Huffpost doing exactly what we thought they'd do

Some spic on huffpost wrote a thing condemning Hillary Clinton's violent retard supporters and the rest of her camp.
archive.is/Ds7UB

Exactly like some user said they would.
They're trying to avoid getting lynched once Trump wins and its fucking hilarious. Included are some comments on the article so you don;t have to actually look at CuckPost's shitty fucking web design.
4th pic is the user post foretelling us of this exact fucking thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0rtmM
highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/alt-right/
twitter.com/salon/status/690139035076005888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some additional comments.

Glad to see that some of them are seeing things our way. granted with a distorted lens.

Isn't Cesar Vargas the spic who got caught on the Veritas tapes talking about voter fraud?

And now he's attempting to save his own ass, fruitlessly mind you. It would be quite the giggle to see that he was planing this from the start.

No nigger they're fucking lying to you. Do not fall for this shit. That was the whole point of this thread. Look at pic #4 in the OP again.

Different spic.

There's no guarantee they're going to let Trump win. The increase in 'unbiased' reports on the candidates is primarily to quell the potential Trump revolution when they steal the vote. Not because they think he'll win. It's the same reason why the FBI reopened the email investigation. Also, the old bastard with CIA ties that said he's engaging in a counter-coup is the perfect example of this psy-op, as he states "we will not do anything violent, this is a peaceful counter-coup, even if Hillary wins we'll slowly strip her of power" repeating it at least 5 times to the viewer. They're mitigating the potential for uprising come Nov. 8th when the Satanic High Priestess fulfills her destiny.

I'm pretty sure it's a different spic. Might be the same, I dunno.

Of course. I am not doubting that, though it is a good reminder to be vigilant until Trump is sitting his ass in the Oval Office.

The main purpose of this thread is simply to highlight how fucking stupid The Cuckington Post is for doing exactly what the fuck we said they would do. I am not trying to sow complacency.

Well thats obvious. but huffpo is filled with lemmings who might see this and run with it. Like all the things they do it backfires hard. Much Like the "Jane Doe" rape thing.

This people…

Good job user.

No shit. We must always be vigilant. I do love hearing them beg. We all know what needs to be done and we all have a Busy Tuesday ahead of us. Food for thought. If you have a Nugget, Sand and polish the bolt, wire brush the chamber with a 20 gauge shotgun bore brush, do not cut down the bolt. and if you're real handy, clean out from under the extractor.

fucking britbongs have no say in our politics, we fought a war over it and everything

KEK

This is nothing new.

IT'S
POTTERY

lol

Someone will be doing the remembering

archive.is/0rtmM

highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/alt-right/

GUYS

He's getting the red suppository as we speak.

The rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

that actually looks really cool.

like something straight out of your childhood with teenage mutant ninja turtles with knights and shit.

the libs are just salt they can't meme.

hilarious

We also need to use shit like this to convince leftcucks to suicide, or at least never have children

That should be the new Stormer banner.

You really went the extra mile, user.

We have memed responsibly. This is seriously all Holla Forums's doing, we did this. We actually took WN mainstream out of fucking nowhere.

Look into the demographics- They don't need convincing. They adopt, they don't breed.

"Grim Realization"
I like that.

It's pretty inspiring. With enough weaponized autism, a change for good can be made in the world.

I guess even a bluepilled idiot catches on eventually, especially when he becomes a direct target of the Hillbullies.

Reminded me of this.

i would like to take a short time out to mention that this is a pretty rare pepe

in fact, it has been kept with original filename, filetype AND filesize, authenticating its rarity

t. creator of the pepe in question who only ever posted it ONCE approximately 1 year and 8 months ago

This is prime demoralization/vote flipping material but he still has to go back

The public will have no problem with racists after they realize the anti-racist were a cabal of satanic child-fuckers.

THESE FUCKS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCREWED

Every day is a great day for us you fucking kikes

wew nice
I think it was posted twice in the thread where I saved it, haven't seen it since.

It's already begun. When the election results hit it'll just accelerate the process.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN "ANTI-RACIST" BECAME JUST A CODE WORD FOR "CHILD-RAPIST"?

here's a better view of it

DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT

That is a damn near perfect collection of our memes. Needs more smug anime girls but other than that I'm not sure what they missed.

Fucking awesome

sneaky little shit

I wish sam hyde was in it

8/10 made me download the pepe

Anyone remember in the DNC leaks how they told that Latino guy to "shut up" and generally treated Latinos like shit?

Let's face it, no side cares about Latinos even though they are technically the most powerful vote after whites. Much of the time they even think Latinos are white because they don't look as distinctive as, say, chinks and niggers do.

Even a dude who looks Latino as all hell more than the likes of Cesar Vargas like George Zimmerman gets misidentified as "white" by the liberals. Over and over the DNC have and will throw Latinos under the bus. Make no mistake the liberals simply truly do not care for Latinos, and of course, neither do we but at least we can admit it and treat them more human than the liberals treating them like slaves who are only good on election days to pick their votes off the DNC approved illegal farm with ironically far below minimum wage pay, if at all.

Oh and speaking of pay gaps, Hillary doesn't really care about women either. "For instance, while Hillary gives lip service to pay equality, her Senate office paid women 72 cents on the dollar compared to men. Even worse, the median salary for women was less than $15,000 of the median salary for men.

The Clinton Foundation’s record is even worse. In 2013, eight of the top eleven most highly compensated individuals were men. The gender pay gap also widened every year during the period of 2011-2013; in 2011 women earned 77 percent of men’s income, in 2012 women earned 71 percent of men’s income and in 2013 women earned less than 65 percent of their male counterparts. Hillary often forgets that hypocrisy is not a virtue.

Meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation has pocketed millions of dollars from foreign Muslim regimes that oppress women. Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar and the Arab Emirates have funneled millions to the Clintons.

These countries all deny women the most basic of human rights: the right to an education, the right to drive a car, the right to choose her own husband – even the right to show her face. They condone caning and stoning women accused of adultery. Their cash is tainted with the blood of women abused, but Hillary’s foundation still accepts it. Hypocrisy anyone?"

Make no mistake. Anyone intelligent can see Hillary is only out for money, power, and more money no matter the cost or where it comes from. Do not fall for Shillary's shilling and pandering.

Would this one be rare?

You're correct if they had the power to stop him.

They don't anymore. This is not a normal election.

That's what fuckers with zero pride or any strength always do OP. It's just a tactic

So this is how they see us.

Bane?

I know
Another user even predicted this exact thing.

Isn't Cesar Vargas one of the stooges implicated in the Project Veritas vidoes?

what album is that again?

Holy shit that's awesome. I wish the media call me that.

That's AWM's take on Pepe in the slima ball next to Putin, isn't it?

Also that pic looks like a title screen of a kids' cartoon from the 90s.

And all we had to do was shitpost.

Kek is our Lord, God of Chaos.
Trump is his Prophet, God of Rage.

Who else is on our side?

That's P-R-O-F-I-T.

This is true. I remember Brianna Wu included Angry Joe in a collage of white male video game critics.

"He cares not from whence the greatness flows, only that it does."

That loading animation….

I thought it had something more of a Biker Mice from Mars thing

and then highlights gamergate

what's with their obsession with gamergate? must have really fucked their plans

They don't care about anyone save for themselves. Latinos, like all the other minorities, are little more than human accessories to these people; they are instruments. Materialism and rejection of the soul lead to bad places.

Whether you liked gamergate or not it was the first significant push back against their propaganda and narative the (((fifth estate))) has encountered.

Think the guy who took their virginity and never called. They will never really get over it.

When Gamergate was in full swing at the very beginning there, it was very fucking effective, like Holla Forums on our good days except every day. Realistically it started dying within only a couple of months, but when it was functional it was unstoppable. The most horrifying thing about it to the left was that it had to a degree embraced Muh PR, and they were terrified that normalfags might be convinced by their palatable message.

Absolutely Mac Tonight

How the fuck can people take huffpo seriously after this? I've been looking at this image and laughing hysterically for a while now!

Confirmation bias. It's easier for people to keep going down the same path regardless of how wrong it is rather than they admit they were wrong and accept a new set of beliefs.

Like clockwork. Good thing we keep archives of every article and every single journo that ever produced their fuckery. They openly distributed their names and created a database for us to look at, to never ever forget which journalist did what.

They will do everything and produce every lie, they will switch sides like desktop backgrounds if possible. But traitors and Kikes won't be forgiven. Never forget this.

Remember there's a small but important % of the population that wants to back the winner, at least initially.

That's part of the reason why they rig these polls in the first place.

But let it be clear, just like we do to bust up cartels and terrorist organizations, we need to be more lenient on journalist scum that break away early. Even more so the ones brave enough to actually defend the God emperor against Frail Hillary.

SHE'S A SATANIC PRIESTESS
Faceless Elitist

twitter.com/salon/status/690139035076005888

Honest and truthful journalists who protected Trump from the beginning, spread truth and have no connection to working with kikes, have nothing to fear.

But you're not lenient on people who support the destruction of your people and country, no matter how small or big they contributed to it. It doesn't matter if they try to weasel themselves out early or late, they're just trying to save their hide, and once there is a chance of comeback, they will come back and serve another round of propaganda and lies. These cunts don't deserve lenience, if they want lenience then they shouldn't be doing what they're doing.

If we don't remove problems entirely, it will come back to haunt our descendants.

Cesar Vargas? More like Cesar Vergas

Reminds me that I need to get my soon-to-not-be-LARPing Nazi storm trooper armor ready.

Come on now, say it with me.

"IT'S HAPPENING!"

I assume they mean suicide. Are they literally trying to say "Trump supporters on suicide watch?"

juas

(HEIL)
Supreme dubs, but what they're saying Trump is putting them on suicide watch.

Isn't Ceasar Vargas that illegal in the Veritas videos that helped Shillary truck in illegals to vote?

Lol I can't find him. It's like a Where's Waldo puzzle. Where is he in the pic?

My Spanish is a little rusty but doesn't that literally mean, Stop (with the flow of) Dicks?

Protip:
user rused us.

Cucks. They always have been and always will be

This guy is literally:

This.

The MoonMan, God of Death.

I actually kind of like that

RARE