WATCH OUT FOR POTENTIAL ASTROTURFING

All I'm saying is this looks incredibly suspicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXtzU7lJRLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saw a couple of those. I'm honestly surprised people really take them seriously.

Satanism is just Judeo-Masonism, which is the civic religion of the American Elites.

Just…. think for a second. Even if the Satanism lead is 100% grade A bullshit if we did meme the shit out of it and make it public knowledge, you know it's going to repulse some christfags.

And you know what demographic is massively into Jesus? Mexicans. And which demographic is widely in Hillary's pocket? Put 2 and 2 together man.

There's only so much some shitposters behind a keyboard can do when it comes to high level political corruption. And the normies don't care. But if you tie Hilary to that fucked up shock art it's going to drive some away from here. And what do we have to lose? We don't have any fucking credebility to trash.

The ones who are going to dig in and still support her will support her even if she eats a live baby on stage. Those people will call us tinfoil hate wearing retards no matter what we say, so we might as well run with the dog we got, regaurdless if it has teeth.

Until recently most Holla Forumsacks would just use threads like them to explain how the kikes actually worship a moloch and other demonds. There has been an unfortunate invasion of retardfugees during the election from cuck/pol/ and plebbit that is swamping the board right now.

Add the nogs to that group as well. Even if they aren't Christians, they're superstitious and afraid enough of bad juju that they'll flee the Cunt.

I honestly thought that Moloch was a joke.

Jews and stanists are both groups that exist user.

I agree op..

Even if they arent mentioning the kikes.. thats fine i could deal with that.. the conversation COULD be had without mentioning them in every post but they are also tiptoeing around naming moloch which is a huge red flag for me

I browse at night, so I tend to miss the idiocy for the most part.

no moloch is real.. it is the real name of the deity that the kikes worship. He is the god of war and money, and he demands human sacrifices, most that of children. The kike blood libel is to him.. If your dick was cut at birth your blood was sacrificed to him.

Whether or not moloch is real, this is what the kikes believe.

I'd love to catch you up on everything.. but christ user.. That would be 3 years worth of conversation and you are extremely late to the game.

Since we havent the time.. When Holla Forums reaches a concensus on anythign that doesnt involve a date and time Holla Forums is always right. So defer to that judgement when you see a consensus formed.

I just find it questionable that there are three threads on the front page all talking about statanism with no mention of the kikes.

the "satanist elites" narrative is typical of kosher "illuminati" conspiratards like Alex Jones, which is why it set off a red flag.

t. Satan Himself

They've found more links to satanic pedophilia than you've apparently researched (((op))). Dotr soon for you and all of you shill friends.

Maybe it's just a good clickbait theme, OP. People like mysterious shit.
Plus, it's not just jews. The Babylon control system is way older than them and has more members, all practicing this shit.

t. Jew

Latinos are very superstitious so pushing this meme in spanish on social medias could be lethal

Trump's within 3% of winning Florida, which is what he needs to clench it.

You show the latino community the images from that 'spirit cooking' and tie in the mental image of eating blood and piss, and watch her approval with them sink like a stone.

I don't speak taco, any user who can make taco memes will be very appreciated.

This

Kikes, Freemasons, and "Satanists" are the unholy trinity of the establishment.

Its not just here… looks whats trending on twitter right now.

twitter.com/hashtag/SpiritCooking?src=hash

wikileaks, scott adams, and watson all used it.

These are the kikes. Moloch is one of many Canaanite gods, which has an important part in Jewish Mysticism.

I don't think this is deflecting, this can also be utilized within our narrative, a little bit of sensationalism doesn't hurt, and this would be a good opening pill for the masses to consume. So long as Trump stays on target and don't talk about the spirit cooking, we should be fine.

It should be the followers that talks the spirit cooking stuff, not trump directly.

The ruling elite is a combination of Kikes, Freemasons, and Satanists. Even Hitler knew this and made sure to arrest Freemasons and destroy their institutions in Germany. Jews are not the sole component of NWO, traitor gentiles, freemasons, etc. are involved too. This does not absolve kikes of anything, mind you, it just means we need to Gas the masons. gentile globalists, etc. also.

I still think it's a good thing to meme to normalfags.
Satan is worse than hitler to many people so it's really upping the evil narrative (and makes an argument for "less of two evils" for the everyone is dumb but me fags).

Kikes are Satanists.
This isn't deflecting anything away from the kikes–it's providing a link between the two supposedly separate groups that you can show to normalfags to redpill them.

We are being raided with dis info and well-poisoning

This user has some really good points

Niggers and Mexicans will stop supporting Hillary if the word gets out.

At the very least the normies will leave this board. It's WIN WIN

kikes = satanists
they are not separate from each other.

God can we just start the DOTR with CTR first?

This can only help Trump, save the LARPing for Wednesday.

Autists aren't capable of thinking.

Fuck off CTR. We know about your weird semen-eating cult.

Sorry, meant to respond to OP

the kikes are fucking terrified now that they see the jig is up

you do know spics are into santeria right?

Trumps winning florida, the amount of fucking cheating they are doing in broward just goes to show how much he is winning by.

And even if we did need to convince the spics with all this evidence of evil shit these fucks are doing…

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP CALLING IT SATANISM

IT IS NOT SATANISM IT IS FUCKING MOLOCH WORSHIP

SAYING THAT IT IS SATANISM ALLOWS FOR THE MISDIRECTION OF OUTRAGE AWAY FROM THE KIKES WHO ARE PERFORMING THESE FUCKING SACRIFICES IN MOLOCHS NAME

GOD DAMNED FUCKING NEWFAGS LEARN SOME SHIT

judaism is satanic at its core. shabbos goyim in positions of power practice forms of satanism. any traitor who isnt a jew is most likely a satanist.

Stop defending Satanism, you Satanist fuck.

Yeah dude satanism isn't an issue. When a Jew pokes a jug of coagulated pig blood to make a degenerate painting talking about mixing urine breast milk, and semen it's a non-issue. Worse yet CTR shills are making it an issue that high level DNC people are participating in this ritual. Can you believe it? In the current year???
Secularists fuck off and die.

Don't panic too much – the Cubans will turn out in record numbers for Trump and falconpunch Hillary's ego with a vengeance.

No shit. Been like this for about three days. Coming on the heels of a stretch of real substantial events. JTRIG or natural, organic home-grown retards?

Spiritual kitchen is just about sexual liberation, goy. Nothing to worry about. Rasputin was a good Christian didn't you know? Evil doesn't exist I'm just an edgy liberal who happens to be racist. I don't understand estoercism at all because the liberals all told me to ignore everything about spirituality.
Kek I'm having fun with this thread.

Secular user here. Still against all of this crazy satanism shit.

Moloch is satan though. Normies won't know the difference but this is just internal discussion. Nobody is deflecting anything, we all know that these are moloch worshiping kikes. Look at their noses for fucks sake.

Whenever someone is surprised by all this I always think of John 8:44
Jesus spoke to the jews:

how did Yuri die? Really wish he were still around

Natural causes obviously.

mods on halfchan are probably banning the shit out of people right now which would explain some of this

true, bring normies in with satanism, then do the switch and tell them it's actually jewish blood rituals. by that point they're redpilled already and more open to it

I'm actually in the processing of redpilling my mother with this moloch cult shit. She's voting for Trump now.

Aren't Mexicans satanists in a nation-wide scale?

>anons blow their loads and make several threads instead of READING THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE MAKING A THREAD
Eventually the people called crazy conspiracy theorists are going to be right simply by virtue of continued descent into degeneracy by our leaders and peoples. History will continue to repeat itself so long as no one fucking reads it or takes it seriously. You can call it crazy but it has happened before and is happening now. We have video and photographic evidence of satanic rituals being performed by higher-ups in governments all throughout the world, we have written evidence of human and organ trafficking by higher-ups in governments all throughout the world, and we are on the verge of having enough public outrage to hang these fuckers from lamp posts. Crazy? Yes. False? No.

If im circumsizes, am i fucked? Will i go to christian hell or somthing worse?

This record will not be corrected Mordecai

So it's okay to come here and act like complete faggots? Everyone came to Holla Forums from somewhere. They're rapefugees who refuse to assimilate or learn the culture. They just shit everywhere and make make a new nest of retards.

as it was fortold

I blow off the satanism stuff myself for the same reason OP. I can't say it's a good or bad strategy though. The spirit cooking stuff is definitely odd.

So many brain dead retards shitting up the catalog recently with cuck/x/-tier bullshit that it's giving me a headache. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Not mutually exclusive user.. They just call satan 'Maloch'

A lot of us were in the same boat until Elijah wood proved pedowood exists.
Then the possibility stopped be so far-fetched.

Fuck off. They caught a cult in SK.
Why would that not occur in the US?

this, this and this.
spirit cooking is nail to clinton campaign
but fedora tippers will keep tipping

by the way, mollymeme made video about this it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=qXtzU7lJRLo

How is this CTR?
Amerifats are with muslims the most radical religious worshippers this planet probably has to offer. You idiots only can gain from people not voting for hillary because of this stuff.

This is the only time religion comes in handy, show this stuff to black people and gain a vote for Trump.

Or are you just trying to obfuscate? These two groups, along with the Narcos (who controlled the Republican party until Trump took over) control the West and by extension the world. Satanists control the Democratic party. Jews infiltrate both sides as they are wont to do. This spirit cooking shit is NOT jewish. Jews don't eat semen and menstrual blood in their rituals. They eat the blood of christian children in their matzo, and then only when they need something from Moloch.

Narcos are at least Christian and have conventional morality. Makes sense that Trump would take over their base of power while assaulting and destroying that of the other camps.

Will be interesting to see if he works with the Narcos or not. You will be able to tell that he is working with them if he doesn't legalize marijuana. If he does, it's a full Trumpenreich.

that was overdone and stupid in the 80s. It's gover. fuck off.

Don't worry, OP. (((They))) may try to focus the public's attention on satanism, but satanism is no nowhere near enough to overshadow child sex trafficking.

Be wary of all of this.

Remember when we were all freaked that Assange might be dead a few weeks ago? Did we ever get any definite proof he wasn't? Even with the RT interview that just came out, that could be months old.

Keep your eyes peeled, and your best foot forward. Don't let something like this beat us if it turns out to be a ruse.

But also keep digging, because if this is legit then it will be one of the biggest happenings in our lifetimes.

memes :^)

This is a diversion by goons and CTR to drive attention away from the pedo stuff, which is far more damaging.

500+ new users in the last month, mostly cuckchan garbage. Jonestein has been pushing the satanism thing so of course they are too.