SATANIC FUCKS

Guys, I don't have a lot of time, but we need to spread #SpiritCooking like we did #DraftOurDaughters. The normies need to wake up. The elites literally worship satan and rape/kill/sell children. We need to spread/meme this!

also:
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Meme it, shitlords. Please. The elites need to go down even if it tears our country apart. This place is truly a last bastion of freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY
youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
youtube.com/watch?v=cTnxBwfZH0M
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs
youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A
heavybreath
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps
discogs.
amandakleinman.
cometpingpong.com/
eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED292552.pdf
ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/day-care-and-child-abuse-cases/
archive.is/5pVPW
malleusmaleficarum.org/downloads/MalleusAcrobat.pdf
sunwheel.politicallyincorrect.work/the-myth.html
vigilantcitizen
illuminatiwatcher
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14479
transformerdc.org
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
edition.cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/
archive.is/iTdaP
youtube.com/watch?v=OtjjEtHytAc
s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion/pol/res/20511.html
archive.fo/W2cVp
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/91482/jewish/Tetzaveh-Altars-of-Gold-Copper.htm/mobile/false
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-convicted-child-abductor-was-caught-stealing-children-in-haiti-with-the-clintons/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
twitter.com/hashtag/SPIRITCOOKING?src=hash
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/794578097026674688
archive.fo/XKnoE
archive.is/U5mHE
twitter.com/aniyah_vernisha/status/794531699933659136
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794603956668342276
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794580068832071680
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/794538457569730560
twitter.com/AbramovicM666/status/794590027347087360
darklyrics.
twitter.com/AbramovicM666/following
youtube.com/watch?v=M3UNDnZI-LA
twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/794599796480806912/photo/1
archive.is/aQ4zY
archive.fo/HieMm
twitter.com/ChateauEmissary/status/794620422990032896
reddit.com/r/satanism/comments/1zp83h/any_anticosmic_satanists_here/
archive.is/eefKd
twitter.com/ErmaJackson20/status/794568344766529536
archive.fo/QvZ5w
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794473977162924032
books.google.com/books?id=69ocAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=conjuring qlippoth&source=bl&ots=8EVsoZz7QS&sig=r1_KzkhYnBENOZCZ9gWRQaxDISY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUgs3LgpDQAhWDPhQKHUfGBLAQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q=conjuring qlippoth&f=false
archive.is/oknjH
youtube.com/watch?v=gXMjDBwE8tY
eteacherbiblical.com/articles/jewish-mysticism-–-qliphoth
youtube.com/watch?v=4s1tOZZPfxg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Raziel_HaMalakh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatise_on_the_Left_Emanation
youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU
youtube.com/watch?v=qNFvZLnUr-M
archive.org/stream/LeftHandPath666/Temple-of-The-Black-Light_djvu.txt
ixaxaar.com/pages/amalilith.php
scribd.com/doc/43547373/MLO
archive.is/3IldZ
archive.is/gYdiE
trends24.
snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/
youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw
elisizemore.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ignore the Jews, you Christians, it's Satan and his invisible army of movie monsters!

God Damn Alex Jones Christians! GTFO!!!!!

All I see is a bunch of fucking Southern cooking emails. And Spirit Cooking is Southern too.

Bump

wrong pic

No, they worship Moloch who is actually the desert trilogy jew god, the bible Satan is us, this is why christcucks are fucking stupid and don't even understand their own book

This doesn't even make sense, though.

i think he's reffering to the old user quote of being legion

Glad our frog God only need gets and memes for power this is some fucked up shit

NO he means we're the adversary of the desert jew God of at least were on its side fighting for freedom

I keep seeing this and everyone keeps saying 'satanic' but Moloch is not Satan/Lucifer. Moloch is his own thing. For the meme magicians out there, keep that in mind if you take that sort of thing into account in your whatsits and memeing.

(checked)
That second pic
Our Gang, an old tv show which later became the Little Rascals. A group of children.

2spooky4me.gif

This is the woman from Comet Ping Pong from this video: youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY . This video is being filmed in the basement of Comet Ping Pong.

She refers to tasting the "Hottie Pizza" at 2:20. Do you think thats code for something?

Background - Comet Ping Pong has a big focus on kids and ping pong. Watch this video and pay close attention to the mural on the wall and what the 'manager' says at the end of the video: youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY.

Listen to this kid read a script about CPP: youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk - is he dogwhistling a code for something?

Now look at her band's Youtube page:

How does her band afford such professional videos with such tiny views and sales? Their facebook and twitter are dead. All of her videos would require at least $10,000 USD to make with all the special effects, editing, actors etc.

What is the source of their income with a tiny fan base?

Now take a look at the themes that come up in the video:

Look at the 3:30 mark

Look at 1 minute mark
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs

Look at 0:47 and 1:57
youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A

What is she talking about in this video? I think you know.

heavybreath ing.net/a.html

Click number 6 - what's the picture up top?

Look at 3:25 of this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps

Locations? What are those 4 pictures of? Why is there a bouncy castle? Why is there a table of young teenager boys?

Fucking Christ those emails.

Is this a relevant band? Members are:
Amanda Kleinman, Erick Jackson, Jeff Schmid
discogs. com/de/artist/3357505-Heavy-Breathing-3
amandakleinman. com/artist-cv/

yes - Amanda Kleinman is owns the twitter and she is the woman in the red suit.

John Podesta, in all his emails keeps mentioning Pizza and "Comet Ping Pong".

This proves "Comet Ping Pong" is legitimately a kid trafficking center.

I'm just about done with you 4cuck lemmings, you are terminally stupid and ruin the discussion for everyone else: cometpingpong.com/

WHAT THE FUCK

wrong. Moloch is the god of the kikes, which in turn makes him the god of the sandniggers. But he is not the god of the new testament. That doesnt make christcucks less cucky. The dumb faggots ignore their book and instead of worshiping their real god worship moloch aswell out of sheer cuckery.

Moloch is the God of Abraham. Yahweh is the God of the Mountain.

They are conflated as one in the Bible, but they are completely different. Any time you see God calling for a sacrifice, or people sacrificing something to a God in the bible, that's Moloch.

Note that Yahweh's son was sacrificed to Moloch to give him a final appeasement and allow Yahweh to rule in his stead. Thus Christians now worship Yahweh exclusively, where Jews still worship both.

The idea of worshiping both a good and evil god came from the Zoroastrians, who the Jews were exposed to in Babylon. The idea that they could hide behind a good god while secretly practicing child sacrifice to an evil god appealed to the Jew so profoundly that it became central to their character. This is the source of their power in this world, and gives them the ability to appeal to anyone ignorant of their true nature.

Yeah I never got the muh Satanist meme, when Satan translates to opposer in Hebrew. "Satan" sounds way more trustworthy then the "king of the jews"

Is this bitch retarded too?

Satan isn't the adversary of YHWH, he's his material servitor. If YHWH is a Judge, Shatain is his prosecuting attorney.

Satanist shills please leave

You tell me what it means then.

It means adversary, but shhhhh

WTF WTF WTF
WHY WHY WHY ARE WE NOT SPREADING THAT SHIT LIKE CRAZY TO THE NORMIES WHERE THEY'D SEE IT EASIER?
JESUS CHRIST SPREAD IT TO TWITTER, THAT IS ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF PEDOPHILIA
Oh God I think I'm gonna be sick..
fucking scumbags

They don't see it as "secret" in the same way we do. Remember their symbol is the fusion of transcendence and degradation, and how the mountain is opposite of the pit. By overlaying them, they're trying to control the middle world without being pulled upward or downward.

It's similar to the magics of the Chinese in goal, but they see it in terms of horizontals rather than verticals.

Sexual Abuse in Day Care: A National Study – Executive Summary – March 1988 – Finklehor, Williams, Burns, Kalinowski “The study identified 270 “cases” of sexual abuse in day care meaning 270 facilities where substantiated abuse had occurred involving a total of 1639 victimized children….This yielded an estimate of 500 to 550 reported and substantiated cases and 2500 victims for the three-year period. Although this is a large number, it must be put in the context of 229,000 day care facilities nationwide service seven million children….allegations of ritual abuse (“the invocation of religious, magical or supernatural symbols of activities”) occurred in 13% of the cases.” The authors divided these cases into “true cult-based ritual,” pseudo-ritualism” with a primary goal of sexual gratification and ritual being used to intimidate the children from disclosing and “psychopathological ritualism” the activities being “primarily the expression of an individuals obsessional or delusional system.” eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED292552.pdf

ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/day-care-and-child-abuse-cases/

Oh sorry I forgot how easily the Christians get upset

THIS

Not only do we have fucking good proof of everything we've been saying but now we also have the normies paying attention!

What the fuck man, what the absolute fucking fuck shit hell. #SpiritCooking is trending #1 on Twitter right now, and everyone was tweeting about it, then I went to see what it was about…holy shit man. GG no RE sanity, it's time to believe in every conspiracy theory existing, because we're right every single fucking time, no matter our guesswork. There's no point in doubting anymore, memetics just make things poof into existence.

Praise Kek, I guess.

Not every conspiracy theory. Every theory about the kikes is 100% true though. Dont believe shit about aylmaos without huge grains of salt because there is supposedly kike plan to fake an aylmao invasion to draw attention off them that may or may not be bullshit.

archive.is/5pVPW

oh

Whoops, realized it was already posted.

Archived anyway.

I was being a bit over the top here, but this does not involve only kikes. It involves a lot of higher-ups regardless of race.
In which parallel universe will this be carried out with success?

moloch is neither the "god" of Abraham nor the "god" of the old or new testament

both of them are shills, as well as

do not fall for the tricks of the forces of hell, Holla Forums; even now they attempt to deceive you; and many of you still are deceived by them, and will blindly declare otherwise if told how you are being deceived

Darla is my waifu

this is spirit cooking:

I wonder what or of who the paint is made from.

Did someone say cooking?

Fuck, nothing will attach.

Apparently, paint made from pig blood.

21 Thou shalt not give any of thy seed to be consecrated to the idol Moloch, nor defile the name of thy God: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 18:21 DRA 1899 American Edition

20 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:

2 Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel: If any man of the children of Israel, or of the strangers, that dwell in Israel, give of his seed to the idol Moloch, dying let him die: the people of the land shall stone him.

3 And I will set my face against him: and I will cut him off from the midst of his people, because he hath given of his seed to Moloch, and hath defiled my sanctuary, and profaned my holy name.

4 And if the people of the land neglecting, and as it were little regarding my commandment, let alone the man that hath given of his seed to Moloch, and will not kill him:

5 I will set my face against that man, and his kindred, and will cut off both him and all that consented with him, to commit fornication with Moloch, out of the midst of their people.
Leviticus 20:1-5 DRA 1899 American Edition

Christ Jesus leads the way user. Psalm 23

aren't "goyim" considered pig-like?

REQUESTING ANTI-MAGIC/ANTI-JUDEOMASONIC/ANTI-WITCH SOURCES

malleusmaleficarum.org/downloads/MalleusAcrobat.pdf

sunwheel.politicallyincorrect.work/the-myth.html

I'm curious if any of the atheists here are reconsidering their stance on God and Jesus considering that monsters in power are worshiping the adversary? A yes or no will suffice. I don't need a "Christcuck pls go" as I already have a large collection of those.

Christfaggots have reached a new low. These are the kinds of mental gymnastics I expect out of a blue-haired landwhale that votes for Bernie Sanders.

Praise Kek.

Time to get "secret Mars base for white people" trending.

Magnificent.

Pure degeneracy.

Look who just showed up in the #SpiritCooking hashtag

The more we learn about these people, the more we learn that our "crazy conspiracy theories" weren't. They sure as hell are crazy conspiracy but they aren't theories.
WTF I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality. We've been right about this shit for so long.

MUH RUSSIANS
Do they realize that nobody buys this line of attack? Is this really all they have? Wow.

Entirely honest here, I'm starting to look into ways of loosh farming, because the exo-economy apparently favors that now.

Art is the pouring out of what the heart contains. The jewish heart has been roasted of all that is pure and holy, what is left is evil and perversion. Every living aszkenazi jew today is the product of a long line of people who all were met with the gospel of Christ every day, from the society all around them, and rejected it. They are a hardened brood of vipers, and their hearts are set against God.

That video is the product of such a creature as descriped in the above paragraph.

Well would you look at that!

She a womyn, they called spamming your opinion / the Big Lie technique "Lewis' Law."

Just ignore the retard girl.

OY VEY BIND IT DOWN

And here I thought niggers accusing Jay-Z of being illuminati were just paranoid from their ghetto weed.

Holy shit that fucking BEAK

Not going to lie, that would make one hell of a reaction webm.

Otherwise, this is pure cancer. Doubly-cancer if it's all true.

I'll be honest, this is the last Wikileaks-related thing I expected to become a #1 Twitter trend. Strangest election in US history

Funny you should mention that.

>vigilantcitizen com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-beyonces-lemonade/
>illuminatiwatcher com/illuminati-symbolism-in-beyonce-ft-jay-z-drunk-in-love-video/

While I doubt he's anything more than a useful thug, I can't help but wonder if they gave him Beyonce as a reward for services rendered.

Right? I thought Hillary selling nukes to the Saudis would get more traction.

>youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A
what did they mean by this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14479

This people sure like to dine a lot. Maybe this Alefantis fellow can shed some light on the matter

transformerdc.org /news/item/james-alefantis-one-of-dcs-50-most-powerful-people

Just noticed that they are into cutting themselves (no surprise there) and noticed a weird pic of Podesta with interesting scars and deformities on his hands.

Isn't Comet Ping Pong Pizza the pedo ring?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860

that's pretty fucked up.

Can someone turn the fish into an "88"?

I'd love to bully that GRIDS infested faggot.

mayne wtf

And Hawaii

Sperm is a very important energy vessel. Even the ancient jungle nigs know that. So if you want yourself to be high energy for Trump, don't masturbate you degenerates. Keep your body, mind and soul pure.

Look at 3:45, why is a DC based "band" using stock images of Canadian currency?

The media would be all over this creepy fucked up shit possibly for days if it didn't involve people that its trying to not only protect but actively glorify

Found this pic of him visiting china, and the premier noticing bandages on his hand around the same area of those scars, these images predate the email so he has been doing this for a long time

Trending worldwide now. I don't think the media can ignore it after this.

What the fuck is that bracelet thing he's wearing?

Here's the wells fargo ceo with very similar bandages, I think we need to look for more instances of this

This, so much this

"Satan" is just symbolism to "Seeking knowledge" there is no SATAN as christians think of it. Satan is atributted to everything that escapers the jewish narrative, ie: Hitler, Trump, Us, ETC.

People who are "Satanists" often have that label because they conciously transcended christian (normie) religious knowledge.

For example, Hillary is a satanist because she worships and obtains knowledge from an evil entity called Moloch, we on Holla Forums are "satanists' in the sense that we seek the truth beyond what good-goy book tell us.

Christians really are fucking stupid, when you try to tell them this they either go muh saint augustine hated joos, as if answers like that made any sense, when in reality they have no fucking IDEA of the concepts they are talking about.

That would be perfect.

Dubs confirm, podesta has GRIDS

Yeah that's fucked up. Dubs confirm.

Jesus is just a more benign entity, but still not God, if you think Jesus is good then you are mistaken.

Glenn Beck, comment? Still going to vote for Hillary?

I'm not a Christian and you're not edgy.

BUT THAT'S JUST AN ANTISEMITIC CANARD

A side note on your topic, I heard a radio ad for his show today. His production crew is clueless, they don't a quote from his show where he describes an argument he had with his wife about how he is going to eat ice cream because to him the world is on fire. I could not help but laugh out loud.

(checked)

Yep, same with the audio of Hillary regretting her decision not to rig the Palestinian election. That release was an absolute bombshell, clearly displaying Hillary's corrupt nature. The media has really shown its hand during this election cycle.

Did, not don't*

Is this a real thing?
holy shit.

OY VEY MUH BLOOD LIBEL SHALOM

Bullshit, Satan is a Christian allegoy for evil, this satanists are at worst deranged psychotics and at best major edgelords.

Nothing good can come out of worshipping any daemon outside of God, Jesus, Satan, Moloch, YHWH, these are all lower spiritual entities, though not all of them are evil, they are not God.

i like the way you think user

Fucking Serbs, man.

Is chicken code for child or anything else?

what the fuck

Yes, Christian child. They’ve done this for centuries.

Who is "Tri"?

What the fuck is going on anymore

Provide the email id

Farkin' 'ell man

Does this guy actually have GRIDS? He looks both degenerate and emaciated.

Atheists completely BTFO? How can you actually claim that this shit isn't real after all this?

i remember this one from a while back. now that i'm thinking about it with codes in mind it's all becoming even more fucked up

I was about to tell you all that it was obviously fake, but I decided to check just in case. wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Jews worship at the Synagogue of Satan. Jews are the original Satanists you faggot.

Will normalfags understand the gravity of the situation?

What the actual fuck.

We are at the brink of melding AI with Bio tech. Soon enough the leader of the Jews will die, and be "ressurected" with a fake. That's the signal.

CONDUCTOR I NEED OFF THIS RIDE!

I cannot fucking believe this performance artist bitch is forcing her gay shit back into my life by being relevant to Podesta. I cannot believe this.

Go back to /x/
(((They))) control everything. Not some stupid alex jones conspiracy.

This is a mother fucking episode of true detective

Newsflash retard, the satan worshipping illuminati ARE the jews

The illuminati is often a safe way for people to talk about the jews. Stop being so fucking autistic.

One has to wonder about that Spirit Cooking shit. In her performance art, she uses pig's blood, but for the higher ups? I mean, if they have to dispose of the children…. ugh….

Just like South Korea.

"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead." - Rev 3:9

Its time for you to go read up on Moloch and the Canaanites.

Goyim are like pigs to these people.

Oh shit.

Not the first time the Clintons have been connected to the occult.

Reminder that during the 90s, Hillary held seances at the White House and claimed to speak to the ghosts of Eleanor Roosevelt and Ghandi:

edition.cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/
archive.is/iTdaP

I want off this ride, and if I can't have that I want a job operating the fucking gas chambers that urgently need to be used on these corrupt, deviant pieces of subhuman garbage.

Does anyone by chance have that comparison of the sun and how tiny it is compared to my utter fucking disgust for these "people"?

Moloch is not the devil.

Everyone laughs are SKorea because a cult shaman has control of the President
Everyone stops laughing
US elites running pedo ring
US elites making mock or real child sacrifices to a Bull Statue

Yah ever get tired of being right Holla Forums I mean this is just depressing

I wouldn't be posting things extracted from occult games like "Pokemon SUN and MOON" whereas before trainers use Z moves they perform ritualistic gestures.

holy shit now that you mention, the "8 goddesses" are cultists or some shit right?

I don't fundamentally believe in the big religions, but this shit shakes me too. I do think there is some kind of force that is spiritual in the universe and these rituals are doing something not good, I also think our "meme magic" does change reality in minor ways as well.

I thought Halloween was over.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Maybe that chicken waving ritual isn't Jewish at all then? It makes more sense, but this just keeps getting spookier and spookier.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtjjEtHytAc

It's about passing your sins into the chicken :^)

I remember someone on here saying that they would sacrifice animals depending on who worshiped them, so if the Jews sacrificed an animal that was holy in a goy religion it would be like offering a god to YHWH as a sacrifice; killing the god of an idolater would be a great sacrifice in a sense? The only chicken god I can think of though is Abraxas, but the semitic tribes have been known sacrifice bulls, and probably for the same purpose.

Well I think its more of an extreme psyops team building exercise really. If you want to bring someone into the "group" and ensure they don't betray the group, you ensure obedience to the group by making them participate in a "ritual" that seems magical and binding because of how fucked up it is like you have to burn a baby alive or stab a child through the heart.

Are you gonna betray that group when they have that sort of shit on you?

God > No god > probably a god
Christian > fedora > Not sure anymore

Does this have anything to do with the recent CERN ritual?

Fair enough. He's still demonic, though, and the distinction doesn't really temper my disgust.

I think it's the blood that gets to me. I hated these people, but it was an academic contempt and now it isn't. I now feel viscerally that these people have to be ovened, the same way I feel that low-level leftists have to be helicoptered. My hatred is now personal and animating in a way that it was not before.

Guide my rage, Holla Forums. What do I do with this energy to ensure that the God-Emperor gets into office and purges these fucks?

What's with that place and weird shit going on there.

There was that whole Jurassic World case from a while ago, which might or might not be a scam, and which also involved the US government working alongside the post office and some rapists on a program to track people's post and search history in order to flag them as undesirables.

Yeah they are. The president of south korea (who is also a woman) was brainwashed and they controlled her. Pretty much any crazy shit you could see in south korea is because of them.

Styx said CERN rituals are just bad modern art/trolling and have nothing to do with the occult. No idea whether he is right but he does talk a lot about the occult.

Turn your strong emotions to something productive. Contribute to the digging threads on here, try to convince people locally of the way you think. Hell, if you can't do anything immediately beneficial you could even write poetry or literature about how you feel and maybe you'll get somewhere with it. Sage for off-topic

The mock Sacrifice was done in front of the statue of Shiva

#SpiritCooking is trending number 1 on Twitter still, upload any damning emails about pedophilia, such as the "dreaming about your hotdog stand" one, and spread the word with any trending hashtags for visibility. I can guarantee you the Spirit Cooking stuff is already having an effect among most normies. For any evangelicals, involvement in the Occult is a killshot, so spread the word if you know any Christfags personally also.

I know, like I said, I don't know what to believe at this point.

It's all guesswork so you can come to your own conclusions or reserve judgement until we know more. All I know is that there have been so many coincidences and happenings this year that I don't think it should be considered a dead end

look at that nose

bad idea; stay away from that sort of stuff

worse, he probably sold his soul, literally

Only actual cultists that want out or hard Christians need come

s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion/pol/res/20511.html

Holy shit

Holla Forums is always right!

What the fuck are they doing lol

There goes the black vote.

Who was laughing?

I don't know, but the pic brings out something bestial and uncanny. Looking at a chimp hollering and shouting some shit at what you could pretty much call a reincarnation of Baba Yaga isn't what you see every day.

Maybe some sort of Ark of the Covenant ritual, that which holds the testimony.

I get it. This lady is a medium. Something I remember now is that most mediums are women, kind of the oracles. Crowley used women to channel his writings.

My question is where is the Christian response to this? The Pope was sure quick to criticize Trump but somehow I doubt a Vatican response to this bullshit.

I wouldn't expect much from them except an IT security upgrade.

He might have has his own skeletons in the closet to worry about, so staying out of the spotlight on this is the best solution.

With the current pope? No fucking way in hell. I'll eat my hat if he does come out to address it, and gives a very negative response.

Why would the Pope criticize the people worshipping his god?

the current pope is the cuckest of all cucks, he is obviously following a globalist agenda, he won't coment on it

I havent seen any pastors or priests etc come out en masse demanding a disavowal etc. Imagine he had drawn a picture of Mohammad for example, that's what I would expect from Christians here. If the church (any of them, I haven't seen any of them talk about this) can't condemn this then what the fuck is the point of Christianity?

That's because women are containers by nature. Men exude.

Looked into some stuff, it seems to be some sort of Ark/temple replacement ceremony. Maybe the human body is their temple and they can reach their god thru the fluids blood/semen of a human freely given or otherwise.

In the Mishnah,1 it states that in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) there were two Altars, one covered in gold and one covered in copper, and neither could ever become ritually impure.

We learn from this that is the duty of every Jew to build a personal Mishkan

The two altars, one covered in copper and one covered in gold represent two categories of Jews, separated by wealth of spirit. Those rich in spirit are the Jews of gold and those poor in spirit are the Jews of copper. The distinction is not one of achievement but rather endowment. Some people are created with more abilities than others and each man is tested in terms of exploiting his givens and realizing his own potential. In the Mishkan offerings were brought on these two altars.

These offerings included animals, slaughtered and burned

archive.fo/W2cVp
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/91482/jewish/Tetzaveh-Altars-of-Gold-Copper.htm/mobile/false

Yeah its all a rich tapestry

interesting

We did it, Reddit!

Welcome to the Wizard war, Marina.

I'd keep those wards up, if I were you.

Even non Christians can't stand this stuff. I don't think picking a fight with the entire Christian community is the best course of action. This stuff is still breaking also. Give it time and I'm sure many pastors or Christians will express their distaste for this.

W-who and what is that

Spoiler that shit.

its Holla Forums deal with it

Again, if Christians can't condemn this then there is absolutely zero point to the entire thing. If you can't fight literal satanists in your midst then your will has been stripped from you. I'm starting to think the people calling them 'christcucks' are onto something.

There is no time.

Again, IMAGINE IF HE DREW A PICTURE OF MOHAMMED.

Lady Gaga and Marina Abramovic

That shit is weird.

I'm honestly shocked that the satanic child sex abuse network that we've all known about exists is actually coming out. It's an amazing feeling.

It all makes sense now. Kek is not just trying to regain power.

He…he is trying to protect us.

Just last night I was telling myself that this is probably it and there's no more "bombshells" left on either side. So glad to be wrong. I know pic related is an obvious sockpuppet, but the sheer amount of traction the tweet got regardless gives me hope. I'm feeling extra confident today, hope this stuff hits them hard for days on end.

And it's gone from worldwide trending.

what a surprise

The pope is the anti pope. He's a faggot for fucks sake.

YES
IT'S AFRAID

Too little too little, it already gained traction and now all these fucking retards accomplished was activate the Streisand effect

Niggers are very superstitious and love black jesus. Devil worshipping? Ain't no one got time for that.

The pope is not a Christian.

If you understood context clues you would know when I said even non Christians don't like this stuff you would know I meant Christians hate it too. I'm sure if they were as informed as you are they would stand up. Most can't see past the weekend let alone what all this implicates. I guess if you can get this information into things they can understand you would see a lot of traction. Remember the Chick fil a shit?

I haven't seen any other prominent christians denounce it either.

Okay, that has to be coded speak because it makes no sense. If your decoding pic is accurate it means "do you think i'll do better ritually abusing little boys or little girls?" These people must be killed or put in prison for life.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Stairway to heave actually can be played backwards

try it in any audio program

They're praying on twitter

Now is the time to strike. Rev up those twitter accounts.

The last real leader of the christian people died on 29 May 1453, largely due to the kikes and Catholics

This Left hand Path Edgelord shit is the fedoracore of the occult world.

How these shortsighted morons ever gained so much traction is beyond me.

I can only imagine the price they paid/will pay.

t./fringe/

So is this lady the modern female version of Aliester Crowley? I bet she's also involved in a bunch of intelligence agencies and spying just like he was. What other famous people are her clients?

All I see are muslims, jews standing in unison as a religion and christians doing nothing of the sort. Christianity goes into the bin this century, believe it.

And the email specifically says at the artists house, and rather than a gallery.

Jews and Satanists are one and the same.
John 8:31-47.

I'm a Christian and I denounce it, user. Don't lump us in with the subverted public institution.

Cool, now where's the rest of your kin?

Give up then. Thanks for all the input.

GUYS, IS THIS SHIT REAL?

You stupid? Kikes are satanists in the sense they worship a demon and sacrifice children.

You and your religion are not above scrutiny

Lampshade yourself

Marina Abramovic and Lady Gaga, during one of Marina's exhibits.

It's a menstruating woman dipped in chocolate, and the guests are there to eat the chocolate. It's an art piece. And yes, she's still bleeding in while in chocolate.

Occultists have always considered menstural, or 'moon' blood, do be extremely conductive for occult power. Kind of like copper or water will conduct electricity.

I wonder what they were really getting up to with this little 'art piece'.

Pic unrelated (maybe).

kys christcuck

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

• For G*d to guide us to the children He wants us to bring to NLCR and for their physical, emotional and spiritual healing Donation

Requests: Funds or Supplies as outlined below Rescue Mission in Haiti
• RI Flights for the NLCR/CVBC team: $400/each from Las Vegas to Santo Domingo, $220 from Boise to Las Vegas
• Transportation of the Children: $1800 to charter a bus in the DR to bring 100 children

No, he's correct in a way. LaVeyan Satanists don't actually worship "satan". There's an import distinction to be made here, LaVeyan Satanists, who are atheists, and Luciferians, who literally worship satan.

THE FUCK?

Nice try CTR
Satan is a big buzzword for normies just like Aliens or Reptilian shit. If you spread this definition in combination with the actual and real childrape accusations, normies will automatically relate this to "conspiracy nuts" bullshit like those fake Area 51 Documentaries on KikeTV. Just name it Spirit-Cooking how it is said in the emails, but don't ever use /x/ memes with it you niggers.
Also call them kikes not satanists, kikes fear nothing more than being called a damn jew. Don't fall for divertion.

HORY SHIT

I HAVE NEW LINK BU I CAN'T POST IT BECAUSE YOU FUCKS DON'T LIKE REAL LINKS! YOU MUST GO TO REALCHAN TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS.

Apparently she knows a lot of people

Bunch more stuff

investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-convicted-child-abductor-was-caught-stealing-children-in-haiti-with-the-clintons/

Yeah, he's covered in scars.

Look earlier in the thread, he had them ages ago as well. Whatever he's into, he's been doing it for a long time.

What?

I spot a star of David.

Maybe this is why they have a preference for modern degenerate art? Classical art you either like or hate, but this modern crap, you see it and at times are like wtf is this? It can be whatever you see, or so they say "meaning/beauty is in the eye of the beholder", the former can be consciously rejected, but the latter is just puzzling and bizarre, it makes a good sigil because its not like one drawn out of letters or tables.

When talking to normalfags just call them a "weird cult", get them to look at the Spirit Cooking shit and draw their own conclusions. They'll make the Satanic connection on their own because it's really fucking obvious. This gives you an opening to show them that these people are also Jews, but if you start with that they'll write you off and won't even look into it.

and its still climbing

Leftists love modern art as it serves as a direct attack at traditional western culture.

Just post the link you fag.

Spread this to all Christfags you know. Of ANY color! Let the season of the witch end with a plague of frogs!

what am i looking at

I am assuming he means this

It's what happened after the fall of the roman empire

Classical Art was left behind in favour of symbolic art.

This lady lives in Santa Fe, and so do I. If anyone can post dox I am your personal army.

On second thought, the Balkans are a strange place. Let us not go there.

you're as fucking stupid as they come, (1)

Jewish ritual murder is a well stablished phenomemon in recorded history, a jew historian in Italy confirmed it was true, its the jews you fool.

IN a show of bad taste; I am going to recognize my own digits before anyone else.

CHECKED.

Don't do anything stupid. The fire rises.

And yet again we're in way over our fucking heads. I don't give a flying fuck if your a Christan or some pagan fag, it's pretty clear some fucked up shits going on here. And we're the only ones who will do shit about it. Spread this shit like the plague. God speed.

The Nosferatu / Wampyr / Vampire mythos about bloodletting is based upon the Jews as well. They tried to pin it on the Roma peoples but nope, it was originally kikes.

Butthurt kebab posting pictures of removed kebab.

Modern art is degenerate commie cancer

Satanism is faggy ass bullshit and so is Luciferanism.

Worship is a real shit way to show appreciation for someone or something anyway.

SPREAD

IT

Fuck the Renaissance right?

You don't need to be in a parallel anything to know that the amount of spending going on for research into things you don't know about is fucking realer than you've ever been, fag.

It's not implausible to think they would try to do such a thing. Especially given how they have been pushing the 'ayyy lmao' narrative for awhile and the way propaganda works? Most of it has to be to the willing suspect. So when people watch documentaries, movies, or even memes (ayyy lmao, kek)? They become susceptible to the idea and shape the viewpoint of that mind to accepting or even bringing about that sort of thing into reality.

If you don't get what I mean by that then allow me to explain in simpler terms.

Let us take the mass of the people on planet Earth who are connected via digital technology and use that to get their information. If you force or even non-forcefully influence their mind into a certain view. Then it can effectively change the way reality works. This happens because the human imagination and will is a double edged sword. You can swing it in any direction and it will cut swathes through reality. But only if it has the energy behind it without any doubt.

The reason the kike dream to control all forms of independence isn't reality yet, is, because they basically fuckin' suck at controlling the window in which everyone perceives.

Let not your eyes be the only way you see, user.

Most of the shit she shows here are some exaggerated idiotic superstitions from god forsaken places from balkans(never heard of any of those). She should have showcased our better tradition on herself, she certainly is quite adequate.

1 shekel has been seen to your shuck and jive account

Fun fact: she hates her own country. That's why she fled the first chance she had.

Her entire portfolio while there was basically "lol if you love your country, why don't you fuck it, nationalism and religion is evil and I'm so progressive".

BLACK METAL IST KRIEG.

I would also like to point out that for some reason that one of the insane rat ladies points were that if she is president.

"She would get to the bottom of the UFO and alien thing."

That coupled with how the history channel and other media seems to force shit about ayyy lmaos constantly.

But I'm sure to the average Holla Forumstard I sound like I'm off my rocker and that this is just "CTR" or "JIDF" distraction from the election.

Sure you can call it that, but, I mean the people trying to run the show are much more crazy than I.

(((Dracula)))

Reminder that these MUH SATANISM threads is CTR shilling to distract us from the real shit. You fags are falling for it.

Lads spread this shit far and wide. Christian Blacks and Hispanics take this stuff very seriously. They will not vote for Hillary after this.

What's wrong with trying to get out there that the Jews worship Lucifer and that an organizations like the UN seek advice from said Luciferians?

Which they publicly acknowlede, o, ye of only (1) post.

kek

Fuck off

twitter.com/hashtag/SPIRITCOOKING?src=hash

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/794578097026674688

Don't we have objective proof that atleast Podesta practices these "spirit cooking" rituals?

This. As I said previously niggers are very superstitious. Ever see how niggers react to magic tricks? They often run away in complete fear.

I wish Holla Forums was wrong from time to time.
This is horrible.

His brother referred to Ms. Abramovic by her first name 'Marina' to remind him of the dinner. He seems acquainted. No hard proof though.

Of course they are.

None of them have really abandoned old values from their continent. If you go out to Detroit? You can find many of them who practice voodoo or hoodoo.

The closest sounding thing is nig soul food but no one refers to it as spirit cooking, no one. Did you forget Holla Forums has a lot of southerners shill?

I'd also like to point out that they do shit like leaving pennies on top of door ways before entering rooms.

The shills are something else on half/pol/ right now, claiming this will cost Trump the election!

What kind of mental gymnastics are they using?

Who cares what happens on halfcuck, it's reddit at this point.

Don't say anything about satanism mate. Just spread the spirit cooking hashtag and make christians, hispanics and blacks lose their shit completely on their own. Doesn't mean we will just let the pedo shit alone or distract us from it, it's just additonal damage you add to the pedorings. Make sure to both mention the pool emails, where they ask for children and shit together with the spiritcooking, normies will see the connection and will be more open to it. No need to spell the word Satan.

screencap for the lazy niggers that won't click the link

Satanic panic, this will make Trump supporters look like conspiracy theorists. As if it's only on the chans and not all over social media.

t-that's just an anti-Semitic canard!

who the fuck wants unbalanced retards that worship some goat headed admittedly evil child molesting false god in positions of power? I'd rather put any deluded moron in as the next president than one that is a deranged lunatic.

Also he used Spirit Cooking capitalized, cant be anything else

(checked)

Maybe they can finally have sushi for lunch this time :^)

MARINA ABRAMOVIC SPIRIT COOKING

So is this what was found in the Weiner laptop emails that reopened the investigation?

Or is there something even worse?

See:

Oh but if only you knew how to deflect such nonsense.

If you want to apply value without looking like a fool. Then you need to apply yourself! Just check out the instances in which the UN seeks direct assistance and guidance from a Luciferanist organization (an organization everybody paying attention to this knows of)

You'd be surprised at how many young generations are aware of such conspiracy, and are also into some stupid shit themselves. You only need to look at Tumblr or simply be SOCIABLE in some manner to find these things.

It's just that the ones who get into the idea of the New Age stuff like Wiccan, and LaVey Satanist bullshit. They don't know of the connections between their nonsense and the Jews aka people who worship Lucifer.

You literally could go anywhere and find at least one kid being drawn to this shit in some way. Typically they are the kids who are not popular or apart of any sort of setting where others are more like each other in the sense of genetics or tradition.

This puts some tweets in a new light

Oh god this is really happenning

Some muslims that were burnt to death by Serbians.
Most of eastern european countries are very hardcore kebab removers.

Kek. Every writing I've seen goes into explicit detail that abuse powers for your own self gain will always bite you in the ass. Only idiots fall into that path.

Oh I'm well aware. Also Zeitgeist and Project Venus (Lucifer) have the same funders.

every fucking time, it's a bignose behind it.

normies, man. if its not super sensational, they don't care. good thing this finally is. and hillary never denied that the e-mails were real, so there's that.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LADS?

If you're intelligent and well aware? Then use that instead of whining about how it will cause us to look crazy.

If you don't understand we already look crazy? Then you don't get where you stand at all.

Can anyone find the source of this pic? And any information on that painting?

good night, pupper…

It's said how many people in the movement jumped on the Zeitkike bandwagon.

DOTR

Was correcting the record part of your plan?

Nvm, found it. Its in politico:
www.politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-office-brooklyn-inside-look-120230

CRITICAL MASS

That is the tactic of desperation… haha they sound crazy…never address point.
I bet Hillary will do this as well.

PACK IT UP LADS, POLITIFACT RATED THIS ALL AS A LIE

archive.fo/XKnoE

It's scared.
This is kryptonite if the hispanics see the spirit cooking stuff. They're extremely Catholic on an individual level and can't be convinced to not care about it by a church elder.

>Do the Trump supporters not understand how ridiculous they sound with this __? I'm laughing, anyone else? #clintonshit

It's the same old song and dance, and that's not working anymore. They burnt that out last year.

Let me guess its a lie because:
Its technically not Clinton's exclusively.

That makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification, user.

Except this isn't about dumbass baby boomer parents getting their christfag feels hurt by heavy metal music and dungeons and dragons, this is concrete proof of actual blood libel and child trafficking, committed by the people who govern your country, on a scope that would appall even the most jaded atheists. You stupid asshole.

have we backed up everything she has on youtube and twitter yet?

WASHINGTON TIMES REPORTED THE STORY AN HOUR AGO

archive.is/U5mHE
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/

Good job, guys.

I was describing the D&C tactics on cuck/pol/ right now

This. White liberals won't be bothered by this, but everyone else will be. Cuckservatives (not the kike leaders, but the normalfags who voted for Cruz or Rubio), Hispanics, Blacks will all freak the fuck out at this.

Isn't politifacts managed by leftists?

It's like I've been rooting for the wrong dog this whole time in rooting for Trump!

SpiritCooking is having amazing results and people are changing their votes over it. We need to push this.

Every other day something that confirms the Bible perfectly happen and people still manage to blind themselves, insane.

KILL THIS FUCKING CUNT ALREADY
WHY ISNT SHE DOXED?

The same with niggers. They are terrified of anything that looks like blood magic regardless of them being religious. Even more so when the "white" "people" are involved.

t. poorfag that grew up in "the hood" and spooked niggers to keep from getting the shit beat out of me

In which ways? There are many D&C tactics.

Trying to push the real narrative that folks like myself and Bill Cooper among many others have been trying to get to reach to people's eyes and ears.

That isn't D&C.

That is simply the light, user. Soon the Jews will find it connected to them as well. ;^)

[THAT'S THE JOKE INTENSIFIES]

Text in Russian says:
"Operant conditioning chamber"

Normal people will be freaked out by this ( ie non-fags, freaks,SJW,etc) as this is proof of severe mental problems with people currently in government power.

That looks like an already dead dog which has already been under a hand of a taxidermist.

Yeah they would never use a real dog, right? :^)

Jews constantly bet on both sides in every conflict they create so this makes sense.

What the HELL is this? What are they doing? And who the hell are these people? I am in no way trying to connect this to any emails, but someone on Twitter is….

That's Lady Gaga.

It' doesn't matter we find it instinctually repulsive for a reason so it must be annihilated along with them.

What is your question lad?

KYS

They're saying shit like

Even though we all realize Catholic Mexicans and Black Baptists will stay home at the very least instead of voting for Hillary if this shit stays in the public eye

Mental defective degenerates that need to be taken for a helicopter ride

I think niggers are more under control of their pastors who are part of the Democrat corruption machine and could be convinced to look away. Hispanics can't. They'd kick out anyone who tried.
But we need to get this in front of both groups. My black twitter account is suspended, will find other places to post when I get off work. I'd recommend translating anything you post into Spanish as well.

It's a menstruating woman in chocolate (according to people on Holla Forums and twitter, at least, not sure what the original source is), the two women standing over the tank are Lady Gaga and Marina Abramovic.

Quite foolish of them to react at all.

People went deep since there seemed to be code in the food references from Podesta. Then someone found the term Spirit Cooking, which is pretty strange in itself. Then we find out what Spirit Cooking is (pic you used). Now all that shit is taking over twitter and social media!

that's "spirit cooking" user
the one leaning in is the "chef"
and Podesta invited her over to "cook" for him

I'm taking the food code stuff with a grain of salt for now (it could be true, but there's no hard proof). The Spirit Cooking shit is 100% unambiguous and fucking creepy.

No but they will probably call you out on your awful formatting
It isn’t scheduled and nor is it a contingency plan as many speculate but rather one of many concept’s being worked to facilitate a globalised world of compliant citizens. The plan isn’t going very well at the moment, the conditioning is being broken. Expect war instead of Ayyy’s.

IT'S WORKING

twitter.com/aniyah_vernisha/status/794531699933659136

REMINDER TO SHOW THIS TO ALL YOUR HILLARY-SUPPORTING NIGGER AND SPIC CO-WORKERS, NEIGBHORS, ACQUAINTANCES, ETC.

That's soul food, you stupid fucking shit.

I'm not 100% sure I wanted to live in Shadow Hearts reality, but here I am anyway. Meme responsibly.

POLL:

What's to be done with numales after the election?

Do any of you have any emails directly connecting hillary to this cult? The only thing I have is hillary saying "Okay–Minerva agrees," which is awfully suspicious but not quite as bad as the podesta shit.

Keep hammering! The blood,semen,breast milk wall shit and the email linking it. This NEEDS to go to every church we can find with an email in the USA. Every fucking one. Minorities will shit themselves. Just a decent write up and links. This will pull HUGE numbers.

Hanged from the neckbeard

Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat with the thought that there might not be rope on earth for this scum.

DOTR!!!

do you even have to ask?

holy virgin mary i am going to be sick

What have you gotten me in, Holla Forums? Why do i have to know all this? Why are we chosen to know all this?
I cannot even redpill my family or friends about this because i'll sound like a conspiracy freak. This is madness, absolute fucking madness.

God and Kek help us because I know not what will come next.

On a side note, D&C anti christian shills and pagan larper have to fuck off back to reddit.
I am not theist and I will agree christians are a mass of cucks as it stands (catholics mostly) but that's because christianity has lost its integrity courtesy of a series of jewish-controlled popes and the onslaught of modernism. There is nothing the kikes hate more than radicalized, integer christianity.

We need more bibleposters. I should get around reading the book sooner or later.

I don't understand. Do they believe Russian hackers planted this shit ?

You realize that the pagans aren't LARPing, right?

Well it's good that nothing even tangentially approaching that exists, huh? No, 10 of you ultra-orthodox types on /christ/ don't count. I wish it weren't that way, but it is. Fix it or hush.

Pagans knew about meme magick before we did. I told my mom the mechanism behind it, without mentioning meme magick specifically, and she already knew. They just call it sorcery.

She also said she was sacrificing a chicken to Molech. Chicken is code for a child (supposedly)

its somehow related to a painting in hilldogs office

Only jews have been known to suffer from "Bloom Syndrome" (Allergy to sunlight).

Also, pic related is the symbol of the Israeli special forces….with bat wings.

We REALLY got to get this trending. This is bigger than anything else that's been leaked

It's also Jung's Collective Unconscious and "The Secret" that Oprah was shilling for a while

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794603956668342276

OH BOY

A lot of Level 1 magic is so well and commonly understood it's not even considered magic any more. Confirmation bias and the placebo effect for instance. Perhaps some day hence people will be able to fly under their own power - but of course that isn't magic, silly, it's just field-induced vertical repositioning.

I've read through this thread and many on cuckpol, and I still don't understand this sentiment. How is weird modern art indulged by someone related to her campaign more important than the pay to play, collusion, and corruption of the clinton foundation?

I just don't understand this hype.

Can Trump send this anti-white kike to prison?

Yes, "chickenhawks" are gay men who go after young boys. 'Chick' has been slang for children since time out of mind.

Symbolic art and stylistic abstraction - such as the iconographic forms of Byzantine religious art - isn't anything like the shit we're looking at with this 'spirit cooking'; it's the antithesis.

Look at the two Christs in the attached pics: they represent a sincere attempt to reconcile the human and (inexpressible) divine, and to convey the ineffable to simple people. One Christ looks on with brotherly compassion in his eyes, the other with stern paternal judgement in his. There's a sense of artistic observation. Both images give a sense of a personal relationship with the incarnate God.

What we're looking with this crypto's weird ritualistic shit is nothing like a Byzantine frieze. It's outright degeneracy, an aesthetic "fuck you!" like the story in pic 2 of . There's no sense of the numinous, or of the humane, or anything positive in what these freaks do.

Please excuse off-topic.

This stuff is always the tip of the iceberg of degeneracy. Indulging in in satanist rituals is a short hop away from EWS pædo sex parties.

That was an email from amseleM to Amselem and W Lewis, whoever those people are.

For any tweets about this, use both #SpiritCooking and #SpiritCookin

Request from Twitter to the meme artists of Holla Forums:

Make baphomet memes with the "H" arrow logo and #imwithher and #sacrificeourdaughters, like the draftourdaughters meme but even better

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794580068832071680

TOP FUCKING KEK

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/794538457569730560

I thought all the stuff about Clinton being a Satanist was just memes.

It's not a problem. Traitors hang, witches burn.

WHO /DAVIDICKE/ HERE

Please go away

see:

The searches for this shit already passed the lowest point of the week for wikileaks and if this hits the MSM then DC will be Salem Witch Trials 2: Electric Boogaloo.

That motherfucker was right about everything. I used to think Jim Willie was a loon when he'd hold forth at length about institutional Satanism in the middle of a podcast about finance, but with these revelations, I guess I look like the dummy now.

Some quick jewgle research shows Lewis Amselem was one of Hillary's State Department Foreign Service officers who was involved in a scandal where he covered up an American nun being tortured in Guatemala. Not many real sources to work with so take this with a grain of salt.

That's actually a legit question.

And What's so special about a music magazine that no-one reads? The fucking thing is run by jews anyway.

CTR is really grasping at the straws.

please lizard people and ufos? no thanks how about some proof.

Go away newfags. If you can't remember UVA then you're still in diapers.

Nice

I'd say hang them by the balls, but that would be too difficult as an execution method. Pit and gravel will do.

John Keel. If UFOs are from another planet, that's the least interesting thing about them. Icke is a bit of a goof, but I love him anyway.

I wish there were a noose in the peepee one

twitter.com/AbramovicM666/status/794590027347087360 THE GALL OF THIS BITCH

user I DO NOT WANT TO DERAIL THE THREAD BUT…

I noticed the ring on pic. I do not believe it is a wedding ring since it has features and there are several instances in which he is not wearing it.
For some reason it ticks me off. Can any user look into it?
Specifically, if anyone has a list of floor-7 members could he look if any similar ring pops up?

Also this is the closest picture i found of that ring. It's blurred, unluckily.
Again i don't want to derail but there is something about it that disturbs me. Mainly because it looks expansive.

No hiding this from the normies now

It's not confirmed if that's actually her though.

OY VEY

Would have to be one hell of a long con, who gived a fuck 3 years ago to make an account.

Id advise against it. Leave that stuff to those who have been training in that field for some time. Not everyone into this sort of stuff works towards the ends our enemies do.

Some of us have been training mainly unknown to the specifics of the goal to battle the forces these sick fucks have been calling forth.

Also, Tiamat is the serpent mother of the firmament, and her cults are still alive. It is my view that the mother of Alexander the Great, Olympias Polyxena was a priestess of Tiamat. That performance artist Marina Abramovic is apparently tapping into those same sort of powers.

This whole matter seems to be even deeper than Moloch worship. It is ancient beyond our conception and perceptions of time. These people are calling forth things from "the outside".

We are agents of "the inside". We all have our jobs and duties. Find your duty user, for we need to crush these filthy swine this time.

TIME TO CRUSADE

(czeched)

Take a guess.

what the fuck is going on with his head? Is his hair painted on with a sharpie or something?

You can just change your Twitter account name at any given time.

Ah! In this case I do see what you mean.

They are very much afraid, user. The world they've tried to foster for millennia is breaking down.

I hope you are mentally prepared for the storm that is coming.

When you crusade, don't forget to torch a few cities that have nothing to do with this on your way for your jew merchant masters. Just like the good old 4th Crusade times.

This spirit cooking thing MUST be spread to picked up by every major news source

this is the thing that will finally bury the democrats, no christian of any sort will stand for devil worship

Thread theme
darklyrics. com/lyrics/dissection/reinkaos.html#4

"The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You."

Looks like he used smart blur on there. Classic normie technique to hide blemishes.

Nice digits btw

Every single tweet for 3 years on is related to this bitch in some fashion, it would have to one hell of a setup.

Dubs confirm they will swept beneath by the undertow of their traitorous ways. They will reap what they have sown.

This is too much…. I dunno what to think anymore….

They're too dumb to realize that denying it still gives it power.

Our enemies are the betrayers of life, order and existence. We are definitely on the correct side beyond a shadow of a doubt. Just fight them, we all know their forms, their mannerisms, and their words.

You deserve a swift smack across the face.

ANONS!

Start looking into these restaurants!

Link of youtube site: https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw

Restaurants:

Also look into:
This site is in every one of eli's videos in the description.

Figure out who runs this site and start cross checking it with names we already know.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING! Start saving all this stuff before it all starts being purged. Someone smarter than me start consolidating all of this info for easier reading/plebs.

Im loving them dubs as they are confirmation. You are correct user.

Forced service There isn't a sack of shit that cannot be chiseled a man from.

fam pls tell me that 'Minerva' is referring to an actual person and not the owl-goddess

Jeus chrost
we are talking rea chaos cut here. No kek kind of chaos but warhammer 40000 kind.

And you thought this "god emperor" stuff was just meme?

Hey guys, I'm banned on halfchan but I have to go back. I leave you with something that might be of interest to you. Someone on Reddit posted this, and the post was subsequently removed. Shortly after he attempted to draw more attention to it, and he was banned from the subreddit.

Satanist is just a fucking term to describe something beyond christianity you fucking mongoloid

Its the buzzword the kikes use to denominate things their cuckstians slave will fight.

ie:trump is satan, hitler is satan!

Nah, Minerva Mink is her waifu and Hillary being the undercover dyke she is made a tulpa.

Nice digits

Pagan larper here. Let me assure you these are unclean rituals to curry favor with literally demons. Maybe somebody will call the gods and goddesses I worship"Satanic," big whoop because they don't demand child rape and sacrifice. But these freaks are 100% for real.

satanism doesnt exist
the Roman emperor Tiberius would use suckling babes taken from their mothers breast to suck his cock
and he had an assortment of little hairless boys swim between his feet and nibble his ankles while little girls licked his nipples during his baths
the kikes and bastards in the US government arent satanists they're ammoral scum, they believe themselves untouchable and engage in every sordid act they can for fun
like the AIDS riddled fag impaling itself on a dragon dildo they're degenerates searching for the next big thrill

Holy shit.

I like it, activate it.

#TraitorsHangWitchesBurn

Like DOTR, THWB

#THWB

Thoughts?

CTR working overtime and anons getting to easy derailed, this info is crawling since yesterday on all chans up and down.

New outreach hashtag #CocinaDelEspiritu

Also post pics of Piss Christ on twitter.

That's some controlled opposition at its finest.

Gucci, Versace, Valentino, etc. What a pathetic, shallow cunt.

twitter.com/AbramovicM666/following

Or the original one, Enki is "satan".

Yes, you got that right. Christians need to wake up and realize the foundation of their holy book is written by KIKES. Kikes have defiled every and any thing they saw as a threat.

The things that have been uncovered point to something older, far older, than any of the Abrahamic cults. This Abramovic sorceress is definitely a priestess of Tiamat. This shit is older than the kikes, but they definitely have been wired in on that current for a long time.

is this hillary herself talking about the owl god?

I doubt these fucks actually worship Minerva
not even the Roman gods would stand for the lies and treachery this lot espouse

Definitely the owl-goddess. Hillary is one of the 7 goddesses in that "South Korean" cult that was recently discovered. Most likely they mean Moloch instead of Minerva, though.

Yeah probably code
Minerva is Athena and neither would stand for the things this sick bunch do to little girls

The Roman gods would smite these faggots. It's Moloch.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Enki aint satan
Satan comes from Helel Ben Shahar which is kike for 'the fallen one'
something that first crops up in the later 6th century BC as a kike term for Nebuchadnezzar as a sort of harry potteresque he-who-must-not-be-named occult kikery for the man who pulled down their first temple

Hitler confirms.

Nah, it's just deception that became "real in their mind".

Minerva/Athena is the goddess of wisdom. The masons worship her, because they're convinced they're learning obscure wisdom that way - and who better to teach you obscure wisdom than the goddess of wisdom. The fact that it got subverted to hell and back into a qlipothic cult is another thing.

Could be one of the Cult Members codename, like the original/real Illuminati (Weishaupt used Spartacus)

Heil. Yeah Athena rekt some dude just for accidentally stumbling on her bathing innawoods. Invoking her in the context of these rituals would be pure madness. Of course, pure madness would be a pretty convincing explanation at this point - madness and absolute evil.

EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN

I didn't think this would be as impactful as it was but holy shit

Is the election already won at this point? I'm not asking to slow down or get lazy of course, but am I officially allowed to be smug about President Trump?

again though Moloch didnt exist its more kike lies
Moloch is what the kikes called Ba'al Hammon and they made up all these sick rituals as lies to slander their polytheistic relatives
child sacrifice to Ba'al Hammon was a sombre affair, the child always had to be willing and drawn from a noble house of their race, most usually a young boy
they sang hymns, did it under the sun with mournful songs and great respect
these kike fuckers drug and rape kids then cut their throats in these rituals nothing like that sort of shit was ever practiced in Carthage

my high school european teacher always got giddy whenever he talked about hitler marching through belgium and the netherlands. He would giggle and call it the "piece of paper".

I thought about that as well, since the cult refers to them as "the seven goddesses," the way in which Minerva is casually referred to is suspicious.

Kek reminded me of this
but seriously its fucked up, there are stories of Athena cursing mortals with horrific conditions for disrespecting women or herself in her temples
raping a 7 yo girl bloody would never get on that bitches good side

Enki's brother Enlil who is Jehovah demonized his brother in order to lessen his influence upon humanity. Enki's influence could awaken the latent divine nature in the human, and would make keeping human enslaved infinitely more difficult.

The concept of Satan was a kike invention user, of course Enki wasnt literally called Satan by Enlil during those Sumerian times, but the concept of what would become Satan was laid out by Enlil by his propaganda warfare against his brother.

I'm pretty sure they found an Assyrian record of it and Cyrus was pretty convinced it existed

It's because they just think it's fake. When you present something that shakes the narrative so hard for individuals they respect they immediately disregard it as some form of tabloid. Just showing the sheep this is not enough anymore as horribly depressing as it sounds.

This is a nail in the coffin, we need the wood for the coffin first.

Jews got everything from those early civilizations, even the Shekel. If I recall correctly that's a Babylonian unit. The jews were a bunch of little bitches who got conquered by everyone and the entire Old Testament is just a bunch of passive aggressive bitching about the people who rekt their shit.

It's like pottery.

numale cucks have ruined the beard.

But Enki had no influence on humanity after his Mes were stolen by Inanna
sounds like you've been reading hermetical stuff I'd avoid it personally it muddies things up too much
Enki takes a noticeably absent stance when it concerns humanity in most of the stories, because he tries to remain impartial
the Satan if you want to call it that in Sumerian lore is definitely Tiamat
like Typhon in Greece and Apep in Egypt

KIkes on twitter name themselves daily now.

How can you tell, the art is so primitive?

on an unrelated topic:
king nigger just completely lost control of his rally and spent a whole minute saying "yo hol up" after an old vet starts protesting

youtube.com/watch?v=M3UNDnZI-LA

take it back a few minutes

Kek nah the shekels older
the kikes introduced the shekel to the Hittites who used to use units of wheat as a standard unit of currency before the shekel like Japan did with rice/koku
all currency in Hattusa was known as shekels because they had no word for minted coin, preferring to use sacks of wheat or iron, tin and copper bricks as currency

Absolutely. Look into the issues that arose after Nebuchadnezzar died and his faggot cuck son "Evil"Amil M_arduk took over, and subsequently handed the kingdom over to exiled kike king Jehoiachin.

Icke is classic COINTELPRO. He drops redpills on one world government then starts ranting about retarded shit like reptilians. The latter is meant to discredit the former. Same thing with anybody on The Right who promotes flat earth theory. They are shills.

I just need to check again holy shit this is really happening holy fuck, what the goddamn fuck, are you fucking serious there is no goddamn way holy fuck it's true.

Agreed.

I do remember reading Hamurabi's Code while I was in Law School and they mentioned the mina which was divided into 50 shekels. It also mentioned that it was a Sumerian unit too.

Kek'd, but the bat symbol is very commonly seen in American and Russian intel/recon units…which might provide a more likely explanation for the IDF's use of it than ashkenazi vampirism.

Marduk is the god of Babylon
he replaces Enlil as chief king of the gods and Enlil is Akkadian, in Sumer the king of the gods was Anu
a warrior hero god who wields the talking mace Shahur and who summoned the four winds of the Earth together to slay the mother of the gods the dragon Tiamat the goddess of all salt water

c'mon boys, we got work to do, let's do this!

The pagan stuff on Holla Forums is pretty clearly not Satanic for the most part. You guys are misguided, but you're not evil. I basically take Carlyle's stance on this (read the first bit of On Heroes about Odin).
These weirdo kike Satanists know what they're doing and who they're worshiping. They're not being duped or tricked, this is intentional evil.

I dont think Sumeria had units of currency so you were lied to
they had a meticulous standard for the price of goods hashed out on clay tablets
this many goats is worth this much wheat, this many fish is worth this much tin ore etcetera
no minted coin just a meticulous system of how much one item is worth another item managed by their temple priests who controlled Sumerian trade between Harrappa and Egypt

Sounds like you have taken the kike written version of things friend. Enki acts behind the scenes. Also, at a certain point, it his son Marduk who handles the affairs concerning governance of humanity. Ea, Enki's name in Babylon and Hea, his Akkadian name didn't go away, he just took a more subtle roll in things due to this demonization campaign by his brother Enlil.

You have to realize how severely perverted and obscured (intentionally) the Mesopotamian history really is.

Guys, the way to meme this into superstitious blacks and religious Latin Americans is to have call of a worldwide digital prayer vigil against the evils in the high escalations of society.
Something like "Dear Brothers in Christ, in light of the revelations of the satanic ritual abuses of innocent children at the hands of politicians and artist, let us remember that Mathew and Revelations already told us about this bittersweet time we live in. We are saddened that evil has taken hold in of the powerful and famous, but joyful that the coming of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is near. Join the online prayer vigil tonight and pray for the children.
Or something like that. Maybe get some Christian imagery and good bible quotes. Also in Spanish.
DO NOT USE ACCOUNTS WITH EDGY STUFF. Make new accounts if necessary. This will go ultra viral.

It clearly listed the mina as the unit of weight with the shekel being a subunit. I'm not sure about actual currency.

Yes, but you have to take the occult approach in thinking here.

Qliphoth is the "dead shell" surrounding divinity. It's everything holding real man from becoming one with God - it's the "illusion of reality". The more you dabble with it, the more you know of self, because you slowly peel away the shells surrounding your inherent divinity.

So, if you repent for something absolutely horrible you've done? You've turned sin into virtue. Let that last part sink in - if you really repent for being a child rapist, you're turning child raping into something good, because it drove you closer to the real truth about who you are. The divinity inside you.

Now you get why these people are so absolutely morally bankrupt. Now you get why these people do all this horrible, heretical, inhumane shit. All of that makes them better than you.

Evil is real. Get your guns. Be safe. Shadilay.

Stop reading too much into things

they mean eat the cheese smh tbh fam

This!

White people have largely lost all or at least conviction in their faith. This is not the case with non-whites who will be terrified of this devilry.

Listen, I get you have some basic understanding of the old way, but it is incomplete.

Anu was Enlil's father. Enlil was born to Anu and Antu, so he is fully of royal blood. Enki was also the son son of Anu, older than Enlil, but born of a concubine.

And where did I say Marduk was not the god of Babylon?

Kek, showing Obamas speech, and suddenly "we have breaking news! Just 5 minutes ago.." and take a look, suddenly news about both a stabbing and a shooting. Diversions are coming like floods lads, but not a single shit about Spirit Cooking.

r u tryn 2 trick me

His right arm has a scar on it to, right below his wrist.

King nigger is a broken record

I always took the Qliphoth to represent the dead husk of where divinity once was. It nothing more than an echo or semblance of the actual.

Look at all the kikes produce, it is all only a semblance of what actually is. they trick and confuse the masses to think their fake perceptions are reality.

SANGUIS

BIBIMUS

CORPUS

EDIMUS

Well that's stupid. That "art" shit references directly to the work of Pavlov, who defined "Classical" conditioning, not operant conditioning.
In classical conditioning you create a relation between 2 different stimuli. Operant in the other hand relates to learning of consecquences.
Beta-fag vid related.

Are you Assyrian?
Its cool if you are but I get the feeling you're talking from their point of view
Marduk only shows up in the time of Hammurabi, Enlil in the days of Sargon and Anu before all the rest
I havent really seen Enki act behind the scenes in any of the stories
the main one I remember the most involving him is the one about the mortal raping Inanna while she sleeps under a cedar tree

that all came way after Sumer lad

Qliphoth is kike Kabbalistic bullshit and im not involving myself with it
by some retarded doublethink you might be right but I doubt they hold such lofty views on the matter

Enlil became king of the gods after slaying Tiamat
Anu was king of the gods before then
Enlil appears in the record during the Akkadian-Sumer period which is where most of our information on Sumer comes from
but Anu was the one who slew Tiamat in the Sumerian original
the Enuma Elish changed everytime one of the city states achieved dominance over the other
in Assyria it was Ashur who slew Tiamat and became king of the gods
you didnt but im pointing out how it changes
Marduk became chief of the gods when Hammurabi of Babylon conquered the rest of the city states and unified Mesopotamia under his thumb

twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/794599796480806912/photo/1

america, what sick fuck shit is going down in your country?

POST YFW BLOOD LIBEL IS REAL

I've wondered, does sigilcraft fall into the left hand path or is it more of a neutral medium? I did it for a bit and more or less got the results I wanted but I was constantly down, depressed and all that. And my wishes weren't negative to either me or anybody. I feel like sigils are just service to self demonic shit

Nothing much, typical election cycle in Burgerland

The use of the mina in Sumer is dated at around 2000 BC.

tell us more user

Im done arguing with you. you're being obtuse and wanting to push your incomplete understanding of the affair as the truth.

Are you a kike? You sure argue like one.

Anu is Enlil's father, Anu is Enki's father. Marduk is Enki's son. The fact you are seriously arguing with me over the fact Anu is Enlil's father is why I suspect you are a kike. That, or your a stubborn faggot who refuses to accept the possibility you are wrong.

thats a full 300 years after Akkad conquered them
Sumer is the period from about 5000BC to 2300BC

Oh fuck, it's an Elder Sign.

Not an argument.

sigils are unique to left hand path. introversion and meditation are right hand path's answer to sigils.

This is how the left acts, this is why the left is failing.

no you're right Anu is Enlils father I'm not arguing that point hence why I didnt reiterate it sorry if I was confusing
what im saying is the story changed multiple times the Marduk being the son of Enlil who was the son of Anu is the Babylonian account of things first surfacing in the 1900BC or 1700BC i forget which probably 1900BC
in the original Sumerian Enlil still existed but he was not the hero of the story and was not king of the gods
in the Akkadian-Sumerian version after Sargon of Akkad conquered Sumer that was when Enlil became king of the gods

All my sources still mention the mina and shekel as terms of Babylonian origin, which both predate any form of organized judaism.

Ahhhh, now I understand why Im not getting through to you. Your understanding of these deities is a superficial one 100% based on the words of other people.

The Kabbalistic stuff is plagiarized Babylonian stuff, which was reconstructed Sumerian stuff. In order to reconstruct the Sumerian occult knowledge, one must reverse engineer the Kabbalistic stuff, run it thru Assyrian, Akkadian and Babylonian existent knowledge, and then cross reference it with the original Sumerian knowledge.

The kikes we are dealing with are convinced theyre working with the Sephirot exclusively, but are actually trapped within the Qliphoth, or theyre well aware of the Qliphothic nature of their work and are satisfied remaining there. Notice how their 'fruits" are always "fruits" of poison and decay?

Were none of you here when these were found months ago? We need an index of our discoveries or something, damn.

well they might of im no expert on the shekel
the kikes stole alot of shit from Babylon thats for sure
all i remember is the shekel was introduced to Hattusa by semites

(checkarooni)
Deserves a cap imo

so this is why they hate christ so much

care to elaborate?

well some of it im sure
it took ages to recover the knowledge of Pazuzu and Lamashtu for sure
but the Kabbalistic shit is definitely rampant with kikery
too many 6 pointed stars and hebrew for me and not enough eight pointed stars and Sumerian
I dont buy into the magic aspects i just like to read the stories like the Debate between Summer and Winter

My opinion on the matter concerning Marduk replacing Enlil in the stories is that Enlil and Enki came to an agreement as far as how kingship among man must be dealt with. Marduk's characteristics are very similar to that of Enlil, barring one. Marduk loved humanity and sought to protect humanity. Enlil did not.

Another view I hold is Marduk is a godform, or ideal, for man to attain. It is a sort of divine title, and less of a literal being like Enki and Enlil. This is more in line with occultism though, so I wouldnt really ponder it much

Beyonce, Marina Abramovic and probably hillary behind her.

Underrated

This woman is 69 years old.

Yeah, you're right. Sorry for this mistake. Just "conditioning chamber".

Really? She looks much younger.

Botox can do that

The basic shit in my translation of Hamurabi's Code, which also contained the pages of the original untranslated text in latin script, said that a Talanat is made out of 60 mina and 1 mina is 60 shekels. There was also reference to Babylonian state officials called "Rabinau".

I've seen a couple other women that old who looked like that. It's rare, but it happens. Good makeup, skin care, and various surgery options can help as well.

That's satanic magic for you

OPERATION SPOOK THE SPOOKS

GET TO IT LADS

Yeah see how it changed
Enlil and Marduk both slay Tiamat in their respective stories but the protecting of humanity is attributed to Marduk
in the Akkadian version Enlil attempts to wipe out humanity with the flood because he has grown tired of them but he also made humanity from the clay of the earth and the blood of the traitor Qingu

You know, it just occurred to me.

With the people rioting against the #SpiritCooking thing and how modern art is garbage, we might get out and post some info on the modern art scene. Like how some absolute shite is sold by millions.

Or maybe wait till this shit blows over.

atheism is a blue pill. just look around

She sucks the lifeforce out of the young.

We must counter their Lucifer magick with Kek magick. We outnumber them. Our memetic collective consciousness makes Kek far more powerful.

Praise Kek.
Shadilay, bretheren!

Kek
so jewish priests are Babylonian office clerks and their money is stolen
it all makes sense tbh
im pretty sure I read a Sumerian account of people who lived in the region where the jews hailed from and they spoke that they lived in tents of animal hide and didnt know agriculture and were little better than beasts

Isnt it interesting how the kikes push for Lamashtu worship?

Also, I am in the process of finding out the connection between the Star of Anu (8 ray star) and the hexagram. Remember, the hexagram is not a creation of the kikes. It is similar to how the NS used the swastika. They didnt invent it, they just used it in a certain way. The hexagram is the same. Probably the real reason kikes fear that symbol. Someone else decided to utilize their methods.

Draw out a hexagram. Then draw out the 8 rayed star of Anu, starting from the center of the hexagram. It will cut the hexagram into many equally sized triangles. I just discovered this recently. It is an interesting find. Possibly related to the Metatron matter.

shit, even normie memes are leaking into reality

ITS WORKING

archive.is/aQ4zY
www.yahoo.com/news/m/798deb1f-d7dc-36d8-b60d-4b49e5dd884f/ss_%E2%80%98mortal-sin%E2%80%99-to-vote.html

Not related to this:

MEME IT.

they probably wanna confirm it to be real first

Kek yeah
summon Pazuzu daemon of the four winds and banish the foetus eating harpy Lamashtu who preys on the blood of pregnant mothers
but I dont think the star was Anu, pretty sure it was Inanna
this is one found in one of her temples
Anu was the lord of the endless sky, apparently this cuneform symbol represents him

Yeah, got too excited there.

REQUESTING NORMALFAG FRIENDLY INFOGRAPHS/PICTURES/MEMES/WHATEVER

I can crush at least 20 shill supporters provided I am able to present this information well enough.

Make sure you focus on blacks as well.

Reminder

These niggers will be performing a concert for the Hilldebeast campaign tonight.
This will be a great opportunity to spook niggers into not voting for her.

look at who is in both pics

She's also in this one

I hate this unfunny, manlet curry nigger but this complication is relevant to the discussion.

Niggers are terrified of magic and will stop supporting Hillary if they become aware of this information.

CAN SOMEONE LOOK INTO THIS OR POST A LIST OF FLOOR 7 MEMBERS PLEASE?

start a program to move them to canada at only the cost of their citizenship; all monetary costs are paid for by the U.S. government

after WW3 where the russians team up with the U.S.A. to take down the UN security council, NATO, and the EU, then exterminate islam from the face of the earth without destroying europe, the U.S. can annex canada if they have enough troops left over

or maybe they can annex canada first since canada would probably declare war on the U.S. for attacking the UN headquarters anyway

You ever look into the 50 gods who aided Marduk/Enlil in the battle against Tiamat and Kingu?

They're allies. One of them, in particular interests me. Gishnumunab. Seems this god in particular deals in worldly affairs. Politics and society likely fall under his jurisdiction. All I know is after I called upon him, my interests in things Holla Forums related grew exponentially.

Thing is, this god isnt one of the 50 names of Marduk in the Necronomicon, and can only be found in the Enuma Elish. To me, this inconsistency is intentional and of note.

this witch literally looks like a living cartoon of a kikess

and where is this concert?

no shit

why don't you begin reading The Holy Bible today?

>>>/hebe/
and don't come back till you stop being so sick

Fuck off, halfcuck.

Cleveland, OH
the fun starts at 8pm

isnt the Necronomicon made up by H P Lovecraft?
and the tablet states Gishnumunab helped make mankind dont really see much there tbh

lolicon aint pedo shit if you think it is maybe you should go work for the UN

This image, while made in jest, is turning about to be a reflection of reality.
WHAT
THE
FUCK

I've heard it's a money laundering scheme

consider suicide

From which TV show is that?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

This is why I can't take Holla Forums serious. Not even sure if troll or literally retarded. Read the bible but oh… i forgot… no facts allowed here.

Of course the obvious connection between the 8 rayed star and Venus is not wrong, but it not complete. There is a connection from Inanna to Anu. Remember, much of rites and knowledge the high priest held was destroyed or deliberately hidden.

A David Blaine TV program. Not sure which one.

Kek.

I have an idea for the meme creators.
using a picture of the scene where they splash blood to the mummy-baby in the corner.
upper side writing something like
Clinton Camp: Nothing to see here! its just art!
and down side
Sure, calling it art to justifiy your dubious depravity sounds about right..

It might not be cp, but if you like that degenerate shit; you are a pedophile and should kill yourself immediately.

I think there was a corruption in the Babylonian account of the mes passing from Enki to Inanna
maybe in the original Sumerian the mes passed from Anu to Inanna and thats why
remember the tale of Inanna getting Enki drunk and stealing the mes?
its probably that one

I dont care for it but I support the right for it to exist because it pisses off libshits
if you ban this why not head down to the louvre and start etching underwear on all the nymphs in the classical paintings puritan

Might've been posted in this thread already:
from Podesta email 14333
"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . ."

>>>/4chan/

archive.fo/HieMm

She's pimping out her own grandchildren, what the fuck!

twitter.com/ChateauEmissary/status/794620422990032896

Top kek.

I like that as much as the next guy but erotic shit gets spoilered or not posted at all here m8.

Ever consider the possibility that Lucifer has mortal servants user?

TOO SPOOKY

Insert:

Eden is just a kike corruption of the Sumerian Dilmun 'land of the two rivers' which in their day was a lush green land of plenty but today is the dustbowl known as Bahrain

Shut the fuck up Schlomo, no one likes you here.

Papa Doc terrorized Haiti with voodoo. We terrorize leftists with Kek.

What a time to be alive.

Captcha - mixwak. Alright I promise to mix it as hard as I can!

The Simon Necronomicon is actually some manuscripts some LARPing Orthodox "monks" found (stole). Eventually those manuscripts found their way to the OTO. From there, "Simon" "borrowed" them, and brought them to a friend who owned a renowned book store.

Read Necronomicon Dead Names for a decently explained take of the creation of the Simon Necronomicon. The Lovecraftian shit int he book was put in thereto sell more copies.

Personally, I hate that the book is even called the Necronomicon. I suppose ASSYRIAN-BABYLONIAN OCCULT BOOK INSPIRED BY SUMER is a lame title for a book.

Also, there is a lot more to the Gishnumunab matter. I don't know exactly, but he is important int he Enuma Elish, why would his name and seal be omitted from the SN (Simon Necronomicon)?

Why doesn't this have more replies? Fuck that really hit me hard.

I remember back in the early pedowood days on 4/pol/ when there were some people who claimed to have at least a limited degree of inside knowledge about how government and international agencies such as CPS are actually a front for stealing children and trafficking them to wherever they want, Israel, rich people's mansions, wherever.

We are literally reaching the core of the rot here.

If we succeed…how fucking ironic that it'd be us, anonymous, to save the loli's.

There are 2 "official" definitions, which are that Qliphoth are either:
or
You can see how these two are essentially opposite of one another.

I'm going with that Qliphoth are things without the divine spark, but that (((they))) invert that (good is evil, evil is good) and make it about revealing that divine spark by absolutely destroying the sparkless thing (thus making more Qliphoth in the process).

It's self deception, come to think of it. "This obviously evil thing is good, so lets keep doing it until it becomes good".

That story always made me laugh. Inanna tricked the master by getting him to think with muh dik. After long enough chasing her down, Enki must've just said "fuckin hell, that bitch got me. She fuckin earned them ME's" There is a lot to be learned form that tale about the nature of women, strong women in general.

It absolutely is. But since this is apparently the normies first contact with "modern art", might as well reveal how absolutely corrupt it is.

"…And so it came to pass that the Countess, who once bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a hundred virgins, was buried alive… And her castle in which so many cruel deeds took place fell rapidly into ruin. Rising over the buried dungeons in that god-forsaken wilderness, a solitary tower, like some monument to Evil, is all that remains."

Nothing more irritating than a guy who thinks he knows something better than someone else but in fact knows nothing at all.

THE LORD (christian god) does not equate to moloch (not to yahweh)
Jesus explicitly names the Jewish God as Satan.
Satan is not the same as lucifer
You're a moron.

Show me in the rules of this board or site that unspoiled loli is not allowed, this board is nsfw.

You faggots go on and on about larping nazis while larping actually giving a fuck about anything that's happened on an image board till it mildy amused you these past weeks you fucking parasite

Add these in meme crafters

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/11/podesta-practices-occult-magic.html

Those two definitions are interesting. I think the initiate doesn't know which definition applies to them until they descend that tree.

Daily reminder Lilith is the first step in the Qliphoth. Her position is the same a Malkuth, or the mundane place we know of as the Earthly existence.

lack of importance or relevance or conflicts with their interests?
same reason Taranis is omitted from the tales of the Tuatha de Danann by the Irish monks who recorded what was left of the celtic folklore
Satanism and Hebrew Mythology).
yeah I'd avoid it lad

wasnt that always the wish lad
so little girls could grow up sane, happy and free in our societies protected by strong manly men

I read i different version obviously
the seduction part I remember but the main part was where she tricked him into getting absolutely comatose shitfaced and after he passed out she nicked them
I'm pretty sure Enki took the matter to Anu but Anu didnt care so the power shifted from Enki's city to Inanna's

-blizzard entertainment

he knew he was lying user

WHEN YOU POST ABOUT THIS CULTISH STUFF ON TWITTER MAKE SURE TO SOMEHOW RELATE IT HILLARY

They're trying to spin. Artist says now it was a normal dinner blah blah. Her post on reddit was damning but normies might be swayed if msm goes with that spin.

That's antisemitic! Jews are allowed to have sex with girls as long as they are three years old!

3 years and a day

This is still going strong. Still trending on twitter after 13 hours.

Her hand looks nasty. The rest is pretty nasty too so it makes sense

Funny how the largest children trafficking ring on earth is run by two old ugly dykes.

I can't understand how out of all people the gas the jews race war now crowd are the hardest to make understand that the Synagogue of Satan is talmudic, rabbinical judaism. Even when the Bible says it explicitly, some retard comes along and says BUT MUH OT GOD IS NOT THE NT GOD CAUSE NT GOD IS GOOD.

Qlippoth are the destructive forces of the Cosmos, literally "Anti-Cosmic." They seek the destruction not of the world but of al reality, which their Adepts believe will make way for a new, better reality.

The followers of this religion are mostly well-to-do individuals: famous musicians, artists, etc.

reddit.com/r/satanism/comments/1zp83h/any_anticosmic_satanists_here/

Huffington Post leads the charge for disinformation, predictably.
archive.is/eefKd

and this is everything that is wrong with fullcuck

just like Europe is driving out their Christians and turning it to shit so does this place become shit as people leave because of this divide and conquer tactic

We should be saving, digging and working with others who find info…..instead we insult everyone, act like elites and nothing gets accomplished

people need to be banned who derail the research or we need to create a /researchpol/ containment board with better mods

fucking shit, guys. the ancient gods are being dragged out of their graves.

If the media reports on this in any capacity, they're retarded. Of course there's no telling since they are in fact retarded.

Or better yet a subreddit, far easier to moderate for (((proper))) opinions

I already have worked with the book. Yes, it is dangerous, but if used correctly, can be valuable as well. I know Im in a better place in life from working with it, than if had I not. I may be already dead, or in some hellish existence, terminally blue pilled had I not.

IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE!

We all have our parts in this war my friend. We all need to develop our skills in our field of strength and fight this evil. Apparently our enemy is tapping into primeval powers. I suspected it, but now solid concrete proof is manifesting itself.

You're kidding right?
these days in Europe christians are part of the poz
the Pope kisses the feet of muslims and Swedish lutheran bishops are removing crucifixes from their churches and are installing muslim prayer spaces
France is bulldozing every cathedral it has while Germany is building 250 new mosques every few months

Little kids are are a different story but getting married at 20 and having kids at 30 is kike shit.

Stop derailing the thread, fag.

and this is not even 48 hours after they write maybe their first pro-trump article in 2 years?

i thought they were trying to save their skin by joining the winning team

this is almost proof that huffpo is in on it

which tradition do you practice now, user?

Criminally underrated.

Still work with the Mesopotamian stuff, but now I am beginning work with the Enochian system. Ive already gotten results. Did a very basic calling to the Eastern Tablet (wind/air) the other night. Next morning I got 3 fuckin birds zipping around in my room making a ruckus. That was no accident.

Isn't that literally what the (((Thalmor))) are doing in TES?

Oh yes the new modern art sweeping the nation, raping little children.
Michaelangelo would be jealous of these modern artists.

Coming to a museum near you!

nice

i dunno? but the philosophy is compatible with Globalism and Liberalism.

And the first retard is out of the gate! See

HuffPaint, indeed.

I realized that the whole perversion of the art was done to make the masses unknowingly engage into occult rituals.

That was the piece of puzzle that was missing the whole time.

(checked)

twitter.com/ErmaJackson20/status/794568344766529536

This is EXACTLY how you win the Black Vote.

It's like watching the Special Olympics for comic relief.

Holla Forums, after reading the huffingtonpost article again, we can turn their narrative against them in the vein of ye old "Merely pretending" meme. We can finally push them as mentally sick individuals seeking pleasure in decadence. Maybe rile up the fedoras against them. Richard Dawkins would condemn this shit right out. "At what point is it art and it isn't"

article from The Guardian trying to explain it away as "art"

archive.fo/QvZ5w

and a tweet from wikileaks of her saying otherwise

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794473977162924032

It's almost as if the pope were a communist retard handpicked by the Vatican so he doesn't meddle in their gay pedophilic secret cults like Ratzinger had.
Not that Ratzinger was a good Pope, but he at least tried to kill the Vatican mafia. Unfortunately the flesh is weak and he lost in a shamefur dispray.
But the church won't ever be a white church like NEETsocs want because you can't worship race and God and get away with not being holocausted.

Oh no. They're going all in on this one. I'm torn between laughing my ass off and cosmic horror.

That's a thing with a lot of masonic/kabbalic shit, the deeper you go the more you learn how the things you considered true are actually false flags and there to set you up. Which is why the real subtle messages are always hidden in plain sight, and you're just taught where to look for them (the finger positions, placement of symbols, stuff like that).

Lilith is one of the Qliphoth. There are ten of them, each one an inversion of the corresponding sphere/seraphim. The Qliphoth in general are the "shadow of the tree of life".

Thamiel is the opposite of Kether, and is duality of God. That alone should tell you that everything about them is about deception and struggling, if duality is the highest possible virtue.

Id prefer a Borgia pope over a Bergoglio one

You are a complete retard, m8. Qlippoth is an abstract term, an exact analogue the force behind Kali Yuga for the Jews.
There is no personification of it and there is no summoning it.

Bathory is back?

untrue.

books.google.com/books?id=69ocAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=conjuring qlippoth&source=bl&ots=8EVsoZz7QS&sig=r1_KzkhYnBENOZCZ9gWRQaxDISY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUgs3LgpDQAhWDPhQKHUfGBLAQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q=conjuring qlippoth&f=false

Nigga which 15yro is ready to be a mother in the current year
Nigga even in the "muh age of consent was 7" era the average marriage age was around 20.
Fuck it's as if all the world was brainwashed by commies telling them either that "marriage is for fucking not for raising kids" or "fuck everything love is love cummies are cummies"

I want the apostles back, and the Vatican burning.

I speak spic, (learned in school, 100% hwyte) if anyone needs help translating memes to Spanish.

Ah unfortunately theres no evidence for Bathory's virgin slaughtering and blood bathing
she was picked on because she was a Calvinist in an Orthodox heavy population or something and after her husband died the clergy wanted rid of her and her pro-reform stance on the church

cant burn the Vatican until their archives are decoded and read aloud in the street for all to hear

things could get very interesting if he covers this tonight

Into the trash it goes. Shoulda joined real secret societies, m8. At least Fremasons or Rosicrucians.

Qlippoth is the opposite force of sephiroth. Knowledge - ignorance, kindness -violence etc.
The prevalence of Qlippoth is the literal Kali Yuga.

In modern Occultism, the Qlippoth represent both forces and Intelligences, that is, beings personifying these forces. For example, the purpose of sex is procreation. The act of sex for the purpose of lust alone is regarded as a sin, a vice and naturally, a "Qlippoth." As a being, this sin is personified as the Demon-Goddess called Lilith, who is the 'Mother of Demons.' Because her blind lust produces death and not life.

These forces, both in their abstract and concrete forms, may be conjured and worked with by the magician, at least according to modern magickal Art.

One Satanic sect working strictly with these forces is called the Temple of the Black Light, aka The Misanthropic Luciferian Order.

Trips confirm that this is going mainstream.

Can you start dropping the #SpiritCooking thing in Spanish?

Daily Beast takes a swing at it.
archive.is/oknjH

see:

Sephiroth and Qlippoth both have two forms: the Force (abstract) and the Form (personal). Please educate yourself.

The plots a bit to complicated and I'm not sure which parts are canon or not but the Thalmor definitely are the kikes of TES while the stormclocks are their good goy puppets to destroy the empire from within.
Skyrim is you stuck between two "warring" factions who ironically want the same thing, the Empire of Mankind to crumble, that sounds familiar doesn't it.

Kek yeah
drop the democrats = literal satanic cult in hispanola onto the tubes and watch the democrat polls drop like Zimbabwean potato farmers without any white masters

If it helps tank the Catholics, spic and nigger vote for Hillary, I'm all for it.

I mean give me something specific to translate. I don't have a twatter.

Also while we're at it we need to find spic news channels to push this.

Blatant is blatant.
Are we looking into this Comet Ping Pong crew?

"it is well-known"

you are a fuckin retard.

Here's your problem. Modern occultism is all larping.
I've seen people chant "Pickles for the king" in hebrew thinking it's some powerful spell.
For someone who actually has a clue about Jewish tradition and the babylonian rite it's all completely retarded.

Catholic here. Pius XII was the last valid pope. Bergoglio (Francis), Ratzinger (Benedict XVI), Wojtyla (John Paul II), Luciani (John Paul I), Montini (Paul VI), and Roncalli (John XXIII), were all heretics, and therefore antipopes. They do not, and can not, represent the true Catholic Church.

FYI, Roncalli took the same name (John XXIII) as an earlier antipope.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXMjDBwE8tY

modern occultism comes directly from ancient occult foundational works such as the Hermeticum, Sefer Raziel and others. your claim to "larping" isnt based in anything you can source.

nice opinion.

They cited the Satanic Temple as an authority on Satanism.

Hahahahahha oh wow. Just wow on evey single possible level.

It's becoming increasingly clear that 'chefs' are producers/suppliers of children imo

"The Qliphoth (Hebrew : קליפות ), meaning shells or peels, are entropic beings or evil spiritual forces in Jewish mysticism. Qliphoth are the opposite of the positive beings known as the Sephiroth.The meaning of the term Qliphoth has been changed many times.

According to some Kabbalistic writings, the Qliphoth describe demons and evil forces. Other writings suggest that the Qliphoth are actually the spirits of the dead."

eteacherbiblical.com/articles/jewish-mysticism-–-qliphoth

either educate yourself or stop spreading false info

Damn nigga.. never thought I'd see the day.

Been hammering away at this occult shit since 2003 after studying Sept 11th. Back then Hannity called us all left wing nut jobs.

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE>

that picture is shopped.

Hello fellow Sede.

My fucking sides
I can see poor Brendan trapped in Gehenna with all the souls of those slaughtered children and the kikes would still find someway to make him pay alimony to his bitch ex-wife

Wasn't that the guy that got murdered?
eh all Popes have been cretins
the last good popes died in the 14th century after that its just a bumpy slope down into degeneracy
the Borgias destroyed the Turkish navy using kikes and got Naples, Spain and France to stop bickering for awhile but even he engaged in orgies with the whores of Italy and celebrated a pagan festival in the name of Roman revivalism

Has someone compiled a list of their codewords yet?

That's all larping too. Might as well include Papus and try summoning demons by burrying a chicken on the crossroads.

It take 10 years of Torah study under the guidance of a tsadik to get to the real Kabbalah stuff and then it take another 10 years to contemplate it.
Not to mention it's whole power is in the true hebrew alphabet and pronounciation, which is kept in secret.

Same thing with the secret societies, that only give you access to the branches with real knowledge after you reach the very top, and before that you spend decades chasing red herrings.

Magic has a way of summoning its opposite. Every demon has its own counter demon.

When the Jews started summoning forces for their benefit, they didn't realize that we were discovering a magic all of our own. When you try to monopolize magic it actively fights you. Don't fuck around with things you don't understand.

>>>/fringe/

i think its no more than 20 guys who are actually anti-Christian to the point of hating all Christians and making fun of them
the same guys also worship a frog-like thing

think of it this way; think like a conspirator to potentially discover conspiracies:
>time doesn't existsource: The Bible, though its not said as blatantly, and a book by Diane(?)(Doreen?) Virtue, which quotes an angel, though the parts of "time" past a part of The Book of Revelations can only be accessed by God, at the moment, as none but God knows the hour and minute of His coming
>hell got the idea to make sure /x/ or /fringe/ discovered it, which isn't too hard since both of those boards and their userbases are in spiritual dangerbecause of them anyway
>hell made sure by various means, probably including human servants who pretend to be genuine members of Holla Forums's userbaseand aren't as bad at hiding as CTR is, that kek would replace every paganistic thing that Holla Forumss userbase worshiped, in order to unite the pagans under one banner; a sort of reverse D/C if Holla Forums wants to call it that
>even if a person only worships the frog ironically, they've still divided Holla Forums and made tons of them stray away from God, and may potentially make millions of other people stray away from Godeven if just temporarily, many while they're children, as Holla Forums is at the top of multiple Internet food chains

I expect frogposters to not believe what I postedeven though you already believe that theres a satanic pedophilic blood magic cult secretly ruling the U.S.A. and derail this thread after my posting this; but fortunately there isn't much thread left anyway as its nearing the post limit

also, even if you only worship the frog ironically, you're still part of the problem

On Fire!

youtube.com/watch?v=4s1tOZZPfxg

you have given no sources, whereas I have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Raziel_HaMalakh

stay defeated Jew

^BAN

That fish is begging for an 88

ahahahahahahahaha

Just because it's improper practice does not mean that it is not going to cause harm. Thelema has real effects, even if it's just 'possession' of the individual.

Hello. :)

Thanks. I'll not use it any more.

I wonder if this pic is as well sometimes…

No, that was Luciani (John Paul I).

I disagree, of course, but yes, there have been a few bad popes.

What about "i am not theist" do you not understand?

But i agree i should read it asap. And i commend you numbers.

Furthermore, the Book of the Left Emanations explains the Qlippoth represent both sin/ideas and intelligent demonic beings who push for those sins/ideas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatise_on_the_Left_Emanation

Israel is using the Jewish Diaspora to work with demonic beings causing the goyim to sin, because in their belief, God will thus rise-up against the demon worshiping goyim and give the world to the Jews.

Because a pagan isn't surprised by a parasitic blood cult that sacrifices children to demons. We don't approve, but it's not some big thundering shock to us, because the magic they get from the process is real. It's profoundly wicked magic, and we despise it, but everything in the pagan worldview affirms that it's real. There is a cult of Iblis worshipers in Algeria who do insanely fucked up things. That doesnt prove Allah is the one and only god.

you're barking up the wrong tree
I view Christianity as a pozzed refuge the weak need to cling to in order to feel safe
I dont want more people falling to the bluepill of Christianity and sidelining their own ability to form opinions since its easier for a man with a book to tell you what to think

Not that I'm aware of. In looking into this side of things though, there really are weird emphasis's regarding food and ingredients which seem unnatural.
I mean, look at this promotional video.. the fucking WEIRD artwork in the place apart, listen to the guy talking. It's JUST a bit fucking strange…
I don't know if my preconceptions are getting me or not, but.. well.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU

Who is this kike?

It's all larping, because it doesn't worked and never will. The best thing it will do to you is induce schizophrenia.
It's as real as a spiderman comic.

Real stuff operates though the universal abstracts and correcting the probabilities through changing the universal perception. Hint: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, it's doesn't really fall.

If fact Kek worship is the real deal, because it operates similarly, and you larping is not.

name a couple that werent pozzed then because my list is short
I dont consider the crusades as a good thing so omit those ones, so many men died for Jerusalem instead of retaking the Iberian Peninsula, fortifying Gibraltar and driving the turkroaches out of Anatolia

Everyone, this is the faggotry of your typical christcuck cucking hard

Jesus doesnt love you Mordecai

kek

great so post sources backing up your claims then?

If any of you have leddit accounts or accounts on any namefag Christian forum, this would be wildfire there.

http s://www.reddit.com/r/Christianity/
htt p://www.christianforums.com
htt p://forums.catholic.com

youtube.com/watch?v=qNFvZLnUr-M

Everyone that hadn't already seen the moloch email from Hillary needs to go back to plebbit/kikebart/TRS.

It's sound you idiot. It still falls but it doesn't make a sound since there is nobody there to hear it fall. That's the argument.
It still makes a sound though, because sound is literally vibrations. Not having an ear just means that you (or the race that doesn't have an ear) won't hear it.

I've been waiting to fire this twitter account up

This thread hasn't went at all off topic. Get a fucking grip lads.

(shadilay)

Newfags are actually a good thing. The CIA wants you to only have oldfags. Containment board, controlled, etc. Obviously, not all newfags are welcome, however. And then there are those of us more parallel, having not precisely a home in any particular board. Yet we unite upon this point #MAGA. I've never felt strongly enough about something to get a tattoo, but I'm seriously considering a #MAGA tattoo.

Is Obama an MKULTRA kid?

Pius XI, Pius IX, Pius X, Leo XIII, Gregory XVI, Innocent III, Eugene IV, Paul IV, Boniface VIII, were all pretty strong popes, to name a few.

Join a lodge and you will see for yourself after you reach a certain degree.

If you want a proof, look into quantum duality and the mirror experiment.
If you want to check it for yourself, download a random number generator, then ask someone to test it, but say the generator is biased towards a certain number. Ask them to record the result, then leave the room. When you return, there will be a a major deviation and the most commonly the biased number will be 7.

It doesn't fall until someone observes it as fallen. That's the point.

"Spirit Cooking," which uses semen, menstrual blood and/or breast milk, is actually the creation of a magickal, Satanic elixir called " Taninsam's Poison."

SOURCES:
archive.org/stream/LeftHandPath666/Temple-of-The-Black-Light_djvu.txt
ixaxaar.com/pages/amalilith.php
scribd.com/doc/43547373/MLO

This Jew is practicing a Jewish form of Qlippothic Satanism called "Anti-Cosmic Satanism." They believe in suicide, murder, pedophilia and every manner of evil.

so no sources? then I accept your defeat.

this place should be an Academia not a containment board
a place where learned men come to discuss matters
the young sit and listen to the men discuss happenings and join in on the conversation when they know enough to discuss it
like the scholars of ancient greece this is how this place operates
tl:dr lurk m0ar newfags

I wasn't ready for this but here we go.

There is no source and no proof for that, unless you are a part of it.
At certain point you take the oaths, and will face death if you break them.

If you were into real stuff, you would know.

keep larping then.

sage for off topic, stop shitting up the board with your jewish shilling

Couple of months ago some user doxxed VigilantCitizen and it turns out it was owned/run by people in warnerbros and the (((entertainment industry))). They used it to shill their music videos and distract people from the real conspiracy

Thats retarded thinking because the tree did fall. Just because someone didn't record it falling doesn't mean it didn't happen.

No wonder you scoff at magick. That sort of thinking is full of walls and stifles imagination to no end. I suppose that sort of thinking does effectively block delusional thinking, but it also limits the mind as well.

Things are more than black and white user.

Haha no, no they are not. One or two of you useless fucks can be beneficial after a while, but the new users have to come in small numbers. A trickle instead of a flood. If newfags come slowly, they can be beaten down and forced to conform to the culture of the new place they inhabit, while if they all come en masse like the second Holla Forums exodus they shit up everything, feel no need to conform to the culture and start driving the original inhabitants out.

Snopes has a go trying to reframe what the emails are 'factually' about.
archive.is/3IldZ

You apron wearing faggots haven't had a monopoly on 'the real stuff' for a long time now, just so you know.

Extremely accurate video.

Rosicrucians are a way too. I joined the masonry when I didn't know any better, and it's too late for me to get out. But I got the knowledge I came for.

Sadly the secret cults are the only places you get it.

Abramovic also said that the dinner was a reward for people who donated to her

We have 4 more days of this. What else do we have in store? These are the obvious, but what happens in between these?

FBI Revolts against Clintons & arrest Hillary
Obama Steps Down
Trump Elected President

REMINDER THERE'S NO WAY WIKILEAKS AND THE FBI HAVE BLOWN THEIR LOAD BEFORE THE 8TH

Not knowing it has already fallen doesn't mean that it has not fallen until somebody notices that it is fallen. That's a very narrow and narcissistic view. It only accounts to what you can observe. Objects not observed aren't in a stasis until they can be properly be observed. Take a look at gamma rays or any non observable particle really. Does that mean that it does not exist in space just because we aren't there to witness it? Did it not exist before we discovered them? Take laws of physics and chemistry. Can you observe an atom with your eyesight? There are laws that get fulfilled with or without humans. Take the belief that the sun rotated around the earth or the earth was flat. That was an observation. Yet people figured it out even when they didn't have any way to observe the solar system itself. You are limiting yourself by thinking that it's true.

Abra actually is interview here:
archive.is/gYdiE

I concede that this was a fact before the advent of the internet.

Or you can lurk on Holla Forums for a year and get all that info anyway. Stop trying to recruit anons to your satanic jewish cult in a thread about a satanic jewish cult. Fuck off with your mason shit, you are not welcome here. The G in the center of the masonic symbol literally stands for Goyim.

which makes 11 people total with Abra.

11 is the most sacred number in Anti-Cosmic Satanism, representing the 11 Qlippoth.

I don't see it, either way from what I'm seeing apart from the (((usual suspects))) defending them everyone else using the hashtag is repulsed.
I hope its enough for them to not vote for the bitch.

Folk are typing using the # at a rate of knots, but Twitter are for SOME REASON not allowing to naturally trend.

It depends on your geographical location (which you can change btw).

hes coming from a philosophical perspective not a scientific one
sophistry and science will never be resolved
hes the type to use Schrodinger cat as evidence for his argument whereas you may be the type to use Schrodinger cat to explain the physical behaviour of electrons

yeah I hate the lodge too
im descended from actual dirt poor northern european stonemasons and i hate the association with the cunts

Christians really are fucking stupid, when you try to tell them this they either go muh saint augustine hated joos, as if answers like that made any sense, when in reality they have no fucking IDEA of the concepts they are talking about.

wtf. r u retarded m80?

That's worldwide trends. It only shows US trends when logged in.

Use this to see them without an account:
trends24. in/united-states/

Theres 11 Sephirot, 10 Qliphoth. There is no Qliphothic Daath.

It's no about the eyesight. It's about being observed or measured in any way.

For instance electrons behave as a wave, when not observed, and as a particle when they are observed. The wave state is the state of randomness, and only observation turns them into a determinated form.

It's all about the wave-particle duality. In essence, you are a conscious wave, that can willingly affect other waves.

I see it. Might be that people you follow aren't talking about it.

Also if any of you didn't realize these Moloch worshipping kikes were all about dat symbolism, here's an embed

Pic related

Incorrect. There are 11 Qlippoth according to Anti-Cosmic philosophy - which is what Abra is practicing. Both Satan and Moloch share the Qlippoth of Thaumiel (where God is one in Kether, the Dragon is two)

they've observed electrons by bombarding a graphene plate with them at high speeds using a particle accelerator then examining the plate using an electron microscope
visible imprints/markings were made

pic related. note the rulers of Thaumiel as compared to other Qlippot.

I miss when memes didn't become reality.

Just promise me we meme responsibly, make america great again, & we finally meme girlfriends for all the neets who killed themselves or died & didn't make it to the good timeline.

Thamiel, the antithesis of kether, is depicted as being spit in two and under the dual leadership of Satan and Moloch, who are constantly at war with one another.

Daath is not a sephiroth, it is the abyss which remains after the fall of Malkuth

Sephiroth = 10
Qlipoth = 11

Jews golems probably lusted after some demon dick after being abandoned by Yahweh in 160AD.

There are a few other experiments, that confirmed it. The most prominent is the mirror experiment, where the photons changed their behavior according to the detector placement.

Quantum physics is pretty much explaining what you call "magic" and "memetic warfare"

exactly

its working

Did heat not exist until it was measured or felt in any way by humans?
Did light photons not exist until they were measured or felt by humans?
Did energy not exist until it was measured or felt by any human?
Did matter not exist until it was measurable by humans?
Tell me then how do you explain the collapse and birth of the universe, our galaxy, star and planet?
Did black holes not exist until recently because they figured a way out to make gravitational waves perceivable?
All of them already existed. Humans then discovered them.

I'm sure most of you know this already but Snopes is run by kikes.

snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

This fucking youtube channel is weird.
youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw

As is the kids .com

elisizemore.com/

Holy shit niggers, we've really struck a nerve. I've never ever seen a tag be trending, on #1, for so many damn hours. This is a fucking goldmine.

Change it to US trends and you'll see it.