FBI Raids Imminent

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes

archive.is/IUeUO
http:// truepundit .com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

If this turns out to be the real deal, I will dedicate the rest of my life to the Ogdoad. Praise be to Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rDCwf
dailymail
dotsignals.org/multiview2.php?listcam=509,511,170,173,171,473,717
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/mexican-peso-surges-chatter-looming-comey-announcement
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/obama-meddles-slams-fbi-director-we-don’t-operate-leaks
unicor.gov/index.aspx
usa
youtu.be/5HtZXJnVfAA
likethis.com/youautist/fuckingidiots.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/foxs-brett-baier-walks-back-assertion-clinton-foundation-indictment-was-likely
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/2-killed-in-fiery-crash-near-downtown-indy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A part of me doubts its real.

Let it be so.

CAMPAIGN FAIL, LIFE IN JAIL

JUST LEAVE THE HTTP OUT YOU GIANT RETARD

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

YOU DON'T NEED A SPACE IN THE URL

THEY'RE CALLING IN FUCKING EVERYONE

SHIT IS GOING THE FUCK DOWN

Why would they send out this warning,what about the element of surprise..

If Hillary has to flee the country and never come back she can't be president.

I want this to be real. Even if it isn't you know there are paper shredders running all out right now.

Ty fam

Also relevant:

archive.is/rDCwf
dailymail .co. uk/news/article-3902356/Trump-gloats-Hillary-brink-perp-walk-says-FBI-s-high-priority-Clinton-Foundation-probe-finally-yield-indictment.html

Some browsers let you right click on plain text and go to the URL that is selected, but it doesn't strip out the referrer site, so the host site can see user's coming from here.

PLEASE KEK I BESEECH YOUR FROGGY GOODNESS

PLEASE LET HILLARY GET KILLED IN A SHOOTOUT WITH THE FBI BY RESISTING ARREST

Checked

It is faster to click and drag to auto make a new tab, which carries no referral information, but you can't do that if there's a space in it, so stop putting spaces in. It is a needless inconvenience.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3902356/Trump-gloats-Hillary-brink-perp-walk-says-FBI-s-high-priority-Clinton-Foundation-probe-finally-yield-indictment.html

Please Kek answer my prayers.
Use Hillary's sociopathic personality to throw the "elite" under the bus in a fit of rage.

fml

BY KEK'S WILL MAY IT BE SO

if the nigger in chief attempts to postpone, it will be civil war

Elections don't get stopped by anything, including war

Also worried about this. I want Trump to arrest her, personally, after he becomes president.

#slowdowncomey

those dubs

Honestly, I want Trump to rope her, personally, but I'll settle for this.

If Clinton gets arrested 4 days before the election then it's a pretty extenuating circumstance though. It's easily justifiable, the dems need time to scramble another candidate, or else all the tards won't have anyone to toss their pitty vote at.

I don't think they can get her off the ballot at this point. They might also be arresting people for pedo stuff, which I'm assuming wouldn't be Shillary her self.

There's no replacing Clinton. If she gets arrested, Kaine becomes the nominee.

That wouldn't be the worst, but I hope they start arresting people everyday, culminating with Hillary herself on the 7th.

Yeah, but he has a creepy pedosmile, I don't think that will win him any votes. If anything he'll be playing clean up duty and trying to salvage the campaign

True. I guess they would arrest subordinates to testify against her.

She won't get arrested, not until Trump wins anyway.

I want to believe but wouldn't this require the DoJ to stop stonewalling and issue warrants?

Will they allow Boss Nigga to take part?

If she's arrested it's over, essentially a walkover for Trump.

Oh believe me, if Clinton gets arrested that's pretty much it for the Democrat ticket. Nobody's gonna vote for Kaine

It's going to be like a Chinese Communist Party takeover then, go after the subordinates first, then go after the major players, lastly go after the very head of the group

Those fucks better not arrest her before Trump is in office, otherwise the coon in charge will pardon the cunt and then good luck having her hang without some kike lawyer calling it double jeopardy.

The dems will be too busy grabbing their ankles to kiss their asses goodbye. Major dem figures are likely to be going down too. What do you think is likely to happen if say the top 3 tiers of the democratic party get indited? The dems will be left with little to no leadership to run the party.

No one knows him as such. He is a "no name" compared to hillary or Trump. If hillary gets arrested, the democrat "brand name" is done for for at least a decade. It will take that long just to distance the party from criminal behavior.

I did say 'if'

I'm skeptical as well.

thathappened.jpg

If Obongo himself is implicated then he might not be able to exercise his authority properly.

They'll be forced to after the FBI and NYPD go public with the alleged videos.

This means this story has legs

Can he pardon her before her trial and conviction though? This shit is going to drag on for months/years.

If Trump wins he might just do it anyway. I honestly doubt he'd do something so transparently corrupt and if his aim is to pardon Clinton to avoid jail himself it will have backfired if Trump wins because Trump will just go after him instead. Trump turns him into a stuttering bitch, Obama knows he'd do it.

Nixon got pardoned by Ford before he was even charged with anything.

You know, I never understood why anons made breaking up links such a retarded endeavor. Kind of staggering how this simple act is continually made complicated.

Can't the FBI call a grand jury to get indictments and avoid the DoJ? (I have no idea how any of this works so I'm probably talking out my ass)

(ayyy)

lmao

Why is there advanced notice of a raid? Defeats the purpose of a raid.

This already stinks and will be 100% fruitless.

Ford's career was essentially dead in the water after that though. Do you think Obama would taint his legacy and post-Presidential speaking circuits just so Hillary can avoid jail? He hates her, why would he fuck himself to help her? And it's not like he can pardon every single person implicated, so all the nasty details will still come out at trial. If Obama even tried he'd end up ruining any future prospects he had immediately.

Its probably already happening

to call in all agents in the area is a large scale operation and its only a matter of time before someone talks about it.

I'm half expecting some of the arrests to come from people in the DOJ

With less than a week left before Election day.
Its fucking GG no RE

To be fair they didn't specify whom they are raiding.

REMEMBER
True Pundit broke the news about the pedo ring that Hilldog is implicated in first

I really doubt that Obama will pardon her if Trump wins. If Trump wins his strategy will most likely be to try and make a deal to avoid jail himself.

SILLY GOYS YOU THINK HILLARY WILL BE ARRESTED? SHE HAS HER SACRIFICIAL LAMBS PREPPED AND READY. HUMA IS ONE OF THEM

Or any mafia. I hope Hillary is not the sole goal for convictions. Imagine if she spilled the beans also, she's got dirt on everyone I'm sure,

I want so much for it all to be confirmed.

Here are the traffic cams right where the Clinton Foundation is located

dotsignals.org/multiview2.php?listcam=509,511,170,173,171,473,717

Oldie

This is fucking cool, never knew we could just access these.

People make mistakes when they panic. Makes sense.

Do you guys remember the "FBI insider" who made two or three threads in cuckchan? He was probably real given that evidence about the child trafficking has popped up recently.

What do you think the headlines on this will be tomorrow?

Chuck Johnson mentioned something about Hillary abusing children as well.

Yeah, when the FBI reopened the case last Friday, and it looked like they were revolting against the DoJ and other powers, I immediately remembered.

He wanted us to keep digging into the Clinton Foundation. We've had non-stop threads related to CF and HRC since then, and spread the word. Hopefully, we did our part.

'Heat-style shootout at Clinton Foundation. Bill goes down firing assault rifles'

Now these raids, do they often occur in the morning hours?

So what are the odds that Killary has been pulling an Elizabeth Bathory all these years?

ITT, delusional faggots.

$1.4 BILLION DOLLAR TRANSFER TO QATAR FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, THEY KNEW ALL ALONG HOLY FUGGING SHITTTTTTTTT

Checking those dubs and good taste

You're posting this in multiple threads, fuck off.

Glad I saved it.

She could be president of Qatar I guess.

Lol you're gonna be out of a job in a week you fucking disgusting pedo-defending, human-trafficking enabling, subhuman monster.

As I said, delusional.

I saved this from another thread… never heard of it before, so I won't vouch for it, but here it is.

If you want to capture a criminal, you do it at the hour they're least alert and most likely to be in the location you want them in.

This.
They're beating the bushes. But you know the best part about how the FBI beats the bushes? They actually arrest some fuckers. So you never know if they're coming for you and you should run, or if they're just seeing if you'll run away.
I bet one internet and three quatloos that pedoesta is going to be hauled off in chains.

Huma won't be able to see that boy of her's ever again. I'm sure that might be some sort of motivation to help jog her memory when she is asked questions. I'm also sure jail time is enough of a factor that most of these so called "sacrificial lambs" didn't think about. Thanks for collapsing the rectum.

LEL, you're going to be out of your country in a week, cuck.

Feels good being on the right side of history :^).

Given everything we've learned over the past several years, I'd say it's as likely as the Cubs winning the World Series.

Don't you assholes realize this has to happen AFTERtrunpbeats Hillary in the election? (Provided that this is an operation to get the Shilldawg.)

If it happens now, you let (((them))) and Obongo call for a new election, invalidate results, or some kikey shit.

For all its flaws, the surveillance state does give us a lot of neat toys.

But if they don't move now, Killary and her Soros machines can steal the election.

That would make for a fine happening.

Mmkay

So how do you feel when presented with the fact that you're defending a literal child rapist and human trafficker? I thought you libcucks didn't hate women and didn't view them as property.

You are a disgusting subhuman monster. Do your parents know what you do? Do your friends?

And then the Civil War kicks off.

Fuck, I thought we had at least till the 8th
Shit's gonna be going down TOMORROW

Doesn't need to be Hillary personally. Anyone with any amount of name recognition and status in her circle will be enough to get Trump in and let him finish the job.

Hell, just the words "FBI raids Clinton Foundation" in a CNN headline would almost certainly be enough.

There it is again. Your weak narratives are your undoing.

That's her toddler, you are forgetting how much family and blood lines matter to these people.

Please god be true.

Apparently the "right side of history" is the one that is cool with raping children.

Who gives a shit, if it happens before the election, the establishment will be dealt such a fatal blow that it will never recover even if Obama tries to dole out pardons.

All the corruption hasn't swayed the Borneo electorate yet, and it won't if this happens. When you rely on government assistance for free gibs or come from a third world shithole and all you know is political corruption, they will still vote for her. And they can STILL rig this shit

It's more than just rape user. They dispose of them like garbage afterward in acid vats.

Borneo = normie. Jesus tap dancing Christ, autocorrect

That was from Sorcha Faal, disinfo.

The same TruePundit who "broke" the Clinton pedo ring story with no sources that nobody else, not even ZeroHedge or Alex Jonestein would cover, that currently has this entire board tripping over itself and chasing shadows?

I know we all really want this to be true, but until a credible source starts reporting it or arrests actually happen, its vapour.

And CTR is totally fine with this.
We need to remind them at every opportunity.

The only child rapist here is Donald Trump, didn't you see the news headlines today! haha

That's what real world people see, not some larping from a bunch of autismo's on a alt-right message board.

6 days fatshits, then soon will will be able to track you little dissenters down, we will see who's laughing then ayy lmao. [spoilers[ you're going to be named and shamed live on CNN. [/spoilers]

But how will they get Hillary to attend a 9/11 memorial in November?

Of course they're fine. These kikes are showing their true sociopathic colors now that they're exposed. Just look at the CTR shill in this thread.

Top wew

For real, though, How the fuck do you even live with yourself? She rapes kids you sick freak. you are a vile husk of a person if you don't see this as deplorable. This is beyond politics, this is beyond the dichotomy of "left and right" this is you being perfectly fine with the rape, murder, and disposal of children like garbage.

You are a monster. A literal monster. Are you even human? Do you not have a soul?

Didn't someone at FOX report on it yesterday? Brett Bauir or something like that. I saw a thread about it here but don't know if it was legit.

Dammit Engineer, now look what you did!

stop replying, tard. There is no point in it.

Fucking Borneo, nice digits on that post m8.

You're just encouraging it.

He's probably a member of the pedoring. He's going on deathrow.

(checked)

Of course, I apologize. I let my righteous anger get the better of me, and let it cloud my common sense. These monsters will be executed when they are finally exposed.

How sick would it be if they raid her mansion and Tim Kaine is there with her trying to stuff all the sex slaves into bags and they just riddle both of them with holes and light the place on fire Waco, TX style.

Just, fucking poetic. It would be so great.

If Hillary "wins" the presidency and then is convicted doesn't that mean that Kaine gets to be president and the globalists are still in control?

according to some schlomo tier news site, if she's President by the time she's convicted, she's immune and can get away scott free.

Don't burn it down. The people need to see the truth. Theyd never believe it otherwise.
She needs to be taken alive. To be ground down under the wheels of justice. stripped of everything, and thrown in a hole somewhere to ponder why she didn't just let bernie win.

Impeachments are a thing, though

they only happen when the government is not 95+% corrupt

She would never think that. You know she wouldn't. She's too narcissistic to think that; she and all her globalist buddies would see themselves as the victims for the first couple of seconds before it finally snaps into place that they fucked up and will just be in prison for the rest of their lives.

Of course, if she gets pardoned, then you can be sure the DOTR is coming for all of them. Now THAT is a job in Trump's America I'd gladly volunteer for.

Also, check'em

Cuckservatives impeached Bill Clinton.

Newfag here.

What the fuck is this shit about Hillary being involved in a pedo ring?

Unconfirmed rumors at this point.

Search the catalog, nigger.

Back to 4cuck

If she's broken the law, arrest her. The timing of arrests are always inconvenient, every time. That's the point.

The question is what is the government prepared to do to maintain the peace when brainwashed idiot Democrats who've been sold a bill of goods decide that the system is corrupt. But if she's broken the law… arrest her. Democrats will have to come to terms in their minds that they were sold a wicked witch by a corrupt lying media. It will take time for them to do that.

But… if she's broken the law, arrest her. That's the way the law works.

The problem with that is that it went nowhere even though they had him dead to rights.

There is plenty of evidence that Bill is a pedo and has pedo friends. There was a post on the_donald the past few days linking child traffickers to the Clinton Foundation. Hillary being a pedo is just heresay at this point but she, for now, is loosely tied in to being a kiddy diddler as well. Rumors that the NYPD have proof from Anthony Weiners laptop.

fuck, tragic waste of a GET.
Trump will win and she'll go to jail so it doesn't matter that cucks will never impeach her anyway.

Anyone close to Hillary going down would be enough to sink her battle ship. It doesn't have to be her.

Hey ho here goes hillaro!

Not exactly no. FBI are the cops, DOJ are the lawyers (prosecutors). Think of it like an episode of Law and Order. There's more to it than that but that's the basic way of how it all works.

If she did it, it has to be her.

If her pawns start to fall it won't be long until she follows. Hillary's not exactly what anybody would describe as pleasant nor a people person. Once it becomes clear her ship is sinking and her power is broken, who would actually stay loyal to her at the cost of their own skin?

Thing is that the ones who actually physically abuse the children aren't the only ones who get taken out. Anyone that knew about it, much less assisted in covering it up, is going to get just as harsh a sentence. We ABHOR pedos here more than Russians and ISIS combined. They'll go to jail and they'll 'mysteriously commit suicide' by stabbing themselves in the kidney 27 times with a rusty shank.

Assange said that the entire establishment is rigging the election against Trump.
Trump better have a plan or we might as well leave luck to heaven and hope he wins.

The Weiner computer was luck. Or Kek. Or both. Either way Trump has won against all odds every step of the way so far. Trust in Kek and all will be well.

He will have a hard time fighting a civil war with his troops being in the border with russia.

Legal immigration will quickly displace whites. What exactly are you hoping Trump will be able to preserve?

If the FBI doesn't officially do something before the election, I have to believe people within the FBI will and will most likely leak what they have. There's no fucking way the people working on this case could allow that fucking group to run the nation if they could help it. Most people within the FBI are good goys and don't want to see this shit happen to us.

Trump's job is shifting the Overton window. After that the real work begins.

I've been here, pushing the memes, to save the ecosystem, and to save white people from self-destruction. This doesn't mean America can't be a diverse country, but the core of the Nation is threatened, both by physical destruction and by deliberate ideological/genetic displacement. I will not see that done. Enough is enough.

This is why i cant have relationships anyore, i developed the ability to se throu lies, especialy female lies, at pinpoint. I can tell someone is a liar in about 4-5 serious conversations. ALL women i dated turned out to be lying to me about one thing or another, women lie about their past non-stop, they lie about their plans, they lie about fucing everything all te time, it fucking disgusts me.

Sadly the only thing that disgusts me more are homos, i've come to term with dying alone or waiting until we can fix the next gen so i can try a relationship with a younger gal when i'am 40

dont you think obama actually wont do that out of his hatred towards hillary?

Grant and Nixon reversed Presidential Pardons granted by their predecessors.

That established Case Law to support their reversal. Bush was advised of this in 2001 by WH counsel, but decided not to reverse some of Bill's bullshit pardons.

I doubt it
but HRT vs USSS would be an interesting fight

well, at least nobody will see it
rimshot

You really think the USSS would put up a fight if FBI agents came to arrest the bitch? lol they fucking hate her.

Get /comfy/, lads. Hillary will get arrested, cameras will flash as reporters ask questions, and she'll go full bobble head on her way into the party van.

thanks for gassing the record, mods! may kek smile on you.

probably not the white guys. Dr. Harambe might chimp out.

REK'T

Clintons are not top dogs. If they get indicted, (((shadow goverment))) will throw them under the bus. Illary will die by "stress induced stroke".

So she isn't immune?

They're being cock-blocked by the DOJ though, who's deep in the pockets of the Clintons. Could there be civil war in DC between the letters over this?

I don't think Dr. Chocolate is USSS though, he ain't armed.

I just realized something. Even if the DoJ tries to cock block the FBI in filing of charges and arresting people…the FBI can go right around them. FBI doesn't HAVE to arrest anyone, at least not for themselves. If the shit about the NYPD having a case open is true, charges can just be filed locally in New York. DoJ can't do a fucking thing about it, other than get some kind of injunction. But that would do two things, admit they have an on going case and admit they're trying to stonewall…neither of which are good for them. FBI can just hand over evidence to the local prosecutors/LEA. Then from there people can be arrested and prosecuted on whatever state laws were broken (which I'm sure is a lot of them). If that happens cases will pop up all over the country in places where these people live and conduct their businesses.

Then it would have to go back to the FBI because of how state lines were crossed in the breaking of all of these laws.

FBI playing 4D chess maybe?

BEWARE DISINFO AS WE GET CLOSER TO NOVEMBER 8TH. (((They))) want neutralize us by baiting us into wasting our time and energy on wild goose chases.

If OP has no sources, hang him from a lamp post and move on.

OP's source is TruePundit.com. The vital question is who's TruePundit.com's source?

From my cousin who is an LEO

That's my point, you nigger. Maybe I'm being a little harsh on OP and he's merely a faggot instead of a shill. Spreading this story will probably damage Hillary whether or not it's true, but we shouldn't forget that unsourced stories are unsourced stories.

I'm getting 504 error, anyone else getting the same thing? (archive is working however)

I don't think so

Works for me, fam. Maybe they tagged you and someone's gonna coming knocking on your door?

That's the file name my phone assigns to screenshots but dubs confirm I suppose

yep, he's fucked

see you goys on CNN…oh wait

So apparently the rules for /pol;/ are now we can't discuss what the rest of the world is discussing until the things they are discussing have been verified true?

What kind of autistic fucking retarded cock sucking logic is that? We're smart enough to know what the source is. We can read. Ban all discussion of anything outside whatever YOU say is appropriate?

Little child, you will hang from a rope along with your autism.

Don't have much experience with the site, any anons want to comment on the legitimacy of this article?

oy bitch, stop d&cing
We need proof(s) otherwise we're stuck with no evidence.

Bullshit, shit ain't going to happen and I'm going to be end up being disappointed…

Again.

My balls are so blue they're turning into sapphires.

Goddamn it when will the happening commence?

Can you provide more details? Is your cousin in the NYPD? How does he know this? What connections does he have? Etc.

ITS HABBEDING

Looks like we still have faggots here that dont understand how memetics work.

if you would just play along you up the chance of this shit actually happening by 0.0x% If thousands of us do it it will get close to 100%

Implying that any respectable PMC member would go against the fucking US gubmint.

Looks like we still have faggots here that dont understand how memetics work.

if you would just play along you up the chance of this shit actually happening by 0.0x% If thousands of us do it it will get close to 100%

Thats like saying no politician would ever become corrupt; and even if they became corrupt they would never become moloch worshiping kid sacrificing corrupt.

etc etc

CAMPAIGN FAIL, LIFE IN JAIL!

If this is actually going down, I don't think it'll be arresting Hillary. My guess is it'll be storming the foundation headquarters, gathering evidence and arresting top individuals inside the foundation aside from Hillary or Bill. Then they'll give a press conference or release information to the press of the crimes the foundation has committed and all that indictment matters to come.

This would be likely to hit Hillary with a final blow before the elections, knowing that investigations would be nearly impossible to continue if she won. Arresting Hillary could lead to too much unrest, etc and they wont pull the trigger on that until Trump is in when they know he wont pardon her.

Just my take.

and so have i

HILLARY FOR PRISON!

PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY!

Too big to jail? Not in America.

Actually.. Dont celebrate too much guys.. Hillary going to prison is great, if it happens. All her cronies going along with her is even better.. but in the end it wouldnt be draining the swamp, although its a good start, it would be more like taking a pool skimmer through a swamp, sure you pulled up 3 turds and some rotten organic matter but its still a swamp.

Even if Hillary, Bill, and every single person under them went to prison or were otherwise dealt with.. There are still the bush family branch of this moloch worship. There is still Soros, who.. dont forget is just the public face of the rothschilds, him taking all the heat allows the rothschilds to operate with more plausible deniability.

Never forget this goes all the way to the top and even if everyone at hillarys level were dealt with it would take those evil fucking kikes at the absolute most 10 years to replace them.

i-is it happening?

No, that was reported on Zerohedge.

I don't even fucking care if anyone goes to jail. I just don't want this clique running the country. If all this achieves is that they get thoroughly disgraced and aren't allowed near American power again, I can die happy.

this better be true

You will know in 8 hours.

Sage for continued lies.

At least we go a rare merchant out of this.

And who are you?

re: weird satanic child sex/death rituals
Oddly enough, I always figured the FBI was in on this stuff, because they would have to know. Now that proof is coming out via wikileaks, and the NYPD is sitting on evidence of something, uh…, illegal, the FBI has to respond. Are they gonna continue with color of sane governance? I think they could pull it off if they wanted to.

If they are just normal people, and since the NYPD and FBI have proof of the illegal acts alluded to in the leaked emails, then those guys have to be chomping at the bit to arrest the players involved. All Comey has to do is let go the reins, and they will do what they've trained to do.

That can’t happen. You lose.

This is an excerpt from Trance Formation of America, by self-proclaimed MKULTRA survivor Cathy O'Brien.

don't think you'll get off the hook gloating with those dubs there, mister.

checked

So yeah, there’s no reason to expect this to be true, either.

Please do this, nigger.

That’s the correct filename for iPhone screenshots, man.

Except that’s as much evidence as the BLM faggots’ conversation about the nigger starting martial law. There’s nothing here to prove anything.

Yes, thanks for admitting what you are.

ZH said there's chatter of a Comey announcement incoming, yet still unconfirmed.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/mexican-peso-surges-chatter-looming-comey-announcement

I swear to God this fucker better not be up to any backstabbing.

America has lots of political parties. Just because Democrats can't field a viable candidate doesn't mean the world stops spinning. They could organize to write-in someone new, or all decide to throw their support behind Jill Stein. The election doesn't need a Democrat in the race to be authentic. The Democrats are just one arbitrary political party among many.

interesting

He's going to chicken out and let her off again. People won't buy it a second time.

“Sorry, goyim, we didn’t find anything again, also the FBI has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. Now I will take some questions.”

“The red dot on my forehead? I’ve converted to hinduism. Next question.”

Then why would he write that letter to congress in the first place?
Makes zero sense.
Why make schlomo angry after he had made him happy just to back out and be a bitch?

Testing the waters. He's chicken.

He's between a rock and a hard place, but ultimately he'll chicken out again. Mark my words.

Holy shit you humongous faggot, get filtered.

Thanks for changing your IP, moishe.

I think i'm goign to doe of a heart attack soon. I'm 31. 160 pounds. All this blueballing appears to have damaged my heart, it just keeps pounding… and my balls, oh my balls… they look like that huge blueberry from the chocolate factory movie (what was it called… schindler's list, right?)

bump

Remember remember the 5th of November

Well go have a wank m8.

OY VEY WHO YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE ARRESTED?! SILLY GOYIM, ALL THESE FBI AGENTS AGRE GOING TO ARREST THE EVIL NAZI LEADER DONALD DRUMPF! JUST REMEMBER: YOU OWN NOTHING GOYIM!

starting to believe this fbi user business a little

too soon

Really?

A single tear runs down my cheek, as I check those digits.

One again, Tom clancy is right.

I guess Clinton is skimming money off the top of that which is earmarked for Israel.

If "FBI user" can't even spell right, it's a shill. Dropped.

Anti Shill bump.

And no one followed on the foundation and we keep focusing on the fucking emails

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/obama-meddles-slams-fbi-director-we-don’t-operate-leaks
Guess that’s proven false, then.
Sure it has, which is why we haven’t seen it.
Reported for hoax.

He spells like a fucking retard, goddamn LARPers.

I hate these blatantly fake news stories.

Not the most valid means of refute, but shitty composition flips my larpometer.

Uhhh is this total bullshit? Maybe ISP could show IPs or something, but what would be on the router? A VPN configuration or something? I don't believe either of them would be able to indicate what the content of any messages sent were, though. Please tell me why I'm retarded!

They did? I thought they found the laptop weeks ago and Abedin didn't know about it until the clinton plane landed on 10/29 when the Comey letter went public?

I'm a little skeptical of this message, essentially because it's just restating other stuff from truepundit from this week.

Remember to sage.

I still don't trust Comey.

Rumormongering is good for us right now. I've seen people on relatively normalfag websites arguing that Hillary is a pedo. That's stink that does not just wash off, whether it's true or now (it almost certainly is but we can't prove it yet.)

Just remember, that hillary stole furniture from the State department.
… and just to let you know the federal government has its own furniture manufacturer in Corrections :

unicor.gov/index.aspx

So how do we want hillary? Long suffering making desks for the DOJ, or quickly?

Varnishing new furniture with her tongue as a brush until she does from the poisoning.

At minimum, router logs could identify the public IP that the server was using and at what times. Thereby giving them a specific IP address they could ask the ISP about.

It's already known (thanks Snowden) that American ISPs are forced to retain data logs for the NSA, so it's believable that, at the very least, they could keep track of who they were communicating with.

And yes, they could have avoided all this trouble if they were using a VPN, but the whole basis of this case is that Hillary does not understand basic internet security.

usa politicsnow.com/breaking-department-homeland-security-chairman-officially-indicts-hillary-clinton-treason/

youtu.be/5HtZXJnVfAA

This.
The fact that the press has spent the last year crying wolf and getting caught lying repeatedly also helps. The fact that they won't even report on the rumors helps the rumors. The only way it could possibly get any better would be if suddenly every MSM source simultaneously had "HILLARY IS NOT A PEDO, ALL THE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE, TRUST US" headlines.

I have the phone number of the Detective who arrested me for BASE jumping in NYC, she works for NYPD Intelligence.

Should I give her a call lads? I think she likes me enough that she might tell me whats going on.

Give her the call.

the place called Israel is against Hillary; it was mentioned on Holla Forums quite some time ago

I was questioning that at first too but then I remembered that

You don’t actually have the number.

Reported.

Posting from phone so ID should be different

I gave her a call and a text, so I'll update if she responds

18 mins past noon in the east. Damn, I wish the Feds had raided Clinton at high noon, it would have been poetic.

You mean, like pottery?

Usually the Feds raid early in the morning or dinnertime.

t. Department of Homeland security kicked my door in because they thought I was terrorist for BASE jumping

learn subtlety user.

She's either gonna tell me or she won't, the proof will be in the pudding if they launch the raid or not

So there was no point to doing it or even telling us that you have her number. Great going, you fucking faggot.

He just wanted to feel cool and show off the fact he has a girl's number. Let him have his fun. Today is a good day user.

I want to believe.

Get her nudes yet?

I mean you guys are pretty much my peers as pathetic as that is.

Removed the spaces but still reddit

Yeah, it's the part in Schindlers List when Anne Frank blows up like a giant blueberry and then Hitler orders the Oompa Sturmtroopas roll her to the oven room.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!!!11

I had a conversation with this last night with some Top People, actually some legit historians and constitutional law hobbyists.

Obama has to specify what she is being pardoned for. Now, he can go through and check every box for "pardon" for every crime listed, but it can't be a blanket pardon.

The Clinton Foundation, her time as Senator, her time as Secretary of State - there is just too much dirt.

If he pardons her for 33K emails and FBIanon finds an email from Hillary on one of her staffs laptops that was labeled secret 3 months from now, it can't be retroactively pardoned.

I personally know a dozen people (normies) who had their monthly health insurance double and they are fucking losing it. I heard a christ cuck say "King Nigger" for the first time.

Barbecue, vacations, kid's birthday parties are being mothballed now, just in time for Christmas.

People will be in the streets demanding Obama get prosecuted along with Hillary at this point.

Enjoy my reddit spacing, I do it on purpose
I filter and report anyone who cries about it now
Shitposting ironically is still shitposting

There's an executable program for that.

Something will happen. If Comey opens up the email investigation again for no good reason it's career suicide.

elite hacking school taught me how to crack the mainframe and shitpost in binary

Not to mention he talks about "bribing" the DoJ when he clearly means blackmailing - as if an FBI agent, let alone one involved in RICO cases, wouldn't be keenly aware of the difference.

LARP stands for "live action roleplay"
He's just RPing, not LARPing.

Kek thank you.

I'm actually starting to believe we're the Open Source Intelligence Agency.

Only if the FBI bring out their Flowers By Isabella van.

He is roleplaying in real time about a happening, thus live action roleplay.

These fucking kikes don't even know who Boss Nigger is? Fucking beta faggots.

And those headlines come out 6 hours before the "bombshell" is dropped.

pic related

The last 10 "rape victims" only helped Trump in the polls. Kek.

Girls aren't interested in guys that talk about this shit and sit at home digging. Get over it.

Dig Dig Dig!

I've been thinking about how nice it would be to get something at the end of this. I devoted my entire life to trying to puzzle out the world, at the cost of a decent career and basically ruining myself socially. It would be… A relief, really, to just be surrounded by autismos of my own kind, it's lonely in the wilderness fam

What the fuck do you even mean "Wasting our time and energy"? All you fucking have to do is vote. It takes 2 seconds and isn't particularly energy heavy. Looking into these things won't make anyone less likely to vote.

Stop being a hysterical little faggot.

(checked)
Kek will deliver, on November the 5th.

He just explained to you why that is a bad idea. You can't control what happens on the user end of a link exchange. Just because you drag the text or whatever, doesn't mean that other anons aren't going to right click and choose to go to the link. The only surefire way to prevent referral data is to put the space in.

All you fucks actually believing this is sad.

Boiston Paul pls go

so you admit to being a jew

Shut up slut.
>>>/cuteboys/

Well Guccifer was right.

Oh for fucks sake if everyone wants to break the fucking links use spoilers so they can be fucking copied.

likethis.com/youautist/fuckingidiots.html

Is this real? haha. I really want to see justice.

but user your link doesn't work

idiot

autist

nice tumblr gif CTR

fbi speakers smoking Holla Forums

He's right goy. We have video evidence of Trump engaging in child prostitution. Webm related. You wouldn't vote for a pedo, right goyim?

Ctr Out enforce today. I love how cucked and beta they are.

You really should watch the video, it is quite amusing. unless you are simply no-fun and don't get satire, then I'm sorry user

And I'm explaining that inconveniencing the majority of users because a minority might carry some referral information - to a page that 99% of the time doesn't even have a poll in it making the whole thing pointless! - is fucking retarded and people need to cut that shit out.

.tfw Trump will never purchase you

He'd make you a family butler, like Alfred. That shit's boring man.

ahahahahahaha

Trump confirmed most self aware president

BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER TO THE GROUND

boo hoo hoo credibility etc

you can fold your plastic wrap as many times as you want, you're still see-through

That picture is missing an Imperial Battleship hovering in the distance.

It's also missing the Emperor's Space Marines, his powerful golden aura and a red sky on the eve of the great purge.

So where are the raids? What's the definition of "imminent"?

This is dis-info.

Nixon was granted a full, free, and absolute pardon against any crimes he committed or may have committed.

At the time the pardon was granted, user.
One can't pardon you for things in the future.

I'm calling you out as being a whiny little bitch

Go ahead, report me!

probably has to do with his Twitter investigation and to silence those who have been helping here and elsewhere
Comey is a fucking rat….where do these agents turn?

Flowers By Irene in 10

You’re mentally defective. Kill yourself.

Reported.

My dick is a cluster black hole right now. If they do it today I will die of joy.

If this shit is true, apparently to the NYPD and the public. That's what the NYPD was apparently going to do. At first I wasn't sure this was happening, but after I read that Breitbart article where it just quotes what Erik Prince says in an interview elsewhere…Prince was kind of saying the same thing. He could be full of shit too but I don't think he would be saying these things publicly if he didn't know stuff. I think something is going on but I'm just not exactly sure what right now.

Yes, you are correct

Checking those sweet excel dubs.

I want to be cheerful but a horrible thought was brought to my attention.
What if this is shillary and comey's last ditch effort? What if they are getting ready to arrest a shit ton of ebuil alt-right souls for "disrupting" the clinton investigation?

just gonna bump this to show you off to everyone for self-identifying as a whiny little bitch. it's not too late to man up and step down

or you can keep pissing in this ocean and pretend you're making a difference while your pedo overlords pos your ass

Checked

Observed

2pm East Coast time
Nothing!!
op sucks

Make it so

double dubs confirms. the which burns tonight.

(Checked)

It's coming. Raids an afternoon thing. They want to wait at least a few hours until after she's digested her lunch. They don't want the pants of shit in the v8.

When will we know something about this other than "Theres a bunch of FBI agents with thumbs up their ass?"

Because currently thats all I can see. I can imagine there's a dead time required for the preparations and briefings and whatnot.

Even if it's true, raids can take 24-48 hours to put together.

Increasingly depressed user discovers a final bit of depression he wasn't aware he had

I can't understand this whole thing. The founder of blackrock put it all out there, destroying his reputation if the NYPD or FBI doesn't roll out. So, if it isn't happening, one of three things is happening:

- Someone gaslit him

- He is gas lighting us

- It is actually possible to keep a lid on something this explosive even at the Police Dept. level

What's bizarre is how it's not being responded to at all by the MSM. I would expect at least a point-and-laugh.

It's not like this is going to de-motivate Trump supporters if it doesn't work out, so what would the point of all this be?

I don't know, user but we're about to find out

Why do you guys keep spamming these fake news articles here?

Going to shadilay internally at work today, hopefully the news will be good by the time I'm off

you're the only one calling it fake. give the sockpuppets a rest and go jerk off to a pizza party or whatever you sick fucks do when you're not failing to control the narrative

Reasonably humorous reference there lad, 3/10 tbh.

No. Forget that let the FBI take care of it

I hate to sound like a demoralization shill but is it not more likely that they're just arresting the designated fall guys and not Clinton herself?

But they are touching it – just not to the extent that True Pundit has. Kikebait and Bret Baier both talked about similar content on Anthony Weiner's computer. The upcoming raid info is, AFAIK, exclusive to True Pundit, but certain aspects of this story have enjoyed limited exposure in the MSM.

Think about the purging of the generals in the army. It's been going on for a while. Everyone had an affair or randomly commits suicide. The elites are planning something, and I feel like the FBI might know about it. They know that they have to do something. If they don't, the FBI will get 'diversified' with globalists and nothing will ever get done. Come what may, they have to make their move now.

I hate to say that you have a point, but you have a point.

However, I think the stakes have gotten so high that it may not be possible to arrange a plausible fall guy at this point without causing outright mutiny among the various agencies involved. Remember, it only takes one sufficiently pissed agent to start leaking hard evidence, even if it costs him his joblife.

um no. There is no such rule.

Putin's got real good taste tbh.

Cucks are still going to write her in on the ballot I bet.

Reported.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/foxs-brett-baier-walks-back-assertion-clinton-foundation-indictment-was-likely

Indictment statements walked back

source?

A Trump presidency will be so much fucking fun. We'll get sick of all the fun!

You dumb nigger. You should have sent this:

Hey grill, want to have victory sex after you bag clintons? Pound town when?

See all romantic like and discreet.

Muh dik when

Fucking nigger.
You're the reason nobody has nice things.

They probably are going to get v&'d too for accessory and aiding and abetting.

Can confirm, have used similar rhetoric to much success.

please nigger. Do tell us how you would have asked her instead of bitching.

I can't explain how to use conversation to tease info out of people if you have

no fucking clue how to talk to people

in the first place.

Because it’s not happening.

Nah, they would torch the entire building to hide the pedo shit too.

Hell is forever!

lelelel

Hi CTR. No, Holla Forums can't believe things that haven't been verified. That is how it works. But thanks for trying.

Well they kind of have been verified by Pieczenek who has been fairly reliable in the past.

Trust but verify, nigger. Being reliable is not proof.

Im not entirely convinced this is going to happen.
Something this huge would get coverage on the MSM, if for no other reason than to stir outrage among the normies as "biased FBI agents hassle the much innocent Clintons".

Still. Would cream my pants if the raid goes through. Even if they find dick and arrest no one, they still got raided by the FBI. That doesnt look.

is there some reason this screencap had to look like shit? are we rationing kilobytes now?

Thanks for correcting the record

For their own arrest?!

If a reliable person says something is so, then that is considered reliable evidence that it must be so.

when did I say I believed anything, shill? You're working for pedophile, examine your life choices.

Stop trying to shut down the discussion, it's just embarrassing for you.

No, I think this is a part of the psy-op, to get us excited about the establishment actually performing justice. To make it easy to believe, to get the radicals hyped.. only to shut them down when nothing happens. To make them feel like idiots when they believe the hype. To deflate the balloon of resistance to the establishment.

This is the last shot - a faux 'counter coup' - at preserving their gravy train.

When every OP of this FBI thing fails to deliver, it will be the biggest establishment psy-op troll ever performed. While the people are crying that they believed it - while you're down - they're going to kick you as hard as they can to demoralize you and make you feel like shit and make Clinton appear like a 'strong womyn' because you bought their lies, they discredited your very capacity for distinguishing truth from lies and relegated it back to them as authorities.

Offer enough money, blackmail enough key figures, tell them to do a 'patriotic duty' in the name of national security… they can make every gatekeeper to information turn on the people they're supposed to be informing.

Remember to sage hoaxes.

I feel the words you typed greatly. There has been much false hype.

So is it safe to say True Pundit no longer has any credibility now?

Not yet. Wait 24 hours.

If CNN named me as 4chan the internet neonazi hacker.. Id wear that around like a badge of fucking honor.

Too bad you wouldn't be able to walk around showing that badge off too much… ya know… being 400 lbs and all.

I'm not trying to shut down the discussion. I'm reminding Holla Forums to stay focused and not take unverified info at face value.

Why are you lying, user?

It's okay to believe a reliable person.
It's not okay to judge everything they've ever said as proof. Proof is an objective measure of the facts at hand. Proof does not rely on reputation or hearsay.
Maybe I'm just playing semantics here but I find it upsetting that people here can't tell the difference.

Well, make up your mind, Dubs Guy.

Yeah, if we want to win we have to stop celebrating, assume the worst.

ill have you know im only 260 faggot

Do not believe the hype. it's fine if normies believe it, but don't believe it yourselves until there's proof, or else you will be disappointed when you find out its false.

I know the blue balls is fucking torture. this is their last fucking option. it's hard not to just believe it and restrain oneself from taking the path of least resistance, the returning of faith into the system.

and you can attack me for telling you this, but you know you have to hold on, if you're going to win.

Motherfucking magic

K KEK
E E
KEKEK
E E
KEK K

Only an idiot just sees something and believes it at face value.

Why are you suggesting that we're all idiots, CTR?

lemme guess, reported, right?

wew

pure-born kek

this is an oxymoron.

You wanna fuck off, Redditor?

you're the one trying to sew doubt and derail the conversation and treating everyone like simpletons who are all in just because we're discussing this - I'm the one calling you out.

switching lunch plans from pasta to tendies from Cains now. cashing in my good boy points, ive earned it. ARREST THEM TODAY.

PRAISE KEK

lelelelel

Stay mad, CTR.

ITT: jews jewing jews jewing jews jewing jews

fuck off, Redditkike.

plebbit or ctr this kike is no good

Is Fawn Hall still alive? They could use her talents.

They won't be arresting Hillary at this point. But it'll be a goldmine of people to check to see who they donate to and shill for.

And the failure to remove Clinton is a big part of why 'servatives are cucks now. They wouldn't even impeach Obama over obvious stuff.

When an arrest warrant gets issued on a big wheel, they just publicize it and wait for the person to turn themself in or for their lawyer to contact them to make arrangements.

Should be mandatory knowledge on how to do that by now.

1) They did not have him dead to rights. They spent millions on an investigation and the best they could do was perjury and obstruction of justice
2) Impeachment didn't pan out because the Republicans needed 67 votes to impeach on either count. They had 45 for one and 50 for the other

But where is Huma?
Is she the one who gave the FBI the info?

They wouldn't impeach Bush even though he lied about WMDs and other things. Government generally doesn't want to be bothered with this stuff unless it's serious.

Like Monica Lewinsky?

ARREST THE SHITS! HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU NEED TO WAIT?!?!

No.

There needs to be a trial.

Then there needs to be the first live public execution by burning in a long time. This is the punishment most appropriate for doing that sort of thing to children.

John Podesta didn't fly so well.

My horrible thought was that they're plotting to arrest "rogue" FBI people, and possibly some deep state people like that psychiatrist, Peacenik.

I think with Bill they were just happy to get him on anything. Didn't matter what it was. It's sort of an Al Capone tax evasion type deal.

POETIC

Stop whining and be constructive. The FBI offices are closed for the week. So the question becomes, will the FBI do their alleged raids on Saturday?

Shush shush. Calm down. You have to remember that meatworld moves much slower than digiworld. It will happen. It. Will. Happen.

You might want to make the anti-hillary punchline a lot less ham-handed or go for smug cats

maybe they might take everyone under her then make her sweat a bit,wondering when her minions will turn on her.

ahahahah, no
all of that is wrong

Remember remember the 5th of November

Fuck, it's good goy "domestic right wing terrorists!" propaganda shit.

I would fall over laughing if this makes a comeback thanks to Hillary getting arrested (or trying to resist arrest via shootout with her cadre of hitmen and female security squad).

So many of us are autistic, user, please help where you can
It wasn't our choice, and it wasn't our fault
Our enemies did this to us

The Fifth of November

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

I get that way too. Too much excitement this week

Where is the inquisition when we need them?

Pure fucking poetry. I mean the globalist scheme is crashing down because Wiener couldn't contain his Wiener - at this point I'm convinced life is an anime, and a particularly hamfisted and slapstick anime at that.

Nope.

She gets arrested or dies or flees the nation or anything what so fucking ever. There is no issue. Just means all the votes for her don't count anymore. Her 'team' on the ballot doesn't matter either, so Kaine isn't an auto in. The only way he gets 'in' as president is AFTER she is sworn in as president.

There is no constitutional crisis either. Democrats picked wrong they don't get to play this time around, better luck next time. Vote one of the other three or so in.

Only issue is if all of them running stroke out at the same time. THEN the only real issue is scheduling another election, namely a special session of congress and they select an new president themselves. Popular vote means nothing anyway, it has no legal standing as authority in the first place, it is like that pirate movie says 'its more a guide line'.

Is anyone else reminded of TDKR? What if it's a plot by Comey to get rid of them all at once? Wasn't he already a confirmed sellout?

Bloody hellfire! You could use that guy's head as a grappling hook.

You mean, pottery?

….no, you dumbass. He isnt going to arrest Clinton, he is going to get a list of FBI agents who want to, and then slowly purge them from the FBI.

pls help - can't get your link to work

…is that really Boss Motherfucking Nigger?

fuck

And they have been conditioning ourr Army to work with people like that.
See Afghanistan.

Even one victory will be like giving a dying man water at this point.

This is it.

The fundamental problem of this shtick is that we need to trust the establishment to prioritize someone who'll shut them down vs one of their own who's been playing the game for decades.

However bad Clinton is she has dirt on Comey. all of Comeys buddies, and 99% of the rest of them by proxy to other people who'd be tied to it. That dirt isn't just one offs but probably mass repeated shit. You're off your rocker if you think there aren't kiddie diddlers in the FBIand that they don't risk going down with the Clintons.

The only, and I mean ONLY way Clinton or anyone else would go down like this is if they went down fast and without able to call anyone out. Which means suicide from a shotgun to the ribcage or suddenly having a car accident or a wild lone gunman taking her and the rest out.

If that happens I get my rifle.

A watched pot never boils.

Not all Jews are evil, user.

As for the rest of you, go ahead and get asshurt and spam evil deeds jews have done, tell me how I'm being reported, added to a kill list, tracked down, etc.

It's kind of a logical assumption that Mossad guys would be though.

I agree that Israel isn't anywhere close to being an angelic nation, but no nation is. They act in their best interests, not ours. And apparently, Shitlery isn't in their best interests. I also think Holla Forums tends fo grossly overestimate the intelligence and capabilities of Mossad and Jews in general. Yes, Jews like Soros need to be roasted on a spit. But Holla Forums seems to think every single Jew is a scheming, murdering slimeball with worldwode connections.

not even once.

Most of Israels intel probably comes from the fact that they've got the US as a vassal state.

Not a vassal state, but we are indisputably the reason they're able to exist so securely.

And honestly, if you were the leader of a country the size of Rhode Island and a country that is essentially the Roman Empire offered to build you into a world player, would you decline? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

TODAY IS ALMOST OVER NIGGER.

BETTER DROP SOME HOT SHIT FOR US, OR GET SPIT ROASTED FOR DISINFO.

That blatant in that way would kill Clintons campaign. Claiming that a terrorist attack magically got leaked to the enemy and then was executed right in the heart of the capital would raise way too many questions.

It's not a vassal state on paper, no, but when the US is being run into the ground fighting otherwise pointless wars in the middle-east for Israel's benefit, and even get their own forces purposefully attacked but brush it off as an accident, there's clearly something something Schlomo something with a pointy nose and tons of money pulling the strings.
And even if they're being smart about it, that doesn't make them any less of an enemy to the people being debased by their actions. If the Zionists were content sitting in their holy land, no one would mind, but the way they've been shitting all over to destroy everyone but themselves means a thorough cleansing is the best option, even if some decent jews gets culled in the process.

(checked)

It's not so much that we "offer to build them into a world player" but they parasitize upon us and buy out our politicians through treasonous lobbying groups like AIPAC. Israel jews donate millions to our leaders and in return their country receives billions. Of course this is good for the jews – I'd do the same if I was a kike – but we are not thus I staunchly oppose this plundering of my people.

I agree that most jews are not internationally influential and many aren't even wealthy. Nonetheless, you'll never meet a jew who doesn't support open borders and mass immigration for the West. Jews will never vote for white interests and never feel a sense of loyalty to their country because whether they're living in America, Britain, Germany, etc, they will always consider their true homeland to be Israel.

Yep

FBI-kun if you are indeed a true, and loyal patriot of America, god bless, and good luck.

Came thru Twitter perhaps

If raid happens tomorrow, we definitely have someone inside the fed with a sense of humor.

The same guy who made Wiener crash the whole thing because he couldn't contain his Wiener? The gods are involved now; I'm positively sure of it.

It will be Civil War right fucking there.

>THIS ENTIRE THREAD

(Checked)

I happen to know a Jew who owns the gun store I get most of my arms from. He has advised me on numerous occasions ti learn how to load my own ammunition, and to have at least 1k rounds stocked for every firearm I own at all times, and also frequently reminds me that Muslims are allowed to lie to infidels as part of their death cult.

So by that example alone, I've already met a Jew who doesn't support open borders.

My other question is, what does Israel gain from a destabilized Middle East? Granted, ISIS has yet to attack them(In my opinion because they know they'd get massacred), but numerous other mudslime groups launched suicide truck attacks on them constantly until the construction of their wall.

They don't seem to have any interest in oil; they're not expanding their borders; by all appearances, Israel just stays in their little patch of dirt and kills anything that gets too close.

Israel was founded by and is run by zionists.
Their objective is the expansion of Israels borders to the limits of what they call "Greater Israel"
As in the borders they believe Israel used to have which includes most of the middle east.

So for that they need the various strong united middle eastern nations destabilised and weak.
But most importantly they want these nations broken up along ethnic and religious lines to create a metric fuckton of small nations that are as hostile to each other as they are to Israel. Creating a middle east they can easily conquer one piece at a time.

It's why Israel supports the kurds and why they instigated the Islamic state. It's literally rewritten the map and ensured zero unity for Iraq and Syria.

Son you either CTR or retarded and either way you don't belong.

Could it be more obvious? Look at where Syria is located relative to Israel on a map. Look at Iran and Libya. Israel is surrounded by mudshit savages and they use America to destroy actually stable muslim countries so that we can then repatriate all of Israel's unwanted sandnigger neighbors far away to the West. Why do you think Israel built a giant wall and hasn't accepted a single Syrian refugee, yet jews in America and Europe zealously push for these countries to take in Syrians by the boatload.

To put it quite simply, Israel doesn't want to live next to mudshits and is using the West as dumping grounds to make room for Greater Israel.

kek, you need to get out from under that rock. Pic related. Perhaps you've heard talk recently about Israel wanting to relocate their capitol to Jerusalem? Middle Eastern wars have EVERYTHING to do with clearing out land for territorial advances. Israel's

One good jew is merely a drop in an ocean of merciless anti-white kikes. That's wonderful that he hates muslims because there's nothing but hate in the jewish heart – but how does your kike friend feel about white nationalism and returning America to her former glory as a white ethnostate. You sound like a cultural marxist who defines rules by their exception. The world would be an infinitely better place if all jews were gassed over night. Sorry if that meant you lost your friend.

***Somehow forgot to finish a sentence.

Israel's entire 69-year history has been based on expanding their borders and annexing Palestinian territory. After they've taken all of that, they'll advance into Syria where conveniently all the muslims who used to live there will now live in America and Germany and Sweden.

Your degeneracy amuses me. Please carry on.

Another big problem is that even if we assume the majority of garden-variety Jews are basically decent regardless of genetic preference for mental instability, this majority will invariably be dominated by normies. Meaning they will have absolute faith in their government and media, and you can fucking bet they believe in the lolocaust. This means that even if you tried to root out only the real poison from amongst their elite, these fags would loudly scream about antisemitism and the 666 gorgonzillion, and the normies would spread their proverbial asscheeks and take it raw. And voila, they'd all be against you in the end anyway.

I've never been good at shooping but it seems the quality of OC has been going down over the years.

Just an observation. Polite sage

If it's actually the case, I think it would take some 2-3 days for them to gracefully close their ongoing assignment, go back to D.C. for briefing or whatnot, and then move out to their assigned position.

It might not be everyone to arrest 'a few people', but maybe to keep an eye on the election process.
After that there's probably a bunch of them ready to arrest Clinton and co.

Honestly, the way this election cycle is going, this would just be apropos. It fits so well with the insanity and memetics that have happened so far

I sure hope I wake up to some juicy early morning happenings

If that happens, I'm shooting every power transformer and cell phone tower I can see.

fixed

nigger the fuck have you done

Guys, was this FBIanon?

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/2-killed-in-fiery-crash-near-downtown-indy

oh wow i hope not
tbqh looks another textbook speeding asshole maybe another something to try to put tesla underground
anyway, how would we know

I swear to God, it's bad enough having to put up with 40 temps, last thing I need is mudskins trying shit.

Anybody saying it's a constitutional crisis is a shill. There's 3 candidates for people to vote for if Hillary goes to jail. It's not the Democratic party's God given right that they have a presidential nominee. It's not the fault of the consitution that people treat the election like a two party system.

That must be a proud father.

Remember, champs. Beware of these (((tabloid articles))) because the kikes will do anything to get us to stay home on election day. The best thing we can do is keep digging through leaks and keep supporting based FBI

I guess that means sometime after Brexit happens. I think the NYPD's been tricked into staying quiet until after Hillary's coronation.

Idk if that is the user, but you know he at the very least had a strong opinion on the case and most likely had a lot of inside imformation

My idea was either summary execution / public hanging then leave the bodies on display, under guard, on the d.c. beltway until they fell apart from decomp.