HISTORY’s new scripted series Knightfall follows the Knights Templar, a legendary organization of warrior monks...

w-where's all the diversity? some nasty goy might get the idea it wasn't always like it is now

b-but Assassin's Creddit told me the Templars are an organization of ciswhite males who have been keeping people of color down since ancient times

It's ok, Chaim, they were trying to find the Holy Grail, an invaluable Jewish relic.

butthurt mohammedan detected

Looks aight. I'll give the first episode a pirate.

if it shows anglos btfo'ing sandniggers, i'm ok with it.

at the very least the production budget is good.

That's it, I'm putting the niggers in.

>the chalice who held the blood of rabbi (((Yeshua)))

Then I wont even pirate it or talk about it. Kike.

How'd that work out for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, again?

kek

maybe if guy ritchie were capable of making more than one movie.

cute

Sounds exciting

what for, nothing relevant happens there
just give me some muhfuggin crusades, i want jerusalem
how is this so hard to understand, it's like the jews are constantly conflicted whether they want to spread their agenda or make money, so they do a mix of both that doesn't work out in either case

didn't you see the da vinci code goyim? everything is secretly hidden in france.

You still have more in common with a Jew than a Christian does, since you both deny Christ and most of them are atheists now.

Satan will save the white race

Moshe please

Where's the nigger and female knights?

I like you guys cause you're bright, funny and good sports, but you're also toxic fucks condemning every project that caters to you in the slightest to failure. Please don't become the cucks of culture, bringing bad exposure to good-intentioned ventures while getting off at the thought of everything that you hold dear getting defiled daily in mainstream entertainment.

You think only us will like it? normies will like this shit too, retard.

I need to reread this arc while imagining Hardy, Bale, and the rest of the movie cast doing the voices.

I won't lie, it's extremely entertaining

For you

You can go back to reddit where they love everything there, this looks like a shitty series

I love Templar history and speculation, and playing fast and loose with history is the History Channel's specialty, so this should be fun.

It's a shame that they are extinct. We really needed them to wipe the muslimes out.

wut?

…and that every politician who isn't a leftist is either a Templar or a puppet of the Templars.

I already learnt all I need to know about them from Assassins creed so what was the point of even making this show then?

God this is going to end with the templar's execution by the french king, is it?

This shit looks fucking horrible, reminds me of the god awful Kingdom of Heavens only with less budget.

I thought the holy grail was the popes asshole?

French king killed them all? That's brutal.

That's what the fuckers get for becoming a fiancial cartel.

t. Holla Forums

Templars became what is now known as Baron. Baron Rothschild = red shield = templar.

pleb detected

I don't think the movie could have been any more bland and inoffensive if they tried.

Plebs still think the Templars were the good guys