Tim Kaine gave 'historic' ALL SPANISH SPEECH

http:// www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/tim-kaine-historic-all-spanish-speech-says-choice-crystal-clear-n677781

Wow! Great!

I'm sure the 4 immigrants they were able to pay to attend appreciated hearing their native tongue on their first day in this country.

They have to go back, and you're fucking welcome to join them, Señor Timo Caiño.

Isn't it going to make more people want to vote Trump ?

He just wants to find his own stumpy guacwife like Jeb!

I have not read a single reply in spanish, this thread is too insensitive

Checked. Give her the gift that makes all guac gremlins happy. Give her lemon pledge.

when election is over, this guy is gonna become the next jeb bush.

give this man a guacamole

This guy has given 3-4 of these speeches already and I'm sure Jeb and even Dubya gave speeches in spanish before. I swear the media are the biggest revisionists I have ever seen.

Ellos tienen que regresar.

He kind of looks like Jeb without glasses

THEY ARE THIS DESPERATE

¡ay carumba gringo!

Hola!

the Spaniards should publicly apologize for creating the mestizos

sometimes I get the sense that people don't know exactly how history works

I mean yeah, you can say it about everything. Technically everything is making history. You shouldn't base your decisions on the word like liberals do. It's like saying "this starbucks coffee exists in our dimension as a beverage therefor I will drink it" that's not why you should drink it liberals, it's so profoundly retarded that their minds work this way.

surely this will convince people that hillary doesn't want open borders with spanish speaking americans

underrated post

If any liberal is reading this, you probably didn't understand. I will try to spell it out for you. You shouldn't drink the coffee because it exists in our dimension as a beverage, that characteristic should not be a deciding factor , the coffee is also "historic" in that it exists in time. But there are other characteristics that you should think about , like does it taste good, etc.

Y'know, at first when I made my bets on predictit (not trying to shill) I felt kind of lame for betting against Kaine to win VP instead of betting for Trump or against Hillary. I did so because the odds were better at the time. With this speech I feel so much better that I am literally betting this man will not become VP.

They should be half of the prison population too, dipshit.

o im laffin