wew Ecuadorian lad
This video is in a whole other level of basedness
GET YER SHOTGUNS AND KISS YOUR KEKS BELLY

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
redbubble.com/people/toern/works/23761059-golden-assange
archive.is/8opuF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you guys trying to slide this time?

I dont even know, just got back from work, didnt even read the first three stickies.

Fucking ISIS funding Saudis are caught in the net, based as fuck

What he said is not defeatism.

You'll kill 8/pol/ with this.

The world is a better place because of people like you
chew soap

the excessive use of sliding alerts gotta stop, you retarded schizophrenic aspie.

Oh wow, I really hope English is not your first language.

Why aren't people emphasizing this more?

There are a lot of international anons here, burger.

Im a pizza, but holy fuck how can you fuck up "realizing" so bad?

The man has balls of steel. Hope he's able to resume life outside of the embassy after the election.

You do know he only missed one letter, right?

To think about it, Trump's victory will completely discredit Assange after this statement.

YES.

Easily the most based response to a question, the most intense stare I've seen in a good while. Supposedly the full interview is coming out Saturday?

I got triggered
illiterate fags have to go back

Welp, looks like the military-industrial complex is back at it again.

Is this the first time we've seen him? I wasn't sure he was still alive to be honest.

Yeah this interview worried me. My only question is when was it filmed?

any clues as to when this was filmed?

they don't talk about recent emails, so I assume it was before Assange was cut from the outside world

The world will be a different place next week user.

one day you'll have to stop blaming all your problems on America.

testing some stuff, don't mind me
dkdkdkd

>>>/test/

JULIAN IS DEAD

proof?

What a hairdo to impress these donors

There has been no proof that he is alive, even though such would be incredibly easy to procure.
And furthermore, there has been fake shit shown as "proof" that he yet lives, such as the old photos and that latin mobile conference where his audio and still image was inserted. The clip was old but had a caption displaying a recent date and what not.

I think we all already knew this.

Hope everyone is ready, we are in un charted territory.

I think the way this works in this case is that Assange really really wants to be proved wrong

testing

Hillary in a nutshell

The email in question if anyone wants to see it. Part referenced is point 4, a little ways down.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

No proof that he is dead either.

Bump for important interview.

I'm tired of being called a shill for expressing an incredibly reasonable suspicion (like )

Proving Assange's well-being is EXTREMELY easy. All he has to do is wave through the window, or have an associate walk in the Embassy, snap a quick photo, and then show it to everyone. Remember, the narrative is that he just had his Internet cut off, not that he's locked up in the basement.

That alone, however, does not confirm his death to me. The most damning evidence are the haphazard "cover-ups" where people are showing pre-recorded interviews or photos from way back in 2012 and trying to present it as proof that Assange is fine and dandy.

He may not be dead (I certainly hope not) but there's something seriously suspicious going on that's not quite what we're being told. Maybe he escaped the Embassy to safe haven, perhaps he's being tortured in Gitmo. But something is horribly wrong with the Assange situation.

If he said everything's fine, I'd be more worried

Ackshually
At this moment, after many events surrounding him, there is no proof that he is alive
Lawyer plus a close associate dead, himself hasn't appeared in any kind or form.
Internet connection shut down, multiple vans and security the day many went to enquire about him
Keys appeared after his disapperance, twitter account for Wikileaks is completely dense about a proof

Man is definetely in peril, if not dead

just use the catalog, jesus christ

If Trump wins the election (and he is going to), how are they going to stop him? Is Assange just speaking in hyperbole or does he mean they will do whatever it takes to stop him?

Al Gore won the election, but Dubya grabbed the chair due to congress/delegates
Anything can happen

You're not American, are you?

He talked for an hour on the phone at a conference in Argentina on Oct.26

No, i'm not and i need to check my shit
Still, how can The People justify this?

The courts paused the counting of the ballots

And it never occured to you that the same group of people could be playing both sides? Do you realize how easy it is for a well organized small group to yell on one side ASSANGE IS DEAD! and then on the other side pretend old videos of him are fresh videos and spread them on Twitter and Youtube and then yell LOOK! LOOK! ASSANGE IS ALIVE! ?

It's nice seeing people like this are still alive.

enjoy it while it last, I think he might a heart attack soon

Hmm I don't know, hillary had the president campaigning for her. The president of the united states is her bitch. The justice department considers her to be above the law. Her backers would literally rather have me, you, and every other one of us peasants DIE than to have hillary lose. I don't know man, Trump will win the election - I'm basically certain of that, but I'm worried about what comes after that. He's not going to be president. Hillary will contest the results, she will blame russia, and the whole of the US government will be on her side. How the fuck do you fight against that?

Have the people willing to take up arms against the tyrannical government in your favour?
I envy you for being able to kill lefties/jews and not be sent to gaol

If they do not choose to accept the Ballot.
They will be forced to accept the Bullet.

in the interview Assange directly addresses having his internet cut off

Bill Clinton's Wife Detroys Lybia To Pad Her Resume; Women Cries

webm

Isn't the network he talks about basically NWO?

How do you do fellow kids? May I do some blatant shilling

redbubble.com/people/toern/works/23761059-golden-assange

I think their excuse is "in order to avoid a dictatorship of the majority" or "it gives voice to minorities." Either way, this is what an American Consul told us.

He's wearing a blue tie.

Wonder if that means he's now sold MI6 on the 'yeah, it's that bad' stuff?

It might even be Mendax himself running his own little psyop. Ever consider that?

Just. Start. Shooting.
It's your constitutional right and obligation.

This would be better if it said "no hope"

Full interview video here

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

Reminder: The Saudis are semitic.

Also remember, it went largely under the radar that the released 28 pages show they funded the accomodations and training of 9/11 hijackers in the United States.

So, is Assange alive, then?
Was I right that he's alive?
Cause I'm pretty sure I've been right about it.

That last bit juxtaposing that crying woman drives it the fuck home.

WOMEN HAVE NO BUSINESS VOTING

archive.is/8opuF

Of course he's alive. That was disinfo.

What? Why we have an electoral college instead of a straight up popular vote? Yeah, it's to avoid tyranny and to give less populated areas a real say. Remember, each state is a sovereign entity, not some lines on a map to govern the territory of the US more efficiently.

If the US presidential election was based on a popular vote, presidents would always be Democrats and would only campaign in the northeast or West Coast. Even if that's the "will of the people" that's bad practice. Look at how fucked up European governments are and how long certain parties/people end up ruling, decades in many cases. That's tyranny.

Reminder:

Nothing assange says in this video refers to anything past the internet blackout. The interviewer refers to the cut but assange himself doesn't in his reply.

We still don't have any proof of him being alive.

If they don't publish this interview, I'll take it to mean the worst. I also don't see any motivation for Assange to comply with a DNA test, it just opens another avenue for corruption to prevail.