DANK MAYMAYS JUST WON'T STOP BECOMING REALITY

chicagoreader.com/chicago/dan-savage-love-cuckold-alt-right-wittol/Content?oid=24202411 archive.is/PEYwY

Oh lawdy, there is now literally a "cuck army" organising to "take on the alt-right"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUIa5_yFI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKING

K E K
E
K

OP's pics are old but article was fresh and delicious
also dat comment section, good work fam

The best powerplays are when they play themselves, lol.

The old pics of old tweets had me half expecting somega old info slide tthread, the caption under the pic in the article was worth it alone. I know I should remember who dan savage, but all these cucks are running together so much I'm happy to just remember the names.

theres only 3 comments in the archive but thems some delicious comments

Anthony Watterman is AWyattMan, kek.

The memes write themselves.

I wonder.. We started using cuck way before we figured out that its use was as old as the bible. Theres gotta be some other ancient bantz laying around that we havent used on these faggotniggerkikes that would have high potential memetic power.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Previously, homosexual predators did not have large scale media mind control technology to harvest entire populations at once.

What is this even? This shit is like two years old now.

What are they gonna do, force us to fuck their girlfriends?

Welcome to like 4 months ago faggot.
SAGE AND REPORT
WE ARE STILL BEING RAIDED

It's still finding out that there has been some push by the left to try and treat being cuck as respectable due to the alt right using cuck as an insult.

(checked)

No thank you.

So….leftypol?

This is a primaries thing, sage for stale maymay.

It's hilarious yes, just months old now and shared here many times. Rato has already bent the knee (as much as that rodent is able) so all of these #NeverTrump PACs were BTFO

checked

leftypol doesn't even have any influence, they just steal all of our memes

Dude, have you ever seen leftypol's "memes"?

I've seen them, they just fucking edit them in mspaint and a poor one at that

leftists are 'redistributing' other people's work and claiming it as their own? get out of town

To my understanding, in order to be a cuck you first need to at least have some kind of relationship with women
The best some /leftardpolac/ can hope for is to white knight some random tranny on the internet

Call them out on their shit, not by arguing, but by asking for their wives and girlfriend's numbers.

Nice humorous observation lad. Saging because this post is irrelevant in the scheme of things.

I don't know, but I'd bet they're on at least half a dozen medications for it.

Still good faggot. After all the 'spirit cooking' degeneracy this was a welcome laugh.

there are

Honestly, that would be terrible even if she weren't an ugly fat cunt. I have a legit waifu, I'm not sticking my penis in some shameless 3dpd whore.

Not surprised, tbh. I'm sure he'll enjoy his colon cancer as much as he enjoys watching his wife get fucked by other men.

underrated

The word cabron is great for use with spics.

checked and kek'd

If an army is made of cucks wouldn't they join the enemy immediately?

AUTISM

CUCKS VS CUCKS

When there is actual threat against them then yeah.

Which is why i can't wait for DOTR.

A lot.

I can't even begin to imagine how little pride you must have to not only allow for this to happen but actively ask for it. He should seriously consider suicide if that testimonial isn't just some cuck jerking off at the thought of it. We must never allow the kikes to normalize this.

checked

Here is the cuckold leader. Dan Savage

Devil likes company.

This fucker has 275K followers on twitter, and he actively is a cuckold. What the fuck is wrong with our society??????

Damn kikes.

WEW

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUIa5_yFI8

Op you son of a bitch, my sides are in orbit because of this:

i don't even know what to say to this; is this the real life? Conductor, I want off this train.

They actually think it isn't. Holy shit. Holy shit, my sides halp.

lgkhjaolkjghq4a3ogyhiq what the hell hahahahahha this is amazing; they think we mean something else by cuck! They actually think… oh my God 2016 is the best current year ever.

TOP TRUMP KEK

Top wew

That fucking podcast was the funniest thing I've ever listened to. Pure magic.

Holy shit does awyattmann takes one day of rest ?

250k of which are probably bots he brought from China.

They're certainly trying to do so.

They're not even trying to hide it.

Lel

lmao

KEK
Like fucking clockwork.

A war of the sexual degenerates? cucks vs faggots

this is a bot thread

this is a shitty post

I-Is this satire?

I don't even feel schadenfreude over this stuff anymore.

Now it just makes me feel sad for this sorry state of affairs.

I feel the exact same way. There are men out there pressuring their "vanilla" girls to get fucked by other men. What the fuck.

Pablo's comment got deleted. But four additional comments since added And the comments are closed, which seems odd, with the article having been posted on 11/3, though I don't know the typical window.

WEW

bullshit

my fucking sides

from the part i watched
re: dan savage,
see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLat7ux4Vvc

What's the name of this podcast?

just like your dub dubs
kek²

We can only win with this strategy.

10/10