'We Are the Left? Yeah, Right…'

"A Latino and an Asian-American crafted the Bush torture memos, which were then carried forward by the nation’s first Black president. The diversity at hand makes the waterboarding no less painful for those detained in Guantanamo’s dungeons."

orchestratedpulse.com/2016/07/we-are-the-left/

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/systemic
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pathetic and immature

It’s true and based Yeezus citation.

There is a pic that floats around pol a lot where it talks about the city of Detroit being run by black democrats, and having a black mayor, and a black police chief, and a black police force, but shootings are hefted onto the idea that the police force is nothing but white men.

Jesus F. Christ fam. Quit your sperging.

i read it. it's a good piece, minus the pandering to idpolers at the beginning.

Let me guess—I’m not allowed to feel proud of my grandfather for kicking Nazi ass? Because muh heritage is a spoog u fuggin librul y wud u care abt one’s position vis-a-vis society even on a personal apolitical level lmao?

Aside from the first sentence what's wrong with the article? He articulates the national oppression as a african-american he faces under the white chauvinist USA and critiques WATL for missing the centrality of class struggle.

Whoever is posting pepe in this thread is a retard who doesn't understand the distinction between the nationalism of the oppressor and the nationalism of the oppressed nor that the national liberation of african-americans requires the revitalization of black identity and culture (encouraging a black culture that stops the marginalization and guilt with being black).

Either you are dumb or you are from Holla Forums. Given the recent events and the history of slavery in USA how can you say that blacks are not an oppressed nation?

of course blacks were oppressed, but how do recent events prove systemic racism still exists?

If you knew anything about what happen post civil rights movement, they were never moved out of the ghettos they lived in. They just were aloud to vote and use the bus with the whites. Systemic racism still exist because the economic part of it was never curtailed.

Actually you're supposed to capitalize both when used as nouns and neither when used as adjectives- like "Blacks in Colorado" and "white police officer".

but economic oppression hasnt been curtailed for plenty of whites either

Obviously not. Blacks are just hit the worst, but capitalism fucks us all. They are killed at a rate some 7x higher than whites though. You could go

But that goes back to poverty and living in high density areas.

Your kind was living in caves when our people ruled the earth.

lmao is this truly your grand refutation of systemic racism?

I’m not going to weigh in on this shitshow of an argument; you’re either baiting or from Holla Forums (or Holla Forums-tier, in any case). But if your snowflake feels can’t fathom that oppression for one group doesn’t negate a worse (or, at the very least, different sort of) oppression for another, what the hell are you doing in leftist politics? What next—the fact that Mizrahi Jews in Israel have problems disproves the existence of racism against Palestinian Arabs? Or let me guess—post-MLK, “racism is over xDDDD”?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/systemic
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/system
The only way you are going to ens systemic racism is by abolishing the system. That system is western civilization, which is created by and maintained by western people. Therefore western people must be abolished.

Kill whitey.