Cuck/pol/ fb page shows its true colours

Well, who would've fucking thought? This is what "muh PR" does to you.

I saw that, sad

WW1 and the EU are their fault tbqh

what do you expect from a bunch of anglos really

Hi page admin. Kys.

Perfidious Albion, I hope you enjoy your paki mayor

Go back to cuckchan with your fb,twitter screengrabs.
Reported.

So, Germany was at fault because:

So, yeah, Germany deserves to have their Nation, people, ethics and moral, culture and state butchered. Germany is done for right now.

kys fam

he means he keeps a shell account full of normie shit as social insurance

In the unavoidable case you have to use a social media account, your best shot is this. Also I believe creating 2-3 aliases is more beneficial than having none anyways tbh.

Color me surprised.

pavelić did nothing wrong

Truly, the Anglo is eternal.

What's with the flags over there anyway?
When did that happen?

It's for epic Australians shitpost memes. So just for cancer.

wtf I love multi-ethnic empires now

Also… flags and IDs happened 12/7/14 as part of a punishment for fucking with mewt too hard. The first exodus to this latest incarnation of 7chan happened about a month prior and yet you guys still wound up with half of the punishment.

Like any user or shill worth a shit can't get a new ip at will. Get good, faggots. Throw out your crutches.

Why did you remove the fb posts, Admin?

Yes strangers, the anglo is innocent.

nigger

Let this be a reminder that PR cuckery is capitulation and capitulation is to yield the jaws of victory to defeat.

Who fucking cares about cuckchan? Reported.
Too lazy to make an OP? Reported.

Maybe not but is he an adversary right now or are our needs, at least temporarily, aligned?

Until the Jew is eradicated and the kebab removed, the Anglo is closer to a friend than an enemy.

Fuck off with this German guilt bullshit. Austria had every right to declare war on Serbia, their heir was assassinated, and the Serbians were behind it. The aggressors were Russia and France, France agreed to back Russia in a war against Austria and Germany all the way back in November 1912. France wanted to get back Alsace-lorraine and Russia wanted control over the Bosporus straits. Serbia was non compliant because they knew Russia would back them up, and Russia was just using Serbia as an excuse to start the war. The German Guilt is post war propaganda used to justify the war.

I'm not saying they aren't, but the Ustasa (as much as I would like the idea) is a Jew farce filled to the brim with "converted" Jews that just want to destroy Serbs. There is no anti-Jew rhetoric in it's original ideology, it is solely for the creation of a Croatian Catholic-Islamic state at the expense of Orthodox Serbs.

Is it just me or has there been an increase of divisiveness in here for a while?

Pls Holla Forums, don't lose your vision, don't lose your goal. ;~;

Why will people defend Germany as never having done anything wrong, when Russia was much more anti-Jewish than Germany at the time of the First World War?

Attacking most cuckchan rapefugess is not a problem, as the majority of cuckchan are unfunny retarded shitposters that only weaken the post quality
Get back to >>>/gaia/

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Yeah I guess the Germans dindu nuffin

You sound just like a fucking Anglo.

Worst cancer you can hear out of these muh pr faggots is, "your beliefs and positions are too extreme to appeal to normies so you'll never grow your movement."

GAS IT