How to prevent invasive government data collection

I was redpilled on government spying a long time ago but ignored it because the normalfags pressured me to use mainstream social media, i can no longer live with the knowledge that authoritarian government kikes constantly know where i am and what i'm doing, i know the basics of keeping off the grid but i don't know as much as i need to, does anyone have any tips for someone looking to keep the government out of their lives

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
browserleaks.com/
raptorcs.com/
gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-tpe-r1100
gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html
emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/
archive.fo/JKxNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

privacytools.io/

Well then you don't really need advice do you?

Here's a couple blackpills for you:
1. Modern hardware (starting from CPU to routers) are backdoored.
2. Modern software (starting from Windows, esp Win10, to Chrome and probably even Firefox) are complicit with USGov to collect as much info about you as possible.
3. Most websites/companies are in cahoots with govs, Twitter, Facebook, Google (esp if hosted on US soil so including Holla Forums) and will hand over any data they have on you on demand.

Unplug the network cable and disable the WiFi radio if you want to keep off the grid. Otherwise have fun trying to remain invisible in an environment where everyone's eyeballs are your enemy. I mean it's probably an intellectually satisfying game to play but you're bound to lose it.

t. LARPer using Tor

You're a good user.

Hide in plain sight. They can crack RSA but they still have no idea what meaning lies within memes or ironic shitposts

You can't. The government had ways to listen to you through windows and watch you through micro cameras and satellites for decades, god knows what they can do now.

You have to be pretty retarded to think you can hide if the government really wants to get you.

The real question is how to avoid popping up to (((their))) attention in the first place.
Step one. don't post on the chans
Step two. cuck yourself
Step three. don't be caught learning how to not take it in the ass
Step four. ........

The only way to win is to not play in the first place. If you're serious about Internet tracking, the only solution is to stop using the Internet directly. You need to stop using all forms of computer networking devices.

Right but even that gets you marked by (((them))) for spying. As if they can't just look you up quickly in their databases then they get suspicious even if you play dumb. Never say anything more then neccessary to be compliant to LEO's, ever. This applies anywhere as by your words you will be judged.

That's why I started listing steps on how to avoid appearing suspicious in the first place. Because even if you avoid the botnet. The botnet will target you specifically should you want to do what OP wants.

OP use opensource and free software on anything and everything technological you use. If at all possible use hardware which is completely free of non-open-sourced software like the libreboot X200 thinkpads, a samsung galaxy 2 replicant phone, and a open-ddwrt router. This will eliminate passive data collection on you specifically.

Remember though that because your neighbors don't do the same you are still fucked by the botnet in their houses, and by anyone carrying a botnetted phone i.e not the samsung galaxy 2 with replicant. Always follow these steps in anything you do online to appear meak to the botnet. But you are already fucked there because you browsed the chans a single time or more.

Purchase everything in cash except food, gas, and paying taxes/fines/liscenses. That way (((they))) still think they have an idea of what you do with money. But in reality they do not. Don't be white, that gets you put on a special list for exclusion for employement and benefits in europe in america. In chinkland and india they do that without the databases.

ok?
xD

You basically have two ways of living now:
privacytools.io/ Larping as a leet "untraceable" matrix hacker. Install a gazillion of "privacy addons", block all scripts and run a clicking botnet called adnauseam on your pc, or worse, block all scripts and change your user agent every 10 minutes.

browserleaks.com/ Adapt and do not stick out, make your OS, browser and way of behaving on the net to look like you are ordinary sheeple normie to a third-party observer. Maybe use an adblocker like "pro", but keep it on default settings. Have a spare social, account that doesn't force you to talk to people, like instagram, post food and cats there. Shitpost on memegropups on facebook, halfchan, etc. Play gaymes. But on the other hand, become a free software and anti-corporate advocate. Make a diy VPN with obfuscated TLS protocol on dynamic IP subnet or 2-hop circuit in other country that doesn't give a fuck about piracy just in case you'll happen to use bittorrent. Start using XMPP with omemo and Tox instead of kikesapp and gaymessage, call other people to switch, on forums where you post, everywhere when you need to leave contacts. Do not use big-company webmails at all. If you need to register something with mail, use small mail servers not tied to your identity or country of being. Us non-js webmail or mail client to retrieve messages. Use GPG to encrypt all email communications. Teach your peers to do so. Browse websites that don't require your authentication through Tor, like imageboards, news, and so on, retrieve videos with youtube-dl wrapper and newsfeeds with rss through tor, you don't need no distraction and infosoup. Run an i2p node and Tor gateway on a remote server to help the networks. Start using free software. Install noob-friendly GNU distribution like Debian on you computer. Start using free, open source hardware, or at least one that can run fully free operating systems without proprietary drivers. Avoid using standard telephony, the backbone is compromised and virtually anyone can locate your position from anywhere in the world for a bunch of shekels. If you insist on being online, use LinageOS smartphone device with VPN and VOIP gateway to fuck spooks that will try to back trace your calls. Move people to Tox and Jingle/encrypted VOIP for private encrypted voicecalls. Do not use service as software substitutes on web like evernote, google maps. There are programs that do this kind of stuff locally. If you need to store your files on someone else's computer i.e. (((cloud))), encrypt them first. Stick to having your files on servers in your possession.

You interact with around 200 network-connected devices every day even if you are not using computer directly at all. Cameras, traffic radars, banking computers, gas stations, buses, trains, phone switching. Completely evading the botnet = faking your death + going off the grid in Tibetan mountains.

Buying food with e-money makes them easier to track your eating habits. Some countries have anti-fraud laws, so you can't buy anything over certain amount with cash, it's not a good advice at all.
Move to a majorly white country like Ukraine to blend in with the crowd. Points up if you like drinking cutting your hair short.

Yeah, on Internet everything is logged. At ISP level, at the backbone routers, at Cloudflare & Co...
But that doesn't mean you have to forsake networking entirely. Obviously the phone systems are logged, but you don't have to use those either. You can setup your own private local networks over your own carrier, be it radio waves, optical, or even copper wire (provided you and neighbors own the land).

If you mean targeted surveillance, forget about it. It's not impossible, but it would take more money and skill than you have if you're posting here.

If you mean mass surveillance:

1. Don't do business with any company known to participate in PRISM. That includes Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, AOL, and Apple. Don't buy their devices, don't use their operating systems, don't use their email services or their search engines, or anything like that. Also avoid all of their subsidiaries. E.g. Instagram is owned by Facebook.
2. Do not use any kind of social media. Those that weren't PRISM participants in 2013 almost certainly are now.
3. Don't publish personal information on the internet.
4. Use PGP encryption for emails. Since most people won't use it, that means you won't be doing much email anymore.
5. Use the Tor Browser Bundle with the security slider set to high for web browsing. Don't send any personal information through it. So, no email logins tied to your real identity, no online banking, etc.
6. Don't use a cell phone. If you must, get a Replicant-compatible device and try not to use it for calls or SMS. Message with end-to-end encrypted apps. Ideally, leave it off or in a Faraday pouch as much as possible.
7. Pay cash for things as much as possible. Frequent businesses that don't press you for personal information they don't need. Like use your local old-fashioned barber shop instead of Supercuts, or a non-big-box hardware store instead of Lowes or Home Depot.
8. Wear a hat and sunglasses and try to avoid places with lots of good-quality cameras.
9. Don't drive a vehicle that has OnStar or similar technology.
10. Don't use an RFID or GPS based toll highway widget in your car.

It's not invasive since the government owns you. You're their product.

So don't drive a vehicle made after 1998. What is there to do about targeted surveilence? Nothing would be secure for phone calls or phones, ever. That's for sure.

Where do you think you are motherfucker.

Read motherfucker. I said don't ever use a phone for if you are targeted you faggot.

Basically if you are off the grid your are okay even with a black box type OS like MS windows.
Except if they began to put wireless backdoors chips with is a suspicion that arisen last year.

Trust only non-black box model of software/hardware.
For hardware there's only one hardware manufacturer/assembler that releases blueprints and software and that's the Talos 2
raptorcs.com/

For software you need an OS that doesn't include any blackbox/blobs or L.Poettering software.
You can achieve do this with gentoo or one of the FSF certified free OS
gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
Gentoo isn't listed because per default it proposes the default linux kernel (and a few others) instead of the linux-libre one but it's feasible.

Obviously don't use WIFI it's backdored has fuck or designed to be vulnerable.
Only use ethernet/cable connection.

There's unfortunately no free/libre modem so if you have a dial-up connection you're fucked.
But if you don't use dialup you need a routeur and fortunately there are a few models that support LibreCMC which is openWRT but without blobs.
I recommend the TPE-R1100 which redirect all your packets a VPN service, thinkpenguin already recommends one I suggest following their advice, their datacenter is located in panama an they normally don't have to keep logs.
thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-tpe-r1100
But a VPN is only good for torrenting escape (for now) if you want to surf anonymously use tor with the VPN it will make it only more secure since the gov won't see that you use tor but just a VPN.

For money use cash whenever you can, never make it pass in a detection machine if they do so Banks/gov gets the reference time and location of where the cash was spent and if there are cameras they correlate that too.

For smartphone it's a bit hopeless but replicant is the best choice of OS on it just remember to have a Faraday cage for it.

For websurfing in general shit is fucked up, 99% of the problems that the web has comes JavaScript so deactivate it if possible.
You need a browser that doesn't included datamining functions (mozilla began to do that unfortunately) but good news Icecat and the Tor browser removes all that bullshit.
To avoid anykind of malware I suggest µmatrix and configure it with a white list.
Here are basic rules that I propose:
https-strict: * true
https-strict: behind-the-scene true
matrix-off: about-scheme true
matrix-off: addons.about-scheme true
matrix-off: behind-the-scene true
matrix-off: chrome-extension-scheme true
matrix-off: chrome-scheme true
matrix-off: localhost true
matrix-off: opera-scheme true
referrer-spoof: * true
referrer-spoof: behind-the-scene true
ua-spoof: * true
ua-spoof: behind-the-scene true
* * * block
* * cookie block
* * frame block
* * media block
* * other block
* * script block
* * xhr block
* 1st-party * allow

With umatrix use µblock origin has a possible fail back system if you fuck up your configuration.
Try to avoid websites that use cloudflare, that entity is very bad and is eating the internet.
Same thing with google or any other corporation.

You need to avoid anykind of FREE/GRATIS services these services aren't free they get money from datamining.
This is Explained by our RMS
gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html

For mails I suggest to host it yourself or to have a friend in which you trust.
Anyway emails are always sent in clear-text, to secure them you and your contacts needs to use GPG.
See this very simple tutorial to use it, you need the software "thunderbird" and the addon "enigmail".
emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/

There's a lot to learn user but it's feseable I wish you good luck.

Reported to the FBI

Hello Holla Forums. Explain exactly what said here is reportable?

Surely there is a FOSS dial up modem by now. That technology is fucking ancient. I have a hard time believing there is no FOSS software for it. Like there is a open dd-wrt build that's old for a DSL+router combo here archive.fo/JKxNo . But it doesn't support VDSL and your warrenty is void assuming the ISP your with doesn't come crashing your door down because you used something not backdoored by default.

Go dark. If that's not an option and you can't prevent data collection, fake it.
Click a* random ads, use different personas, etc.

*Make intentional spellung mistakes, and change your typing style because it's possible to be identified across different websites easily by a "typing fingerprint" (vocabulary, punctuation, tense, sentence structure, grammar, phrases, language, timezone, character count, and more glow nigger categories)
Most anons on boards don't do this and are very easy to identify behind le eleventeen proxiez.

Privacy is essential for Liberty

No need we all know FBI anons read the boards too

How do you identify someone's speech parttterns based on characteir count? I could see the other ones u listed being used to identityfy anons.

Nchar_terse > Nchar_verbose

You'll say "...but posts can be of variable length x so how can character counts identify user?"
In combination with other parameters. Consider twins Alice and Bob both copy typing a number of posts of various lengths. Alice wakes up and makes a unique typing fingerprint (according to the other identifying categories) with a character count per day total starting near 0% during the first few hours, and increasing towards the end of the day. Bob's typing fingerprint is identical to his twin, and appears after a sleep length break but dumps 60% of it's character count in the first two hours and drops off afterwards. Even if there is a strong similarity between the two (twins doing copypasta) a simple character count matched against timestamp would be sufficient to distinguish between Alice and Bob.

Right but that depends on bob and alice using the same paremeters for others. Which dey celery wont in a real scenario unless dey be stupid.

The example shows *even if* they are identical in all other respects the cross referencing of character counts with time can determine between Alice and Bob.

OnStar and similar technologies aren't that common even in modern vehicles. My 2013 Nissan doesn't have it.

If you're not willing to flee, probably nothing. Unless you have perfect opsec and control over your EM emanations (e.g. the kind of TEMPEST protections that are employed for the U.S. president or TS/SCI information in embassies in rival nations) you're already hosed by the time you know you're a target, unless you're rich, well-connected, and lucky enough to have an informant in the FBI. If you're willing to flee, you might be able to avoid targeted surveillance if you have large supplies of cash or other liquid assets, a willingness to utterly cut ties with your current life, and the skills necessary to lay low. Think Whitey Bulger, only better, because even he got caught in the end.

That's why it's pointless to worry about targeted surveillance in this context. If you have what it takes to avoid it, you're not posting on Holla Forums.

Spying is a necessary evil

no

Whenever I read this in a post, know the user knows jack shit of the subject matter.

Interesting how none of those show a backdoor. It's a security hazard, but that is not synonymous with backdoor.

Yes, it is a backdoor since Intel and AMD don't give you instructions on how to disable it.

By that logic, all security hazards are all backdoors.

Most vulnerabilities are patched when discovered. This hazard serves little to no purpose for the end user, they implemented ME pefore they announced it and this is the most important thing: they still don't tell you how to shut it off. They could easily have installed a switch so people interested in using it can enable it. So saying it's not a backdoor is making a distintion without a difference. It's just a game of semantics and still does not change the fact that it is a permanent vulnerability at the lowest level of your system.

Two legitimate questions:
1. Why do I need ME or TrustZone?
2. Why haven't they given us instructions on shutting it down?

1. You don't need it. It's there for those who want it because it costs nothing to put it there.
2. I don't know. It would be nice if there was official instructions to disable it in hardware.
3. Intel had disclosed a critical vulnerability in it and then patched it. Problem solved.

Listen here you fucking shill.
If you know how to use a tech but you don't know how it works, that's magic.
But if you don't know how to use a tech (i.e. disable it) and you don't know how it works, that's backdoor.

Who are you quoting?

A proprietary blob, not a "backdoor."
Then why can't agencies defeat encryption? If these things were backdoored and easiliy attacked by them, they could easily retrieve the instructions to lock/unlock a PC through a network. But they can't, so they're not a "backdoor."