More bad news

More bad news

Rescue workers on the Libyan coast recover the bodies of four migrants as the UN says 240 migrants down off Libya in 48 hours.

Rescue workers recovered four migrant bodies from the Mediterranean Sea in Tripoli's Janzour city, bringing the total number to 21 recovered bodies, as of Thursday (November 3). The migrants were sailing on a boat which authorities believed had capsized last week, killing a reported 129 people.

Not using archive until further notice:

en.alalam.ir/news/1881030

Oh no those poor 18-24 year old male "refugees"

bummer

What a shame.

only 129? far to little

They were deemed not worthy.

I was going to post that!

Have this instead.

cry errytime

But that's good news.

Too low. I want them all drown.

DROWN THE BROWNS POSEIDON

stop dumping your garbage in the ocean libya

Kek is with this poster.

(((They're))) going to use this to even more strongly push the (((narrative))) that we need to take in these rapefugees and stop all efforts to prevent them from invading because muh dead rapefugees.

Well, that's the most disturbing thing I've seen today

How?

See
And go back to cuckchan until you're capable of thinking and comprehending things.

Death Note was the shit tbh

What a shame.

that is truly bad news, whyt do we have rescue workers on the Libyan coast?

TRIPS OF TASTE!

This. It's going to be more of a reason for dipshit suicidal people to clamour for all of our nations to bring in even more """"""""women and children"""""""" and do it even faster; especially now with so many people getting into the Christmas spirit.

Needs to go higher.

Na you missed the bad part. We can't confirm the rest are dead until we collect the bodies, the rest might have made it to land.

Mein sides

Based Poseidon

PRAISE KEK AND HIS GREAT-GREAT-GRANDSON POSEIDON

These trips demand memes

CHECKED

DROWN THE BROWN BASED POSEIDON

it actually does suck, because now they'll fucking build piers to allow them easier boarding. The amazing part, the excuse changed every week. First it was "The Libyan government will not allow us to bomb to intercept these craft on land." Well, being has how there are about 23 different entities CLAIMING TO BE THE LIBYAN GOVERNMENT, for enough shekels, I'd bet you one f them would give you permission to do whatever the fuck you want.
This entire "Libyan" crisis was manufactured with Soros on the Deep State to flood Europe. The much is obvious, but why would they open the gates to Libya and through tUrkey at the same time (they are still coming through Turkey now, the media bosses just not showing it).
Meanwhile, the one man in all of this who had the courage to be honest learned what the punishment is a bayonet up the ass:
ONLY FIRST 2 MINS OR SO IS WORTH WATCHING

Each refugee costs a minimum of $30,000 per year in Germany.
A boatload of 240 not making it to Germany saves the German taxpayer $7.2 million dollars per year.

Yeah, rip.