Javascript & jQuery

Time to learn jQuery and Javascript so I can create automated dubs checker bot to check all repeating digits on this board without having to do it manually heh. You guys should learn these languages too so you can do fun stuff with them!

javascript.com/
jquery.com/
try.jquery.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

w3schools.com/angular/default.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want to use jquery you should consider killing yourself first.

No alternatives exist and besides I plan to create some CIA nigger programs to track and profile you all automatically with it. Isn't it great for that? I don't need to create a program that respects your privacy, I need one that takes it away.

why would you use js for that? just use perl

The alternative is to not use it. It can't do anything javascript can't except train "jquery developers" who have absolutely no clue what the fuck they're doing and build horrible tangled disasters for the simplest things.

Can perl be used to interact with Holla Forums? Can I use it for a user script?

My goals are:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to need javascript for all this shit.

Ok so what is the difference between jQuery vs JavaScript and what makes one better than the other?

Oh fuck and I forgot bot posting / automated shilling to fuck with paranoid boards on here and automated alerts for when I have to solve a reCaptcha for the bot before I can continue back to reading books / playing games / jerking off / scriptings / etc. while the bots torment the users.

woo looks like there's tutorials for everything here.

Isn't PHP that language josh loves?

The fuck is this?

w3schools.com/angular/default.asp

I actually know jquery because

jQuery IS javascript. It's javascript someone else wrote.

The problem is that more often than not people treat it as a replacement for plain js, which only binds you to that particular method of doing things even though you have an entire programming language you could be using.

oh wait never mind, there's very little use to jquery since js already have way to walk through the DOM with css selectors, as this user has mentioned

it currently reinvents the wheel, it's value of usefulness today is very low.

related

I wonder what's worse: LARPing, drug-addled script kiddies or ReCaptcha? Anyone can scrape and no one cares what you do with that, but your manual shitposts are annoying enough already.

LOL get with the fuckin' times we're on angular 4 now.

jQuery IS JavaScript.
Except jQuery is this one big monolithic way of doing things. It makes life easier for the most part, but say for example you only want to add some miniscule effect on your page and nothing else, then jQuery is overkill.

How underage are you kiddo?

ANGULAR
N
G
U
L
A
R

TYPESCRIPT
Y
P
E
S
C
R
I
P
T

typescript == javascript
whats your point faggo?

pathetic

Reminder, this is the same kid who was pretending to be a security expert and pro at tracking people.

I started writing a project with jquery but it was slow and seemed pointless so I just wrote the rest as plain javascript. I don't see the point of it.

This thread is stale copypasta. Last time the OP threw a hilarious spergy tantrum after posting a screenful of unreadable JQ shit and getting upstaged with a vanilla JS one-liner that did more.