Drumpf is kil:(

It's been a good run guys, but it's time to hang up our MAGA hats before Hillary sends LWDS after us. Look at these polls!

I know, I didn't want to admit it but it's time to cote Hillary so LWDS don't kick down my door.

Just a reminder that we have your name, your address and your number. It will be very hard to shill from a noose.

Nice thread goys. Hillary is about to be arrested and you still bother with this shit. RWDS will be coming for you soon.

Good. It will save me the trouble of finding them.

this shilling is low energy, it is like you aren't even trying. You are disappointing. at least it changed ip's

Yep it was a good run but clearly PLUMF has hit his ceiling again, this is the end of his campaign

I will hunt you down. Spotted and reported.

CTR has to shill hard now as their lives depend on it.

Yes it's fucking useless, but it's not shilling.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Reported for chan invasion

We had a good run, at least. Look at these polls!

THIS
and I have a gun. so I'm going to shoot you in the fucking knee first so you can't run. Then we will string you from the back of a trash truck and drag you cross country.

Alternate reality thread where Hillary isn't getting slaughtered.
Good shit lol

It's so sad to see all these trumpkins holding on so desperately. Hillary is merciful though, she'll let them live with those poor innocent syrian refugees:( as penance for their racism.

haha

Saged.

it's… over…

hey r/politics hows that dissonance field holding up

lets run a quick field test shall we, Blame body fluid buffets and pedo rings on putin ín 2 steps go

CNN reporters must be suicidal.

Top kek

Oh man, it's worse than I thought! I better turn in my guns before LWDS come for me.

You're right sadly, OP.

No way Trump can win now.

Daily reminder that this is "lol ironic shitposting" straight from cuckchan and we are seeing an influx of them.

I have to agree, my fellow marxist lesbian future draftee. Where do I sign up for the muslim breeding camps?