should just hire the cuckservatives to be the face of their movement, its clear they themselves can't keep their months from opently anouncing their plan as more and more people join the efforts to undermine it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

kek

You watch this shit, OP? I don't know how to tell you this lightly so here goes. You're now HIV positive and will die soon.

On a serious not, seeing how it's an old bag of pus, whose lying, why even look at that creature as human let alone by sex? Is Podesta a man? No. These are just really shitty, evil fucks.

the fact that it increases their views is on males however
I wouldnt blame anyone for chosing the most effective strategy

Could have said WHITENESS protection.

Gas yourself you dumbass

It allways was, welcome to Brasil

Kill yourself.

Get a load of this retard.

This tbh.
Women are like flowers. They have a relatively short shelf life and so, like a flower want to grab the attention of the most and best pollenators as they can in the short time that theyve got. Like a flower they dont really approach their mate and have to attract it to come to them.

This is why they are so into shameless attention seeking, hairstyles, make-up, shoes, fashion and all that shit! You'd probably do it too if you'd been born with XX rather XY chromasones.

Its just their strategy and thats it. Our strategy is to try your luck with as many as you fancy and one will eventually let you ahem pollenate her!

I'm sure some agents sympathize with our cause, but make no mistake, the agency itself is still controlled by the establishment.