Assange: The Elites Will Rig the Election

>“My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side. Trump does not have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment,” said Assange. “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.”

rt.com/news/365299-assange-pilger-saudi-clinton/

I agree, but it's not certain.

If it were certain, obogo and the demoshits wouldn't be having an aneurysm right now.

There's panic because they know there's a good chance he can win.

Rather worthless to be honest. He's good at what he does, but the role of wikileaks has never been to operate in an analytical sense.

At the risk of being overly sanguine, I'll assume he's making this statement to motivate voters to send one large 'fuck you' to the rigged system. He ought to be thinking that way at least, as a Clinton administration will not bode well for him.

This was my interpretation too. I think he's just using his platform to contribute to the pressure and attention that prevents a rigging from actually happening

Are we being raided by infotards are something? Quit being a coward and name the fucking jew.

Sage because Bill Still is a Zionist cuckold who claims that The Protocols are a forgeries and that goyim control the Federal Reserve.

It's a quotation you illiterate nigger.

A lot of jews are elites, but not all elite are jews. Case in point Hillary and Bill and Obama. They are non jewish elites.

I hear this, but I find it hard to swallow that companies like SIG, Roger, Colt, etc like shillery.

Unless he means companies that makes missiles

fuck off goon

King Nigger is a half-nigger half-kike abomination. A Niggerstein of sorts.

My guess is he means the military manufacturers, IE Lockheed.

Makes me wonder why Adelson threw down a big wad for anti Clinton ads though. You think he would stand with the bitch.

Knowingly and willingly selling out to kikes is worse than being a kike due to the traitor factor.

No it isn't.

He said: “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc."

No, they're shabbos goy puppets.

The elites are not a monolithic bloc… There's factions in it.

But Holla Forums is a circlejerk of uniformity that someone will call me shill for daring to question trump.

Clinton wants wo pass legislation allowing for lawsuits against gun manufacturers every time one of their guns is used in a crime, which would literally put them all out of busines. Sort of a shadow-ban on guns.

So I would guess he means missiles and ordnance and whatnot.

Also, has he provided any evidence or is he just making an observation? I like the guy, but opinions are near worthless at this point

This

Remember that Trump himself is technically an "elite".

Here's a real redpill: Nobody controls the world, not yet anyway. What you have is a bunch of organisations and factions warring for power the same as it has been for millennia except the new warlords are bankers major investors and CEOs. The only thing that seems to be universally true right now is how kosher they nearly all are including Trump unfortunately but I have zero doubt that dynasty of the red shield will fall too. They themselves have sipped the poisoned kool-aid you have no idea. Stay tuned.

fuck off kike.

So is Julian a defeatist?
Is he claiming that it's over?

On one hand, this affirms that Trump is not controlled and makes anyone trying to say otherwise look truly stupid. On the other hand, while it paints a bleak picture, it does put people on edge for rigging and thus makes it harder to rig shit and makes it less likely for people to accept the results.

He may be a little of the black pill as well since he is not privy to the shit Trump is doing and is watching a lot of it from a distance while staring at unbelievable amounts of collusion.

Unless he is playing both sides, Hillary probably costs too much. And while Trump is not buying what he is selling, smaller time republicans are. So he's gambling on Trump winning and but hopes to benefit by siding with the republicans and future republicans that Trump will inevitably bring about. The latter is where I'm assuming he intends to really shine by being the main money man behind a number of "Trump" republicans looking to replace the old guard and cuckservatives. And that is also where one has to be mindful for if or when Trump wins.

Top wew

Well, at least he's alive.

How do you know? Did he mentioned anything that happened after he lost his 'internet connection'? Everyone here acts if there was some kind of proof he is still alive. Did I miss something?

you missed that all your retarded 'assange is dead' is just some schizophrenic braindead ranting. now fuck off and don't derail the thread

So all that bullshit about him being dead was just halfchan autism?

Honestly, if hillary gets in and we get a market crash, we get to blame them for everything that follows

This video is not convincing evidence of Assange's well-being. He doesn't even appear in video, just a static-y voice over the phone.

Supposedly RT is releasing an interview with Assange on Saturday though so that will provide us with confirmation hopefully.

well, at first the suspicions were legitimate. then the narrative 'the aussie shitposter is dead' has been pushed too far both by shills and braindead autists to derail the attention from the new wikileaks batches

It's more a case of them realizing that they can't rig it without sparking an immediate civil war. They also can't let Trump in either as it'll implode their system. They're really up shit creek.

This should be treated with concern because cornered animals are very fierce. Anything could happen in the coming days.

German media says that analysts are forseeing an armed uprising in the US if Trump loses.

But my experience on Holla Forums and the repeated sentence "we have de guns, race war nao" over the last 60 years tells me nothing will happen

they did the same for brexit.

ye. The peak of burger uprising was occupying a ranch and blocking a pipeline project for a few days. I remember that ranch guy getting out of his car.

You realize nobody on here cares about being called names? We are not Jews. Look, I don't lurk here everyday. I honestly thought I missed something. Now I know I didn't. Thank you, Schlomo.

yay

That's a joke
You need certain conditions in place for people to even consider revolution, and the US while having issues, still conducts large scale bread and circuses and people are still comfy

What's your kind of circus, user? I like wasting my time dating wimmin and playing vidya

Those conditions will be quickly met after WWIII is started (which is guaranteed with Hillary).

Everyone just stopped using archive now? Wew lads