OPERATION VOTE FROM HOME

Spread these like ebola, my fellow Hilldawgs!

Don't forget to mention that Drumpfkins are harassing and assaulting womyn and PoC at the voting boots, so our fellow democrats know they can avoid the danger by voting comfortably from home.

STRONGER FROM HOME.

it always amazes me people fall for this shit

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

We need to get this onto black twitter

Isn't it a little early? If it spreads successfully, (((the media))) will hear about it and start alerting normalfags. Would be more successful just before the election day, so (((they))) cannot reverse the damage it does.

2-3 days of gestating will be the best imo.

Niggers are lazy, so they'll need one or two nights before they spread this over.

Both have good points. Holla Forums is not a good place to post this; it is heavily monitored.

Hey you retarded faggot CTR nigger kike we've already gone through this. This ain't getting viral until its too late to reverse the effect, so fuck you.
>Remember text to vote, it got out a few days ago and (((them))) are already getting feds involved WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE KNEW WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IF WE PUSHED TOO SOON.

Good for you.

nah I'm good thanks

It amazes me when they DON'T fall for shit. People, especially those who think social media is real life, are incredibly retarded.

Hey, CTR. Do you guys get free hotpockets or does Cunton's lackey make you pay for them?

It was actually brought up on the Australian tv show the project on Friday night I saw.

>If you troll your enemies, they win!

I did my part. Hopefully a few thousand morons who shouldn't even be allowed to vote dont vote. Only time will tell.

People are this stupid, spreading it.

Have a bump

Remember to spread this shit like the candida your gf gave you after her trip to Europe.

Use the (maybe) false flag attack being propagated on MSM on election day to fuel this. Something like: don't let them stop you from voting!

Anyone know how to best produce a raid thread on halfchan Holla Forums to join in the slaughter? We need some extra autism on this.

classic as fuck webm

I'd add "vote from home and enter to win a trip/car/whatever", for extra marketing.

Isn't it supposed to be Ahora?

The jew is strong in this one.

Excellent plan, but are you sure you don't have some of those jewish genes in you user?

A jew would make a bitcoin mine with this.

Ahora = now
Ahorra = save
It's "save time", so we use "ahorra".

good idea. bump

Kek, CNN is reporting on it - www. cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/vote-by-text-message-fake-news/index.html

IT HAS BEGUN

Meme magic is real! Praise Kek!

Man, when I look at this, it makes me realize Trump looks a bit too much like Geese Howard.

Has muh fightan gaems spilled out into real life? Is Trump reality's SNK boss now?