Udev? More like poodev

udev? More like poodev
systemd? More like shitstemd
dbus? More like dickbutt

Holla Forums? more like 4chan's shitter.

endchan.xyz
jim shills btfo

dbus? more like dubs.

systemd-dubs if this ends in 73

You're preaching to the choir here. The only people who will disagree with you are shills, trolls and Poettering.

Off by 2

systemd, more like systempee

ecks dee

Holla Forums, the thread.

sage

i get banned but this shit is allowed?

Can you explain why these things are looked down upon? I'm still a linux noob.

This thread is typical Holla Forums retardation. Pay no attention, it's nothing but spam.

poetteringd was forced down the community's throat by Red Hat. It follows the Windows philosophy of one tool doing everything badly (svchost). poetteringd devs are either evil or retarded, their shit is always unstable as fuck but gets adopted anyway because Red Hat makes its money from selling support, they break shit then demand users code around it (e.g. breaking things like screen by disrespecting signals just so other shit devs don't have to fix their bugs). Before it you could use whatever system you wanted and no problem, that's your business. Not anymore, now even fucking browsers depend on poetteringd for no reason other than make it harder to escape. The only good thing about it is it's pushing users from Linux to *BSD, which despite the shit license at least has less cucked devs. If I could spare the world from one tech faggot it wouldn't be Bill Gates but Poettering.

t. incompetent retard

t. Lennart Poettering

This, issue closed.

LELLELELE LE NOICE!!! WELL MEMED FRIENDO XDDDDDDDD

more like shitstaind

That article doesn't even mention Poettering himself...

Does it mention Fagioli at least?