‘One Piece’ Live Action Hollywood Television Series in Works

onepiecepodcast.com/2017/07/20/one-piece-live-action-hollywood-television-series-works/

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-24/marty-adelstein-one-piece-live-action-series-could-set-new-record-for-tv-production-costs/.119233
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there anything the West can't corrupt?

Well, lads. It looks like capeshit will have to make way for a renaissance of live action weebshit. Is this their secret plan to destroy the anime industry?

I expect this to turn into One Piece Evolution like Dragonball because I don't think it'll translate well.

How can you destroy even more something already that mediocre.

jews can always find a way to make things worse. They're fucking jews.

When will one peice ever end anyways?

Prepare your anus for Somalian Luffy.

Shanks and Luffy

Holy shit I remember watching this as a kid, did they ever find the treasure or was it canceled before that?

The manga is still going. The treasure will be friendship

Can't wait to see the fridge body they are going to cast as Nami.

melissa mccarthy

The treasure is likely to be the truth of the world. Gold D. Roger was searching for the ponygtifs or what ever read them, disappeared and then spurred the pirate era by promising that something was in one piece. Heavily hinted the D were the original rulers of the world and the nobles took over and destroyed the history to hide something about them.

Granted I am a whole story arc behind right now, but that is the vibe I got.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-24/marty-adelstein-one-piece-live-action-series-could-set-new-record-for-tv-production-costs/.119233

But that's racist

Jesus christ, no. You know what, there might be a few animes out there that might make the transition to 3D okay. But for the love of God not fucking One Piece. A 3D One Piece would look fucking awful especially since tv shows have low budgets when it comes to CGI.

fuck, Fuck, FUCK!
I know they will start at the fucking beginning and speed through the first character arcs to get to the grandline.
Goddamn I really want this shit to get canceled quickly.

It already looks like shit in 2D

there's nothing to corrupt in this case since the source material is already shit in itself, so let them do

t. triggered schlomo

I was pointing out you were doing the work of jews, dumbass

WHY

i'm so glad i never got into this show, you guys are soooo fucked.

daily reminder that the "one piece" treasure is friendship.